fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Deidre belongs to this list

What's yours?

I love my adorable tsunwife, Severa! I will always keep her alive, happy, & healthy!

big tits

Nino!

ADVANCE WARS REMAKE WHEN, I DONT CARE IF THERES WAIFUSHIT I JUST WANT ADVANCE WARS

UGH I NEED TO IMPREGNATE GUNNTHRA'S THICK ASS

>such a gentle and pure woman that even thor didnt lewd because he'd feel morally wrong

Why does /feg/ hate Spring Chrom all of a sudden? Wasn't he considered a decent axe user back then?

Even Tiki doesn't belong on this list, only Summer Tiki does. Deidre is a wash board in Heroes no one cares.

I hope we get some story chapters to go with the banner, it's been too long

that feel when you dont even like flat chests, and it just turns up often on characters you like for other reasons

Honest thoughts on Anna from Frozen?

No-one hates him, they just fear he'll show up instead of Gunthra or Amelia, who seem to be better. I haven't got one, so I wouldn't mind.

>Chrom
>Axe user
>Blocks ice mommy

>Wasn't he considered a decent axe user back then
>Back then

And Lucina was considered top tier

Didn't they already try the waifu thing with cattleya or whatever that girl's name was?

Even if we get her for free I probably won't use her much outside of farming her skills and AA
These OCs are so uninteresting

As long as it isn't the fucking DoR universe I'm in

I notice that like how Alfonse has blue hair and blond tips but Fjorm has blond hair and blue tips, Sharena has blond hair and pink tips but she has pink hair and blond tips.

Explain this Reinhardtfags

Fuck that B-skill.

>back then
and ryoma was considered good back then too. times have changed

>43k points into TT
>first team wipe

why did they take all the difficulty out of this mode again?

This really highlights how terrible Tiki's art is.

should've shared hair colors with fjorm, that pink is retarded.
I like the sprite and animations other than afterimage one
can't speak of usability till I know the stats
I want to defile and corrupt her

getting CHROM'D inside instead of getting the new hotness

On the survey, I suggested a new mode where you are given fixed heroes to complete weekly challenge maps, making it more like a puzzle and allowing you to try characters you might not have. Would probably be redundant as youtube guides get published the evening of

I complained about it and told them I wouldn't buy any more orbs until they changed it.

Lets see some Hero Merit posts

Too many Heroes on the dance floor

I want her to shit on my face.

Same but with red haired girls.

Ryoma is still S Tier because of his DC sword and good speed.

Same but replace Claire with Mathilda

>Long hair flowing with something on the tips
>Long sleeves with fur on the end, hiding part of the arm
>Cape flowing
>totally not!blue

I can't help but feeling like i'm looking at a weird octopus. Her shape is all over the place.

>considered only decent back in fucking march when everyone was mediocre
His stats and art are shit and he'll forever only be a terrible focus breaker. His axe isn't even that great to inherit for the meme silliness like the carrot is.

if she's not free, she has a good chance not to be shit like fjorm

Must be your love for NTR

Sharing an artist with both ages could have been good but instead it makes them hard to tell them apart somehow.
Like a poor job is done at making old tiki actually look old.

Idk, refined Carrot Axe on Sheena or Legion sounds pretty sweet to me. I wouldn't mind pulling him.

Both Ayra and Mia are better with DC due to their weapons and stats

I want to rest my head on her lap.

Flier dancer when

>Not replacing Ayra's blade with slaying/wo dao

Ryoma will be better when his sword gets refined in 2019.

Hope she has a good voice actor and doesnt have some retarded mommyfag voice

In Heroes dumb ass, are you illiterate? Which pair of tits on that chart came out of non Heroes art?

this artist is good

All DC/CC prfs just get hits lowest of def/res as their refinable effect.

Since it's clear they're going to add a town building mechanic a la My Castle, can we expect to see Askran generics?

I hope that was a typo.

I WANT HER TO SHIT ON MY FACE

My ideal body and pink hair

She's voiced by Casca in english.

>Fjorm in charge of the kitchen
S-ssorry, I-I'll try mm-my best next time

>flier dancer b4 flier healer
never ever

You can hear her VA on the trailer, what are you on?

>He doesn't

This is my favorite autist that comes to /feg/ by the way. He doesn't even try to disguise himself by using punctuation or anything.

That's honestly more than enough to let them keep up with Lightning Breath again.

>berserk was supposedly to return this month
>no news of a new chapter
>75% chance that Miura will just slap together a low effort side chapter where Puck and friends try to steal a cake or something
>continues to play idolmaster instead of finally bringing Casca back from full potato

Festivities are done, time to continue

With the first castle conquered we get a new unit, Julia

Julia herself isn't great at a base, however raising her up will prove valuable by the end of the game since she'll be a large help against the final boss

Alfonse and Sharena are their cousins when?

She's got Camilla proportions but because she has that weird sleeves it looks very off. Seems like Maeshima is having some kinda design fixation right now though, Loki and Laevatein have the same hair dongle too.

Why are Rindou's Femuis so lewd?

Cum inside Corrin!

>connection issues

why is this game so shit bros

his art is fucking awful

there was chapter on 22nd. They fight in the dream by the hill and dog puts on berserker armor, ending the chapter

Book 2 OCs are boring as fuck
I want Bruno / Veronica
There's literally no reason why we shouldn't have Bruno because he's not even in Book 2

just get better wifi faggot

>People still give a shit about Berserk

Should I play Gaiden

You think future squad assaults will just put out a third copy of stat boost seals or start producing doubles of more interesting seals?

Post mommies

Wait, will Gunnthrá come with stoy chapters? Wouldn't that be in the trailer?

It's worth playing as the quirky second game that's full of quirks because they weren't sure what people wanted from a sequel back then.
Like Zelda 2 and Final Fantasy 2.

you think we're going to get another squad assault?

From the East we get two new units as well, Fee the Pegasus Knight and Amid the Mage

Amid is worthless; he's a replacement child of Arthur, one of Tailtiu's kids, and like Larcei/Ulster while Arthur would be better than Amid he'd still be useless in the long run

Fee however, is a fantastic unit; a flier is actually quite valuable in the second generation compared to most of the first, and she's inherited the Brave Lance from Erin as well which makes her combat some of the best in the army next to Seliph and Oifey

We're not sure yet since we only knew Fjorm was both free and coming with story chapters because of Feh Channel. We'll probably get an update tonight that adds Gunnthra so we'll find out when the datamining happens.

Because it's off-model

We've already played her chapter, remember?
She showed us where the weapon refinery is.

Wait really!? Shit I was getting scared, i didn’t find it on kissmanga, I’ll have to track it down.

everyone worried needs to calm down their tits and/or dicks and panic after reset/datamine, although lego banner lasting only 5 days is unsettling.

repostan

I would field all Carrot Axes if I could roll more S!Chrom. They are great.

Wind boost, Fire boost, or stay with Earth boost?

This post gave me cancer.

Which hair color do you prefer feg

>Get Cecilia to 5*+3
>She gets powercrept the same night
God fucking damnit.

Will touching her feel like touching ice as well, just like Fjorm?

This actually looks better.

first one was short too

>Fjorm announced as free
>is free
>Gunntank not announced as free
>???

its ok youll never get gunnthra