/lhg/ - Light's Hope General

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

copyright.gov/circs/circ38a.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

second for buttdick

>that moment when you're so desperate for your server and community to be relevant that you cheerlead your admin trying to get their hooks into Gummy's so that they can try to make themselves relevant going forward instead of fading into obscurity like they currently are

fuck gummy gimp retard

1st for gummy is autistic and retarded and just turned down a secure gameserver host and $200/mo in server donations in discord so he could continue to self host from his moms house in connecticut

end me now TBC bros

I think they realize their project is rapidly spinning into irrelevance as the remaining people quit, so why not make a desperate attempt to stay relevant and try and buy Gummy?

5rd for gummy is a nutter and probably had no endgame

>Wreathe honestly though Gummy would give him the time of day, let alone give him a server after the whole community saw how incompetent he was

Kek Wreathe is the last person who could handle running a TBC server, any project would have done the same if that greedy fuck came into their discord offering to buy them for 200 bucks a month

is muscular dystrophy come with autistic retardation by default?

nobody tried to "buy" gummy, wreathe literally offered to help him get an OVH gameserver up in a secure way and said hed donate it to it monthly and gummy fucking booted him from discord ahahahahahahahahahaha

so now that its obvious that gummy is hosting felmyst
>just for some friends only i swear!!
can we admit that he knows that his code is fubar'd and is purposely hiding it from the public

Wreathe is a well known incompetent retard, why the fuck would Gummy ever consider letting him host the hardware?

Do you not realize how much of a retard Wreathe is to the community at large now after that epic disaster that was Everyst? Gummy probably has a 100 better offers for him over some cuckhold like Wreathe

are you retarded? why was there a nearly a month of open beta with lvl boost then?

>free hosting on wreathe's account
>on wreathe's account
>wreathe's account
>wreathe's

hes scared to death the big bad B is gonna kick his door down and make him overflow the piss bag strapped to his leg again
im not sure whats more pathetic, his life or the fact our hopes are pinned on a gimp retard
to be fair though if wreathe had any kind of a brain he would have sent squido in there to talk wheelchair to wheelchair with the guy

Yes you fucking retard, because as time has shown Gummy the autist can actually get talked into revealing his precious code.
How the fuck are you people this stupid, holy shit.

>gummy ill give you $200 per month in server fees
>gummy your ovh account is all yours, just let me make sure you get it set up so you don't get rekt

i read it in discord, stop spreading fake news. wreathe offered him a golden platter to make felymst real and he freaked out. clearly he has other plans for his "for friends" vaporware tbc project.

there's no point to live right now, seriously thinking about killing myself before 2018

most embarassing post of 2017 desu crogge

Everyst shills are so fucking desperate for their fortunes to change they are unironically upset Gummy told Wreathe to fuck off

But why would Gummy work with Wreathe and let him host the server? He has zero need for it and probably has way better options available to him already over some incompetent cuck like Wreathe

Gummy will never give up his code or let someone run the project over him, especially to sketchy server owners like Wreathe

kys over an illegal game server. do it faggot

>to be fair though if wreathe had any kind of a brain he would have sent squido in there to talk wheelchair to wheelchair with the guy
gummy didnt reply to me when i talked to him either

dumb

More embarrassing than Everyst completely crashing and burning in under 30 days? No wonder Wreathe is so assblasted about getting btfo by based Gummy Gums, he realizes that was his last shot at staying relevant as his server dwindles

>sketchy server owners
You keep saying this. I don't know anything about anything, but how has he been sketchy?

Hes an incompetent retard, thats all that needs to be said really, no one can even debate it after we all saw his handling of "Everyst"

Hopefully he fucks off now that reality hit him in the face when Gummy banned him for being a thirsty sperg

>work with wreathe
nigger are you fucking retarded? wreathe doesn't even want anything to do with the server, he just wants to get gummy set himself up on a C&D free ovh server and in return give him donations money

its the best possible case for felmyst...and gummy shit all over it... really makes you think.

hey guys haha shiro here i mthinking about releasing corecraft do you guys finally want it haha

gummy can't personally run a server no matter if it's hosted in europe, china or on mars you fucking retard.
because gummy happens to live in the us of a and blizzard does actually know his name and address.

Did Wreathe kill your dad? Why are you so threatened by a 200 pop server?

Gummy had options to host in Europe from people within his staff, he has zero need for an incompetent retard like Wreathe, especially anywhere near his project

Sorry, reality sucks sometimes, but Gummy isn't an idiot, he still follows private servers and clearly knows about the incompetence of Wreathe

the problem wasn't hosting in the usa, the problem was his server got huge and he titled it "the burning crusade" he ran both scriptcrafts just fine while being in the us. gummy just should have never hyped up his server & wed all be playing on it right now

nobody thinks wreathe is incompetent or sketchy except for (You), it's painfully obvious you're alone on this one because everytime your posting cooldown is up you post the same drivel

Wreathe + Gummy is a fucking dream team you mongoloid. Stop talking about better offers. From who? Kidney? Crogge? Paymane? Ares Staff? Gummy is a fucking idiot, he doesn't have other offers, he just wants to play his buggy TBC server with his 20 other beta testing friends.

>gummy just should have never hyped up his server
are you legitimately retarded user?

>A retard piggybacking on Gummy's code is a dream team!
Top lel.

>nobody thinks wreathe is incompetent

Except for, you know, everyone, including Gummy

Wreathe is a well known incompetent retard after the fiasco that was "Everyst", there is a reason why his project was dead on arrival and the few people who did roll on it rapidly are leaving in less than 30 days of release

Gummy has zero need for someone like Wreathe and zero need for his reputation and staggering incompetence anywhere near his life's work

no, are you? he released multiple hype videos for it and got everyone on the burning crusade train. if he just kept it on the down low it would have been small, comfy, and not shut down after 4 hours.

gummy is unfortunately autistic and had no idea it'll get blown out of proportion so hard.

So...is LH gonna shut down?

Sometimes I find it maddening just how ignorant all of you are. You talk so much shit but have never hosted/admin'd/coded a single thing in your life.
This is why the private server community needs to die. You don't deserve anything good. You deserve the pain and misery of having no good place to play. To spend months looking forward to Classic to "save" you, just to have Blizzards cock up your collective assess once more when you realize Classic != Vanilla.

Nobody asked Gummy for his code. Nobody asked Gummy for control of his server, or to host anything for him. Wreathe asked Gummy if he could donate the server fees to host a permanent server on OVH (the same host that Lights Hope is on, btw) so he didn't get a C&D. He even offered to harden it for him. Which could have been done before a single line of gummy's code was deployed.
Gummy turning this down means he's an idiot that doesn't care about a single one of you tryhard loyalists. He's just in it for the lul'z. Your "savior" fucked you once again. How's it feel?

is this copy pasta or something? haha

how can someone be this retarded

#1 wreathe is perfectly competent and not corrupt
#2 gummy needs a sysadmin who knows what they are doing
#3 all other known sysadmins are corrupt

we as a community just got boned hard, is this your way of coping or something?

>Wreathe
>harden anything
lol
And no you fucking imbecile. Gummy cannot have anything to do with it after the C&D. So he won't be able to work on his server, which is a rather big no no for him.

>#1 wreathe is perfectly competent

His server died in less than 30 days and didn't ever break 500, he is an incompetent retard who got hacked by his own staff

Not surprising Gummy knows about Wreathes well known failure with Everyst and how his incompetence running the project was key in it's failure, I mean the whole private server community knows hows a joke at this point, only seeing him beg for Gummy to stay relevant is just sad

>cripple shits the bed
nothing new nobody is actually surprised its just fun to shit post about

Gummy has people from the beta/alpha days you idiot. He has no reason to use a well known incompetent shit like wreathe for anything, and especially not after the everyst fiasco.

its only 1 dedicated shitposter acting like wreathe was trying to hijack gummys

we all saw it, wreathe tried to make felmyst happen, and gummy freaked out

gummy is a fucking retard.

>doesn't understand international copyright law
hurr durr

Why would Gummy use Wreathe's money to host a server or run a server for him? He has zero need for a retard like him around his work? He has people on his own staff that could host it in Europe for him, we've known this since the shutdown
There is literally zero reason for Gummy to accept any help from Wreathe

>nobody thinks wreathe is incompetent or sketchy except for (You)

Literally anyone who witnessed the Everyst launch and the events surrounding it knows he's a complete retard. No one cares about the fact you're a literal who who has mod rank or some shit in his discord and you're butthurt that the server ended up being completely irrelevant.

Fuck off retard.

If he got C&D'd in USA he will get ass fucked right there in the USA if he hosts it in Europe, China, Japan or on Mars you idiot. That's how it works.
If it's not in his name, all they have to do is prove it's his code, which they can actually do. But I guess he should just risk it and let Wreathe, the guy who got fucked by his own staff right in the ass, to help.
That's gonna work for sure.

This is really aggressive, did wreathe molest you? What is the deal exactly? Are you being tribal about your chinese server? Because that would be weird even for here.

>all these people this mad that wreathe offered gummy basically free ovh hosting with the only stipulation that gummy set it up so that it's C&D proof

tonight is the night gummycraft died for me. i finally am blackpilled on gummy. i'm sorry i shilled so hard for him, it's clear he's either not ready for the big leagues or never wanted to be in the big leagues to begin with.

cut my life into pieces f a m

>this mad Wreathe got blown the fuck out by Gummy because the whole world knows about his incompetence after Everyst

kek

>wreathe
>big leagues
elohel

this isn't about wreathe nigger this is about felmyst, and gummy clearly doesn't want his project exposed to more than 100 people

doesn't take a genius to figure out why

are you going to say why you have such a weird hateboner for an irrelevant project or are you just going to repeat the same shit on cooldown?

do tell why.

He doesn't want to get sued, hes already a crippled autist, he doesn't need to go to jail

Why does people acknowledging his incompetence upset you so badly?

gummy never got hit with a c&d
his "precious code" was literal dog spit and should never see the light of day
he pulled the plug at the last minute and made up a story to save himself the embarrassment
wreathe gave him the offer of a life time to make felmyst happen and gummy turned it down because he knew full well what would happen if people actually played his fucked up server

It's pretty funny how many newfags here know nothing about Gummy or his server. He's been a professional software developer for most of his adult life and has said on multiple occasions that the cost of the server is irrelevant to him.

>set it up so that it's C&D proof

Literally not possible. Blizzard has every bit of info on Gummy IRL. The minute that code gets used on anything that gets traction he faces millions of dollars in legal fees.

Please just stop raiding these threads you everyst idiots. You have no idea what you are talking about and are very stupid people. Some random script kiddie "offering" to pay for the server hosting is an insult to Gummy's financial state. Unlike commie euro shits Gummy has done something with his life and has a successful career. Not everyone is a retarded NEET like you wreathe.

>Why does people acknowledging his incompetence upset you so badly?
I'm not the one repeating the same thing over and over, I'm just curious. I have no skin in this game but you clearly do, so I'm wondering where he touched you or whatever.

You do realise that people tested his server pretty intensively for months, right?
Including testing raids and fine tuning them with Gummy implementing fixes to shit on the go?

none of that matters, all that matters is getting the compiled gameserver onto an OVH server, at that point blizzard has to interact with OVH and as we know, OVH doesn't play ball when it comes to divulging user info

yeah sure you read that on reddit kid?

Hundreds of people tested his server for thousands of hours over the course of 6 months, it wasn't shit, you're just a newfag Everyst shill who unironically thinks Wreathe is in the same league as Gummy

>I have no skin in this game

Kek, Wreathe is incompetent

The issue was the amount of people, you dip. It couldn't handle it.
Were 10k faggots in the beta?

Nope. I actually was there for most of the raid testing.
No, but it did work at ~3k for the 5h at launch and didn't burn or lag.

pretty much this.

>fake C&D
>tons of bugs
>wreathe calls his bluff and offers to save felmyst
>gummy freaks out

yep, it was too good to be true, shoulda known

It worked with 3k~ or so before it got C&Dd, whats your next hypothesis?

FARMING SPOTS FOR VENDOR SHIT NOW NOW GIVE ME

Are you fucking retarded? Do you not have any clue how copyright and basic law works in America? If that code ends up anywhere that gets traction, blizzard will drown him in legal fees until he literally can't afford medication and dies.

Stop shilling your brain dead retarded autism Wreathe. No one cares.

>no IP change
>same exact post syntax

Did you really just samefag your wreathe shilling?

Anyone who thinks Wreathe didn't just offer gummy the no-strings chance of a lifetime has no idea how any of this works.
Every single post otherwise just continues to highlight your collective ignorance.
Gummy is a fraud. Period. Sorry you don't like it, but it was just proven to anyone with professional experience.

Gummy is an autistic savant.
Miles better than any other coder in the private server scene, but those social skills...that autism...

not like any of this matters. we got cucked out of a good tbc server for years, and won't be getting one until classic tbc 3 years from now

>implying ovh is bound by a U.S court order in any way, shape or form
jesus you're dumb

Ignore retarded Everyst shit-posters. Gummy is back and we need some signatures. Come to org my children.

LOLOL
I don't even play on Everyst and even I know you just got buttfucked by this

Judging by the IP count its just one or two extremely assblasted Wreathe/Everyst shills

>implying blizzard doesn't just have to sue him for use of the code he agreed not to use anymore and then wait till he dies from the long ass legal battle

>42 silver
>Already in Org

Absolute poverty

That's not what I'm playing at all. You have the reading comprehension of a quadroon. Yes, Gummy could give the code to someone and they could host the server in a way that would allow THE SERVER to avoid getting taken down for breaking the law.

But GUMMY himself would have his life ruined in the process you absolutely illiterate fucking moron. Everyst players need to be fucking gassed. Why are weebshits always so fucking stupid?

all servers are dead when classic hits so i dont see why this shit matters. a year is not a long wait, lmao. if you wana play my low pop then play. i aint turning it off, thats why i posted it, but im not taking it any further than that. if you want high pop then there's plenty of Quality choices out there, take your pick

gummyfags are literally happy that felmyst is destined to be run on a windows 95 laptop in gummys mom's basement while he sits around larping as some kind of private server guru king in his 50 person discord after he has scammed the community multiple times

i dont give a fuck about everyst but ill be god damned if i dont want to play on a properly hosted felmyst. gummy is goddamned retard. jesus christ.

Everyst shills are probably the dumbest shills to grace us in these past few years, they unironically spent weeks, some months, shilling a project that died in under a month

This is my character from launch brother. You did play Gummy's launch, didn't you? Come log on and we can finally realise together.

Except I'm not an Everyst player, and you're 100% wrong. Stop faking, it looks really bad.

copyright.gov/circs/circ38a.pdf

>one month in and about to release kazzak and azuregos
>dead in a couple hours

huh really makes you think

already reported the new server to blizzard entertainment :) gummy should be getting a knock on his door and a nice lawsuit soon

What country does Gummy live in?

>hes still samefagging
>IP count still hasn't changed

Kek

>40 players

The server has been dead for a few weeks now

Did you forget to include your argument?

OVH doesn't matter. They could just sue Gummy.
That autistic doesn't have the money or skills to fight a long legal battle with a multi billion dollar company.

me too
shoulda sold that shit off to wreathe while u had the chance gimp boy have fun in a cell

>wreathe is the only server admin who has openly offered to pay for and host gummycraft

WOW FUCK WREATHE HES AN INCOMPETENT RETARD I HATE HIM!!!

y-yea whatever this community is retarded.

And if his server is hosted off-shore in a non-Bernes or UCC country (like OVH is), and paid for through an unrelated 3rd party, there is nothing that can be done to prove it's gummy's code.
Nothing.
They can prove similarities through reverse-engineering, sure, but a) circumstancial similarities in operation have never held up in court and b) it'd cost them a shitload to even try.

Whatever, I don't care really. I don't play Everyst, and I don't care about Wreathe. Gummy fans just got cucked though, I'm sorry you're too ignorant to realize it.

i'll join if i can enhance or ret and if we can raid late at night
also im very handsome irl but also humble

But he is an incompetent retard. And I assure you he's not the only person who offered that to Gummy. Euros from his staff also did.

Gummy had people on his own staff who he worked with for over a year who offered to host the server in Europe, he has zero need for some incompetent fuck like Wreathe

Yes and all they need to do is fucking sue him. It will take time to assemble experts, time to get hearings, time to prove that he is not in fact a camel (or is). And all this time Gummy will have to haul ass to the court and have a lawyer leading the case.
user do tell me, are you being retarded on purpose?

Decently scripted 1x TBC server when? ;_:

>euros on staff
nigger it takes alot more than living in europe to do that type of server shit, how fucking retarded are you? if it was easy everyone and their mother would do it

there's only like 5 motherfuckers WORLDWIDE stupid enough to be doing this for a 1x vanilla server

>wreathe is the only server admin who has openly offered to pay for and host gummycraft