League of Legends General /lolg/

Noxusposting thread. Only property of Noxus can be posted.

eyosongive.us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

xth for my wife Syndra

xth for being /lolg/'s cumrag

xth for looking EXACTLY like Sona!
and lewdposts

Is oral sex a meme or do girls really like getting eaten out?

I swear league of legends was a video game

Noxus' best and cutest champion and husbando... My husband, Kled!

How likely is it, in nuRiot lore, that young Swain was Vladimir's lover?

its a meme

why has the general spiraled into such a deep degeneracy these last 2 years? if it wasnt for shit moderation these threads would belong on /b/ or /trash/ by now with all the other retarded ERP

Cows need to be impregnated in order to produce milk. As such, dairy industry cows spend their entire lives in a cycle of pregnancies with only a few months rest in between.

Do you really want that kind of life if I catch you, user?

It’s not a meme but girls love money the most.

stop
you are not allowed to post in this thread
none of you
not until you reply to this post with a picture of Poppy

Because there is nothing to talk about regarding the game.
Champions used to come out every 2 weeks, now it takes them 4 months.

They love it if you're good at it.
If you have trouble finding the clit or you stumble around too much you're gonna have a bad time.
You also need to know how to read the situation and what to do depending on how turned on she is.
But as always, giving oral is more fun than receiving it, also having your head leglocked while you're eating a girl out is the best feeling in the world.

Game discussion stagnates heavily between patches and we're in the middle of the longest mid-patch of the year.
There's nothing really to talk about so people off topic post just to fill the threads.

how does powder taste like?

OK

>giving oral better than getting
bunch of soyboys in this general

I'll post Azir but I'll raise you one initial D song

youtube.com/watch?v=dv13gl0a-FA

Its post-christmas blues so they take out their frustrations here until Riot actually gets back to work on the swain rework.

Also prepare yourself for fotm shitters or people who hop onto the Swain bandwagon after he's revealed. Maybe even vladfag will tear her jaws into him.

>shit there's nothing new to talk about
>better use the thread as a vent for all my degenerate fetishes
>better roleplay while at it

>breaking the rules
enjoy your ban

When you're with your friends and you get bored. Don't you suck each other's dicks?

snow fawn poppy is CUTE

you are the lowest illiterate
I am a lvl 7 swain and always have been
battlemaging is part of my biology
i climbed to plat spamming him top
my season 6 motto was

> The rivers will gut the worm

Do this one

>win lane
>lose match cause everyone else is trash
This game sucks.

lets all overhype the rework and be disapointing when it turns out hes now "chad: dudesome, brodude" with a confident attitude, no witt or intelligence but a nice body

haha noiceee

i'm willing to bet most of your posts are like this

Does it really matter? I don't even bother filtering shit anymore because I just scroll past posts I have no interest in. /lolg/ always has a number of off topic posts, every general does, what those posts are just varies from thread to thread.

>off topic post just to fill the threads
I hate generalfags so much.

It sounds pretty tempting, I might not be hard to catch

>get dj sona
>can't get the skin because too expensive
This is just sad. :(

Yeah I've got a pretty naughty sense of humour. I'm a sick puppy.

>Initial D

Im going to go play Hecarim now.

Hello welcome to Veeky Forums friend that literally stands for Video Game Generals! I think you may have taken a wrong turn from /v/.

Why do you think generals are disallowed on other boards? They're glorified chat rooms and Veeky Forums was made as a containment board. If you're going to whine about something when it's been like this forever then I don't know what to say to you.

that was cool as hell

silver detected

W-w-w-who topped?

MILKY

forgot pic

invert the order and it fits

>worth 650 OE
That's fucked up.

I hope Swain remains a niche pick like Yorick. Would hate if something like Galio happens to him

I'm a diamond 2 player and I bought one of those meme 5$ botted accounts now I'm hardstuck plat 4 for like like 25 games now

What the fuck is wrong with low plat I swear people have literal autism here

oe nerfs were retardedly overdone

>I hope Swain remains a niche pick like Yorick.
So you're hoping swain remains untouched and ignored?

Riot doesn't do that anymore.

Post "that image".

You know the one.

*kisses you back*
!!!

Vlady more people would like you if you weren't so mean when responding to them.
Apologize to Azir user for calling him illiterate, not everyone reads your diary.

I admit I am a soyboy.
Giving oral is one of the most fun things you can do, you're literally making someone climax and experience bliss by only using your mouth and wit. If I could make someone cum by just making out with them for hours I'd prefer that even more

But urgit and eve are untouched and ignored

Yorick isn't untouched and ignored though

he implied my patrician tastes would somehow not include the raven king himself i am offend
sorry birbro

Yorick after his vgu remained a niche pick that only mains played him. Not any random schmuck. I want the same for Swain.

The future face of Noxus

The first one looks awesome. The second one is a bit creepy in the first look.

like this?

I want Swain VGU to be wildly successful so that he refunds himself a thousandfold and we get more Noxus VGUs in the future.

>>/lgbt/

I bet you wouldn't. But do you really, really think you'll enjoy this life? Hours locked at the waist in stocks, getting your tits hand-milked or machine milked, while your butt is exposed for the farm hands when they have a break?

I don't know if it'll work but I wouldn't mind tongue wrestling with you for hours to try find out.

Welcome to the Jews of Legends

Yeah that's dogshit, you're gonna have to wait like a year to get it for free. You'd have to disenchant ~16 skins on average to unlock an ultimate and that's like 4 months of progress if you get a single skin shard ever week, which isn't guaranteed in chests so you're more likely looking at 6 or 7 months. And let's hope you don't get a shard for another skin you want in that time frame, because that'll fuck the whole schedule up.

It can be unpopular but still successful. I don't want the average player to care about Swain, y'know? Attention by Riot is a different thing.

*blushes*
Hello Swift~~!! Hope you had a good day so far.

>She actually did it
Yay! Good job Vlady~

he got a weird angle and straight face, very weird result

Give me some Draven rune pages

Jhin looks like a fun guy to be around with

>swift is slowly turning syndrafag gay
what a time to be alive

pls user this is like exactly my fetish

>shittiestfactionposting
Thread is already shit.

Cait and Vi are the best couple and lovers

ban all erpers

Didn't he also turn his irl friend gay? What a slut.
Swift how do you do it

I almost died laughing to that. Seriously, thats the best one I suggested. Jesus christ my sides

Okay another one

Jesus fucking christ just nuke this general already. Some of you faggots are literally perpetually horny and it just never ends.

Post about the game retards that's how you drown this shit out.

he must be really good at sucking dick

>more Noxus VGUs
Get in line, a bear, yeti, incestuous angels and a dumb ninja need them more.

Bandle city women are ______
Bilgewater women are ______
Demacia women are______
Freljord women are_____
Ionia women are ____
Noxus women are ______
Piltover women are _____
Zaun women are ____
Shurima women are ____
Void women are _____

no they'd rather bitch and moan instead of trying to solve anything

Pretty!
For all of them

LOL

The one on the left looks like something from Smite.

Bandle, Bilgewater, and Zaun woman are loose
The rest are tight

SAUCE ME

Am I a furfag if I want to fuck Lux?

its actually hilarious once u know that 99% of lolg posters are legitimately disgusting to look at
this is the closest thing to a sexual encounter these kids can hope to achieve

how would that be furry?

Am I, user? I really need to know. Quick!

here

League of Legends

Christ, there's something wrong with you. You know you'll be practically unable to think of anything else, right? Your food's going to be laced with additives to improve your production, but that means you're going to be fuzzy in the head, dumb and horny all day. Practically your only human contacts will be the farmhand in charge of milking/breeding you, and the other heifers panting at your side all day. Even at night you'll only be able to think of how you're getting uncomfortably backed up, eager to go back in the stocks to relieve yourself in the morning.
Well that's too bad, cuz' I'm a futafag.

Just lost a game against a very good Kalista. This bitch is annoying to play against and shits out damage. It doesn't help that our only hope, Yasuo felt like going 1v4 or after the fleeing opponents instead of staying with us.

The one on the right is amazing, holy shit.

WHen a Yasuo is your only hope then you only have yourselves to blame

It's a monster! Kill it!

Swain was Leblanc boytoy when he was a young lad, using his boyish charms to get a leg into the black rose. Leblanc is probably very old, but keeps a young appearance by using illusion.

Left one looks very weird. Good job