/dg/ - Destiny General

I miss my Hothead Edition
>>LIVE EVENTS

So once I do all my milestones for Powerful engrams do I just wait for Xur on Friday? It feels like I've been getting 318/319 drops the entire week.

PS4 Raid Lair any1? Haven't done it yet.

Nth for Halfdan"will always suck on origins"-D.

inv

I would but I'm busy channeling all this newfound D2-less freetime into a new relationship and new years party planning.

warlocks are asleep, post titans

>warlocks are asleep
>being this much of a lore noob
We don't sleep, nerd.

typical warlock response

>"no u" The Post
What? My ophidians make my quick intellect too fast for you now that your skatings been taken away?

>TFW had to dismantle the bandwagon (Season 1 exotic ship) To be able to get all the Dawning sets.

I think once I buy the couple pieces I'm missing next reset, I'll probably set this game away for a year. Its just starting to feel like you're being punished for actually wanting to play it and collect items. I'm not gonna leave these Dawning sets unfinished just in case I do decide to come back a year from now so I don't have missing pieces in it, but there's just no reason to play in the current bungie mentality.

Looking forward to monster hunter world in 4 weeks.

one more for PC Prestige Nightfall? drop your bnet and I'll add you
we're waiting

You look like a dead bird

why must synthoceps be so ugly

Fuck you Bungie

>Why don't you put down the microtransactions so we can talk?

>Out here in the kikes, this IS how we talk.

>GOD LUCK HITTING ME WITH ALL THE BLOOM

There will never be a sexier armor set.

If bungie wasn't comprised of completely useless garbage the legacy reward would have been previous game's character creator armor. But then again, if bungie wasn't comprised of completely useless garbage Destiny 2 would have been an expansion. Do like EvE or Warframe, every couple years upgrade the engine and just keep adding shit to the base game.

Best girl.

Got a double sided promo poster of big daddy Oryx and TTK cover as a late xmas present from a friend, looks awesome, reminds me of verbally shitposting my way through countless raids with the old crew, shit just doesn't feel the same anymore.

>every couple years upgrade the engine and just keep adding shit to the base game

And how are they gonna have daddy Activisions money with that piss poor monetization scheme?

How much soy do I need to eat to enjoy playing warlock?

Its a hypothetical kiddo.

0 mg

>playing strike
>guy spends 3 minutes trying to kill a praetorian during garden world before he figures out you have to shoot the cubes to kill it
remind me again why we casualized this game

Anyone else having a problem with challenges in crucible? They straight up just don't appear unless I'm in the Curse of Osiris queue instead of normal.

Because they(and others) bought the game and gave their money.

>how

Make the expansion packs as expensive as a new game retard? Like every other mmo.

This.
Not to mention if D2 was added on top of Destiny 1 rather than removing all of Destiny 1 content. Literally nobody would give two shits about eververse. They'd be too busy doing 3 years worth of content.

Tired of flip-flopping too. All those tubleords that defended bungie "hurdur I don't want to use fatebringer for 10 years." Are constantly making hype videos about how "awememomsome" these returning exotics are.

After a day of playing D2, I think it's kind of safe to say I'm not really enjoying it as much as I did with D1.
I don't really know why. Maybe just an amalgamation of things?

all it does is make me want to play D1. though I doubt people still play D1.

1/6 Kingsfall PSN Tuddish

Is this real life?
I might actually if we get more

>MW BD with +10 reload speed and ophidian
>can use the extended mag perk with near identical reload times as flared magwell
neat

>Bungie will never make a remastered version of D1

>boot up D1
>Glorious Hunter wearing Cloak of Taniks and Bones of Ay LMAO's
>Greeted by message there is FREE D2 Trial Available

I can get maybe few from my clan.

>load into a strike
>watching my network, it's fine
>weaseled
>mfw there wasn't a drop in my network at all
>go to title screen
>[contacting destiny servers] before I even load into a character
>MFW

I had that feeling for the longest time too took me a while to figure it out.
What you're feeling is the sense that everything is sterile. Compared to D1 its all so methodical and lifeless. Even the things that improve on the old systems somehow managed to drain them of all the charms, like Challenges replacing Bounties. The game is lifeless.

2/6 KF

Descendant Vex Chrome is honestly the best shader in the game

the white one is best

You know what? I think you're right.
While there's humor what with Failsafe and Cayde being the only things that stand out to me at this time, it all just feels empty and dead.

From last night, the discussion of the Shaders being relegated to just quantity items didn't really help, it feels like the whole visual design is just more lifeless.
The armors are boring - at least the warlock ones I'm seeing - PCs look like they got downgraded, the weapons aren't nearly as cool looking as in D1.
It's a lot of little things that make a big noticeable gap. Also Farm is boring as shit and most of the new characters like the farm chick are just really plain.

Man at least finish the story

I will. I think I at least owe it that much before throwing judgement onto it for sure.

>Farm
holy fuck, user - at least get to the endgame

>hasn't even hit endgame
>bitching about looks, content and shaders

lmao, at least go through the current content and then bitch about there being none left and it all being shit. The art direction is just as good and the graphic fidelity is higher. If nothing else, at least some stuff looks more like real stuff you'd see rather than plastic toy shit.

Nah

Will we ever get full story details on what was supposed to go down?
Supposedly the suits thought it was too silly and camp for what they wanted.

i hate the front top part of her hair

>100+ Crucible matches
>still no Better Devils

kill me

id give you my spare MW devils if i could

it's not murder if it's robots

>haven't even unlocked competitive from shaxx's quest
>do mayhem a few times for a milestone or some shit
>get BD out of my first engram

i would give it to you if i could, i don't really even use it

what is the most similar weapon to The Last Word in D2?

I want to stomp idiots in PvP but no weapons feel right the way TLW did

>see the Better Devils before even picking Destiny up, set a personal goal to get it just for the looks alone
>over 165 matches and plat ranking, 1.9kd avg and countless devils handed out to random .9 - 1.2kd mouthbreathers
>finally get one and it has completely taken over my kinetic slot, nothing compares

Keep going

just fucking wait until Shaxxy sells it

>Tired of flip-flopping too. All those tubleords that defended bungie "hurdur I don't want to use fatebringer for 10 years." Are constantly making hype videos about how "awememomsome" these returning exotics are.

People who actually fall for this clickbait shit deserve to be robbed of their time and potentially money.

>banshee will never sell antiope

fatebringer for 10 years would be pretty sick honestly

loved all the VOG weapons
I miss all the old exotics too
really wish we had black spindle/gjallarhorn

don't understand this whole
"old weapons and gear must be made obsolete"
just let people use them
nerf them if you have to but just let people keep using the things they have gotten in the game

Anyone know any cute trap destiny streamers?

wait.. I get the same number of tokens whether I win or lose in crucible?
finally, I can give in to the apathy of grinding out crucible engrams and be afk 50% of the game

fag

WHY DO RANDOMS NOT SUPER AT ZAHN IMMEDIATELY
WHY DO THEY SAVE IT FOR HIS THIRD ROTATION

This is the best gun in the game. Prove me wrong.

damn right

I can't cause I've literally never had it drop for me

>collect 10 phaseglass
yeah, nah

WHY IS THE TOP OF HER HAIR SO DUMB

nth for Destiny 1 and waifus

For the user who asked last thread, I'm more of a musclethicc guy.

>Going afk during crucible
This is what's wrong with the community! This is why we can't have nice things!

You run toward the enemies and feed them kills so the matches end quicker.

>implying

Garden progenitor 1
Better Devils
Purpose

>You run toward the enemies and feed them kills so the matches end quicker.
this is a much better idea.

also
>community
given there's absolutely no chat or reporting system, I find little reason to believe it exists.

>NOT afking in crucible
lmao

i love it

oh fuck me, there's a reporting system
ignore me

i like it a lot but i never use it because my energy weapon is an uriels and i really dont wanna use 2 auto rifles

i use BD in my kinetic

>i really dont wanna use 2 auto rifles
but user, it's the only viable titan build

He's right though, regardless of what point of the story he's at.

how do we fix dawnblade

but it's so fucking boring at least if i'm using a scout and an auto I can pretend it's a fire mode selector.

Easy, increase damage and make the heat waves track.

change it back into sunsinger

god no, radiance was boring in every iteration

>make the heat waves track.
They already do though

LOBBING GRENADES WAS FUN

F U N
U
N

track better and faster, make dawn blade feel as powerful as getting 6 or 8 homing rockets where you dont need to reload and are mainly single target damage. Right now I'm pretty sure in pve nova bomb out damages dawnblade in almost ever situation.

devourlock is just too good to not use in pve

that too, other than buffing the super the class needs to feel better.

You know what would be sweet? If dawnblade had a perk where if your health hits zero instead of dying your grenade gets consumed and you go back to full health, this would actually synergize with the top tree where getting air kills gets you more grenade energy not to mention and the chest that lets you hover while aiming in the air.

That'd be an interesting thing to play.

fuck you

HoPF was the tits
reviving was awesome for PvE
Grenade Spam was probably the most powerful super in PvP and free orb generation made it dominant in trials

it was high utility and high power people just didn't like it because it wash't "flashy" the way all the other supers were even though it was better than most others

Hello friendos, have you had your daily dose of quilted comfy goodness?

>release D1 radiance in pvp
shit was fucking satisfying

no too busy being pretty in pink
watermelon sucks

When can I get my speeder in D2, senpai?
I'm tired of running everywhere or waiting to highjack a Pike.

Post space-elf girls

Why does no one use masterworked primaries? I'm tired of making 60+ orbs in a strike while others barely make 4

>only miss the head ornament for the PVP set
>win 25 competitive matches
>win
>25
>competitive
>matches
>25
>2
>5

please respond