Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jiyunaJP/status/946194788256063494
twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/946188602634932225/photo/1
tekkengamer.com/2017/12/28/tekken-7-sales-reach-3-million-copies-end-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Reminder that a seething user cannot stand that slim improved and the user did not

its not christmas

How many no shows will evo japan get?

twitter.com/jiyunaJP/status/946194788256063494

Registration is free so anyone can sign up, can't imagine it is much better for Jive or tekken either

Slim vs HBR grudge rematch when?

HOLY FUCKING BASED

:lowchain:

playbirb

feelio you're back on good meds and games are fun again. A2 with Brick was gr8 even if my Bison mad ugly. Down to play more but fair warning I'll prob upload the replay since I'm YT partnered and still broke

an user improving wouldn't be user anymore so this post is redundant lmao

>HBR mad as fuck that slim would buttrape him for free

>slim starts posting as soon as he's brought up

based /fgg/ living rent free in pisscord losers heads. reminder not to engage or encourage these '''people'''

They haven't finished drawing the New Years 2018 art yet.

best girl

these people really are fucking pathetic

Daily reminder

wish I was Marie bros...

twitter.com/gatoray_kof/status/946188602634932225/photo/1

WE DID IT BROS

NEW SNK CONSOLE GAME

NEW UPDATE FOR KOF XIV

fatfeels is gentle step

Yeah this is true.
The full game price tag + DLC bums me out but maybe I'll just get the base game and not shill for character packs unless I have to.

You are clearly assuming too much out of him. You remind me of those kids who over anaisye anything and end up thinking themselves 2 steps forward and 5 steps back

I hope it's metal slug 3d 2

Has Japan ever run a tournament with this many (potential) overseas competitors?

>NEW SNK CONSOLE GAME
elaborate please

>KOF XIV
who cares lol real talk every KoF with Max Mode or equivalent is low IQ unga masher trash

i 100% know this feel man, too many latin americans in those fucking rooms

will evojapan be on tv too?

I miss fatfeels. and coot. I REALLY miss coot.

I miss Trill too but isn't that dank

nah dude, there's not much thinking involved at that point, those kinds of exchanges happen every match due to the fast paced meta forced by the hop/jump/low shit

>elaborate please
There's nothing to elaborate, that's all it says.

isn't the guy posting "vappa" 500 hundred times a day fatfeels?

all they fucking say is that a new console game will be announced, dumb fuck. if it was more, i would say more.

Does Japan have its own version of ESPN2?

Tekken 7 exceeds 3 million sales, new DLC likely after Noctis

fatfeels is the vappa dude, the falseflag poster pretending to be others, dank, pizzadiddle, mark pizza, pizzastop, and like 3 others

well I don't know that you blithering homogay, calm down. I like SNK too. no need to be mean just because I beat up your girlfriend aka Reused Pachinko Assets That Still Look Uglier than Sprites with a Shitty Roster XIV

>I miss fatfeels

You see the shit he does?

You're arriving in a rough spot, Arcade Edition is being released in less than a month.
What Arcade Edition is, a free upgrade for everyone who has SFV, it's got some new features and stuff.
More importantly, anyone buying SFV:AE will get season 1 and season 2 character "for free". Existing SFV owners will not get season 1 and season 2 characters for free though. Only new players who start SFV with AE.
SFV:AE will be around $40.
SFV Deluxe Edition costs $35 now and has the game plus the season 1 and season 2 passes making it exactly the same as buying SFV:AE.
You could buy just the base game now for $15 if you really don't care, but you're missing out on a lot of characters, you could always get them with the in game currency system but they're making it 30% or more harder come SFV:AE.

How come nobody ever posts footage of them playing Fantasy Strike? Are you all too low IQ to play it?

FT10 me in fantasy strike right now

Will mr sirloin take fantasy strike to EVOjapan?

source?

This sounds like delusional schizophrenic furfag nonsense tbhfam. I bet you think fatfeels is under your bed right now too.

He could have done a much better confirm on a whiffed attack asides from lowchain

I just bought guilty gear rev 2 and i like it but i have some questions
-How do i find people online with no delay?
-I can do green dauros but only 50% out of 2d is there any trick for this input?

only one (1) man on planet earth plays it.

>3 of the names have pizza in it
>He's admitted to being two of the pizza names
Come on, man

Jesus Christ the yomimind

who? brick?

I don't care what he does, he actually played games and was decent so he could be raping the Queen of England and I'd still have a higher opinion of him than most people here lately.

when's KoFXI/2000 btw, those games are New Hotness tier in terms of "no one even cracked them open for all we know" tier

the way to go on any general honestly
too many fucking losers that consider this their only friend circle

why is she so perfect bros

literally who

do you guys think that one guy will post about pokken in this thread
place your bets

Me getting a job and PSVR for DOAX3 when?

who's a good teammate for ghost rider
I don't want to look like an fchamp wannabe

>that res
>gif
>not anmated
I bet $5 you're not gay *hands you $5*

shut up I have real life friends too

I need those legs to crush me.

I don't need friends they disappoint me
>devil's reverse

tfw no friends

Dead or Dead

KOF '98 or Garou: Mark of the Wolves?
I need to play some budget fightan on Switch. Will only be playing offline against the cpu, don't care about gitting too gud.

>you tech throws by doing nothing

brick do you have any tips for someone stuck to super-ultra silver who wants to make it to gold?
should i focus on fundamentals or use gimmicks too? a lot of my opponents use gimmicks which make the losses even more frustrating

>Will only be playing offline against the cpu, don't care about gitting too gud
Garou is cooler, but busted if you ever try to get a little competitive with it.

98 is really cool and fun though, so consider it too.

Dont bully.

>was part of an "inner circle" it was really just a clan chat anyone could join IRC for a now dead game
>still hang out in the new discord
never expected to make lasting online friends playing vidya

welcome Brick

how's it feel being the only Euro who's good that posts here

Sound like an easy solution to me, just practice something that beats the gimmicks.

jess, dee answor ees, buy a lack sweetch

You can't practice against gimmicks, they work because you don't expect them, so even if you know what to do you're not ready.

So you're the best melty player in Italy huh?

>fgg got triggered because most aren't platinum

Garou is better if you're new enough to have to ask. Not being condescending, Garou makes an excellent "babby's first technical/'deep' fighting game." '98 would just kill you but you also can't really go wrong with it. If graphics are at all a determining factor for you, it's Garou all the way.

the real answer is Real Bout Fatal Fury Special or 2 but idk if the Switch has those

>Fantasy Strike grand finals at the Olympics
>Justin Wong vs Daigo Umehara
>6 seconds left on the clock
>Justin has a 1 bar life lead
>Umehara dashes up and goes for a throw
>Justin yomi counters
>The crowd begins to go absolutely ape shit
>This exchange happens 5 more times
>TIME OVER
>By this point the crowd is erupted into full blown hype insanity
>Turns out Justin had a heart attack 15 seconds ago and has been on the floor the entire time

>tfw live in country side northern Europe
>locals are literally impossible unless I travel over 4 hours every time they happen in the big cities
I was meant to be an online warrior

>most people aren't in the top 3%
HOL UP

Did jiyuna get btfo by Brick sometime or what's his problem?

tekkengamer.com/2017/12/28/tekken-7-sales-reach-3-million-copies-end-2017/

Brick's lack of response to this is pretty damning

Depends if you want to get good or to get to gold. If you just want to rank up to gold the fastest way is to find some gimmick and run with it, but you should ask yourself what's the point of that. Getting good takes more time and effort but after you get good you are good, after you gimmicked your way to gold you still suck.

I'm white

most people aren't on fgg

look how dumb you sound.

>buy these games on XBOX360
>get many matches and make friends
>buy these games on Steam
>not a single match ever

PC fighting games are a meme

hmmm what makes more sense....wait 5-45 minutes to find a single 5bar match so i can eventually rank up to have bragging rights online

or just play offline at locals

Got the missus a 360 and viva pinata for Christmas. I was a bit dumb and forgot I'd lose the TV in the process...

What fightan can I put on a Macbook Pro?

more real talk RBFF2 has godlike SP in arcade mode. difficulty scales with progression. pick Kim or Andy as your first opponent and they'll be braindead easy but see them later in the campaign and they'll push your shit in. it's smartly built stuff.

lol

you drown in pools at your locals most likely

*goobs*

and inb4 >playing FG singleplayer I got actually good playing RBFF2 SP, as in played well known Rick Stroud mains on Supercade and beat them with Terry from playing SP on a 360 pad.

believe and you will achieve

Thanks.

There's only:
Fatal Fury Special
Fatal Fury 2
Fatal Fury

>garou better than 98