/pg/ - Persona General

Previous NEWS
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Yukiko confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yukiko-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Chie confirmed for Blazblue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/chie-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Yosuke confirmed for BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/yosuke-announced-playable-persona-character-blazblue-cross-tag-battle/
>Persona 4 featured in BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle:personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-announced-features-persona-4-arena/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp
>Persona 5 anime coming in 2018:personacentral.com/persona-5-animation-announced-air-2018/

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TeT1WwPR0U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anal with Makoto!

Is there any merit if I hang out with a girl of max rank?

yes

>Anne is sweaty!
>Anne is buxom!
>Anne is beautiful!
>Anne is happy!
>Anne is wet!
>Anne is cute!
>Anne is flexible!
>Anne is an angel!
>Anne is lewd!
>Anne is sad!
>Anne is silly!
>Anne is for kisses!
>Anne is stylish!
>Anne is for sexual!
>Anne is awesome!
>Anne is sultry!
>Anne is pure!
>Anne is amused!
>Anne is quality!
>Anne is Lovers!
>Anne is canon!
>Anne is an apricot!
>Anne is an actress!
>Anne is a model!
>Anne is thankful!
>Anne is Santa Claus!
>Anne is Anne, not Ann!
>Anne is best girl!

nope
you may get a new scene though
you can take your partners out to dates at various places

So I just savescum to see the scene and ten ignore her forever?

Can anyone explain to me what Sae meant when she said that her and Akechi could only have conveyor belt sushi in this scene?

>"I'm single, I have a vagina! I am a virgin! and I'm willing to try!"

>i know, sis. now get out of my room

"sushi" is their code word for sex. conveyor belt is oral only.

She doesn't want to get too friendly with him, she's addicted to work and conveyor belt would have been faster and more convenient.

>The rest of Sae's co-workers find out she's a virgin

Alright, so this is my first Persona game and I decided to take up the challenge and go in fully blind (barely knew this game was even turn based) and play it for myself. I already have 24 hours into the game (mid-way into the second palace) and I've only owned it for 3 days.

I still feel like I'm fresh out of tutorial mode because the game was jamming new mechanics down my throat up until the 15-16 hour mark. I'm not complaining though but I just feel like with all the dialogue, I'm not able to spend too much time doing the side activities I want to try out and getting social stats feels very slow, I've only just reach 2 in proficiency, guts and some other stat. Is it like this throughout the entire game? Where I'll be trying to cram as many things to do as possible during palaces, there's always that pressure of time limit haunting me.

Also, heard this game's really, really, really long but it feels like I'm already 40% through or something.

>it feels like I'm already 40% through or something.
>second palace
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>40% through or something.
Oh no you still have like 8 other palaces. I'd say 20% if you finish the second palace

Don't open

Why is Yukari so hot

6 to be exact

>"I really liked that shirt... now it's covered in Ann hair and period stains"

more like why is yukari so thot lmao

No she's not

Short skirt, kinda of a bitchy attitude, nice face and body overall.

Delete this

Any closeup gifs of Aigis dancing from the new trailer?

tuturu~

yeah

>"Dude I really love Ann but the shit she does to me. She fucking rolls over on me every goddamn night and snores and breaths gross ass morning breath in my face while I sleep and then she does stuff like pee with the door open so I can hear everything and then she is constantly stealing my clothes to sleep in and they get wrecked. She eats goddamn granola bars IN BED and the worst part is the amount of effin hair left in my freaking room is huge. She sheds her hair more than a dog! It gets EVERYWHERE and that doesn't mention the amount of bobby pins I find lying all over the place. Oh and she stole half my underwear to wear around the house! Also she never wants to have sex! She just wants to talk all the time or cuddle!"

This is my wife, say something nice!

I wish I had a shirt that was touched by a girl

>"Why doesn't she like me? I thought we had something after all our online chats. She's hiding her feelings from me and pretends we're just friends in public."
Gee that sounds-
>"Her sister started dressing like me too, you think that's why she's mad? Her little sis is like this... genius... extra curricular good girl, ya know? I mean I was like that too in school, but maybe that's why she's mad at me? Cause her sister likes me? I didn't take any psychology courses but it sounds plausible."
I dunno, maybe th-
>"I just... ARGH I don't know! I thought we had something, she's going off during her cases about the gay marriage law they just passed, talking about 'they shouldn't get married' and 'It's hard enough being a woman in this world' ya know?' she always goes on about male dominated this and patriarchy that..."
.... You shou-
>"I should talk to her face to face, yeah! She hasn't come for a 'check up' in a few weeks now, but I see her walk by on her way home, she's always fucking peeking inside like I don't see her. Next time I'm going to wait at the door and pull her in, she'll have to talk. I'm going to get to the bottom of this, thanks! You really do know how to listen, you're a good reporter! Just don't leak this shit, alright?"
Your secret is safe with me.

The time management thing is the essence of modern Persona. You're going to feel like every action is at the cost of some other action because of your schedule. That said, you're barely even at 20% into the game at this point, so if it feels like you've barely made progress with the social stats and side content, that's because you've still got a shit ton of game left to go.

Do Takemi's (the Doctor lady in Yongen-jaya) confidant, and then purchase the SP recovery items she sells when you hit rank 5, since they'll make it much easier for you to do Palaces in a single trip. Then make sure to do Kawakami's (your teacher) one, since you can get her to do things like make coffee, wash clothes, craft items, etc. without you having to use up time doing so, which is another good time-saver - she can also let you slack off during class and at max rank you won't be tired after coming back from a Palace anymore. Also make sure to do Chihaya's (fortune teller in Shinjuku) one, since her fortune telling abilities will let you increase your bond with other confidants and will speed up the rate that you improve your social stats, which are both critical.

Try to do the most optimal activity at any given time, so if there's something that will raise 2 social stats simultaneously or something that will give 2/3 notes in a particular stat, do that rather than one that will just give one stat. Make sure to carry Personas of the same arcana as the people you're spending time with, since that increases the speed they rank up. And make sure to regularly check what's playing at the cinema, since harder to rank up stats will often be available there - don't see a film more than once unless you have no other options, since you only get the bonus the first time.

If you're good with the above strategies, you CAN see everything in one playthrough, otherwise just leave it to new game plus. I really would recommend above all, don't fret over this stuff and just enjoy yourself.

You know for some reason I see Ryuji as the one wanting to talk and cuddle. I dunno why.

Chihaya is super cute

Ryuji probably wants to get his rocks off first

For another night with my beloved!
For my Chihiro and her Justice!

Is this the return of the Sae/Tae saga?

>"One time Ryuji ejaculated in his pants when we were dry humping on his bed and started to cry about his dad to me..."

What is the best p5 persona?

Looks wise or gameplay wise?

WHERE IS THE UPSKIRT

they're all shit just like your waifu

I thought I had that picture of her telling MC and Junpei not to look up her skirt but apparently not.
Whatever, have this.

That's not an upskirt she's wearing fucking spats

WHERE ARE THE PANTIES

she's not wearing spats
thats a spats shaped void
it's over, the japs have resorted to sanitizing their games

Both

Exceptionally good taste.

Someone write this fanfiction immediately

ryuji is a mommy's boy lmao

Please don't look up Yukari's skirt.

No.

Best boy is actually best girl.

don't what?

>"YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T TELL ANYONE!"

Every ripped model from P5 has a black void of death down there too. Something is wrong in Japan.

They're not going to buff her.

DELETE

Well Persona is less lewd than whatever Underage Panty Simulator other companies come up with

The game was already too easy, Ohya just suffered from it.

reposting:
What's the best version of P3 to play? when I last tried playing it I was way too young for it.

I heard P3P is the worst version but others say it's the best,

>persona is fucking Io
>Aigis gets all the cow art
shitty, shit timeline, unappreciative of the classics

Just wait for the remake dude

FES

The protagonist dies at the end.

FES. Anyone who tells you to start with P3P is fucking with you because it's awful. It's kinda cool to play after you've played FES just to see what the female route is like, but it's absolutely the worst version.

persona has less dedicated, lazy modelers than the companies producing underaged panty simulators

If they do buff her then she'll be required for p5onlis like the other cakes, and more ohyafags will be created

user the bulk of eroge are made on a shoestring budget and have models far shittier and lazier than p5

I want to make Haru my woman!

do the eroge models have voids for crotches?

yes because it's illegal to publish images of uncensored genitalia in japan

I want to tell Chie dirty jokes all the time

>Yukari will never address you in this way

youtube.com/watch?v=4TeT1WwPR0U

Delete this, Yukari doesn't bully anybody except for Junpei but only a little

>yes
liar
show those black voids

never played a illusion game?

>hotpants yukari
cute!

Kawakami a kawacutie

what the fuck are hotpants

>Ken hamas a minotaur on the second turn
I have found a son.

I'm gonna be honest Ken and Koro saved my ass
more times then I can count when I was grinding in Monad at like level 70

yes
the crotches on the models sure as shit don't like like

Are they actually remaking P3 for the PS4?

Let's be real here pershits, you wouldn't abandon your brother would you?

LOL

Probably not

That they'll have cheap sushi.

Does Tae know about this?

Best boy is also best cat

its in the name user

It's pretty fucking obvious they are at this point.

if they do i hope they don't remove the ability to use different weapons like they did in the psp version, i liked running around with the 2handers for absurd physical damage.

Im just going to say it. Sae is too precious for all the negative comments she gets. Its highly unlikely that she's 1) a virgin 2) a lesbian 3) In love with her sister. She is sought out by the most prestigious of men and actually was in a relationship with one for 6 years. Whom she lost her V-Card to. Unfortunately their careers were taking them down different paths and thus had a mutual break. As in stands now, Sae is too busy for a relationship and is rejecting suitors on a daily. I've had enough of these baseless rumors about her private life and would appreciate if if all the naysayers necked themselves.

NO

go to bed Sae

Sae please.

>a virgin
she's the most high-strung individual I've seen. I'd be surprised if she wasn't a virgin tbqhwy

Happy new year /pg/!

She's mine /pg/