Soon

Soon.

Reminder to be greedy when others are scared.

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.140
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

Soon.

be smart tho. this continue dipping

This is a scam coin, don't fall for this shitty ponzi scheme. Get out while you still can!

checked but fuck offer you FUDer

There is literally no benefit to using this exchange over other ones, while the risk of hacking/scam is substantially higher. Don't invest in this shitcoin.

wow. hope you fags had a chance to sell, seriously....

The symbol reminds me of Egypt

KEK wills posw to rise

>none of these exchanges have a stop loss options

how fucked am I? dumped 3% of my portfolio into it. I always put a stop loss order to save my ass

stop losses are for faggots, it'll inevitably get triggered due to how volatile crypto is. Bitrex has stop loss you just have to change the order from limit to conditional

Checked. Weak hands will be BTFO

Not fucked at all. Same plan as always, this dip doesn't change anything. Dividends coming + ETH being able to be staked. Look at where ETH is now. PoSW is gonna go up with it.

Why is the risk of getting hacked higher?

oh my, last time I checked it was 14k-ish, now 8k lmao

Major exchanges are run by experienced developers with high quality sites/security.

POSW was developed by BitBeaners (the original purpose of the site was to pool Bitbeans and stake them) and the result is a very low quality site. They refuse to tell us what security mechanisms they use, but given how poorly designed the site is we can only speculate that their security is of similar low quality. These people are also far less trust worthy than existing major exchanges, As a result, you risk losing all your crypto either to hack/scam for very small gains that you could literally beat in a bank savings account.

This coin is possibly one of the worst investments I've seen shilled on Veeky Forums

you're literally brain damaged if you're still holding

>POSW was developed by BitBeaners (the original purpose of the site was to pool Bitbeans and stake them)

If this is true then I feel like a blithering idiot for dropping $200 on this thing.

t. Whale making profit on this dip

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.140

Look at the username of the poster of the original announcement.

Literally "Bitbeanpool"

Linked to wrong page. Use this link instead

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1695121.0

i made 200% on POSW then got the fuck out cos im not dumb

it was no coincident that both coins started shilling the same day

Fucking shit. Whatever, $200 is a drop in the bucket compared to my gains from other crypto. I'll just hold on to it in hopes of an act of God.

You win this time BitBean!

Just to add, use this as a lesson to do more research next time. 90% of coins shilled by third worlders looking for a quick buck.

If you're interested in proper investments, look for coins with solid dev teams and ICO's that raised 10M+ (so they can sustain development for several years). Ask yourself whether a cryptocurrency actually makes their use case easier or more efficient, and if so consider investing. Stay away from altcoin clones like this with little to no benefit over existing alternatives.

Bought at 5K sold at 18k, then gtfo

Not really keen on bag holding some greek guys ponzi startup coin. Moved on to the next profitable coin.

Thanks.

Smart advice, I almost forgot I was on a Vietnamese bamboo growing forum.

>ICO's that raised 10M+ (so they can sustain development for several years).

This is not what you want.
You want a team that is trying to get just enough fuel for their destination. That much money just causes problems. they got enough fuel to go to the sun when the only goal is to travel a couple hundred miles down the road.

Be weary of unlimited funding icos, high caps, time based, newly formed teams and long road maps

You guys are missing the point. This coin will PUMP. It has all the features of a coin that ends up pumping %500 randomly. Pump groups love this kind of shit where they have something to sell (in this case a site where you can stack hundreds of coin at the same time which is actually useful and innovative) and a total supply that can also deliver great gains, oh and stacking up on masternodes.

Look at BITS for example, it pumped to %800, this is the same.

Remember this fucking post. The least expected day you'll wake up to a massive pump from this coin.

Nonstop mooning imminent

DIGITS AND WE WILL MOON

Hahahahah thank you to whoever just panic sold me 300 POSW at 9000sat

>tfw bought from all the retarded panic sellers

See you boys on Mars

will cryptolets ever learn

>tfw got more for 7000sats

God damn. I bought all my shit last night right before the drop. I know I'll still eventually make a profit, but I wish I had bought on the dip for maximum gainz.

how much do your strong hands hold biz
72k here

palms were sweaty, weak hands, big regretty

Only 2500. Hoping for a dip down to 5k. Sitting on $200 of bitcoin thinking about putting some buy orders in to scalp panic sellers.

60k here

Going to buy more but there might be another dip so I'm waiting

how long does it take for my btc to arrive at this huge POS site it's been 8 hours and i even refreshed the block

yea, ready for it with 1 bitcoin, too.

>tfw happy to see so many anti-posw threads, but a bit sad a lot of Veeky Forums boys losing dropping their coins. it's a doggy dog world out there

I'M OUT. Not gambling on this anymore. Admins dumping coins on others get out of this shitcoin.

Get out while you can or will loose more money.

HOW HARD IS IT TO SPELL LOSE YOU LOW IQ PAJEET MONKEY

Yess yeeesssss
Sell me coins cheap goys!
Cheap!
CHEAP!

>Somebody doesn't remember 2014 and 2015

I set a stop loss at 50%. of my coins. Almost all of my coins are at least double what I bought them for. We've all seen coins crash 90% of their value permanently. Do not want that happening to me, and it absolutely CAN happen.

holding 10k

not even worried yet

exchange is like 2 months hold. marketcap rating is still way below so many more shit coins

posw coiners are testy today rawrr. should have bought eth

I put all my ETH into POSW today

No regrets

I dumped 100k onto optimistic nocoiners like u :)) Dev team has iq of 5 look at the slack channel so retarded. They even tried to post pictures to shrill and pull in investors on slack.

That's just the one retarded Greek guy running the slack

Ignore his autistic ass, hope the actual devs replace him. If you submit a support ticket you'll be talking with the real devs and see that they're actually quite competent.

yikes

no words

>not knowing how to trade effectively

you dumb cucks it's already back up to 13k sats.

no coiners BTFO.

massive pump incoming.

i meant yikes as in wow this guy is gonna be really rich soon im jealous. very smart ecspecially with the bubble eth formed today :^)

I think the selloff was people anticipating the post dividends dump. Although I think they miscalculated and there wont be much of a dump after divdends which will make a large pump happen shortly after.