/svg/ - Shadowverse General

Spinaria Edition

Maintenance today 7:00 AM - 7:00 PM PST

>No Nerfs in December
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=483

>Next expansion pack is Chronogenesis
shadowverse.com/cardpack/chronogenesis/

>GDocs Link to Chronogenesis Cards:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1jfOwl01oC0Xw7Jowun6LBK_01qzmpauM6yN7VhYlefc/edit#gid=1821561919

>November nerfs - DShift, Sibyl, Soulsquasher, Carabosse, Staircase
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=453

>NEWS
>Rotations, formats, new class
shadowverse.com/news/?announce_id=442

>What events are up?
pastebin.com/u6m70G7G

>Official Website
shadowverse.com/

>Deckbuilder and card database
shadowverse-portal.com/

>Useful Links
pastebin.com/SZNKYEMi

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

sv.bagoum.com/voice/k/vo_01001_000_017.mp3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

am i gonna make it to masters bros...

DING DONG

>Blood and Haven highest winrate
>b-but Oz
>b-but illusionist
>b-but shadow
I wonder who's behind those posts.

More cat girls when?

>>b-but Oz
Oz will end up being nerfed by the time she is rotated. Screencap this.

>discord edition
NICE

That's not what happens. Unlike Dragon trading Sibyl into something, Shadow curve with Ceres. Sometimes they don't even get to evolve or "trade" (aka 2 ping) with her because lurching corpse exists.

yes

>No Discord Link
>No Vampy
>No shitty reddit memes
Literally why are you whining about this op?

>55% winrate is fine if it's haven :^)
Havenshitters will still cry about their class being unplayable shit though. Preemptive nerfs were not enough.

>Storm Haven, the only positive winrate Haven deck, is rotating out in its entirety
>Control Blood rotates entirely, aggro loses its best 1 and 2 drops, Vengeance loses half its early game and its best tempo card
>Shadow is literally untouched, and they'll still cry about a 1 mana 2 draw
>Rune can sub in the filler they lost with anything, because they still have 2 1pp sigils into 2pp mordecai into Karl into golem into 6pp pre nerf grimnir into infinite hand refills and mana cheat
I wonder who's behind this post. Certainely not a shadownigger or a runetumor. 6 straight months of unnerfed Eachtar is not enough apparently, he has to be tier 0 forever or it's not fair.

literally cat cannoneer

Quick concede?

>b-but muh rotation
We're talking about now, nice damage control though.
You are also wrong about rotation because /svg/ is always wrong.

Haven is abusing their hexproof decks to bully Dshitters
Aggro Blood is abusing their absurd card to face damage to bully Dshitters
Dshit is gone soon, so it's time to complain about shadowniggers and dragoncucks.

Everyone with half a brain has been saying that 3x Teatime 3x Garuda Autofill is the most cancer thing this set after PDK and Sword nerfs. I got so many free wins with that deck last month I got tired of playing it.

>tfw people were laughing at aggro blood 2 months ago

It's not enough.

>if you haven't the highest winrate you can't be cancer/poorly designed

>Dshit
>this is their actual, serious defense.
Thanks for the laugh, m8.

?

>trusting Cygames
Literal retards ie discord, people who doesn't really play this game and D ranks.

So, now that Blood has its own Novice Trooper, what cards would you cut from the current Aggro Blood list to fit it in?

>absolute dragon meta only a few hours away
I can already feel the fun

i want her to facefuck me violently

ONEGAI

Jesus Christ, look at all that Haven damage control.
I guess i shouldn't be surprised since they are the original masters of deflection who taught Dragon everything they know.

>wanting censored leaders

Anyone?

God I want to fuck Oz

>new art sleeve
>new art emblem
>old art leader
why

Guess who is going to play cat cannoneer in 24 hours

I already know I'm going to roll 500 packs and not get her.

>6 straight months of unnerfed Eachtar is not enough apparently, he has to be tier 0 forever or it's not fair.

I'll probably try hard this time and get all the lv rewards for this.

What's the 1k cutoff?

I wish she was good enough to play...

It's the art people voted for.

Reminder that Eris is forever seventeen.

Underage girls are discord you dumb pedo
Rowen and Urias are our guys

don't you fucking make urias look bad you falseflagging cuck

Angel of the Word or whatever other 3 drop you're already using. None of the current and popular Aggro Blood 3PP followers are that great anyway.

Yes, we know, that it's current state, which is why shadowniggers are out in full whining force. Other fucking classes get to be good for a couple of weeks after the cancer of the expansion is nerfed, and shadowniggers whine. But, when they're cancer for fucking ever, it's apparently alright, and nerf Sibyl/Yurius.

>Underage girls are discord you dumb pedo

>>lgbt

>storm haven has the HIGHEST winrate and the second highest playrate
>haven players somehow manage to STILL play the victim
you can not make this shit up

>Underage girls are discord

>b-but shadow
>moooooom, someone said something bad about my class, it must be shadow so it doesn't count
You're trying way too hard.

well it's a blitz, which saw some play in midrange sword, but has an effects that makes it better too.
If we're going to play a control variant it'll be probably useful.
I'm still really confused about how to play artifact portal. I'm midway between BROKEN and RNGSLAVE.

Man, I didn't see a single Storm Haven in 7k to 9k Master.

>textbook deflection
Do you even realize that you're doing exactly what people accuse you of doing?

>I'm midway between BROKEN and RNGSLAVE.
Cheat out rush and wards while storming face seems like a good plan.

>Other fucking classes get to be good for a couple of weeks after the cancer of the expansion is nerfed, and shadowniggers whine
I never saw any of it only complains about nerfed Eachtar from non-shadow players. So who's truly whining about shadow? I don't mind shadow in current meta actually, looks normal to me. We got a few discussions about rotation but people are so defensive and they don't want to see that shadow also loses important cards like everyone else.
>But, when they're cancer for fucking ever, it's apparently alright
No it's not.
>and nerf Sibyl/Yurius.
Necessary nerf to Sibyl. The thing about yurius is a forced meme from ESL dragoncuck, his opinion hardly matters.

>State literal fact about shadow
>pulls up unrelated statistics
>address the statistics as unrelated to the argument
>LOL DEFLECTION DAMAGE CONTROL
Eachtar
Was
Unnerfed
For
Half
A
Year

Fuck off.

>took 2 hours just to get 300 score for my stupid fucking reward

End my pitiful existence. I bet that upcoming card pack will have 7bronze1silver as well.

high-res whale sleeve

>LOL DEFLECTION DAMAGE CONTROL
Because that's exactly what it is, lol.

>Not for Gaijins

>state literal fact that storm haven has the highest winrate
>immediately bring up eachtar not being nerfed for six months when it has nothing to do with the point brought up
this is what we mean by deflection you retarded nigger

Name a single card rotating for midshadow as important as Garuda is to storm Haven, Elana to Elana, and Seraph to Seraph. Shadow as a class exists entirely in the ToG expansion now, anything else doesn't matter in the fucking least to them, except for Ceres. Dragon and Shadow don't care about standard and DE, they'll care once it's time for ToG to finally fuck off, dragon will care earlier, because RoB is part of their power. Forest, and Haven on the other hand, are effectively dead without standard and DE.

I saw some chick in the range of 13-15k+ points. Someone linked her youtube stream here a few days ago. She plays exclusively storm haven. Anyway cygames gave us stats so you can't just keep shitting how haven is weak and unpopular, doesn't work anymore.

it's how it works for all the leaders

as for daria it's a pity because her alt art is much cuter than her default

Left or right?

God I want to marry Spinaria

why are nips so bad at making card games

shit/10, would not whale.

>I saw some chick in the range of 13-15k+ points
And I saw an army of 20k Blood, Forest and Rune players. The deck you see people usually playing as haven in ladder is Elana, and I'm not making shit up.

>visit /svg/
>no nerfs, overrall balanced meta
>general literally implodes with craftwar shitposting
Why the fuck do I still visit this clownfest.

I'm worried about using too many 1pp amulets, We already have 4 great 1pp amulets to use, there will be choices to make to not clunk the board.
fortunately there is fall of grace, fairly sure I can save space with it if I need it or wait opp to use it on me.

And I'm worried we're going to have it hard to get any artifact before playing the 3pp follower.

Nips are literally destroying the meta with the new Ghostly Rider deck

Shadow is not tier 0, NERF EVERYTHING REEEEEE

Nani the fuck is that

Neptits, Mordecai, Death's Breath, Soul Conversion, Bone Chimera, Skill Beast. Shadow has the only shitty deck which got worse, cygames stole our wards and 1pp drops, also they stole our "control" meme with neps. You still have aegis while control shadow doesn't have anything, aggro shadow also doesn't have anything. Those changes means that we do everything 1 turn later cause our cheapest activator for last words is 2pp follower that also requires space on board. It may look like a minor change to you but that's actually huge.

i only came here to fill my daily shitposting quota and collect some good looking lolis pic.

>55% winrate is balanced
It's not balanced, they just don't want to nerf anything because of rotation. Any other month and shit would get the nerf stick.

why is havencraft allowed to play aggro, midrange, and control all at the same time?

Acceleratium and Ancient Amplifier are the ones to use in midrange/tempo decks. Nilpotent Entity is good, but only for control or maybe combo.

>frogposter
>vampyshit pictures
>shitposting
so you're discord?

i'm in top 1k grand masters and i saw literally nothing but neutral ptp flame and glass while climbing, you can trust me because i'm a poster on /svg/

Except that some of us have posted several screenshots here.

Elana got more popular because everyone saw akamaru ed in the finals. Hardcore climbers still use stoorm haven, it's already proven with cygames, what are you arguing about? "I never saw" can't be considered an argument.

>Implying that top 1k is an acchievement

HEAR

That's probably actually true, or at least it's close to 50/50. Elana Storm has gotten more popular since it's hard to beat with anything if you curve out right. Aether makes those Tenko pulls a lot easier too and she's dangerous on anything turn really.

But that's literally every thread on this shithole board

Show me your cute little achievement..

It's not proven. Cygames data (if we even can say it actually exists), doesn't include only data from Master/GM. Maybe people are playing it in lower ranks.

I really wonder about that one, while it's a 1pp durandal, it seems kinda useless until you go against beatsticks lategame. It's like some sort of soft brick, because you won't need it until t6-7.

let's just be real here no one really cares where the data comes from or if it's reliable
if it supports the craft they play people will say it's true but if it doesn't people will say it's fake news

>sv.bagoum.com/voice/k/vo_01001_000_017.mp3

Is the expo already live in nipland or are all servers merged? Any streams?

It's not really Durandal since it doesn't protect followers. It's more like Naoise. That said, Naoise effect on an amulet will be really powerful if there's a combo deck that's meta in rotation. Otherwise I only expect this to see a lot of play in unlimited. It's not really good against anything but combo decks, but it can totally shut down combos.

Do your dailies user, the game is going under maintenance in a few hours.

This game is really fucking degenerate at higher levels.

We have shadowlog data for master ranks too with similar winrates.

My dailies reset 30 minutes before maintenance.

Why wouldn't you run the new 1PP activator. It's even better for keeping up the tempo.

Oh, yeah, completely forgot it. Even less interesting then. I'll probably try production + accel at first.
And we still have to see the basics, Cy didn't reveal them today. (Or are those included in the set reveals? Doubt it.)