/gsg/ - Generally Spirituous Grapes

We don't have an official stem or wine tasting group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not stem or wine tasting groups, promising alcohol or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing piss ups in breweries and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 28th of December:
1836 – South Australia and Adelaide are founded.
1836 – Spain recognizes the independence of Mexico with the signing of the Santa María–Calatrava Treaty.
1846 – Iowa is admitted as the 29th U.S. state.
1941 – World War II: Operation Anthropoid, the plot to assassinate high-ranking Nazi officer Reinhard Heydrich, commences.
1943 – World War II: After eight days of brutal house-to-house fighting, the Battle of Ortona concludes with the victory of the 1st Canadian Infantry Division over the German 1st Parachute Division and the capture of the Italian town of Ortona.

# Waggle Pastebin
pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

# Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
DH DD 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058632/
DH 1.05 Patch 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058633/

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>[V2] - Niggermod
pastebin.com/Xgjd5LvG

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.2
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume
reddit.com/r/hoi4/comments/7mawrz/syrian_civil_war_mod_dev_diary_4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

good

>No 2000000 GET mention in "this day in history"
Why?

*farts*

You just don't get it.

Go to bed, Alex.
>strategy slav previous murder blacks

You're right. I don't.

I am a slavshit myself. But being Russian is a minus because most of the time he is around Americans are asleep and the thread is slow as fuck.

pfufufufu niggers

Alright I said I was gonna pick up whatever game gets the 200 million get.

So what the fuck is this shit about and where do I start?

You want Victoria 2, and you start with getting really interested in European ethnic groups and rightful homelands.

the post was about victoria 2

twine

Get Victoria 2, get niggermod, establish die grosse volkstaat, and corner the world's wine production.

*assimilates to bantoid*

get vicky 2 but use hpm instead of niggermod

at least until we know for sure hpm isn't coming back

>CK2
>Person A has 2 duchies under his control
>he captures a 3rd in a holy war, but I create the duchy
>give this duchy to person B
>person B only gets a single county, despite the title being for the entire duchy
>the rest of the counties in the duchy are loyal to Person A
how to fix

28.12.2017. - after almost 6 years of existing 20000000 posts were made on Veeky Forums during liquor shitposting right here in our very own /gsg/
The eternal Godly truth was stated >wine is better

>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume
moqugasume sounds like a battle cry or power up yell or something

like "MOQUGASUMEEEE!!!!" *FWHOOOSH* *explosions*

daily reminder wine is better

assassinate him
and then his heir
and then wipe out his entire family so all the counties pass to the duchy holder

quality post

I gotta take a shit but I ain't wanna get up

wine is shit tbqhwyf

Form Germany as Schleswig-Holstein

Does that give you danish accepted?
What nation can i play to get an extra accepted culture as germany?
Luxembourg loses french

north german + south german

Release Danzig to form German Poland.

Would suprise me it it gave accepted pops, even though it would make sense as S-H.

Hey, need some advice for playing as Austria in Kaiserreich. All the centralization stuff requires me to be at peace, but I'm at war with the union of Britain. (I puppeted north italy, which was then invaded by south italy. I steamrolled south italy, and then held out against france until WK2 saved my ass.) Is there anything for me to do other than just like, develop nukes or pray that germany manages a successful naval invasion? This is in HoI4 if it matters. Are nukes gentle rabbit farts in this like they were in Darkest Hour?

Strange you mention Austria in Kaiserreich, because I'm playing as them too right now.
Is this rare? April 1937 and I've defeated the rebellious Hungarians, centralised the monarchy by integrating Croatia and Bohemia, plus North Italy went apeshit and declared on South Italy in January 1937, they got curbstomped in two weeks and I grabbed a few provinces in the North.
Now should I go with the Dual Monarchy, Danubian Federation or a giant Austria?

Spam battleships and watch their navy crumble. Invade through Normandy obviously.
Giant Austria. Fullfil the death Archduke's ambitions.

All dubs are skipped on Veeky Forums now so no

Do I do it /gsg/

I do love me some Crusades and Holy Orders

Orthodox always feels like easy mode anyway

Speaking in HOI4.
When given a chance between buffs to navy or buffs to airforce, which should I be going for?

I hate it when I call my allies to war and they accept peace offerings from the country I attacked within occupying one or two provinces. I just want to steamroll.

>they start adding shit tons of war goals and then peace out without even picking a single war goal of yours

ok, just one last run, trying to be a bit more aggressive than in the polish prussia run
this time with ironmeme on although it's a pirate copy anyway so it's pointless
aims, albeit not very interesting
>trigger gee see gee as much as possible

Airforce is generally better. Combined with retarded AI and paratroopers you can Capitulate almost every country within a week.

I don't want to "cheat" though. Game is easy enough as it is. I'd rather play it "properly" and have fun.

To the lad that got the 200000000 get, I want to say congratulations, i'm proud of you. I only wish i couldve been there to see it myself, alas i was asleep.

t. Irelad

Ironman stops you savescumming and stops the temptation to just add the odd monarch point if you are one short instead of waiting a month. If it wasn't for Ironman I would savescum Status Quo siege rolls non stop.

>[[Please login to see this link.]]
no let me see the link

Are you asking for help to pirate pirated content?

no NSA sir
I just want to see the links

uh oh

>its a bunch of shitty dukes wage a million failed holy wars and plummet catholic moral authority for decades

I love this meme

not very smart

Pants. What's the deal with them?

>gee lets play the Byzantines
>Entire empire is covered in epidemics for centuries

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shouldn't they build up some immunity over time?

This is what happens if you trade with turkics, arabs, nubians and chinks. They are dirty people.

what does your gfs think about the fact that you spend over 90% of your time staring at a map of europe?

will the new HOI4 DLC UNJUST hoi4 itself?

>your gfs
Does not compute

Is there a single reason for battles to last weeks on end besides Paradox laziness when designing combat engine? This is not the 20th century, why the fuck most battles take more than one-two days?

I'm talking about EU series btw

its been 10 years and they still haven't move out

>tfw immortal qt chinese byzantium empress

t. niggermod

Just gaming reasons. They would have to divide time down lower than the passage of days to simulate that. Or go the other way and have one dice roll decide the full battle.

>tfw mayo isn't updated yet

form the HRE and blob as hard as possible with it

jesus this general gets worse by the day
who let the retard make the op?

talex

>"around christmas" they said

Are there any bogpilled mods? I wanna spook up the ovens!

the syrian civil war mod for goy4 looks good

For hoi4 :)

link blz

sent :)

reddit.com/r/hoi4/comments/7mawrz/syrian_civil_war_mod_dev_diary_4/

>Dmitriv finally worked enough overtime hours to get a shot at the video game ticket lottery
>After standing for hours in line to recieve his ticket he went home hungry since the line for bread was closed
>After a long wait he gets the good news
>He has been one of the lucky few to play the latest EU4 expansion
>Arrive at the people's arcade and take a seat
>Old man Oleg puts the floppy in the PC and hit the lights
>Anticipation soon turns to anger
>You can't stop thinking of the fact that you could've used your overtime hours to get the free turnip bonus
>Instead you went hungry to play "women of history" and watch Kongo spawn the Enlightenment
>Write letter to bureau of foreign affairs and ask them to upload your review of the game
>Meanwhile meek soyboy paradox dev is scrolling through angry normie comments
>How can they not like tumblr's own version of the renaissance?
>See one comment that stands out
>"Homosex shit gam, nigre is fagot and woman are shit. Fuk the USA"
>Write article about Russian hacker spreading false rumours about the game being shit
>Looks like history from a genderqueer perspective was liked among the normies after all
>R-right?

I mean there are many ways to handle this stuff without using tactical battles (which are vastly superior to stats and lucky rolls grinding each other down). Give orders to generals before sending them in the province (capture the city, besiege fortress, hold the bridge, avoid the enemy forces, pursue and engage the enemy in the field, harass, etc) which will they follow and act accordingly instead of just straight up smashing enemy face once in the same province. Just for example's sake orders can't be changed unless the province is safe, you spent sword mana to change orders or general with higher rank is sent in the province with different order. There are different ways to handle combat in global strategy games like that and Paradox way is one of the worst.

Just realized being Paulician means you miss out on half the Byzantine events and can never mend the Schism

What a shame

Oh man what a great get. In /gsg/ of all places too. I expected a faggot general like tf2g or lolg since they're much more active.
This reminded me of these games. Redpill me on latest EU4 DLC and maybe Victoria 2. Been a long time.
Does Stellaris still lack content and has horrible warfare?

>You spend soul mana to change orders or generals
No. No more sword mana spending. Cooldown deoending on distance will do(MEIOU could do wonders with such mechanics)

How do I have fun in CK2?

Is EU4 best modded? If so, what mod?

>Cooldown deoending on distance will do(MEIOU could do wonders with such mechanics)
If I see one more cooldown timer in EU I'm going to throw up

I knew that winechads would beat liquorkids in the end

Whisky is the most gsg drink desu

I always thought it was semen desu

>not playing MEIOU for EU3
Deserved pain for you.

I like every single thing you wrote (I'm the guy you are replying to). The only downside to your ideas is I would have to learn a new system of combat (and of course that is no downside at all). I don't even mind the sword mana thing because in my headcanon 'mana' is just an abstraction for political power/clout. Most wars were won by sieges and most battles were won by whoever got to the battlefield first and picked the best ground.

Umm, not even sure if this is the official general. Anyway!
I'm starting a new game of CK2 after a year or so, playing as French Buddhists, going to try to conquer the Subcontinent. Does anyone have any favourite mods to recommend?

Okay, so first you need to punch serbia in the face as punishment for that disgusting border. Same with Romania and Poland. After that, I'd suggest Danubian Federation just cuz it has the coolest name.
>Spam battleships and watch their navy crumble. Invade through Normandy obviously.
I have like, 3 coastal provinces. I can't get the docks to build ships until I centralize, and I can't centralize until the Union capitulates.

do I have to core trade company territories in EU4 or can I just hand that shit right over to some fucking jews?

Why do the colours/layout of the character screen look so different?

Is this some visual mod?

HIP

Shit man, your only choice is to play the waiting game and hope that the Entente declares war on the Union and beats their navy with the help of the Reich.

Figure out what you enjoy doing and focus more on doing that and then figure out what makes the game less enjoyable and focus on doing less of that

paging alternate flag gay with a suggestion

Damn I was wondering why the last thread had 800 posts when I woke up

HIP