One Piece Games General - /opgg/

Another free legend Edition

General Guide: READ THIS IF YOU ARE A NEWFAG
docs.google.com/document/d/1jgBAK0htg7nt_P3H0Ulw9V6XeuQHjy6rZwV-K_04Oqk/edit?usp=sharing

>Quick Links
Database:optc-db.github.io
Calendar: (glo) optc-agenda.github.io/
(jpn) optc-agenda.github.io/jap.html
Snail counter optc.desile.fr/snails-count/?handle=
Friend Codes:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q_a03TCozmtsC681ExLOfYd79CRc0XVuSoAAU3hd8Ww/
Add Yourself: docs.google.com/forms/d/1Y6tK2RgG32RTHfa-Tl903g9KA-JlTidR9q6-0yovLRU
Drops & XP: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bA2WG0RFy9Nz_NF0H3z5uXwLflKkhnAYm9k8dutOT0k/htmlview
PLVL & Stam: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eFGzsAvxwwwUJ77XLq62XZIUS_usqChQBkFw5rrS48I/edit#gid=0

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

optc-db.github.io/damage/#/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

50 Free Gems (1 Multi Pull 10+1)
A Legend Unit + Sailor Units to go with it

Mihawk + 3D2Y zoro, Pedro, Saga, Whitey Bay and Mr. 3 INT?

Shanks + Choppermask, Franky (TS?), Coby (FN?), Thatch, Mr.3 Galdino

Boa Hancock V1 + Usopp (TS?), Snr Pink V1, FN Franky, Blueno, Shachi

Jinbe + TS Sanji, Koala, Carrot, Keimi, Funk Bros (FN?)

Sabo + TS Brooke, Monet, Kinemon (DEX?), QCK Alvida, Mansherry (probably FN)

Why is she so perfect?

A perfectly missed opportunity to put Intvankov in either Sabo's or Jinbe's bundle.

I guess I'll pick Hancock.
Dunno if I should keep her unevolved as a Healer for my Lucy team, or evolve her so she can be useful as an orb generator for TS Luffy.

>wake up
>no Pudding

Updated the list, please keep adding your new info from the recent sugo(s)

PSA: I'll do a 'purge' on the inactive players on the list shortly after the New Year to avoid clogging up the list with non-active players. I'll remove the players who don't update their legend info into the form (but if you add it later, I'll put you back on the list naturally).

This currently would affect the following players:

>Global
(• ε •), A2g Pirates, Big Boys, Black ravens, Budgett's Frogs, C.F.G., Cacapepe, Captain Marcus, Captain Taicho, Cuck Pirates, Das Reich, Fellas on a Boat, Gold Boiz, Jaquez Pirates, Jawsome Jay, Jun'S Pirates, Katanagatari, L pirates, Lit Pirates, Loli Loli Hunters, Malamanteau, MarinesAreRight, Moon Sailor, OMEGATRON PIRATES, ORA ORA Pirates, POKA~POKA~, Proxy Pirates, So00ky, Space Pirates, The Metaknights, The Round Mabel, Tien Poster, Trump Foundation, Yakitate Japan, Yamington Pirates

>Japan
KOMAEDA, LuJo, Plago, The Pillz Pirates (PILLZ), Zombie Ace

Thank you for your understanding.
-GUP-

PS: Lot of new/returning players on global, don't forget to add them (red names)

On Moonlit Pereira, I might have fucked up my latest update but if you could change the legend buggy to legend shanks. Thanks

>Like 50 Global players are quitting
>Only 5 JP players being removed
Why does our version suck so bad.

Actually, 25% of the JPN playerbase is inactive, and I only received 1 update from JPN players in the last month.

But at least you tried. :^)

I'm that player, jp is so lonely, but hey at least I have 27 legends ;_;

I'm sorry Moonmen, I just have to focus on my life for a while.
Plus all these V2 Legends just really killed it for me, maybe once Whole Cake batches start getting released.

am i the only human being who doesn't give a shit about these v2 legends? i think they're fine and cool and having nice versions of characters that are old and outdated, especially fucking rayleigh is a welcome change

i don't know how you people expect them to just add this shit to existing dated legends. how else would they make money lmao

I'm pretty indifferent about v2 legends. Ideally I'd like to say more new legends but it doesn't take away from my experience. What does take away from my enjoyment is how good TM characters are and how absurdly tedious it is to get 1mil points. I didn't max WB or Cavendish but I really would have liked to, I just can't be bothered to play that much especially when I got other shit going on.

If you were directing that towards this its worth mentioning that I'm not Moonmen.

Half the reason I play this game was the collection aspect. I just really like seeing new characters announced, going through my box and seeing a lot of varied one piece characters I recognize.
Multiple releases of the same character is just not fun in my eyes.

Does it matter if they update their legends? I mean as long as they're active it shouldn't be an issue.

I see (• ε •), MarinesAreRight and Katanagatari daily.

How the fuck? Most global players don't even have 10.

JP has better legend rates, hands out more gems and even gives out legends every once in a while.
Did you really think it was all a meme?

No shame in taking breaks, and I'm always lurking, just don't post as much anymore

Could jpfriends put Shiryu in one of their captain slots for a while? I'm trying to get my last 0 stam killer run done

I will if you post team, haven't done any 0 stams

You have 4 turns to kill both girls on stage 3 with shiryu and if you don't you reset

>enjoys the collection aspect of the game
>doesn't want to collect

Oh that doesn't sound fun but moonmen Shiryu is up

>Brooke

RIP The Metaknights

Your absence will be forever felt by me.

>all those new G4s

Didn't realize we had so many whales around here... disgusting.

While some people did dump money last minute, the majority of everyone here was saving like all 2017 for G4. So just because someone has G4, doesn't suddenly make them a whale

Fellas on a Boat here, just sent the update

Does the flying Dutchman have the full exp boost since lvl 1? Or do I need to upgrade it? Because I plan on getting the cola for it with the rookie chopperman missions, but that's assuming I get the exp bonus right off the bat.

>he didnt hoarded for the obvious guaranteed G4

I updated. Fuck you bro, never tell me what I should do again or, I'll kill you kid.

Fucking kid.

So what's everyone's farming plan these next two weeks?

>Shitting on Neo Doffy first thing in the morning, gemming for as many copies possible
>Farming Mihawk books until my fingers bleed, every time I'm back up to 60 stamina
>Zeo books eventually, Doc Q sockets eventually

How long is Zunisha here until? Thinking about getting gems for it just for the rewards

It's fucking hard as a newish player, I have an ok amount of stamina but I need almost all these raid units.

Doing pretty much the same as you, farmed 42 Neo Doffys which I hope is enough with the 2x skillup. Farming Inthawk books and Zeo books this week. Farming Kuma as well since I really need him for my Akainu team. Probably going to pass on Enel, barely see him used anyway.

Zunisha is here til the 15th.

I can only take Doffy on in the fighter version, so I'm hoping I get enough copies for some decent skill-ups since sockets aren't a concern anymore.

Are you farming every version?

>tfw shitposters were right and CYO was a bait sugo before the real sugo.
>tfw if I hadn't pulled a TS Luffy during CYO sugo I would've had to kill myself live on stream over this mobile phone game for chinese middle school students.

No, my Cerebral units simply don't have the sockets/special levels. I guess I could run an Inuarashi Raidleigh team but my Raidleigh is at 30 turns so nvm that actually, it's definitely not happening.

Striker was the quickest with Neko, Intlaw and Zeo.

And for fighter I used friend G4s, TS Chopper and basically otk each run relatively quickly. TS Chopper having his CD reduced made those runs very quick as well.

Same here, with 40+ copies all I really need is to hit that 1/5 during skillup along a couple 2/5 so unless I get utterly shafted it should be fine.

Same but Neko instead of TSL. But without the guaranteed rewards like G4 this sugo looked like bait too, so I'm banking on having 300 gems for Anni.

>Got Ace
Guess I'll have to use this 0.25 stamina for Marguerite

Whew. Added a fuckload of new names I didn't recognize from the list previously who turned out pretty high plvl. Guess I've been slacking.

If I could cull the legions of dumb redditors I had to add just to get some QCK Law/Magellan friends to add you lads I would in a heartbeat but I can't spot them all

Can I use the legendary warrior Lucy to socket Luffy?

>had enough gems for 3 multis on CYO and 6 on Christmas
>now I have Neko, TS Luffy, and G4
>even pulled Sanji to fool around with too

And now I and the rest of the smart people will be hoarding for the next CYO sugo for a boosted rate Lucy while the retards will pull on "le anni XD" and get jack shit

Upcoming GLB fortnights

Jan 2nd
>Camie and Hachi's Takoyaki Stand (Rayleigh)
>Tontatta Tribe: Mansherry (Croc)
>Sengoku (Doffy, Senior Pink, Shiryu)

Jan 6th
>Kimono Robin (SW Franky
>Kimono Croc (Sabo, Jabra)

Jan 9th
>Humming Brook
>Wanze's Ramen Kung Fu (Koala)
>Sentomaru (Blackbeard, 3D2Y Zoro)

Jan 16th
>Hentai Franky
>T-Bone's Absolute Justice (Shanks)
>Jailbreak: Mr. 3 and Buggy (Inthawk, Ideo, GPU, Kalifa)

Jan 23rd
>Zeff
>Proposal Nami (Intvankov)
>Koala and Hack (Bartolomeo)

Jan 30th
>Afro Luffy
>Apprentice Shanks and Buggy
>Bandits Dadan (Akainu, 3D2Y Sanji, RR TS Nami)

Pretty comfy month desu, luckily skillup until 13th so finally going to get Niggabeard to a useable special level. Now if his raid could only show up.

this, I had done exactly the same but got QCK Law instead of Neko All I got from last anni was a fuckin SW Shanks.

Is this a good power house setup?optc-db.github.io/damage/#/

im looking for Qck Lucci friends.

i Have Neptune and Str Lucci.

there is also Cavendish legend Zoro whitebeard G4 and marco.

Ip. 410 533 156

Same as you two lads but Akainu instead of neko or QCKLaw

user your team link is busted.

>There's seriously G4 players who haven't maxed out their Luffy sockets

Now I know you motherfucker got some dupe legends, THERE IS NO EXCUSE YOU FUCKING LOSERS.

FUCKING FAILURES, GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER THIS IS THE SADDEST EXCUSE OF A STRAWHAT GRANT FLEET

>Akainu
outdated powercrept legend.
pure trash, better off as Raypoints desu
nothing with only 4 sockets can be considered a true legend.

This

I'm not planning on ever really using G4, but I socketed him just in case people need him as a friend anyway, 2k - 3k Ray points is worth helping out your /opgg/ friends.

You're a good man, user. You're a true fucking pirate.

There are so many people here who had had such shitty luck that G4 might be their only good legend

We need to help each other, most of us with multiple good legends likely have tons of spare Ray points anyway, even with Dutchman coming up socketing G4 is a pittance

>Tfw Chrome Pirates
>Feel bad because you're a level 120 pleabian.
>Wanna help everyone who friends me but know my cards are shit.

I hope you guys can find a use for my shitty cards.

>his Akainu only has 4 sockets

I'd rather have someone like you on my friend list than some redditor

>check the FC list
>i haven't updated my info since before the admiral event

Fug. Just updated my stuff but for the sake of not relying on people checking the list, I'll also post here. Also on the list it says I have Akainu but I most certainly do not.

>Dongcopter
>091847132
>LL, WB, Lucci
>Zoro, Ace, Croc, BB, Cora-san
>Marco and QCK Law
>G4, PSY Law, Sabo and Kizaru
>Raybae
>also 3D2Y Sanji if anyone still uses him

This teebeehaech

I notice my entry in the spreadsheet doesn't have the icons of the legends I had in the Muh Legends column. Shall I fill out every legend I own again in my update to make it easy to put them all in there?

I'm pulling on le anni just for anni boa and shanks desu
But I did pull the 6 for G4 for Chistmas as well

yo on goodgoy GUP change lucci to + also

forgot that guy

>Jinbe is the only legend I don't have out of all of htose
>I could use a second boa, one for SW Ace and one for my Sabo
>I could really fucking use 3D2Y Zoro or TS Brook instead
I don't know what to pick.

>Loli Loli Hunters is being purged
I'm more than a little sad.

what is this?

free shit on jp

>Shanks, Jinbei and Boa to pick from
>Shanks could turn out useful someday
>Boa is an all around nice sub to have
>Jinbei could get a nice + someday, and become a better sub for my G4
Really dunno what to pick.

Socketed G4 and still have 49k ray points left over. I have a problem.

>Tontatta Tribe

FUCK YES

Japan retweets treasure cruise and gets 50 gems, a free legend, and a couple free RR units, and for some reason some F2P units as well.

whats global getting

>Blackbeard books coming
>Croc has Sabo and Jabra books, so I can socket Mr 0 while farming my remaining sabo books.
I don't know what to do the 16th, meanwhile the week of the 23rd looks useless to me. Guess I'll farm Nami sockes

HARUTA WHEN

You don't like having Mihawk there everyday goyim? You sound ungrateful!

We are getting a free legend during the anni.

>Citation Needed

which legends?

Don_Tacos here. I haven't submitted shit because I have been too bussy with everything Japan gets.

I don't lay JP much anymore but I still love you MoonMen.

FINALLY

+6 ZORO AND +6 MIHAWK HERE I COME

Is Raid Akainu neccessary for any upcoming content? My boxspace will mostly be full of Mingo, Kuma, Magellan, Fujitora and Rayleigh until the 9th. I have legend Akainu already so I wouldn't even be able to use him as a sub on any STR team.

Good shit user, what team/colo did you use/farm?

free sengoku for everyone

Lucy with this team.

I'm almost done with Lucy so next I'll farm sockets for my Anni Luffy. The tome and candy drops are pretty good.

Is this a decent powerhouse setup.
Captain. str lucci.
Sub dex RR Sanji . Clash Fuji.
Whitebeard legend. Elizabello str RR. Marco Qck legend.

Thanks man, I know how impossible it is to play both versions

What is legend akainu's pros and cons on global? What's his tier in terms of legends?

4th

What are the 7 0 stam islands on JP? Is it voting for something or can I run all of them for 7 gems total?

here's the tier list:

1. TS Luffy and Neko

power gap

2. everyone else

Its for new players to get good FN units

Okay but can I run every island or do I need to choose one?

>2.5x captain

Every
>2.25x lead

Run them all with buggy or baccarat if you have them. Most of them ahve passable uses for a new player, they come with a hime turtle, and they're already evolved saving materials.

So I will only be able to get one of the Wild units from Rayshop probably. Sanji is the best one right?

>literally 7 free gems and fortnight units for zero fucking stamina

God damn that's nice. Now if only JP could get the permanent evolver islands.

Yeah

>Manshelly
time for sockets

>Just need 1 DR on Enel
Anything coming up that could give me a DR tome?

Did you do Inuarashi colo?