r6db.com/
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

gamestop.com/pc/games/tom-clancys-rainbow-six-siege/120830
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's wrong with the starter edition

when did the current season start and how close is it to ending and what do i get for doing ranked i just hit level 20

It takes forever to unlock operators and there's no way to upgrade it to the normal version.

dokkaebi is cute!

Her zebra stripes are weird

can someone answer me pls

horseface

I believe the season ends when year 3 begins.

Where's that one picture of Rook giving everyone sweaters? Because that's exactly what happened

>what do i get for doing ranked i just hit level 20

you get a copper charm at the start of next season

How do I nades (both flash and frag)? Do I just bounce them from the wall around the corner? I feel like peeking and throwing is just much more unsafe than simply peeking and shooting (maybe except for throwing at deploy shield). How far do they bounce from the wall?
I know you can make a hole and throw grenades through it, but that requires taking shotgun on attack.

Drone first then frag. Frag is safer than peek shooting because to kill with boolets you need to actually see them. With frags as long as you know where they are you can throw it near them and either force them out of their spot or kill them.

Why do people keep trolling low level terrorist hunt? I would think the pay-wall would stop most of that.

i want to molest IQ's feet!

IQ is too old for that

i want to hug Ying!

>ela appears two rooms away
>aim and start firing, miss the first round from my LMG
>in the time it takes for a second round to fire, she's sprayed my chest and face with 9mm
hmmmmmmmmm

Why is he so God dam versatile

I find it is mostly folks high/drunk in groups or kiddos with music blaring who forget they have to click for pvp and can't be bothered to just leave but have to make a scene of it.

Earlier I was running around as recruit to mess about with various weapons and after one game in Favela that I cleared with ak12 recruit folks vote to redo and one wise ass went famas recruit and tried to shoot me down. Killed him in the end and ended up clearing Favela with a Zofia whilst at 4 hp.

Was a copper twerp btw.

>she's sprayed my chest and face with 9mm
yea i bet u liked being magdumped

That's not Mute tho

I only get off to it if it's coming at me in a cozy

>tfw ela will never jerk you off with her boots

Please don't lewd Ying

It's not even that. It's some faggot who thinks he's the Joker and keeps flash-banging the team and trying to act all CrAzY and RANDOM *holds up spork*

Had him in 3 games today, and reported him 3 times. Does the report system actually do anything?

He can destroy drones and fuck thermite

can never be too old for some good foot lovin!

Really wish the nips would have a subtle effect on the ribbon. I mean look at her, probably cold/excited, there is no way the nips could be fully suppressed by the ribbon.
Also I remember some drawfriend said he will make a echo reaction image to Ying lewds...

do I jump straight into ranked on 20 or do I wait a few months

Report does nothing save for pc chat window reports.

I'm lv 25 and haven't done ranked yet but what's the worst that can happen? I hear it's better to start ranked right away because you get placed with people around your skill, in casual, you could play anyone

Do nitro cells home in on the part of the wall you throw them at?

As a newer player (50+ hours) is it okay for me to buy castle?
All defenders seem boring so I want to be at least helpful, is pulse any good? Who’s fun or good
Please help

You can really fuck over your team with castle

I started playing recently and Frost is my wife. What is the general opinion of Frost? Is she for shitters?

>I want to be at least helpful
>with castle
no

yea

>As a newer player (50+ hours) is it okay for me to buy castle?

NO

Nah Frost is definitely B or A tier

AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
*puts barricade between objectives*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*steals extra rook armor*
SO U BE SAYIN
*barricades entire team out of objective room*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*rapes the white female hostage*
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*checks for nearest security camera*
U BE SAYIN
*licks teeth and smacks lips*
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
*does the crip walk around the objective*
SO U BE SAYIN
*steals an attackers drone*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*dindu nuffins*
FINNA WE GON BE
*sucks air through teeth as he puts up a barricade*
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
*pulls up sagging operator pants*
SO WE GON BE
*instinctively looks around for attackers*
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
*pretends to be injured and then gets up repeatedly*
SOM FINNA
*scopes Ash's titties*
SO WE GON BE
*shouts at killcam*
SOM FINNA
*chucks spear at attackers*
AYYYOO SOM FINA
*throws Rainbow 6 gang sign*
SOM FINNA
*swings from basketball hoop*
WE GON BE
*grabs dick and shuffles left and right around the hostage*
SOM FINNA
*participates in a drive-by shooting*
HOL UP MUH NIGGUH
*converts to attackers*
U SAYING WE GON BE
*repeated World Star yelling in the background of drone video*
SOM FINNA
*sells crack to hostage*
RAAIIIINBOOOWWWW SQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD
*evolves from a primate*

>trying to fuze a castle barricade
>sledge runs up and hits it while I'm right in front of it and I get gunned down
YEAH THANKS BUDDY

>Ranked is based strictly on winning or losing.
>Not Accuracy or K/D or Strat.

Who thought this was good?

>tfw bought starter edition

I didn't think I'd like this game as much as I do back then, FUCK.

>Wanting people to ignore the objective in favor of KDR
Are you fucking retarded?

>Accuracy
Are you retarded?

Are you an idiot?

This convinced me to buy Castle.

>t. boosted shitter
KD is the most important stat, only shitters try and meme that it isnt.

Castle's a good op (if used properly). The devs even admitted that its a bit of an 'issue' how he's obviously useful in pro league/with coordinated teams but is HORRIBLE in casual/solo que ranked because a Castle without a clue is an active detriment to the team/a castle with a plan will have his shit torn down or blown up by clueless teammates.

How much do previous seasons affect your placements next season anyway? Guess I'll jump into ranked as well as long as being bronze trash won't affect next season too much

>I didn't think I'd like this game as much as I do back then, FUCK.
??? If you like it so much, you clearly wont have a problem playing it a lot and grinding it out.

For sure, but it'd be a huge weight off my back if I had everything right off the bat.

MMR gets reset to 2500 (silver 1) every new season.

>accuracy

get a load of this guy

>know someone is spawnpeeking
>equip rifle shield and peek it hard
>take a little bit of time to line up a shot
>my shield explodes
>his face explodes
all the people that say blackbeard is shit are probably still using his godawful assault rifle.

Look at it this way, you can't play everything at the same time, neither can you be good at everything right off the bad.
Just put in some good thought as to what op to get next and you will be fine.

>using explosive shield on blackbeard
what an idiot

can you plant c4 on echos drones ?

i've seen people who have the most kills do the absolute least amount of effort toward winning. often cav mains who fuck around way off the objective and get cheap kills then forfeit the objective to save their K/D.

I'm more bothered that the game doesn't take leavers or score into account when calculating MMR.

Same here, I didn't also know I would love it so much. 100 hours in and I finally grinded to 8 operators ! This game is turning me into a masochist slowly

>assault rifle

can you guys recommend me a modem? I no longer want an excuse for my shit plays.

Why not unlock DLC ops, if you're on starter? They cost "only" twice as much, compared to price of all base ops on standard.

My fren told me at first to unlock base operators since they are inherently easier to use and it helps me learn the game faster. So I bought easy to use ops like Smoke and Rook. Afterwards though my autism showed itself and i have the urge to unlock every base operators.

>Be any roamer
>Castle is on the team
>Start setting up my walls before running away
>Finish reinforcing
>All fucking exits are already closed by that cunt
Castle has some uses but 90% of Castle fags are retarded, the worst part is that while someone plays badly as any other character it's just that one loss and he doesn't really work against you, in case of Castle a bad player can literally give enemy team advantage.

Also, is it just me or was there a huge increase of new players lately? Nearly every match I see some level 10 recruit doing retarded shit like shooting drones on attack, reinforcing walls between bombs etc. I know there's currently a sale but it seems to me that there are more new players than during the free weekend.

Also I think it's a psychological thing. It took so long for me to grind up to 12k reown that I just get super excited to unlock "new content", and this is even more prominent since i barely have any operators.

If you like the game so much why not buy a year's dlc? You probably paid $7-10 for starter (unless you like the grind)

>be Lesion
>already got my mine locations and the order I'm going to do them in pre-planned and memorized
>castled in the obj within 10 seconds

if I buy this game from fucking gamestop will I be jewing myself into the starter pack?
gamestop.com/pc/games/tom-clancys-rainbow-six-siege/120830

No that's the standard edition

I like the SCAR, fite me.

how much renown do you gain in multiplayer? all I've been playing is terrorist hunt since I'm trying to learn the maps

I just find it unusable
tons of recoil, low damage, low firerate, only 20 shots
DMR I just tap them twice and they're done. the thing has zero recoil too. Its the first DMR I've ever used and I was surprised to find that headshots come pretty easy with it as well.
I just wish I didn't fall for the DMR=bad meme for so long.

Name one situation in which you would rather have a vigil on the team than any other 3 speed

I main Vigil

Finally got a new monitor and I'm back to playing siege on PC after 6 months. Feels fucking good man.

Around 200-300 if you win a game, if you lose then 100-150 from my experience, there are some fluctuation but yeah that's the approximation.
I learnt the maps by just playing casual though, especially with roaming ops or on attack. Plus it gives you some personal experience in Multiplayer.

if the player who is playing vigil is good, idc

the scars recoil pattern is controllable to me
much more than buckleys gun at the least

When the other team is droning

>"GUYS THEY HAVE A VIGIL CLOSE BY"
>"HIS SIGNAL IS REALLY STRONG RIGHT IN THIS CORNER OF THE ROOM"

playing vigil wrong if you're playing in a corner

>start playing game
>play fairly poorly, takes me until level ~70 to break 1.0 KD
>play with friends
>one still has a .5kd after more than 350 hours

fuck

how?

Why am I seeing so many high rank players using laser sights on rifles lately?

You're playing vigil wrong when you're playing vigil

>No bush
Gay

Bait people into coming into a trap.

Why is Dokkaebi and Vigil so useless?

When it's Tower at night, blue gallery site, no IQ, and Vigil wedges himself in the dark corner of the Elevator while prone.

While Recruit blends in better for this meme play... Vigil can at least reinforce two walls lel.

>bought the game during the sale
>was planning on buying the sas dudes since I thought they looked cool
>see IQ
>immediately fall in love
why didn't I get this game sooner bros

vigil has godly guns
i just aced a round as him and it was fucking amazing

>IQ
>pure 10/10 waifu material
>looks operator as fuck
>is useless

>SAS guys
>All look generic badass
>but they all are very useful in almost any situation

who doesn't prefire elevator corners nowadays?

because it's a non-issue with proper crosshair placement
as long as you don't stick it on ops whose purpose is holding long, tight angles like rook/doc your chances of revealing your own position is fairly low
it's even lower if you're rushing anyway

any chance for the team to buff her?

They'll add more stuff that she can find.