/wtg/ - War Thunder General

Edition Edition.

>Official Site:
warthunder.com/

NOTE: You get given a premium aircraft for your first victory in game!
Need a faster download? Switch Language in Launcher.

>Wiki with Release Trees and General Tactics:
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php

>Fan created skins, missions, locations, fictions etc...
live.warthunder.com/ (Warning! Pure weeaboo and horsefucker autism abound)

>Ammunition Types
wiki.warthunder.com/index.php?title=Category:Ammunition

>All the Air RB/SB maneuvers you would want to know + Engine thingamabobs:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=200974026

>Every Airplane Instrument Panel translated
mediafire.com/view/q4nybrogygdchdb/ND's_aircraft_reference_guide.pdf

>Youtube Channel with Tutorials and Gameplay Videos
youtube.com/user/galahadgawain/playlists

>Steam community:
steamcommunity.com/groups/warthundervg

>vg chatroom:
Type " /join vg " into chatbox.
If prompted for a password, use "memes".

>A discord you can use
discord.gg/kkejYwp

>Joystick Comparisons:
pcgamer.com/the-best-pc-joysticks/

>DIY Headtracking
pcgamer.com/how-to-build-your-own-ir-head-tracker/
ebay.com/itm/161710468074

>Chart displaying weapon effectiveness against ground units
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1H1_cSnYKSKbU6Giql2bMDdFoXefeq6ENWuvjQbtquMs/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Px6G3kvcWbiS-sdIR6r4s7lSwfcxguUgJw95qj0NIzs/

Other urls found in this thread:

i.imgur.com/33i4onQ.jpg
warspot.ru/7875-shassi-kranvagn-so-vseh-storon
youtube.com/watch?v=zEBlRF80OZI
forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/391181-independent-swedish-ground-forces-tree/
forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/375483-independent-swedish-air-tech-tree/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

slav genocide etc

This but unironically

Is anime gone yet?

>use a blind hunt to find the last faggot
>ask to get the kill to the two faggots left in my team, as i only have one and used the wagger to finish quickly
>the fag who used to whine about "MUH KILLSTEAL" and has 3 kills dive like a mad man just to take the kill
>"lol the best gets the kill bro' "
Ok i got the message, i'll be as cancer as possible then. No fucks given.

This but not ironically.

how many countries still use m60 and how many still use centurions? if you want to compare m60 to something use cheiftain you retard

autism of retards from Sweden never cease to amazme me. How can somebody use so much mental gymnastics to justify swedish tree to be added.

>all these new vehicles
>still the same shitty gamplay
What is the point

to collect them all comrade ))))))))

wew lad did i strike a nerve?

>no good plane bundle

rip

yes, but not becasue of your two posts in the last thread, i mean you didn't do anything wrong. It's just the amount of
SWEDISH TECH TREE WHEN?!!!!!
posts in the entire community that's got me bothered i mean gayjin said so many times that they're not going to bother with it yet those retards keep asking
SWEDISH TECH TREE WHEN?
i think they even answered that two times in shooting ranges.

>fourthy milly meter boofurs

epic

i don't see what's so different.

they made it sound like you get to see rare premiums like in november

they did once but if i was able to get swedish tanks into world of tanks i can do it for this game too.
There is certainly enough content for it, and i already have most of the research done (and gajin will need something after italain and french tanks are added) so i really think it makes sense for a swedish tree to be added down the line. Im also already in contact with people that are working with gajin.

F-100 and MiG-19 when?

Probably when they add air to air missiles which I hope they don't since it would be a ))))fest

WoT is much different game than bore blunder, for starters you don't have damage model just health bars and WoT has proven they they don't care if there was even a single prototype built this is why they add even napkin tanks.
Congrats if you've done research on that, i mean that sort of autism deserves medal.
How would tier 3 and 4 swedish tank fair? would they be like japs with paper thin armor? i can't imagine heavily armored bork tank since they prolly didn't exist

Started playing just to play a Stug III A in a halfway balanced game but really surprised by how much I'm enjoying everything. There is a ton of research,tiers and other stuff though that's inbetween me and the part where I'm a good player so I'm wondering if anyone has a good guide or suggestions on what I should be leveling towards in terms of unlocks. A guide or video that's relatively up to date would be great.

Tl:DR - Stug III is my husbando but what should I unlock next ? Is the flak tank any good or just a meme ?

im going to give you friendy advice since you're a virgin to this game
DON'T GO ABOVE TIER 3 IF YOU'RE PLAYING GERMANS
seriously just don't
get to german tier3 and then switch to some other nation, like soviets or bongs
bongs have a bit tough time up to tier 2 but after that it only gets easier whereas in germans it only gets harder
unless you don't mind getting your Tiger getting raped by post war tanks

Don't go any higher than 5.7 . The fun stops past that point.

>germans
oh baby no....
enjoy while the fun lasts

>tanks

Pz. IVs with long 75 are clubmachines but I had much more fun with the Pz. III L and M desu
I've never liked the flakzug
be sure to get the flatpanzers ASAP
once you get over the fact that teanigger cunts have permanently ruined anything past 5.3, the panthers with moving turrets are kinda fun

Just acquired 5800 GE, and feel like buying a premium vehicle. Any suggestions?

yeah don't

refund it

>getting your tiger raped by post war tanks
You mean
>instagib centurions and friends by shooting them in the lower glacis or side armor
>send some fucking T34s to Auschwitz
>meme on japanese origamis
All this is possible. Not easy, but possible. Against these enemies, your armor is as good as your ability to keep it out of the line of fire. You need to learn where and when to shoot.

meanwhile on team subhuman

Thanks for the advice and warnings. If I get tired of the Stug III A I might switch to Soviet to balance out my Nazi with some Communism

>6 kills
>1 zone
>1 assit
that will be 1,5k rp points! ))))))))))

>Port Novoroshit
>team that spawns on south side wins 90% of the time
>slavs spawn on south side almost exclusively
hmmm

missed all the sales user. get something in a tree you want to play. either plane or tank

>either plane or tank
gee golly i thought he's going to get a fucking train

that's just one vehicle you need much more to fill tier

stalin is very generous tovarish))))))))

well for one there is this thing with 236-283 mm of effective armor across the front (145mm lower glacis, 95mm upper glacis, 170 mm turret front, 120-70mm turret sides)

if you doubt those numbers
i.imgur.com/33i4onQ.jpg

hull is still around
warspot.ru/7875-shassi-kranvagn-so-vseh-storon

>instagib centurions and friends by shooting them in the lower glacis or side armor
might as well go sneeki breeki with a Pz. IV, you'll have better chances of catching those cunts off guard while having roughly the same mobility, armor and firepower relevancy to them
>send some fucking T34s to Auschwitz
slavs were fucking godsend when I was doing the summer gulag with kraut rank 3, bouncing from a turret 20% of the time instead of not even thinking about shooting at it and my armor sometimes working felt heavenly after the previous 10 matches of anglo gangrape
>meme on japanese origamis
you're really scraping the barrel aren't you

Rate me, I tryed to animation: youtube.com/watch?v=zEBlRF80OZI

no shit sherlock.

forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/391181-independent-swedish-ground-forces-tree/
thats why im working on a thread detailing this stuff, but ive only got most of the medium tanks and aa done so far.

excuse me

>literally only 3 vehicles with gun being able to engage other tanks in tier 4

The TWIN-ENGINE has the largest COCK, s*ngle-e*gine boi.

are the maps still moba?

We wuz Messuhshits muh nigga

why would recoilles rifles and atgm's not count?
anyway the Strv 74 should probably be moved to rank 4 in the light tank line so that would make for one more.

>we need a tree comprised exclusively of napkins, British equipment, and upgunned 30’s tanks and no planes to speak of so that I can get one tier 6 meme tank
God I hate swedes

they'll be gone by the end of the century, don't you worry.

Air RB would be better without nametags except for friendlies so you dont get tk'd by brazilians every match

why are the K4's mods so fucking expensive

I've been out for a bit but I see some stuff like the 75mm M3 got smoke shells and the M22 Locust got Airstrike and advanced binoculars. Is there any point to using the smoke, and just how big of a spotting improvement is the new M22 binos?

there are planes m8
forum.warthunder.com/index.php?/topic/375483-independent-swedish-air-tech-tree/

and get hype for italian tree with 60% reguritated american equipment

just buy premium goy)))))

>kill half of the enemy team and turn the tide
>run out of ammo
>precede to dogfight and finally ram the last guy, winning the game
God I love the Spitfire

The M22 always had airstrike, now it's an improved module kind of thing. I believe every light tank above rank 2 got the improved airstrike including the M24, I can't speak for the others as i haven't looked into it.
The M3 reload speed is awful so switching between shells is a death sentence.

>this would be considered top tier bomber in bork tree
nothing like fucking 800kg payload in fucking tier IV am i right

lmao what the fuck, there are tier 1 bombers that can take more

airstrike is not artillery, its some new scouting module. If ye spot enemy and somebody kills it your airplane SP cost gets lowered

Then what is this Active Scouting thing? Is it essentially spotting an enemy like in, say, Battlefield?

>AEC Mk.II as reward
>not british m22
sad

Is the T-34-100 good? I bought the 3 hour test drive with warbonds and it seemed like I could just click on anyone and they'd get obliterated. Even got some meme bounces despite the armorless chassis for that BR.

>bf-109 heads me on
>open fire from 1.6km
>accuses me of cheating and says I killed him from 2km

>mfw gaijin still hasn't made a catch all tree for minor nations

>Active Scouting
keeping that marker blinking over enemy for certain time

Tigers at 6.0 fucking when?

porsche prototype tiger sits at 5.3))))

Centurions at 7.3 fucking when?

>Stop playing WT for a long time
>Come back
>Pershing still at 6.3
>Tiger Is and IS-2 at 5.7
Haha epic

btw theres a swede woman in ur pic. pls delete.

>not wanting the tiger placed at its historically accurate 8.7 BR
>wanting under tiered tigers to club the useless is-6
>denies that the tiger was built in 1976
I bet your one of those shitters who says the tiger is a better heavy tank then the kv-1. News flash faggot the great patriotic war was only thought by one nation the glorious USSR and the tiger wasn’t even built yet. KYS you holocost denier

>Play on EU/US servers
>Teammates are usually competent

>Play on RU servers
>Teammates basically do nothing all game except suck their own dicks and lose in a couple of minutes

>tfw free tailsman in my Panzer F2 and STUG 3 F

IS 2 is honestly the most fun I've had in this game in a long time

In the Centurion, your armor is great in the front, but the gun takes a few shots to kill anything

In the Tiger, you can delete kiddos, but the armor is far from great, even if it is a bit bouncy

In the IS2, you bounce the weirdest shots and run around with Stalin's own 122mm Gulag gun that sends anyone it hits back to Hangar

how's the whirlwind?

>Oh cool, French tanks
>wow, these reserve and t1 tanks blow
>Lorraine looks worth it though, dang it's so sexy
>can't go past t1 tanks because NOW the game tells me the vehicles are in beta and only testers have access

Fuck me

As a nazboi I actually don’t mind fighting is-2s most times. Half are brain dead faggots who ignore you shooting them if you arnt infront of thier gun because they tunnel vision so hard. Side shots also kill them pretty easily pz4H being one of my favorite ways to deal with them if they lack situational awareness.

>get deleted because a burger slams his 90mm dingus into your turret or lower glacis

one of the best SPAAGS out there, with four 20mm its has one of the best volume of fire.

What the fuck, FV4202 is broken as fuck.
I feel disgusted with myself playing this thing.

That's because most of them are used to bouncing the short 8,8 so they stop paying attention when something hits them
>Getting close enough for an American to put an effective shot on you
The 122 is honestly one of the easiest guns in the game to use at range

i'm actually hardpressed to name a spaag that's better that is within 3 bv of it

I mean the plen, westland whirlwind

how would matchmaking worth for them, just throw them in everywhere?
that'd be the greatest appeal of the tree imo, being able to play with and against everyone

overtiered as shit

oh, haven't played it
i'm not a fan of 60 rounds per gun though

>Late spawn on Normandy
>Spawn on beach
>Get 1 shot by an M60 within 5 seconds and sent back to hangar

fun

I personally enjoy the Ostwind more. The Wirbel is just so useless without PzG 40 and it's reload is too long to shoot down planes with my aim

Is-2 feels like a good tank played by slav shitters who think everything should play like the t-34mod 1940. The number of times I’ve seen is-2s try and kill a tiger 2 by shooting at its upper plate or shooting at a T29 turret face is enough to make me ask for what purpose?

23mm cannon buff when?

They can't because it'd make the Tu-4 even more powerful, even though all the 23mm fighters are awful.

Ruski players are used to facefuck everything due to their KV-1 L-11 and KV-1E

>Run out ahead of buddies into town to cap as Locust
>Hiding behind building, hear enemy tank coming close
>75mm M3 comes around
>Passes in front of my gun then instantly whips around 90 degrees facing me and blows right into my gunner
What the fuck was that? This nigger just pulled some Need For Speed or Fast and the Furious type brake shit.

>arcade

That 23 mm cannon is the reason I can't stand so many high tier russian planes especially jets

Just fuck off with that low velocity garbage. Why couldn't Russia make proper high velocity 20 mils like everyone else?

How the fuck do you think its arcade you dumb ape shitter.

america vs america

>tfw i always do good with 23mm
they may be low velocity but they hurts like fuck, i dunno