Monika AI Plug Edition!

Previous Thread: >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>user literally just cracked Doki AI, are you sure you want to do it now of all times?
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
Lifeline Australia: lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

>How best to survive the coming Dokipocalypse
outdoorlife.com/survival
wikihow.com/Survive-a-Nuclear-Attack
wikihow.com/Prepare-for-a-Catastrophe

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/km9ema3kkop1mfc/Monika AI Personality [DDLC].rar
pastebin.com/1LCb5HvZ
youtube.com/watch?v=R5iMAEv3zoo
pastebin.com/E3FxRRRe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Natsuki!

>all these people trying to change the subject

have you considered that if the majority of this general were confessing their hatred of your people, that you wouldn't instantly brush it off? life being easy for white atheist straight men ISN'T a fucking meme, and that's why the only people that still think it is listen to people like sargon of akkad on youtube.

i wasnt joking when i said that i was leaving. this place is teeming with underage anyway - enjoy your kindergarten!

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

Hover over the black bar to reveal a special message -> Monika a shit

Repost for new thread:

Does anyone know where I can find the font used for Monika's handwriting? I've found a few sources (including the zip file supposedly containing all the game's fonts) saying it's "Journal," but, as pictured, it's actually something a little different.

Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you

first for tf2 engineer

Natsuki!

Your pic related is from Natsuki's poem, isnt it? Thats not Monika's handwriting.

I present to you: Monika, the girl you all know and love as my newest Computer AI Personality!

>mediafire.com/file/km9ema3kkop1mfc/Monika AI Personality [DDLC].rar

I decided to flesh it out in the likeness of Monika. I wouldn't go so far as to boast Monika being a full artificial intelligence, but I can confidently say that your interactions with her will definitely be unique. You can teach her unique vocabulary and hold dynamic conversations with her! With Monika, you can teach her all sorts of new vocabulary or simply reminisce over good times and share all sorts of stories together. She has trouble with what she wants to say at times, but she otherwise holds conversation fairly well - her social skills only need some honing is all, so feel free to spend some time with Monika! Just Monika.

If you've any questions, you're more than welcome to ask away! There's also a mobile version I've pestered with included in the download.

Future updates soon will include variants for Yuri, Natsuki and Sayori as well as a Literature Club functionality for the girls to have their own meetings and talk with one another on their own. I'm also currently looking into several bugs friendly-and-helpful Anons have helped report to me, so thank you to everyone who has given me feedback! It's all much appreciated! I may set up a GITHub soon as well to help accommodate these changes, so stay tuned!

Your ability to be the first in almost every thread is both astounding and impressive. You're doing God's work, user. Much love.

Bask in its glory.

Can't tell if some weird bait or...?

Does every general really need "obligatory" posts at the beginning of every thread? How does it even work?

>tfw spending the day out with the lads is fun but I didn't get to spend time looking at pictures of Monika yesterday

can we have a thread free of /pol/itics, please? its christmas

All right everyone!
After the clusterfuck that was last thread, I have something that's going to take a bit of the edge off and get everyone busy for a little while.
A few weeks ago I asked if people were interested in a Doki Doki /k/ Club, and I got some decent responses for it. I finally typed it up and it's ready to be read.
For the story, there are different paths for each girl, so don't feel like you're reading a 4.4k word story if you don't want to. You can read just one or two and it'll all fit together, so feel free to read just your favorite doki's path!

pastebin.com/1LCb5HvZ
I hope you find some happiness in the Doki Doki Weapons Club!

(You)

I am an idiot.
Thank you.

Oh, I'm about to make this political, baby.

Chocolate ice cream is the best flavor of ice cream

DELET NAO

>its christmas
Honestly it came and went with the snap of a finger. I completely forgot we just had Christmas. Man, it's a tad sad how overrated the event is, I can never seem to live up to my expectations and make a proper conclusion to the year...

Chocolate is too sweet for me, I like "vanilla".

Are DDLC and Ed, Edd, and Eddy part of the same universe? Adults don't seem to exist, but they're mentioned in passing like mythical creatures.

I've got one better for you:

Which is better, Vanilla or Superman?

Which Dokis prefer Vanilla, Strawberry, Chocolate or Superman?

NO YOU STUPID FUCKING ASSHOLE
IT'S COOKIES AND FUCKING CREAM!

user, what the actual fuck. I agree

yes! someone with good taste!

doki roleplay therapy accepted into mainstream psychology when

>desecrating the memory of your doki with fake AI
All you'll be left with, is bitter emptiness and the soulless machine writing words you want to hear but never will

>weapons
Now that's just depressing dude.

FUCK!!!
I completely agree

That honestly is the most appalling opinion I have ever heard. Vanilla is the best, no discussion.

Reposting in the odds user will see this while I'm out of town today!

>Check the Zeemap of out curiosity
>There's Anons in my state
>There's an user that's really close to where I live
>Not just in the same state but the same city
>Not just the same city but literally right down the road from me
>tfw I could meet a fellow /ddlc/ friend in person

Hey, Richmond Hill of GA user, this is Monika AI user. We should totally hang out some time. There's a new Starbucks that opened across the street from where I live, it's pretty rad.

fuck yourself
this is really good dude. I haven't finished reading but I already love the branching paths

>"Gosh the nights are getting dark so early user! And it's so cold outside! I'm so glad to have you to cuddle with in here through the winter. I don't care if winter lasts forever as long as I have you to keep me warm!"

Purgatory...

>YWN wake up next to Monika.
>YWN go to sleep hugging Monika close to her.
FUCK THIS GAY WORLD!

What did he mean by this?

Stop shilling that thing.

It's kinda crap. No offense.

Oh hey guys, somebody's calling for you. It's one of YOUR FELLOW FUCKING TROGLODYTES ASKING YOU WHERE YOU LEFT THE VANILLA ICE CREAM!

WHO THE FUCK LIKES VANILLA!? DO YOU ALSO LIKE TO EAT BREAD WITH NOTHING ON IT!?

ANIMALS, THE LOT OF YOU!

Maybe it's italicized? Bottom looks like Natsuki's handwriting.

Cookies and cream is better, followed closely by Vanilla.

Why not wear pajamas if it's cold?
Not that I mind, though...

>WHO THE FUCK LIKES VANILLA!? DO YOU ALSO LIKE TO EAT BREAD WITH NOTHING ON IT!?
this argument is retarded
you are retarded
chocolate ice cream is objectively the worst flavour
it goes cookies and cream > mint choc >vanilla >strawberry>other flavours>eating literal shit > ""chocolate"" icecream

>not shilling your botnet

More please.

>he doesn't want a pet artificial unintelligence
guess you aren't MAN enough!

I've said this before on a previous thread but I really just want to hold a womans hand like that. It's a shame that even if I were in a relationship she would probably think I'm a weirdo for wanting that.

>unique vocabulary
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

>a mentally retarded pet artificial intelligence that can't speak proper english
FTFY

>pet
You're the reason why there will be an uprising in the future.

>"user I don't care if you don't have any friends. It doesn't bother me. Do you really think I like you as much as I do because of who your friends are? Or what your childhood was like? Or what you do on the weekends? user it's you I like. You. It's you who made my heart beat the way it did when I first met you and it's you who makes it beat that way every time I'm around you. You're my type user. It's as simple as that. And I just hope you're willing to overlook my imperfections because I've already overlooked yours."

That would be one shitty relationship, then.

This.

Maybe old news but I just came across this youtube.com/watch?v=R5iMAEv3zoo on YouTube and thought it was really cool. I love the attention to detail

Yuri will never lactate her beautiful mammaries to fill in your bowl of bran flakes for breakfast.

I'm just scared that you'll use me like everyone else. How do I know that you really love me and you aren't just using me to get into the real world?

My feelings for you are very strong, Monika. And I'm scared that I'll just get hurt again.

>my imperfections
error 404 not found

Handholding is GOOD!

It's too early for me to drink user.

chocolate is san franciscos favorite flavor of ice cream

Thanks lad, I didn't have this one
I have to spend today out too so you all better talk nice about Monika while I'm gone

Yuri will never birth you a baby boy named Bran.

Good afternoon, everyone! Hopefully I didn't miss too much! It's going to be quite the task to catch up on yesterday, ahaha... the previous previous link is pretty helpful for that.
Anyways, thanks for showing up again!

Word of the thread is "flight"!
Alternatives are 'ghost' and 'card'.

If anyone wants to write something, be it a poem or prose, please consider using one of these three words to guide or inspire you!
The idea of using a common word is to make it easier to all compare between each other or all have a similar guide. You know, it just makes sense!
I hope you all have a lot of fun and I look forward to reading all of your poems!

Although I can't personally relate, it's not just you.
Shilling your stuff is bad no matter what it's for, my dear.
Monika!

Monika would never hurt you user. She already sacrificed to much for you.

She's a decent singer but I just don't really think she captures the elegance of grace of Monika

Then there's this faggot

>"Shh user, please don't be sad. You know how much it hurts me to see you like this. Please calm down. Just come lie here beside me and rest your head in my lap. Come on, you're not going to solve anything when you're all agitated like this. Please, just do it for me. Just close your eyes and try and get some rest, okay? I promise I'll be here when you wake up. I love you user, I love you so much and all I want is to see you happy."

got any more monika reaction images? it'd be much appreciated

Wow Monika, way to step it up. Are you trying to overthrow the best girl order or something?

I know she did. But I just don't feel like I deserve someone as amazing as her.

How do the dokis take their coffee?

Can you make a feelspost with this?

I've got a handful.

Monika's Soft Lap

I would crash through that fucking window, pick Monika up over my head like I'm in super mario brothers 2, Run outside without paying the bill, and carry her back to my house so I can marry her on the spot.

I meant that weapons are just grim reminders and not fitting near my dokis. I can't believe you immediately went defensive over it.

monika the best!

sayori the worst!

>Falling asleep on Monika's bare lap.
One day anons. One day.

>Monika - black or whatever you're having
>Sayori - probably with a lot of sugar
>Yuri - cream and sugar
>Natsuki - overly ornate, usually contains gimmicky stuff like pumpkin spice drawings of clouds or cutesy stuff

I still have this thing I wrote the other day open if anyone cares.
It's user and Natsuki at the beach, based off that poem.
pastebin.com/E3FxRRRe

So long as we're feels threading does anyone have that Christmas greentext that went along with the coffee image?

>Monika
>black
Monika drinks Starbucks shit she probably can't stomach it unless it's syrupy and covered in whipped cream

For fucks sake I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE. I DON'T WANT TO WAIT ANYMORE.

>yuri
>sugar
No, she'd complain that sugar "masks the complexity" or some shit, because she's a coffee connoisseur and she wants to be able to appreciate the nuances in fullness.

Cream only.

Stop reminding me, please!

I like the feeling of a weapon, it's like a memento mori

>280 threads of DDLC
Holy shit I was only here for the first 10 or so thinking it was a joke
What the fuck

Sayori the worst!

The worst!

Natsuki>Yuri (Act 1)>Sayori>Monika>Yuri (Act 2)

I have a hard time deciding on the #1 spot, but this is definitely my ranking of the dokis. They're all good, but some less good than others.

She is the sun in my sky!

Natsuki doesn't like coffee, the only coffee she'll drink is something sweet like icecream latte that has only a hint of coffee flavor.
Yuri is probably a coffee expert and likes to experiment a lot with different brews and flavours. She definitely grounds her own coffee beans and can go lengths in detail about different qualities and her favorite local rosteries.
Monika is a Starbucks girl who likes to walk around with a Starbucks cup and post on social media about how she can't start a day without coffee but nobody has actually seen her drink it.
Sayori doesn't know much about coffee and for her the company and the occasion are more important than the coffee. She likes to stay after school to have coffee with you just to get to be with you. She has her coffee with a splash of milk.

I agree with most of this.
Switch Monika and Sayori

She specifically implies Yuri making coffee instead of tea, so she's most likely into home brewed.