/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #197

What it's time to do edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Battle City Duelist Chronicle event is live now. Arkana is available to unlock
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>little Yugi will be added to the gate mid January
>Dakini and MAR will be limited to 2, and lots of skills are changing in January. Check the ingame list for specifics
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, regular Marik, Solomon, and Tristan are all in recent files and will appear someday.

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

konami.com/yugioh/duel_links/en/box/primal_burst/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IT'S LIKE LOOKING IN A MIRROR

first for new box is a shitbox
enjoy 6 months of burn and phoenix

konami.com/yugioh/duel_links/en/box/primal_burst/

Box page

>Any Harpie as a waifu
>get a hug
>also get claws pierced through you

you must be fucking retarded
the upcoming box is one of the best

>clawjob

Tell me why then user
I'm waiting, anyone that says this box is good or will change anything must've never played this fucking game

>stuck at evil Joey
>no way to do 1000 effect damage and summon Red eyes while playing Yugi because my deck never fucking allow it.

It's a hug user, not wrestling.

Post card-fus

just ignore the extra coins and just use all the dice you have hoping for gems
card rewards are shit

I don't know how, but I'm gonna find a use for her

>boob pillow
>comfy wing blanket
id risk those claws

I think I have to do that. This is my 7th attempt

better not be fake motherfucker I swear to god

dumb frogposter

>7th
the dices you wasted repeating that fight would've probably be enough to get a full board done user, you basically wasted like 400 coins trying to get an extra 30

>female gem

Becky Sucrose is a hack

It's not like the event is going to end soon anyway.

>example of combos
>said combo uses 2 ultra rare cards in a main box
What did konami mean by this?

yeah but they're a decent source of gems

yes

I'm just assuming after you are done with the plot. There is no way to play this battle city again. So, no more coins after you reach the end. I guess.

Be realistic with me, what tier will Volcanic, dark world, lightsworn and gem knights be? Tier 2 like Glad beasts or worse?

>wing blanket
>not a wing burrito hug

>glad beast
>tier 2

if we get axel with a scattershot skill, volcanics will likely be really fucking good
anyone that managed to get lucky and get a playset of firestorm guards will be very well off

volcanic dies instantly to burn, mill, backrow removal and is bricky as fuck
dark world has fucking awful cards, none of the beatsticks and sucks ass in general
lightsworns might as well not exist
box is shit

This. The challenge aren't worth actively doing. It's better to just race through the event as many times as possible.

That's still a lot of dice down the pisser. You made a bunch of extra work for yourself over 15 coins

theyd be tier 3 if not for floodgate and wall of D

Volcanics + mighty as fire skill + royal fireguards will be a good deck

everyone talking about dork worlds and volcanics

when rex just got buffed by jurracs being added in

>rex just got buffed
Not really

I still don't understand Konami's angle here. If bit part characters like Bonz and Arkana are playable, there's no way plot important ones like Axel and Adrian will get skipped. Since GX is out, why put all these in packs over releasing characters?

>company that hasn't made a big budget game since falling out with a certain producer is finding ways to milk money from cheaper products

Wow, how shocking /s

That's not even the jurrac card you should care about.
But dinosaurs still suffer from all the same shit, just a phoenix down their throat and they're completely done
GX is fucking terrible

>Rex got buffed
Nice! From tier 5 to tier 4!

>jurracs
>good
kek

best thing out of this box is gaia plate only

No one cares about GX though.

No one cares about GX, maybe if they went with the manga gx it would be more interesting.

New Rock deck gonna be fun as fuck

how much do the 2nd, 3rd and 4th cost?

>Save up gold and buy these cards from the card trader
>Twin barrel
Someone didn't get the memo

your soul

Gem knights gonna be at all viable?

wtf i love konami now

Doesn't Reign-Beaux ensure that Dark World will be at least tier 3?

Reign beaux was fucking awful

Reign-Beaux Is one of the worst Dark Worlds dude, even with Ceruli

gem-knight gaia plate is going to be pretty neato

I might be a complete brainlet, but isn't wiping the enemy's backrow and getting a 2500 mon from a discard really fucking good?

This. I keep hearing it’s the best with now follow up on why

>rank up match
>Mind Scan Pegasus

You need Reign, Ceruli, AND a cost-less way to discard Ceruli in your hand (Without Dealings)

Basically a 3-card, SUPER situational investment to wipe your opponent's backrow and only 1 other card to work with. Pretty bad and dead in any other situation.

So basically

Have anyone tried circus trick deck?

Read the fucking card
Needs to be an enemy card which means that not only you need a card that discards, you need a card effect that explicitly makes acts as your opponent discard AND THEN it needs to hit reign.
Which means it's gonna be utter dead weight 99% of the time because it has NO EFFECT if YOU discard it.
Read the FUCKING cards.

Because of retarded silvers, same crowd that keeps hyping this awful box because OMG LIGHTSWORNS OH MY GOD DARK WORLD MY UNDERAGE ASS HEARD THEY WERE GOOD BUT I HAVE NO CLUE ON WHAT MADE THEM GOOD IN THE TCG

>by an opponents card effect

you cant trigger it yourself so shit card

clowns were meta a long while ago, and are still quite frightening to face
they're mostly just annoying more than anything now though

>not gaia magnet warrior
You know Yugi will be at the gate next month.

Are any of the lottery awards any good, other than kuribo and the gems?

No

And of course a losing streak right after because all my opponents get perfect counter hands while I get dogshit, love it.

>New pack is dark world shit that looks barely viable without all the support
>Still need to dump 15k gems into a single pack to get 3 copies of Acid Trap Hole/Windstorm of Etaqua

WTF nobody warned me about that. Fucking savage.
>2500 damage turn 1
>500 free damage each turn
>summon 1500 warrior + 700 equip that can't be destroyed by battle during his battle phase

I mean yeah if you have leveled up Joey enough to get LP boost that gives you more turns but I was trying to get the 3 achievements here. Did it the first time but fuck it the second and just finished him.

mind controlled joey unlock when?

>10 packs
>no single SR or UR
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Go sperg on reddit and spare us of your ugly, autistic screeching posts.

>kuribo
>good
you may as well do it for the generic rewards like gold and keys, and just convert anything you get more than 3 copies of

looking more at the card list this box has almost 0 staples that can be used outside of the archetypes it has

other then forbidden dress if your not looking to make any of these decks its a waste of gems

Yes, the orbs and the tickets are actually extremely good if youre new or semi new, since the tickets are GX tickets and give anti magic arrows and union attack

so are we going to get Obelisk and Slifer?

Even if you're making these decks it's a waste of gem, lightsworn need game breaking cards to be relevant which aren't gonna be added for a long time and dark worlds will be meme tier shit until they get silva and goldd and then they MIGHT be able to function as a semi beatdown deck

m-more

no
stop asking fucking newfags

but what about volcanics?

So given the battle city event those 100 duel orbs are probably better, since you can get more dice and ergo more coins for lottery gems right?

brick city
BUT, if they pull off getting the boss monster it could really hurt

BAN PLS KOMANI

It's gonna be a meta full of burn and probably lots of backrow hate.
Volcanics die to burn, mill and any form of backrow since they just pop blaze accel and they're dead weight.
Not to mention they're also extremely fucking bricky
The one thing this box might boost is rock stuff

>lvl 20 mind-controlled joey's tech now surpassed

Did you get a set of firestorm guards?

If no then it's going to be a really nice 1.5k raigeki that bricks alot

FUCK WHO DO I CHOOSE?!

The deck is bricky as it is, if anything it would run 2 firestorm tops
You already need to make room for all the volcanic shit PLUS accelerators

>2100 coins now
>still no SR or UR
I'm done with this fucking event.

the cards are utter shit anyways
you do this event for the extra keys and gems

>The one thing this box might boost is rock stuff
oh yeah baby, gaia plate in magnet warriors is gonna rock

>see dark worlds
>expect good shit
>no goldd
>no silva
>fucking latinum
>no dark world dealings
>no grapha
>dark world lightning is UR
>so is snoww
konami you had ONE fucking job

>releasing good shit from any archtype in this game
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>actually expecting fucking grapha

>try weevil burn because I hate myself
>first opponent is some 3SD ninja guy who surrenders when I pop golden apples
hmm

Why does the game tell me there's no connection every time I go to check a booster pack?

>Auto duel literally doesn't understand that Neos, no matter how strong it is, will never deal damage and should be the one to attack monsters