pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

HARRO EVEYONE IN /FGG/

I HERE WITH BRANKA HE HAS A BIG SURPISE IN HIS POCKAT FOR YOUUUUU

BUT ONLY AFTER WE DO A SHORYUKAAN

SHOOOYUKAAAN!!

shitty sniff not gonna lie

SURE YOU KAN

playblue

Is Tekken the Smash of 3D fighters? I read this post again and I realised that if you changed the game's name it applies directly to Tekken as well. The same top players every time with an identical grand final in 99% of tournaments, extremely low player retention rate to the point that every competitor is in their 30s or older and been playing since 3/5, a solved game where no new tech is ever discovered and no exciting plays get made. Legacy factor counts more than anything else. No top Tekken player has ever been competent at another fighting game, likewise people who dabble in other fighting games don't bother with Tekken. The series is visibly more shallow and poorly designed than the rest of its subgenre. All things it has in common with Smash.

Is this Tekken's legacy after 20 years? The equivalent casual party masher, just in 3D?

rollback was a mistake

play DBFZ

if only it was delay netcode instead so they could play on 20 frame delay

Would you talk shit about this man's waifu?

____!

Jedah best girl

>He fell for the classic italian shimmy
better luck next time kiddo

I fucking love this webm
brickeroo with the jump cancel tech

BASED

damn, one week and he's already got advanced tech

It is now time to stop playing Street Fighter V(five) everyone!

You don't have to tell us everytime you end your sfv session

*jives*

which fighting game is this from

what's the alternative if I don't like tekken or anime

Looks like mvci

smash

BBFags, when did Galileo(ガリレオ) lose/remove his legendary blue/white and gain the default color for Litchi? I don't know why but it feels like his has lost his powers. Watching this grand finals match against SKD from NEC and it feels like the both of them are having a casual match.

You're supposed to play dead games casually

tfw falke takes literally all of kolin's players from her when she comes out

Why is he holding Super Era Milf 18 like shes his girl but he wants to kill Z Era Delinquent 18?

wish I was vegeta...

Hey /fgg/ots, trying to get a friend into fighting games. He wants to learn, and I thought skullgirls would be a good start, but I need an alternative because he can't execute anything consistently due to the tiny input window. I know the clash of ninja games are weeb trash, but that's what got me started, do you think that would be a decent alternative?

brehs...

No lo entenderías

her japanese voice was perfect..it's not fair

Skullgirls has the easiest execution of any six-button fighter.

give me that cammy skin immediately capcom

play sfv ae with him when it comes out

>can't confirm off light normals

say it aint so

is an 8 frame on a dp really that generous? Not mocking or anything, I'm genuinely curious.

if you have a pc you can have it now

have you tried practicing

She looks so good bros

mortal kombat it even has ninjas in it

You probably should get SFV either now on the sale or when AE comes out
This is also true

i dont want bootleg mod costumes though. i want official garbage so other people can see me too

Besides Cammy, who's a waifu that's ez to play in a fighting game?

>Feel like I'm sorta getting a handle on Braixen in Pokken enough that I almost want to try to find someone to play with to get an idea of how an actual match goes against someone with a basic idea of a fighting game
>Happen to look up some videos on YouTube about her
It's an odd feeling to be in awe and discouraged at the same time. I don't think I'd be able to pull off half of what I saw.

I wish I wasn't shit at team based fighting games. Who's good solo, and can solo character survive on their own against teams of 2 or 3?

Thanks, this was actually one of my other choices. One of my problems is that we basically only have Skullgirls, MK complete, the clash of ninja games, and SC2 on hand.

Is Laura good for a beginner?

yes but I panic constantly in real matches

Why do people want to fuck dbz girls? People who want to fuck DBZ girls fall into the same mind space as people who want to fuck characters like smurfette for me

good sniff

No one. Assist2stronk. Double's assist is absurd, and you will die in two combos regardless.

MK is good yeah.
MKX is also cheap as fug if you want that
Cerebella all the way.

i want to fuck a muscle femsaiyan

SC2 is honestly a top tier intro fighting game

Having an assist and DHCs is very useful, but solos can do alright. A solo valentine, which is considered a weak ass solo made top 8 at combo breaker
Also no, you don't die to 2 combos as a solo

animal ears fg when

What went so right? Why is this game so good?

NOBODY CARES
NOT EVEN NINTENDO SUPER FANS CARE ABOUT THIS GAME

When Season 3 comes around, I'm gonna be the best Juri in Ultra Bronze!

>watch some umvc3
>xfactored characters killing characters in one combo or killing whole teams

Why was this considered hype?

Remember Phantom Breaker not the beat em up, but the fighting game that beat em up is based on

>watching DBZ to catch up for DBFZ
>videl cuts her hair
WHAT THE FUCK, WHY

RETIRE THIS "HAIRCUT = CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT" MEME FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH

DELETE Juri

But, user, I care! Also, a game doesn't sell over a million units if no one cares about it.

You'd be surprised; the community is very strong and getting bigger every day.

why are fighting game streamers so trash, bros?

>when you learn a sub to the point that it gets better than your main in more and more matchups
idk how to feel bros

because the fgc is a shitty community

>end a session of fighting games with suicidal thoughts

Mate this has been a thing forever. Shit a disney princess did this if we get to count Mulan.

What if I already main Bella? The only thing stopping me from getting better is that I can't do 360 motions for shit on keyboard, and I'm not good at longer combos.

>switch to honest footsies character
>start losing to bronze ryu/ken who have better footsies than me
noooooooo I'm in charge here

tfw to low iq for team fighters

mvc3 is dogshit in all iterations

capcucks

not only is it a tired and lazy narrative technique, but it's also vomit inducing

This but unironically

mvc2*

now im going to make more

Is Adult Gohan the Vergil of DBFZ?

versus series*

short hair >>> long hair
face it

end a session by ragequitting out of anger
I'm sick of feeling like I know what I'm doing only for online lag and BS characters to ruin all my work. thanks BB.

Yes.

Who should I watch to learn how to play Menat?

similar feels in all games. i get the same way with gg too where I wish I could see these laggy ass ravens, mays, and venoms in real life.

i prefer short hair but videl's original hair is better desu
iktf

Streaming takes extra attention if you pay attention to chat at all.

>The only thing stopping me from getting better is that I can't do 360 motions for shit on keyboard, and I'm not good at longer combos.
Then learn practice those.
Or/and learn a 2nd character. Double is really easy and really good.

don't
talk
shit

the emperor's new groove

>ywn see bella's smeared lipstick on your dick
gonna end it all bros...

massive improvement

goichi, other people you can watch that stream are ludovic and filipinoman as well as infiltration

Remember that time Sean decided he would rather play basketball instead of learning electric grappling and not fuck his sister and was also very poorly drawn?