IS CUTE

It's over

>dank gets more attention as an user shitposter than as a tripfag

what a cuck lmao

Play jive

I don't actually play games

Morrigan is a gross hag never make her the op again

>MvCi died before DBFZ could kill it
That is pretty bad, I figured it would last a year at least but the game seems legit dead

You guys know the real Dank left months ago right?
It's just some no names trying to take up the mantle.

Think about these posts 6 months after release when you only have 20 hours clocked in the game.

>DBZ is huge, FZ will dominate fighting game scene lmaooo capcucks
>Pokemon is yuuuge, the biggest videogame franchise in the world, Pokken will dominate the fighting games lmaoooo capcucks

The fear is real

You fucks ready for the number #1 fighting hella game to rise from ashes? KoF14 gonna be like the fucking Phoenix baby.

Don't hit me up for a fucking bitchin' match though as I'll be busy in training mode where I can keep my fragile arsehole intact because I'm Hit Box Special Adviser. Indie aficionado, poverty defender, sporadic content creator. Opinions are my own and don't reflect the views of Hit Box. I swear tons.

Hella the fuck yeah.

clips.twitch
.tv/PatientHorribleDogeNomNom

wtf bros.... I thought capcom always won...

CAPCOM
ALWAYS
WINS

>the "real" dank

he was always a shitposting dodger since the beginning so it doesn't matter.

I'm sure it'll do fine, just like I'm sure you'll give up on it and start shilling the next game like you always do.

FUCKING WHEN

I would tear her roastie pussy up, though.

Is Rashid's butler a subspecies of Groot that can only say "Master" instead

zì ma sei davvero italiano? /pasta mode off

do you mean KOF13

Why do do you complain about generic anime, then praise DBZ and Sailor Moon? Why do you complain about weeaboos, then say Souten no Ken and Xuandou Zhiwang instead of Fist of the Blue Sky and King of Combat?
Pokken actually sold very well. If it were on a non-nintendo console or if arcades were still big outside of Asia, it would have done even better.

Alex!

Lmao MVCI is dead and nothing even killed it.

It killed itself

youtube.com/watch?v=1w6QxhZJJjw
This video is even better now.

im innocent from all this vsav drama fallout
why are yall trying to drag my good name thru the dirt

Capcom's incompetence killed it.

Brick...

>tfw super excited for dbfz and everyone is shittalkign the game here
s-stop it guys

LMAO, we have pictures and you even posted the logs here, you piece of shit. Whatever happened to those guys that said they contacted you on facebook after posting your discord? Was that just all talk?

JIREN WHEN

I wish I was fucking Bison after he swapped into Cammy's body bros

eu lobby ? ***sfv****

no è un terrone

I'm really excited for DBFZ, BBTAG and SC6, and shitposting /fgg/ autists can't stop me!

those of us that actually playing fighting games are looking forward to it user

i hate it when these guys make fun of my toys

See me in Spongebob Squarepants Battle for Bikini Bottom

What gender was bisons original body?

Don't post Bricks character

Morrigan makes my nuts hurt, what do I do?

is that a tumor?

i was contacted but my fgc illuminati connections are bigger than dyne's so that anime dweeb was banned
u vsavirgins cant touch me

Why can't she be good bros?

remember that time brick ended up on the canadian news for posting lolicon pictures on the anime discord?

>FGC illuminati
Congrats on harassing a 15 year old girl

Tell me Cammy is getting nerfed

animal ears fg when

She's getting buffed

yes
post info

I main Lightning

I wish I was Bison in Rose's body bros

shes isnt bad, she is just undiscovered

reeeeeeeeee

its ok just wait for rev3
tfw its been almost a year since rev2

i didnt?
vsav players did

Are you gonna play DBFZ with the dub or sub?

How should tournaments decide which one to use? Cause people seem to really get angry when they hear the "wrong" one

she already was. learn the match up.

Oh yeah?

And what was nerfed?

Because they removed her retarded stuff while putting her in a game where everyone else has retarded stuff.

The story mode is so bad. It's not just bad, it's SO bad.

Who are you and what's the drama? What did I miss?

wud kemono!!

Blazblue is big in Japan though where Jiyuna lives. And I think Jiyuna doesn't even pretend to be super good in any game.

>dank is like agent smith in these threads

i skipped literally every cutscene and it still took me like 40 minutes to complete thjat piece of shit

lmao this newfag

I'll probably play dub just to change it up because I've been watching nothing but sub for super. English dub had the nostalgia factor and it's one of the best dubs for an anime.

dude rashid is epic are you racist or what

lmao

At least you get Fight Money

You have to do it twice btw, once on normal and once on hard, they give you FM for both I think

Also Necalli has literally 0 reason to be there, it's hilarious

And inducted a new set of Dolls for herself.

I prefer english dub, i really dont care what they chose for tournaments. It will be funny to see all the triggered autists fighting about it though.

why are you playing it then you dumb dogposter

I only read the manga, so both the Japanese and English voices sound kinda shit to me desu. I'll probably use Japanese since it sounds like the less shitty one.

her dive kick along with damage nerfs in general. cammy is really basic and straight forward so just learn what your characters options are vs her options

Will exclusively use the Japanese voices just to piss of the Amerifats that think the world revolves around their tastes and opinions, particularly HBR.

i dont know, dub is nostalgic as fuck but grandma goku has grown on me and most jp voices are just more fitting

from what we've heard some english voices are good though, black sounds awesome

is dyne the 15 yr old grill?

*whiffs*

are you a tournament organizer? no?

then how are you going to "piss" him off faggit

I can't wait to hear brick's opinion on training mode guys

>necalli is presented like some sort of central character of SFV, to the point where he literally has the titular V on his body and is in the middle of all the promo shit
>ends up being a literal nobody in the story who randomly shows up just to get bodied and leave again
>gets killed off in akumas 5 minute character story and is never heard from again

quality "writing"
capcom lmao

how is being you being bison in cammys body fundamentally different to you being in cammys body

is it a way to make it feel more masculine that you want to be a litte girl

presented by combofiend ltd

Based Necalii ducked the radar so hard even when he's the mascot

youtube.com/watch?v=ghGjIfYoHJk

I think he means he wants to fuck Bison Cammy senpai.

based capcom keeping necalli under the radar on all fronts

Good job answering your own question, I have organized several tournaments. This is not a particularly hard thing to do. Any retard with a clipboard and some streaming equipment can put together a small event in a game store, and I have done this several times over the past two years. Now, if you had said a major TO, then I wouldn't have even bothered saying all of that, but that's another story.

Of course, even if I wasn't, ArcSys games have given features for this in the past. In BlazBlue, when playing online, you could hear the voices of whatever language your opponent chose online, so even if you played in English, if your opponent had their system set to Japanese, that person would hear that character in Japanese. I know that HBR is only a trainingboar that only plays online, but I'm sure he'll probably play one or two online matches eventually, I have high hopes for the boy.

I don't think he's dead.

training mode is for nerds

See them do the same with Ed.

that doesn't make sense, people always want to be that beta harem self insert character in those kinds of anime so i doubt manliness alone has anything to do with it
there has to be another variable