Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Vm-NW1RwPY8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

xth for looking EXACTLY like Sona

xth for nidalee

>Riot nerfs Taric this patch
>-5 base armour because "he gets too much value out of his armour ratios"
>His armour ratios are bonus armour, not total armour
>The nerf does fucking nothing about the ratios in his kit, doesn't address the actual broken parts of his kit, and is an irrelevant nerf to a champ that stacks armour anyway
Riot's balance team is such a bunch of morons, I swear to god.

>tfw no qt petite gf with captivating green eyes than I can gaze into while cumming inside her

Are there any /lolg/ players on the OCE server? I'm lonely.

reminder to use these runes for Taric or ur a dumb idiot

yeah me
what's your ign?

Nidalee is too sexy for words

Yeah add me IGN: Im them

>That rune page
No.
You run Resolve + Precision because Presence of Mind is a brokenly overpowered rune on Taric, and Revitalize is amazing.
I'll consider trying Glacial Augment on support Taric, though.

borink

Delicious brown.

So anyway, we were talking a bit about lag and ping issues last thread. Anyone else been having trouble on NA?

Doron, but I can swap to a different account if you'd prefer.

xth for my wife Syndra

delicious tight brown-skinned jungle beauty

I just played a game on NA and didn't have any issues

how about you suck my dick and I'll show you how much fun we can have

But if i'm running inspiration i'm getting just health from my runes. How can I relive the feeling of running ad runes on Taric and fucking up some squishy ass healslut at level 1 with a bunch of health?

trust in the glacial

lucky

>A picture is worth a thousand words.

yeah what the hell
I'm only gold, can you be worse please

why is lulu so small

Hm. I suspect then that there's a trouble hub between me and the NA server. It must be in Chicago because my tracerts stop at a .il server, which would be outside Chicago someplace, and the other games with servers west of me that I play are also affected.

don't you have a discord full of cocks you can suck, slut?

I'm hesitant to try it out because you've got to get into melee range first, which isn't easy on Taric, and you're sacrificing Guard which is absolutely fantastic on Taric.

The question isn't "Is Glacial Augment good on Taric?", because it [absolutely] is, the question is "Is Glacial Augment good enough to forgo other rune options?", and I'm not convinced that it is.

so she can be bullied

Do I ALWAYS need Cosmic Insight on champs like Soraka?

Swain rework no more have a broken leg

I never put that much effort into figuring out the source of lag, but it makes sense. I'm in WA and at least League seems fine, so who knows for sure.

I have a severe lack of anything in my Nidalee folder and you seem to have good pictures saved so if you could post more I would greatly appreciate it

idk maybe im getting lucky, but you should give it a shot and tell me what you think. perhaps im doing it wrong and can win even harder if i play your way. post results and ill do the same?

not that guy but

>just finished a fifty five minute game
Being in silver is suffering

oh shit, she's white

Not really just a few anons, and most of those only seemed interested in a quickie

little slow on the draw there syndanon

I never ever uses this rune. Its sound like a noob bait for like a 80% of games cos they end like at 30 min and other runes seems so much more useful. Maybe I`m wrong.

Describe your main role when you're having a really bad game

youtube.com/watch?v=Vm-NW1RwPY8

Brown nidalee please
Yes, like this

Sure, have a few.

Nah I think it's sub par since even in my shitter elo games they usually end 25-30 mins. And at those times you get like 48 AP, not too bad but I like scorch for lane bullying or water walking for roaming more.

I'm trying you retard

>tfw always stuck with sp
>tfw refuse to play anything but Shen down there
if im gonna be a bottom bitch then you betta dive wit me when i go all in b/c im GONNA be GOIN. ALL. IN. BITCH.

KDA is a little lower because you get fewer assists as a top laner.

is that supposed to be popstar or something? strange but I can dig it
I've seen this one, I don't really like it though

n-no bully, I was sleeping.

Frigging post timer is nuts when you post images. 100 seconds? Fuuuuuck.

>scofa isnt doing any more league art
suffering

>queue mid
>my jungler picks Bard with Grasp
>he gets fucked by Udyr and bot lane gets out of hand
>fine, whatever, gg, next game, I shoulda dodged, my own fault
>i get a 5-0 start off of fucking up Lux
>my nasus farms at 5 cs/m and gets crushed by Sion
>I can't do shit through Sion and Lulu
>gg fucking hell
>remake
>don't ban Yasuo when teammate hovers it
>it gets picked by enemy mid
>we both afk farm while his botlane goes 17-1 because Velkoz literally never missed a skillshot that I saw
>fuck this I'm queuing jungle
>pick Olaf to make other people have as bad a night as me
>basically spend the whole match handing off blue buffs to my Ahri while she stomps
>win something like 40-10 and I had no kills

I'm done for tonight.

>play adc
>team is bad
>lose

This is on a different account. Spread of top, support and a jungle or two.

Yeah. I have a bunch of Popstar concepts from the same artist. I like the Sivir one a lot.

aww, feeling a bit neglected are you? I can't help you there. I've only got eyes on this cockteasing ahriposter. she's really evasive

would buying gangplank make me a bad person

>Lee Sins that build like assassins when your team is behind

I think I've seen them, I don't like his style that much but some of them are nice.

>Tank keeps running away from the team fights

Last one from me. Pic spam is fine but I'm here to talk shop.

>tfw prefer dominant girls
>most faggots who want to erp want to be a submissive slut

0/19 bot lane lmfao!!!!!!

>when the inter and the "I'm having a bad game xD" are both on the enemy team

probably me playing shyvana with ahri's habits :^)

Gnight /lolg/
pm H.P. Lovesauce#4288. He's a long term dom
missed me

gays that aren't bottoms are fuckin unicorns

>Be literally any melee that isn't an assassin
>DUDE WHY AREN'T YOU TANKING
Because dying unnecessary deaths is retarded, even if you're a tank. Know when to back off from shit.

Shyvana is not a tank

>guuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrl gaymer xD
>vayne

You really should have dodged that game.

disguisedtoast has been playing league for less than a month and he is already g3, and meanwhile the silvers on lolg complain about their teams

goodnight Ahri

>tfw this would have been my bot lane
Botlaners need to be purged

seriously. Unless it's futa shit, which I don't care for. I have specific tastes for what I would want to erp about

lost a game with my duo then just quit playing for the day
should I delete her from my friendlist? don't want to deal with having anxiety about performing. i need to find a non-fag/girl support duo ffs

>be a top
>there is still a stigma around being gay
>why are they no dom gays

You Cheeky fox

>her

Yes.

What elo are you I main sup (G5) and I also have two Nami OTP accounts also in mid/high Gold.

Sorry
Sounds interesting

why do jgl players insist on playing vayne when filled adc? i will never understand why someone that can't lane and realistically has the mechanics of a potato would play anything but trist when filled, shieeet.

i don't understand what you mean here
I wasnt talking about erping actual gay stuff, just that i've accepted anyone i'd erp with who plays a girl is really a dude with some amount of homosexuality

mid plat

nvm then

idk lol I would've given him jungle too if he asked I kinda figured he would've asked given his name

probably the same reason people who don't play jungle insist on playing Lee Sin when they get filled. because they're retarded

Must have misread. I meant nearly all literal gays are subs/bottoms and finding a dom, topping gay is about as likely as winning the loto

>making new account to learn new role
ADC or Jungle?

It seems to be the same way for whatever you call guys willing to erp as girls, almost all of them want to be janna/sona/soraka and be a total cock slurping bitch

jungle
i say this because you will learn in 1 match why you should carry your bot lane yet stay away from it

Where can I find good Zyra art?

Dracozyra or normal zyra?
In either case it's rather uncommon

why make a new account for that?

That's weird, last time I was around a community like this most of the gay guys were either switch or dom

But the subby gays were whiny annoying attention seeking losers so idk

Have a freebee.

can Nidalee be TAMED?

You can tame her behavior, but not her dominant sexual nature

anons how do I get over my fear of ranked?

And by fear I mean the fear that I'm going to get burned out on the game again because last time I played ranked (s4) I was a pure salt mine that nearly drove my friends away from me

have you tried not being a salt mine?

I don't want a quickie. I want you to be my cum dump for life.

I'm actually pretty tame in normals but ranked in any game does something to me.

well don't do that

where's my rek'sai erp

where is any of the erp it used to be almost every night around this time now the thread is just dead without them

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE