/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: Who the fuck knows anymore

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>Returning Master Login Bonus!
If you haven't logged in since September, log in now for a total of 10 tickets and 16 golden fruits, you lazy piece of shit

>London Chapter Released
3 new Mystic Codes and 5 new interlewds

>London Pickup Summon Period
2017-12-19 8:00 - 2018-01-04 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: 5* Mordred, 4* Frankenstein, 3* Henry Jekyll & Hyde,3* Paracelsus von Hohenheim, 3* Charles Babbage

>London Pickup 2 Summon
2017-12-26 4:00 - 2018-01-04 3:59 UTC
5* Nikola Tesla
4* Altria Pendragon (Alter)

>New Year Pickup Summon (Daily) Period◆
2017-12-28 07:00 - 2018-01-04 03:59 UTC
5* Arjuna, Karna
4* Altria Pendragon (Alter)
3* Cú Chulainn (Lancer), Medea, Medusa
Trial Quest Period:
2017-12-28 07:00 - 2018-01-06 03:59 UTC
Clear Rewards:
Summon Ticket

>Training Grounds AP Cost 1/2 Period:
2017-12-28 07:00 - 2018-01-04 03:59 UTC

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk (embed)

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous]
Master Mission: Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments

Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU

Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742

>[Friendlist]
View: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo/edit#gid=1722316510
Add yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

>the absolute state of Veeky Forums mods

We have to go back to /bizalter/

>rolling for curry bros
>get salter and evil cat
it's not fair

But its our fault

>/bizalter/ got nuked
B-BROS WE NEED TO GO BACK

Proper previous

Evil girls are the best, prove me wrong.
You can't.

Everyone single person who unironically types a post with "bros" or "laughing at us" in it should just instantly stop existing because they will never contribute anything meaningful ever

BROS?

d-dude...

Noooo bro stop laughing at us

BROS BTFO?!

LOOK AT THIS BROS

Only because of the gap when they go dere. If a nice genki girl becomes a dominant bitch the sexual intensity is just as great.

lol nice typo bros

Is it true bros? Are we worthless?

Bros, do you think bros are laughing at us? Because I don‘t want them to laugh at us bros. Only real bros can laugh at us

the previous thread didn't reach bump limit yet

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS BROS

Why the hell can Jekyll survive in this fog?
Wasn't he just a normal human being?

Stop laughing at us bro!

Holy shit it is 7am what the fuck are you mobile shitters doing? I wish this shit had a containment board.

when do we get tamamos second interlude? I just did her first and cant find her second

OH BRO BRO BRO BRO

Has mistress graced you with her presence?

Oh no wagekek need to go to work again? No break for you I guess.

Yes. Really glad she came because saber wars is at the door

Drugs probably. Jekyll is famous for really being good with making drugs.

i rerolled for my mistress, so yes

He's not, he's some sort of mage/alchemist. Also they were moving fast when they went to the museum then later they fought underground so there was no fog

You display anger, /fgoalter/! Is it rage due to spamming threads to compensate for your game's lack of content?!

Superior

But all of the other mages died, the clock tower was smashed, what makes him special?

>all these top 10 vidya lists dropping
>grand order is on NONE of them

Is this fair?

>draw Tituria
>from an angle where you cant see her tits at all

Fucking why?

>/fgoalter/

>he doesn't have both of them and santa alter grailed to 90

You said it! I won't forgive DW, definitely won't ever use money!!

/v/ was laughing at us last night with their official vidya tier list for 2017 according to fgog

JUST

>tfw almost have an entire team of saberfaces
It wasn't supposed to be like this.

He was competent enough to get a novel based on him and become a Heroic Spirit. We can assume that he's a really special/really skilled person.

If I remember the novel correctly, he was so good at making drugs that he was able to completely separate the bad part of his personality from the good. That's crazy.

>/fgog/ are laughing at us again

Veeky Forums is, and has always been the containment board.
Imagine if these faggots from /fgog/ actually went to /v/ and didn't spend all their time shitting up their own threads? They are truely the most pathetic virgins on this website, because they actually think they are being anything more than a minor annoyance.

oh man guys you made more than one thread and you mistimed it oh man I am so mad oh jeez someone posted /fgog/ is laughing at us again we are all so upset.

You know that one kid that could only get attention by purposely being an annoying cunt? That kid grew up into the people who only post in Veeky Forums

>Half AP training grounds ON RIDER DAY
>Poo in loo tickets
I dont feel like doing anything desu

Anyone with maxed arjuna or karna? Just want to see them at their best.

Nobody in my friends list seems to have em.

better not tell the truth, it'll make them try to shitpost even harder

>Gold Servant
>Berserker card
>finally something other than tiamo....
>NP4 Fucking Catserker

Worse part is, these retards think they’re actually being funny

I just MLB this. Who do I use it on and are there better options?

>Imagine if these faggots from /feg/ actually went to /v/ and didn't spend all their time shitting up their own threads? They are truely the most pathetic virgins on this website, because they actually think they are being anything more than a minor annoyance.
Ohwait, they do. Fucking Nintendo board.

good thing I only do it ironically!

the shakespear thread still hasn't reached bump limit

Wait are they trying to be funny or trying to be annoying? They are failing terribly at both. it's really pathetic.

we are getting new years gacha, r right? I really want NP3 Altria

Damare!

Miko~n?

Hi pot, have you met kettle? You're both stupid fucking children that need to grow the fuck up.

hello r*ddit

>Worse part is, these retards think they’re actually being funny
A summary of Veeky Forums in one line. Oh well.

>Who do I use it on
Tohsaka rin to laugh at her

I got her back near the start of the game. She's been a staple on my team this whole time.

backs are sexy, too

I can see 3 different memes, are there more that I am not seeing?

return to reddit

No idea but they're cooking up something. No reason to drop all the banner at Jan 4th

it did, the mods just nuked a shitload of posts

I hate this lizard.

Truth hurts doesn't it? Grow up kid.

Anyone that can draw C. Stars to themselves. Bonus points if they can also increase their own critical strength.
Scathach, Mary, and Lancer Alter are probably the best options.
Knight’s Pride is a sidegrade if you want higher damage.

>roll four meme tickets
>get IA and Karna
No seriously what the fuck.

This is the fourth 5* servant and like fifteenth 5* CE I've gotten this yesr as a total f2p bitch and I have no idea how I'm doing this. The only one of them I was trying for was Tamamo and she nearly drained me entirely, the rest were all just dumb luck like this.

It's like every time I just roll with no expectations of getting anything good I get given an SSR.

Why? Why in god’s name are you censoring it? Are you 12? Is reddit a bad word for you kid? Reddit Reddit Reddit

I need a good lancer, should I roll for lalter or for karna?

Seibah wars.

lizbutt

Alter, Karna is a gay faggot

It's just Saber Wars. NA won't get a damn thing.

You're not wrong about Veeky Forums being a containment board, but constantly spamming, especially across boards is more than a little annoying as far as Veeky Forums annoyances, which is a pretty low bar, go

Artoria Alter Lancer will be outright better than Karna until his NP strenghtening quest in a year but both are able to do their jobs okay

>lalter
you need to go back

is this your first time posting on Veeky Forums redditbabbie?

>The only one of them I was trying for was Tamamo and she nearly drained me entirely

As expected of Tamamo.

ask on reddit instead

Next roll was even worse
>rainbow servant
>holy fucking shit
>Rider Card
>no no noooooooooooooo
>NP3 Drake
Goddamn it give me something new REEEEEEEEEEE

first day on Veeky Forums?

Let the memelist guide you. You want to clear high difficulty content right?

can't wait for slalter next christmas

JUST 1 MORE GEAR C'MON DROP ALREADY FOR FUCK SAKE

Is there a list of materials available by interlewds? Or do I just have to manually check each of them to see if the trade of ascending servants I don't use is worth the reward of what their interlude gives?

Nice shitpost re-roll kun

EX rank luck falseflaggers should be gassed, you basically give people false hope to shill quartz for free

their facebook said there should be more coming out for new years, so I hear on the wiki

Fuck off re-rolling, EX-luck falseflagger

When I think of /fgoalter/ I imagine someone at the water cooler telling the same tired joke and expecting the same response.

Lizard and Umu, the waifus I gave up on rolling are the ones that come when I try to get Tiruria! WHAT KIND OF KARMA IS THIS?!

how new