/drg/ Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread
>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 12/12/17
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7mgyik/angies_a_better_rival_than_kokichi_v3_spoilers/?utm_source=reddit-android
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm going to end 2017. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Plot twist!

Thanks

bun

here fvie cute maki facs:

maki gilr!
she cute!
love mako!
mkaki!

Cutest!

Wh-who's there?

best girl in OP!

I love Junko!

A reminder that Sakura is best girl!

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

Danganronpa but they're all 30 years old and married couples.

I love her stinky sister!

That looks more like a rule 63 Gonta than Toko.

Ouma's a sweaty boy and Kaito coughs all the time with his space aids so it'd probably get fucking gross in that exisal.

I ship Maki and Nagito aesthetically!

Best boy singing karaoke!

But Maki's best aesthetic is with Shuichi.

>Kaede marries Amami and they're very happy
>Maki marries Kaito and she's very happy
>Ouma marries Saihara and he's very happy

Sayaka did nothing wrong

Take your shot, /drg/!

We need more art of Komaeda wearing his hoodie and nothing else!

I want to snuggle under the covers during this cold winter with Maki(saurus)!

Oh my god how I should even begin
reddit.com/r/danganronpa/comments/7mgyik/angies_a_better_rival_than_kokichi_v3_spoilers/?utm_source=reddit-android

Are you posting your favorite doggone for the GET tonight?

Honestly should've been the actual twist. A DR case without an actual body would've been truly novel.

I want /drg/ to have a nice evening

She'd like that.

SHSL lucky singer!

>very happy

I mean, they're still in the killing game. They're just older and married. I think Monokuma could provide infidelity motives or people could cheat on their partners and such.

My luck's not good enough to get the GET, but if I could, I would, of course.

Koko!
Anyone have that comic where they're both in the exisal and they don't know what Maki's talking about?
The title alone worries me.Jess said the same thing.

Maki and Shuichi cuddling together in the same bed with their child!

Get posting will get you banned for 24 hours now.

I wanna make Maki a cute mom!

Ouma would probably be fine with being in the killing game if he got to be married to Saihara tho, the rest of them would still be depressed, especially Saihara since he lost the Kaede.

So Monokuma would turn it into a soap opera?

Rantaro no!

Cutest Couple!

...That is being delusional.

Nah, it'd just be things like trying to convince the partners to turn on each other with motives that imply they were having an affair prior to the killing game. Or that there's some secret in their partner's past that they don't know about. Things like that.

As for them cheating on each other, Monokuma wouldn't be behind that. They'd still just be shitty people. Like maybe Miu is married to Gonta but she cheats on him with Kibo.

Thank for the rare I don't have, Hopefriend!

>Miu marrying Gonta

Lol I don't think so.

C'mon, even I know Angie isn't a good a rival as Ouma in V3. She got one chapter. He got an entire bloody game.

Who else would be dumb enough to marry Miu?

Also, Tenko would obviously be married to Korekiyo.

>Who else would be dumb enough to marry Miu?
cease

>Tenko would obviously be married to Korekiyo.

MONACA~!!!

>Tenko x Kiyo

Huh that's a new one, but no she'd constantly pine after Himiko who would never return her feelings.

The problem with Angie is that she doesn't have the kind of problem solving and quick thinking that rivals on Komaeda/Ouma's level need to have. She has a blanket response to her problems and isn't exactly willing to deviate from that.

What makes Komaeda and Ouma entertaining and compelling antagonists is the fact that even when they're struck down and beaten at something, they change gears and find another way to serve as an antagonistic force. Angie just doesn't show the same level of invention and ingenuity that they do. She would get very, very stale if her current characterization was slapped onto a 5 chapter rival.

That's the same guy who thinks FTE Kokichi is as horrible as Chapter 4 Kokichi, because he used self harm to manipulate Saihara's emotions into falling for him.

I'm sure you'd make a good father as well.

He's the only one who's enough like a girl for her.

Plus, she almost looks like she could be a sister to him, which is all he would really care about.

Goodnight /drg/! I hope you all sleep well and have a great day tomorrow.

Mahiru is only for lesbians!

I want Maki to call me a subhuman nigger whilst steeping on my face with her bare feet

>stabs self by doing something stupid like a child and is then excited to get his crush's attention
>JUST AS HORRIBLE AS MANIPULATING PEOPLE INTO MURDER

what even?

(I apologize in advance for the little spanish text that is shown on the screenshot)

Hey /drg/ i decided to buy the whole thing since it was on sale~

Feetman pls

MUGI!

>no she'd constantly pine after Himiko who would never return her feelings.

That's true but she wouldn't have met Himiko until the killing game.

Watch out for this man. He's bad news.

Who's that? I'm just a random nigger Makifag that likes feet.

Get out of here before you're spoiled.

Sleep well Kaede-manon.
Mahiru is perfectly happy with Hajime or Hiyoko!

Leave now. People on this website have a hard on for spoiling DR for some reason.

Hagakure fucking dies

Remember the name Hagakure Yasuhiro

Angie, just like korekiyo, feels strongly like a sartuday cartoon villain despite bot being a bad person at all. I fail to see how that is better.

Rule 1 of DR: Do not trust Yasuhiro Hagakure.
Rule 7 of DR: DO NOT TRUST YASUHIRO HAGAKURE.

Thank you! Though it doesn't matter what gender it is we're hoping it's a girl!

The REAL OT3 of V3.

What did weedman do to you user?

TWINTAIL KAWAII POST TWINATIL-CHANG

I thought they were fictional too...

Ouma has no one. How fitting.

I love twintails clown!

You've put a lot of thought into it, haven't you, user? That's cute.

They're all fictional characters.

The killing game was a conspiracy and he's responsible. Originally, aliens were supposed to be the "masterminds" and it was supposed to prove his burger story right, thus making people across the world take his stuff seriously. But they never showed, so he had to pretend like he was some useless background character.

HE WAS THE REAL MASTERMIND ALL ALONG.

I loved the fic on those three.

this sounds like a horrible fanfiction by mugi
perfect

If it's a girl we will probably name her Marie, we haven't decided on a boy name yet.

I love Kirumi!

Jewell's one?

Ironic. He could save others from autism, but not himself.

I heard some people feel like V3-5 would've had a much better if Kokichi was the one piloting the exisal instead of kaito, and the twist had it being shuichi thinking kaito was in the exisal as usual, but ending up being Kokichi all along and as a result winning the trial as he expected. (basically this involved kokichi drinking the antidote and having kaito kill himself)

What is /drg/ thoughts on this version of V3-5?

best version would be both in the Exisal

As long as Ouma doesn't get executed I'm good with it, it'd be really cute seeing him jump of the exisal.

This. It would be the funniest trial in the series if they started fighting in the exisal and had to play it off as one or the other.

Nobody would be sad if that turd dies

>As long as Ouma doesn't get executed
that makes no fucking sense

Yeah.

grumpy make sure to quote the right people

that sounds good until you have to figure out how all that blood was made

remember, the only time blood was brought up as a plot element was DR3. DR can otherwise never directly refer to the color of the blood. Besides, how else would you fake that much blood?

Half the fanbase is already sad he died, user. Sure, the other half if jumping for joy but there are objectively people sad he died. Also, you quoted the wrong guy.

This is danganronpa. We have teenagers creating EMP weaponry in under a night. I am sure there is some way to bullshit faking all that blood.

But blood was also brought up in DR1, when Hifumi used bags of blood to fake his own death?

>dude miu made fake blood bombs lmao

>Half the fanbase is already sad he died

Half the fanbase ships murderers with victims not sure that something to be happy about