/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Needed more guidance: >New players read this then finish the game without spoilers:
i.imgur.com/1OynzXF.png

>NEW CONTENT! Dec 27/2017 - Two unused bosses and 3 developer test areas have been converted into chalices that anyone can access:
i.imgur.com/WE0Z8QJ.png

>/bbg/ Resource, Builds & Mechanics Guide:
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ

>Build planner:
mugenmonkey.com/bloodborne

>AR calculations:
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

>Chalices:
-Guide to unlock FRC chalices for spelunks & fight clubs: i.imgur.com/0AwN4Lo.jpg
-Gem farming spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1q9enxffA3dyKGu6IVg-P4IVgmKSUYSP9UOOiThHmPIU
-Lost/uncanny weapons, runes, and gem spreadsheet: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1syKnSKflHbFiGY4pXkfIeXoMa2Lp9X1aXyme2qaTen4
-How to summon/invade in a chalice: pastebin.com/mjRU01XK
-Edited chalices: i.imgur.com/1pEzBjM.png (Unused bosses, test areas, early T3 runes/wheel/chikage/burial blade)

>PVE - Spelunking (Every Friday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus anytime someone wants to host):
-Spelunks happen, join em
-Leave bell-ringing women alone for invaders

>PVP - Fight club (Every Saturday 6pmET/11pmUTC plus impromptus whenever):
-Rules: i.imgur.com/WJXCN0Y.png
-Pthumeru: n6rc9jh8
-Loran: jjpkdcgd
-Isz: 9v8qndas
-2v2 arena: i.imgur.com/71WOC0I.png

>FAQ
-Q: Where do I get/put the best gems? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/10/best-blood-gems-setups.html
-Q: How do I setup an arcane build? A: i.imgur.com/73dnuUm.jpg
-Q: Did I miss any quests or items? A: i.imgur.com/Uzg8XI6.png
-Q: How do I access the DLC? A: bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
-Q: Is this game still active for coop and pvp? A: Yes

Crush vermin

Anyone wants to run NG+ with me in about 30 minutes? Starting with Hemwick, Frontier or Old Yharnam, we could also go into dlc first. Please respond because if nobody wants to come I'll just farm the descendant.

You win this time, OP.

One of his puppets managed to get inside the second phase room and slapped my butt. Ringing at top.

is it faggy to write cute, indulgent fanfic of my husband micolash being a babe ?

Friendly reminder that the things you hunt aren't beasts, they're people

Hardest boss in the game defeated with a sliver of health, ringing at Mergo's loft middle.

Friendly reminder to shoot furfags off the tower.

Fuck off Djura

I do have this one with three Wet Nurses in it.

m2vgwtjf

Very few of the boss rooms are safe to share because they're in confined spaces with nowhere to fall into the abyss, but this seems like an unusual boss room to start with. It has four different doorways and only two are blocked by fog gates, so I think this might be a generic room type that they considered repurposing for a boss room. However it works out, there are two doors to escape the dungeon from, one on either side.

Can't fucking wait until I can play BB again. You are amazing Z.

Zullie dropping those glyphs like candy!

I couldn't make them clone at the same time but I had five at once I think

Elite Cleric and Mage Smith were sets that two NPCs, Petrus and Rickert, wore but couldn't be found anywhere naturally. It was possible to save edit or Cheat Engine them in, and then drop them for players who had no access to hacking tools.

It would be like if you could drop equipment for other people in Bloodborne and someone dropped you Annalise's helm.

Ah, thank you. I really do wish they'd slap together a chalice dungeon DLC with boss rush at this point. Wouldn't even need to record new dialogue for characters just have someone write some lore for whatever you'd find there. Not even asking for new weapons or anything I just want more ways to play.

And that's it for the vanilla hunt. Thanks for coming along Charlotte, Gud and """Willy""".

I'll leave the DLC for another time, maybe later today even. If you're still craving for co-op, I hear is hiring.

That's BLB, right?

OwO what's this

Yeah. Too bad you'd need to teleport to go hang out with him.

Doing first time Arc build for MG and Kos. Is there a point in leveling Vit higher than 10 when everything is Chalices is gonna 1 shot me anyway? Maybe I should pump Arc higher than 50?

BLB?

Can Bepis normally be a layer 3 boss in Pthumeru 1 root chalices?

Why didn't Logarius just grind up Annalise?
Why guard her damn room while she's still intact when Alfred finishes it for him and the Vilebloods on the surface are all fucked

Found another room.

I think I did it but I couldn't really see, it's way darker than at the Lunarium the Moon real makes a difference. I'll set brighness to max and see how it goes.

he did grind her up, she grew back. that's her schtick.

You can immediately go revive her. Maybe Logarius knew more than Alfredo.

I'm here, anybody is welcome.

If you want to use the MG (and the wheel, and the tonitrus), go 25 strength 50 arcane. If you just want to go the pure arcane route then leave vit at base and take arcane to 99

Bloodborne's as bad as DS2.

It's the same dumb design that disregards the original and why it was interesting to people.

>The varying enemies and what's special about them all get reduced to the same thing
>All the varying attacks do the same goddamn thing
>Also the game's emphasis on "speed" but there's a discrepancy where you get a leg up if you're hitting them so it gets reduced to just spamming one button
>It's a cool new interesting installment except it's not, it's virutally identical to the others. We added guns, this being different than a crossbow because it has no travel time
>Intuitive health system gets completely undone. "Hard" now means "boring" because you have to grind

Why do people like it? I dunno. I think it's dark and edgy and that pushes it beyond the other ones to them. Somehow it's impervious to the fedora meme, which I don't understand because this game is every obese Deviantart user's wet dream

You should have 40-50 Vit on every non-Twink/low level build. For weapons going past 50 Arc isn't needed, Hunter Tools on the other hand will benefit much more but it isn't worth it if you have to cut deep into Vit. Moonlight Sword isn't a Pure Arc weapon, if you want to use it then you'll need some Strength (20-25 minimum for Arc builds with 12 Skl to wield it)

Reminder not to reply to obvious bait

Anyone wants to spelunk?

I'm up if you're hosting, nobody seems to be up for my ng+ run.

Anyone wanna try summoning in the wet nurse chalice?

Loran or Isz? Don't feel like dealing with Undead Cunts and DUDEs.

Maybe Isz then?

So Kos + MG isnt really a good idea?

Fresh FRC Isz for (You).
Glyph: 2c4psmq5
Password: vermin

Unless you add some Strength, no

It's HMLS and you can use both if you have 25/50 Str/Arc

i'll join as well for a layer or two

Coming, my man.

Kinda
go for it

Ok, thanks, I think Ill go 25 str 50 arc as you said and pump rest in vit, maybe end. Im aiming for 120bl, right?

no, bl 100

It's a perfectly fine idea, all the parasite needs is 50 arc which you should have on a hmls build anyway. You can fit 40 vit, 25 str and 50 arc on a build before level 100 easily.

Get outcha shiny coins, maybe?

F E L L A S
Would Moon Presence chalice make a good pvp arena?

120 is fine, but you'll get some flak over it. 25/50 Str/Arc with 40+ Vit can fit around 100

Go 107 or be a vitlet

>he needs 50 Vit

>tfw 25 vit
HOW DO I GIT GUD

Get more Vit, what are you struggling with?

Just overlevel to make the game trivial lol

>burge filth

This is literally the theme of the entire game

Bloodborne in a nutshell

Bloodletting Beast

Layer 1 report:
>Small layer.
>Saw Spear try-hard spotted.
>Dead end with ONE (1) Vial.
>Another Saw Spear try-hard stunlocked me to death.
>Almost got cannon'ed by a pthu I didn't notice.
>Boss was Undead Giant (as we thought). Slammed Filth while he was blood-bulleting.
Onto L2, now.

>natalya iz gud player

gotta go guys, do the rest of the dungeon without me

If I could draw I would edit the big guy into cleric beast and a hat in the bottom.

Anyone have the list of players that use the discord? I need to add them to my blacklist

Take care, Lotte. Actually I'll have to disappear in 10 minutes for about 10 minutes so maybe we can put it off for 30 minutes, Jordan?

Cya, Lotte. Hope you had fun, till it lasted.
One slot open, if anyone wants to join .

I'll try srrc of you're not full

Any other Finns in here? Any Swedes?

Gonna start a fresh Arcane build, read the faq & all, but is there anything else i should know?

We have like 2 Swedes

From Software employee here. Bloodborne 2 is in development and you play as a villager. Your job is to shout at nearby hunters and make them feel bad.

Yeah. It's gonna be really slow and painful. Arcane builds are the least fun playthroughs

large if factual

session lost

It's all your fault!

PLAGUE RIDDEN RAT

THIS TOWNS FINISH

I really wish chalices worked like this

If one character unlocked all chalices
all characters have it unlocked

At first I thought they were saying "This town is finnish!" and the game took place in finland.

AWAY AWAY

what
why
how

Okay, I'll come for later 3 but probably will blank out during.

>launch bb
>remember i have to do chalice grind again
>lose interest
>take a nap
>wake up
>relaunch bb
>repeat

monhun hurry up and come out

Layer 2 report:
>Bretty gud layer, a lot better than the previous.
>Rang the giant bell, killed my framerate.
>Two Bastards of Loran in a chest.
>Two Yellow Backbones in another.
>Completely useless dark room with two vials in it.
>Chloe gets sucked into the cosmos.
>Spent a while finding the right path to the lever.
>We got invaded (?). Never found the guy nor any message displayed, when I entered the fog got.
>Cosmic DUDE in a room with only a couple of pthus.
>Six Pearl Slugs and three Backbones,
>Succ Boi got bullied hard. Slapped it with Kos Fist, because my weapon is at risk.
Layer 3 is waiting for us.
If Chloe doesn't mind, I can wait for you to come back, if it's just a matter of 10 minutes.

Would be so nice if there was a way to get Kos Parasite early

i want to play an ayy lmao in NG

i mean you only have to kill 2 bosses in the main game to get it

Sorry, my fucking brother isn't punctual at all. I just got a call that he's here so I'm out now, gonna be 10-20 minutes probably so I don't mind if you just go by yourselves. If you wanna wait, I'll hurry up.

Is this Cursed Iz chalice?
I invaded a host a second ago but session lost immediately popped up.
Im in AUS so that might be why.

Yep, we got invaded and one of my cooperator got sent back to his world.

srrcing but I don't mind waiting, can do other things whilst I wait

Kill vicar and gascoigne. Then kill orphan in dlc but do it bl4 so you can level as needed for rest of game.

Dang, I just dont understand online at all. That was my first invasion btw.

Ok, tell us when you're back, Filth, we'll wait for you.