/wfg/ - Warframe General

Lotus Edition

Last Mission Results: >READ the pastebins BEFORE asking stupid questions
GENERAL FAQ: pastebin.com/wyz3Ye1g
Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png
(Due to a large influx of applications, the clan is full for the time being.)

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/kYhdYFc
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Riven Prices: wftrader.com/nindex.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news, Riven Calculator, Zaw and Fish parts: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Plains of Eidolon (Update 22.8.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/897989-plains-of-eidolon-update-2280-hotfix-22801/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Mirage
> forums.warframe.com/topic/893859-plains-of-eidolon-mirage-prime-2270/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

Come back space Mom, we can blame it all on Ballas

400p~ you poorfag.

Fuck off space Mom, you a shit.

I'm doing pretty good on slots right now, what are some essential color palettes to have?

i want to sell, not buy

Valkyr is fun when you build for Warcry. Turning into a bladed tornado of crits and screams is great.

dojo

Saturated.

Why DE skipped some warframe noggles? I wanted to put them in release order but they skipped Limbo, Chroma. Equinox and Atlas. I guess I have to do with convenient gaps for now.

Wonder how they pull off Atlas, if ever.

all fucking noggles must fucking hang

>noggles
Kill
your
self

I was checking out dojo, mostly for the purple, but it seems to have a nice range of color

I was trying to decide between the saturated or the normal palette

because fuck you

I don't understand

old nerfs

Do you keep every trash weapon you acquire or do you sell them?

Libe of sight for thier abilities (radial blind, blessing, discoball)

What is the DR cap when it comes to armor?

Is there any way to buy plat with Google play credits?
DE seems to take subway gift cards but not Google money.

>valkyr's hysteria and nova's escape velocity count as exilus mods
>no other comparably shit augments do
for what HECKING PURPOSE

These fans are so bad.

I want my space mom back, not this fake blue thing.

I want autism to be detectable during the pregnancy, so we can purge it from the human race.

All augment mods should be counted as Exilus mods.

that would be nice, but it would be nicer if we got a separate augment slot entirely so there was no chance of it disrupting a build

ay lads you think if impact starts knocking people over that'll count as 2 status effects similar to blast

Maybe they shouldn't have replaced the skill card mod slots with a shitty exilus mod that costs money and only accepts specific cards. Then everyone would have to extra spaces available for augments if they want them or more utility stuff if they don't.

Listen you idiots, I need to know if there is a workaround for buying plat with Google play credits.
Focus, retards.

>jewgle goy credits
yeah nah

if impact starts ragdolling on hit atlas better get a rework

white knight rhino, infested rhino, or 50s refrigerator rhino?

Still can't believe they used an example of a sniper ragdolling someone with an impact proc as a positive example to the new changes
DE is so clueless that it really seems they're doing half this shit on-purpose for a laugh

Considering abortion is being made illegal everywhere, I doubt that will ever happen.

default or bust

all of those look like shit desu but i cant blame you. vanilla rhino makes most colors look terrible

It's not illegal where DE is at.

>abortion is being made illegal everywhere
dumb amerifat

i like this depiction of lotus better

I mean, I don't think abortion should be your go to birth control.
But I think the option should be there for varying circumstances.

>being made illegal everywhere

>just finished the Harrow quest
>was easy mode with my amp
Seemed like it would be really annoying without one.

I'd support abortion to remain legal in Western countries, though, to reduce the amount of nazis in the world.

I beat it with the Mote Amp, it was hella tedious, but that was it.

>Tfw farming Tyl Regor

>mania now on hydron
2 birds with one fucking stone

>not posting the superior version with angery eyes

Wonder what Baro will bring us tomorrow

A single Quanta skin.

I hope it's another color set.

what a deal, a whole two riven

primed bane of infested

Truly the most useful bane.

Be honest. How many of you here leech when you're levelling equipment?

A
f u c k i n g

l e a f

I do.

Should I roll for status or just sell it?

You can roll it a hundred times and never get status.

i don't get it

yup, also leech bounties because why bullet jump around the same area for 20 mins when I can just sit at the entrance fishing

I hope we never have to kill Worm.

Status. Literally the highest a kohm riven can be is 1-1.5k without it and that's with perfect dmg/ms/negative rolls.

Status, even as low as 60% can meet that, and 120%+ with just ms or dmg can be near 3-4k. With ofcourse the god roll of dmg/ms/120%sc/negative giving 10-20k+ depending on the buyer.

So what kind of Void Magic is this?

Are people really going to pay such amounts right before status rework tho.

Cat buff stack.

What do you guys do when you get to the point where all relevant content becomes a cakewalk? I started playing like a month ago and sorties are already a breeze. There's no reason to do endless survival missions against level 150 enemies so I'm not sure where to go from here.

all depends how the rework turns out. Even the way they described it won't be terrible to slash based weapons UNLESS it actually is 35% of the weapons slash damage. Which I haven't gotten any confirmation on. From what I read, it seems just as likely the slash procs would be based on the total slash damage on the weapon, which wouldn't change the kohm much at all. It would actually make Sweeping serration a BiS mod since it would increase slash procs by quite a bit.

Even so, the kohm has always been a quantity over quality gun so even with nerfed slash it just throws out so many of them ttk rates would only change by a couple seconds,

But yes they are still paying that much for them right now.

What's this site for grading rivens?

Fuck off shrimpfag

decorate your ship with noggles. fashion frame. conclave. speed running spy missions. making plat

Start maxing out rank 10 mods, autistically minmax your way to even higher damage, and start jewing.

Max every weapon, frame, focus.

Can a kind user sell me an akjagara riven with status chance?

I turned mine into endo

I could try to roll one
I didn't do anything with it yet cause I thought nobody uses akjagara

vectis p good for teralysts?

>start playing in 2015
>autisically ram my way up the MR ladder to MR16 within a month, playing nothing but Mag
>stop playing for about a year
>come back and ram my way up another 3 ranks
>re-visit all the old frames i never used or thought were lame/bad (Nyx vauban inaros Etc)
>realize how good they actually are second time around, actually realized i was a shitter for that
>stop playing again for a while
>come back to hear my starter frame mag has turned into a pile of cold hard dog shit
>my heart hurts but still love her anyway
>try her out anyway for old time sake
>all the shit i heard turns out to be true
>have to use specific weapons to have a decent niche use

My dudes what the fuck happened to my baby mag

She wasnt great or anything to start with, but why did the game developers kick her while she was down and gut her?

vectis p best grill

Anyone mind explaining to me how did warframe become one of the most successful f2p games on steam? I remember few years ago that the jewish shit devs were pulling off almost killed the game, aside from bunch of other shit. What happened?

what stats do i want on an atterax riven
range + crit shit and damage as ~godly~ right?

also lowkey question, how do people enjoy memestriking? this is the most autistic thing iv ever done in the 5 years iv played this game. selling when its worth

Your frame was fucked by me man.

>how do people enjoy memestriking?
it's reminds me of coptering but instead of FAST i get CRITT

Hmmm.

>how do people enjoy memestriking?
because they are shitheads. can't wait to sell mine too

>F

Most people who use meme strike + whip combo just want to mindlessly go through levels. I use it when I have to do some tedious shit like leveling frames.
Those who do enjoy it are either autistic or actually braindead (Mesa "mains").

so basically you use it 95% of the time

Would this be good for Chroma or should I run Primed Flow instead of Intensify? (It'd be an extra forma cause I fucked myself a year or two ago with that 3 D setup) Or is the Energy Convergence as a whole just overkill and just running Blind, Transient & Intensify plenty? 610% vs 523% dmg multipliers

>(Mesa "mains").
pic very related

only missing an opticor and it would have been perfect

kick that steel fiber and get quick thinking
thats the entire shtick.

>Has the Corinth
yeah it doesn't need an opticor... is perfect as is.

t. shitter

what actually is missing are the riv elite shoulder things colored gold

who got

what is this?
also

>riv elite
>People wear these thinking they look cool
>They are literally, actually fucking sports pads from outer space
I imagine something like a modern soldier running around in a gold-colored football jersey.

please tell me the dark split sword is good
i like it