/gw2g/ - Guild Wars 2 General

Maybe the bot went away edition

Thinking of buying Path of Fire to get back in the game, already have HoT. Are Druid or Soulbeast any good/fun right now?

i just bought PoF to return to the game after a 2 year hiatus
what the fuck am i in for and also is this general dead

FACT: Asura is the most powerful race in the world

lizards are cute

Maybe the bot is gone?

Praise dhuum!

It was dead for a long time because an autist set his spambot on the thread. It would be filled with posts from other random threads and completely destroy it.

It actually got worse as any mentions of gw2 in any other thread would get spammed like mmog. Hell he even would post stupid shit and then reply to himself later saying "wow this is why gw2 is so retarded".

Hopefully that guy is gone.

Druid and SB are good in pretty much every single game mode. Ranger in general is in a very good spot.

Desert maps, mounts, a slightly better story and first wing of the new raid.

Okay, thanks! Really looking forward to playing my Ranger again then.

How do I git gud as Deadeye in casual sPvP?

Play pistol pistol, it is very casual friendly and do a shit ton of damage. You are also almost impossible to kill just by being the virtual of being a thief.

You can't ban me here Drosera.

Holy shit the /gw2g/ has returned

What race should I roll my Ele?
Was thinking about Charr.

>le faec

What?

M I N D F A G
I
N
D
F
A
G

please, don't be a
>weaver main

What is wrong with being a weaver main?

Why didn't you just name the general something different? Like /PoFg/

We tried that, but the guy would literally manually search for the thread day after day for pretty much more than a year.

It is really a lethal concentration of autism at work.

Weaver tend to attract people who just look at benchmarks, see weaver's 40k dps and preceed to fuck up at every raid.

Yes a good weaver will destroy everybody else's dps if you play it right and do the mechanics well. Most people cannot do this because weaver dies to a stiff breeze, thus they are more of a burden than a boon. I would rather take pug holosmiths or dh just because they are safer.

deadeye is shit is sPvP, plain as simple, it works in lower soloq ladder but as soon as you hit plat you will have competent people who either hardcounter you with dp thief and/or use blocks/anti-projectile

the only 2 ways that are somewhat durable is either p/p going full mongo, which can be effective if enemy has 2 scourges, but will be extremely easily counterable, also easy to play
or you play s/p rifle deadeye like vallun, but that shit is kinda hard to play, but on the other hand wont be that easily shutdowned compared to pp deadeye

i always thought vaabi would be the most autistic server to play against in WvW, but then i played against far shiverpeak, holy shit the autism is fucking real, 5 days and i got enough whispers already to make an entire compilation