/mggg/ - Monster Girl Games General #207

Need more doppels edition

This general is for the discussion of games containing Monster Girls, main game of discussion is Monster Girl Quest, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.

News:
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 was released on June 23rd.
Some guy called Rogue has started helping with the Paradox translation process.
The first bare minimum UI patch for Part 2 is out.
Patch 2.20 was finally released.

Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 download:
2.11 (Partially translated, includes part 1 translation): mega.nz/#!TkMkkSib!7rVvTvNpuLZF_WrbbB2Tf_yGP6BniWkw7N_AzDqhJe0
2.20 (still in japanese, waiting until Dargoth finishes merging the translation): mega.nz/#!6EM2iYpT!H0CgtI8NbF5UaXqskv_71gQ8o-la6uZBV8QNVrnPKY0
Monster Girl Quest Paradox 2 Guide - pastebin.com/BBsSKA8a
MGQ Japanese wiki: seesaawiki.jp/mong/

Monster Girl Quest (MGQ): pastebin.com/CGWN0k1u
Monster Girl Island (3D game): monstergirlisland.com/
Mobile games with Monster Girls: pastebin.com/NFaxEGib
Zell’s game Forest of Blue Skin: pastebin.com/hqc0JYhJ
Quest Failed: frostworks.itch.io/quest-failed
Recommended games: mega.nz/#F!pIplwJjb!Mh1pg3KiddYb9X3GEByjuQ

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
pastebin.com/VcX5kYNm
drive.google.com/file/d/10bwSXKLjwxPk418nPNIMrMBSAFRIvda-/view?usp=drivesdk
youtube.com/watch?v=zTmdTV1eqTg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hold the fuck up, why is there a "Eva murder mystery" here?
TrTr what the fuck? I thought we would have epic fights against Archangels and Ancestors, the greatest and the strongest not figuring out who killed Eva!

Potato Mayor?

The Potatoes have gone too far this time.

Have we already figured out exactly what is the three levels of Cross World Contact? I swear I can't exactly get them right.

She DID say "Eva must've done something damning" while smiling.
The evidence is Alice written in pudding (No seriously), A thrown potato, the fact that the music in the room isn't Sakis and the fact that Eva says "There is no innocence in my eyes" and Luka comments about how she was beaten to a bloody pulp with a club like weapon.

It was not the mayor.

Also warning: There are Mimics in the LOC2.

>epic fights against Archangels and Ancestors
Can't believe they didn't add any of them what a troll

I'd mash her potato if you know what I mean.

Promestein is a filthy monster apologist!

Quetzalcoatl: pastebin.com/gP6EEJb5
Lilith: pastebin.com/pfCLDNZW
Gnosis: pastebin.com/Hx1uwmjL
Mephisto: pastebin.com/AfwPPH6Y
Aži Dahāka: pastebin.com/09SsHBrB
Eden: pastebin.com/VcX5kYNm

Praise Shiki

I want more Shiki

We all do.

I gotta wonder what goes through an elves mind they live for centuries on end so obviously their ideology will vary vastly from one generation to the next. the older generations might be all for war death destruction conquer command consume while the younger generations might be willing to negotiate to live peacefully or away from humans but willing to trade at least.

but for monsters/angels that live indefinitely
what goes on with them do they just come to see the worst in people and have some kind of fucked up moral code or just rape for the fun of it?

Don't forget to upgrade weapons!
Things only get slightly ridiculous!
No don't worry about my Sonya with 4k agility and is nearly as fast as Alma.

Gentle loving sex with Alma Elma!

Gentle loving sex with Eva!

If it's a club, I assume it's Sonya?

You've likely made it deeper in than me, wanted to ask a few questions:

Notice any glaring bugs thus far? On my end I'm getting no HP regen, and it also appears holy martyr is still busted.

2. Whats your highest floor thus far?

I LOVE Luka!

>Notice any glaring bugs thus far? On my end I'm getting no HP regen, and it also appears holy martyr is still busted.
The LOC can be glitchy as shit. Sometimes Holy Martyr goes off a turn after it should, sometimes it triggers with a random party member that DOESNT HAVE THE SKILL. And sometimes random HP comes from no where, same with buffs, sometimes an attack doesn't go off (Not!Alice 8's double attack is biggest culprit there).
Oh also random resurrections, floors with poison lag the shit outta everything and sometimes using a passive HP regen just doesn't work. Lotsa bugs.
Highest Floor was 50! Currently i have lost against: Granberia on floor 28, all four Loli bandits at the same fucking time HOLY JESUS WHY on floor 50 and some random monster via reflect i couldn't see coming.
Don't know, will try Sonya if i can find the room again!

What is the best way to confess to Alma?

Just to warn people, the new LoC has some bugs. Just in case, keep a save before attempting it or even before going to the 2.20 version, in case something breaks.

I wonder how that Granberia encounter happened on floor 28 of all places. Almost closing in on 50 right now, wish me luck.

You do not want to fight Granberia, if there's a portal behind you, which i think there was for me but i thought it wouldn't be superboss hard, run. For gods sake run.
Also Loli-Bandit superboss will destroy you. Each one acts twice a round for a total of 8 enemy moves from what i saw.

Heh, well, so far best event I've gotten is the marriage event. Should've screencapped itin retrospect, but I married Ilias and got a bow.

Can monsters/Angels be corrupted by power?
to the point it drives them insane? or is this a human only trait? More importantly i guess i'm really trying to figure out are the on the morality spectrum in which we bind ourselves to seeing the world through a grey and black spectrum evil and good, Possibly seeing the spectrum the human eye cannot see various evils and goods
or is it more of a pessimistic view? seeing the world in such a manor that all are to an extent evil regardless of the facade they present.

Those who cannot be judged on face value are inherently evil those who can't be judged on face value are also inherently evil in some incurable way.
good exists inside fantasy for a reason as the reality is we are all monsters. accepting this is a compeltly different matter. Take this if ilias were to judge all equally would all be judged as either good or evil? it doesn't make sense because good competes with ilias herself ilias is the highest form of sinner so it's obvious she'd rather just smite or banish faux sinners to secure her position even if it means banishing faithful servants..

dude get on meds or something holy shit.

Best event i got was the "WHO MURDERED EVA?" Thing, that and the dragon asking what i wanted, Sonya finally used her super happy emote and then was immediately mad because you shouldn't trust discount bootleg DBZ Dragons.
How many times do i have to tell you, and your maddening script to acquire help good sir?! I know not what caused your insanity but your madness must be destroyed.

>if ilias were to judge all

Luka will judge the world

I got lucky with an "easy" floor 50 fight. Cerberus, also 2 Actions per turn, and roughly 5mil HP if I counted right. Odds aren't feeling good on clearing any of the floor 100 bosses without some serious grinding.

>100 bosses without some serious grinding
Even with serious grinding and new LOC equipment upgraded Luka now takes like 30 damage from most physical hit but most enemys use pleasure attacks so he still gets hit like a truck, my old tactics of "USE EVASION" don't work anymore and since everything is probably faster than you it gets hard to fight superbosses that hit multiple times.

Current list of new superbosses encountered and difficulty: Granberia (Extremely Hard, High HP, Extreme Damage (You will not survive one shot) and Defense makes her a hard nut to even damage. You also probably wont be faster), Shirohebi (Mildly Difficult, Not too much HP, medium damage), Queen Alrune (Extremely easy superboss, beat her in less than 4 turns, Fire+Luka Bounded makes her extremely easy since she doesn't seem to do much damage), Loli Bandits (Extremely Hard, High HP, Damage, Multiple attacks per turn including status effects).

Have not encountered any new Lukas, i don't think i could even dent them.

Yeh, I'm definitely in a worse position than you as I have yet to tryand equip/upgrade any of the new LoC gear, just been using my LoC1 gear and praying to Ilias to not get 1 shot. Only thing I can say about my run this far is that I'm really glad I farmed a bunch of Vicarious Shikigami in LoC1, it's about the only thing that's gotten me this far since quite a few mobs are starting to outspeed me (fastest char sitting at ~2800 AGI).

On a brighter note, I think Holy Martyr might actually be working, but it seems to have been nerfed (not quite like the 2.11 version). Seems the self-revive is gone, but it will revive other downed members, so at least worth having I guess.

>this whole post

Which girls are the best to bring to the coliseum dialogue wise?

>New Beelzebub art
Sweet
>Beelzebub B just gives Luka a handjob and sticks her fingers in his ass

DISAPPOINTED

>lukapussy

ZA WAAAARUDOOOOOOOOOOOO

*Proceeds to rape Astaroth and slap her beautiful ass*

Tell her “I want inside of you”.

So, its taken a lot of dodging the roaming mobs, but I've finally crawled my way to floor 90. Fighting living Titania atm, doesn't seem like it's going to be much a fight, especially since I slapped some LoC gear on (this shit is broken).

Meanwhile on Sonya's side one of her new scenes has her fingering Luka's ass and sticking a feather in his dick.

>featherp0n0s
wew

can we ZA WAAAARUDOOOOOOOOOOOO in 2.20?
like Nero?

I feel ya!

Soon, my friend. Soon...

Welp, it took forever, but finally reached my first LoC2 superboss. It's Alma. Not sure whether to be thankful or disappointed.

If your lucky she will eat you! :3

im hoping we get a pegging scene with her eventually,
I mean judging by that slime comic red did it seems up his alley.

Welp, about ~12mil HP and counting on this shit. It's a bit absurd.

But is it like LOC 1 where everything 1 shots you if you don't have max Clara all the time?
Or is there some leverage for resistances and buffs to not make every turn rolling the dice vs 1-shots?

I’d love her to take a page out of Succubus Witch’s book and shrink and unbirth Luka.

And Undine is in desperate need of some new scenes as well.

LoC 1 again, just like in part 1. Clara, Endure, abuse the shit out of em to get your setups. Some bosses get 2 actions per turn, making it a bit dodgier. I came in with 12 fully prepped characters to throw into the blender on this shit, it's worked out more or less. One thing I'm grateful about is that Alma has yet to dispel my buffs.

Bleh, can't edit post. One other thing, I've literally been fighting Alma for the last 30 minutes. The HP values are a bit over the top, or I'm just undergeared. I think I've whittled down almost 20mil HP at this point.

How do I make Chrome strong? She feels like the one dragging my party down, puppeter is also kind of shit.

Ugh, where is TT's promised
>blah blah make shit like Defense matter more
Gonna be annoyed if it really is just the same
>stack damage immunes, pray you don't get RNG screwed, and 95% of the cast is essentially unplayable

Lucifina was like that in LOC1. She took no damage and you constantly had to play around Dispel and Ninefold wiping you.

yod don't?

Succubi have nothing to work with for durability, though the jobs like Puppeteer and Necromancer do have decent stat spreads.
Really, it's her race holding her back, like Fairies. Fairies and Harpies ain't doing shit against difficult enemies who don't care about a weakass reliance on evasion.

Chrome basically plays out as a squishy support, using various medicine and summon skills. Considering you can get Chimeras with exclusive summons even without huge job investment, and Dolls with singing skills even without huge job investment, it sucks being a squishy support when your competition has some of the more durable races in the game.

she doesnt need to shrink luka to unbirth him

Indeed. Same-size vore is the best size to vore ratio!

Well shit. now i know why there is a unofficial translation of paradox, machine translation is so damn inaccurate at so many parts of the story , the minotaur side quest had to be the worst part of this entire journey of me not knowing what the fuck is going on. and goggle telling me that a sheep is called shaved pussy is just hilarious.

How was it confusing?
>Get quest
>Talk to whoever it pointed you to, Blacksmith, Minotaur etc in Grand Noah
>Go west to other Minotaur
>She wants 10 Suiyaki
>Go beat up Cow Queen for reasons, while getting 10 Suiyaki from stealing/drops
>Give 10 Suiyaki to Minotaur, Cerberus joins officially
>The end

>Fairies and Harpies ain't doing shit against difficult enemies who don't care about a weakass reliance on evasion.
I swear to God, if Promestein doesn't turn Fairies into Insects and Harpies into Dragons in part 3...

We'd like to know what those reasons are. Especially why Sun Wukong was there.

IIRC
1 = Traveling between worlds
2 = Communication between worlds
3 = Combat between worlds

She appeared to be gathering all the Minotaur and raising them as an army by giving them a lot of food, which is the main way of motivating them since they appear to all be as stupid as Spatsune.

I thought Sun Wukong was working for Black Alice, so I don't know what her deal was, maybe to defeat the Cow Queen and recruit said army, or maybe she just doesn't really care about Black Alice's orders and wanted to enforce the peace herself.

When you defeat the Cow Queen, you get her to disband the army, which is really just her ending the banquet and the Minotaur girls all being happy for the feast, completely unaware that they were being gathered as an army at all. Like I said, as dumb as Spatsune.

At least, that is my rough understanding of events based on machine translation.

I know very well about objectives, i am just used to the part 1 translation that i played when dargoth completed the translation and being very good, im just not a fan of the machine translation especially when i have to constantly check if google's result was even good enough or have to look at atlas which sometimes also doesn't bring good results. also i can't use fullscreen which is also a shame because of it.

>I thought Sun Wukong was working for Black Alice, so I don't know what her deal was, maybe to defeat the Cow Queen and recruit said army, or maybe she just doesn't really care about Black Alice's orders and wanted to enforce the peace herself.
She was sent to recruit but got hungry and ate to much

>I know very well about objectives,
I'm not going to say "you'd be the first" but you'd be surprised how many people don't/can't grasp that much even, relying on a guide with more errors, without having ANY clue what the fuck they're doing.

ie the Yamatai sidequest for Dullahan
>they don't realize, like Cerberus, she only joined temporarily
>they don't realize the village chief asked her (and you by extension) to help with an issue in ALL 4 shrines, not just the 1 boss in the Snake shrine
>they don't realize the quest isn't done and Dullahan hasn't even actually joined the party yet because the quest isn't done
>so they come back a few hours later and the Elf Princess is nowhere to be found because most of the above things weren't done

The bane of Paradox Part 2.

>That dumb Sun Wukong really needs to stop monkeying around so much!

>People are already unlocking the secrets of the LOC while I'm stuck salary slaving
Just kill me

Alright, have you decided which three of Sonya's new scenes you want translated yet? It doesn't seem to have alot of dialogue change looking at the script.

Let's see, my vote would be...
Basic one (919), Angel boobs (921), and the first Chaos one (923)

Like in my first playthrough in part1, in part2 i am very interested about objectives and side quests, i visit the pocket castle many times and ask amira for advice because i love completing everything story related in paradox before i go into the postgame LOC shit. i don't even use a guide and im kinda baffled that people with a guide have so much trouble with part2, do they even use machine translation?

At least you have a job.

Welp, few notes from my experience:

1. Fuck this game (I'm a bit salty).

2. Mana Drain Attack didn't do shit

3. Lube up, because I'm pretty sure I burned though over 30mil HP to no avail

4. If the fight goes on too long, you auto-lose.

5. Fuck Alma Elma

I want to be raped by Alma Elma
But not like that

Is that what happens when you lost?

Here's a 2.20 download link uploaded on Google Drive for those that do not want to wait 6 f*cking hours on Mega to finish the download.

It is the same file as the Mega version, just upped to GDrive, uploaded by yours truly user.

drive.google.com/file/d/10bwSXKLjwxPk418nPNIMrMBSAFRIvda-/view?usp=drivesdk

You lose, there are no rape scenes in the LOC, it's all illusions remember?

I want to marry Black Alice. What do you think I could say to her to get her to marry me, and not just eat me?

Alright, I had a smoke, little less salty, here are some more observations:

1. Divine Destiny got nerfed. I didn't bust out Vitae until I hit a superboss, found out a little late that it's only 2 actions per turn, not 3. Game text still says 3, unless my Moonrunes is too rusty.

2. Another user mentioned his fight with Granberia in the last thread, and after fighting Alma, I think its safe to say the superbosses are straight stat-checks on top of the tried and true strategy. I skipped the mini-labyrinths and went straight for the main LoC, so my gear was not up to where it could've been. This works for the other bosses that cap out at 6-8 Million HP, not when you need to get through 30-40+Mil.

3. Status effects are cancer. I spent a lot of that fight Horny/Tranced/Etc.

4. No idea how much Def it takes to be able to tank any of that shit. A non-clara Lillith Orgia typically hit for from 20k-70k HP.

5. On the other hand, the items are dope. Huge stat boosts, strong accessories (sadly can't read many of them, or else I'd have put them to use), huge HP boosts on some gear. This is the stat difference between Excalibur and a random rare I scooped around floor 70/80. This is with no socketed gems.

Why does 2.20 perform so badly on my PC? i never had this problem in 2.11 or the older versions.
Did you get those weapons in the chest's of the labyrinth or by defeating superbosses?

nvm i didn't read through your entire fifth point

youtube.com/watch?v=zTmdTV1eqTg

Fighting dark godess alipheese with that BGM ... *Q*

>Why does 2.20 perform so badly on my PC? i never had this problem in 2.11 or the older versions.
what are your specs?

i5 8400
16gb 3200hz DDR4
1080ti
512gb SSD

>pegging
Pervert

do you get to use angel halo in part 2?

Were you using text parsing?
It's a real life saver in machine translations when a word has multiple meanings. Not once was I lost or clueless about what was going on.

>text parsing?
whats that
im using ITH and TA ,

What would happen if Luka had a child with Ilias ? Or with Alice the 1st ?

What would hapen if he were to impregnate Alice the eight with her Chaos power ?

Do you have the atlas dictionary installed?

yeah, is that useful at all?
I check off atlas cause none of that made any sense to me

No hope for Succubi support then?
Just finished part 1 - I'v been using Remi because she's so damn adorable, I can't not use her.

It grants the text parsing ability, where when you hover over the word it gives all possible definitions.
This can be very useful for when google translate guesses wrong.

So is LOCII fun?

if you're high