planepath.net/

>Player and weapon stats
pubg.me/

>More stats
pubgtracker.com/

>PUBG Wiki
battlegrounds.gamepedia.com

>Xbone control scheme:
news.xbox.com/en-us/2017/12/10/xbox-control-scheme-playerunknowns-battlegrounds/

Other urls found in this thread:

overclockers.co.uk/zotac-geforce-gtx-1060-mini-6144mb-gddr5-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-106-zt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did blue hole manage to bluehole manage to bluhole manage to fix rubber bluehole manage to fix rubber manage to fix rubber manage to fix rubber banding yet banding yet?

Why don't you put the other discord on the OP?

2nd for TPP is GOAT

only try-hard faggots play FPP

failed just like your pussy ass mode.

>implying being a tryhard is a bad thing
nigga you mess with the best you die like the rest

>Lets get back into pubg
>Oh, performance much improved
>New graphics and UI look good
>Final 20
>Like third shrink of blue zone
>Get caught outside it as I was in a forest with many enemy inside. Couldn't exactly run straight through.
>Some firefights, come out with 3 kills
>Oh shit blue zones
>Can see a buggy, pop some energy boosts and go for it
>Get to buggy
>blue zone stops at the boundary
>suddenly taking ~10%+ health per tick
>completely unhealable
>not even final few blue zones, literally just guaranteed death if you're not in the vicinity of a car at all times if the game has been on for more than 10 minutes

so the one thing that seems to get unanimous negative feedback was actually empowered to be a big obnoxious GAME OVER if you don't live in a vehicle

great

>Someone kills you
>While they're looting your corpse someone else kills them

which crate is the best one to buy?

>when you run over someone with top tier gear
>when you do it again
I really didn't deserve to be in top 10 that game

>Spend ages looting the guy I just killed, dropping shit from my bag to be able to loot his ammo
>Wonder why he can carry so much shit
>Realized after at least a solid minute or so that he had a level 3 backpack and I had a level 2 backpack

So can you shoot completely through all chain link fences?

they "fixed" today... go take a shot my dude

>>Oh shit blue zones
this cannot fucking happen if you pay attention

>so the one thing that seems to get unanimous negative feedback was actually empowered to be a big obnoxious GAME OVER if you don't live in a vehicle
Or you can, you know, keep moving towards the middle of the circle and not wait until the last minute to start moving your lazy ass

Does the game have some sort of MMR system or do you get thrown into games with anybody who plays? People are really shit at this game, it's only the top 20 or so in every game that even understands the basics of the game. I barely even run into more than one person after landing even if I drop in high pop areas and only start seeing other people after at least 50 have died.

There's MMR, but it seems to be applied pretty loosely

>walk literally step by step to make 0 noise
>see this
Fun isnt something one considers when balancing Erangel. But this... Does put a smile on my face.

Excuse me for being a retard but what does your rank percentage mean? I'm ranked top 69% overall, does that mean that 31% are higher ranked than me or that 31% are lower ranked than me?

user, you pain me. You are TOP 69%. Your goal is being Top

in other words, you are absolute garbage, sorry

should really surprise anyone since he can't even understand what "ranked top 69%" means

I realized that after posting since being top 69% means that I'm among the 69% best players

Well excuse me for not being top 1% after having played like less than 10 games so far

>Top 69%
Do you just drop into School/Hacienda every match?

I got to top 13% after 7 hours of playing having no prior experience in any such game
I imagine you will see a very quick improvement and get to 25% reaching my time
If you don't it probably means you are not learning anything from your mistakes

I've played 3 and a half hours and I'm just now starting to figure things out, I've finished top two twice in my last 3 games

Well fuck, I meant top 10 twice

ladderboards are currently fucked so it probably won't count for you

>mfw I just looked at shroud's stream out of curiosity and saw how inhumanely quickly he loots, how he literally sees single pixels kilometers away and all
I couldn't fucking believe so I checked another few streamers and holy fucking shit this is insane

check out Aculite
probably the best PUBG player right now

>tfw I'm top 19%

and here is my face
to be honest this experience was really discouraging

glad the meme has been posted already and thank you for reminding me to never watch them again and enjoy the game disregard of my skill level

>tfw I'm top 1%

if I don't get to top10% from 13% I'm refunding

Top 1.28% reporting in

Top 15% here. I've always been terrible at competitive FPS tbqh

I wouldn't say 15% is terrible
I'd say anything below 25 is, even though technically it's still above the norm, right?

Can anyone suggest what I can do to get my pc up to scratch for Pubg? I can only play it on "low" graphics which kinda sucks. Gonna list my pc's specs, any advice on what I should upgrade to get it running better would be great!

Processor - i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz
Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77
RAM - 8 GB
GPU - GeForce GTX 560
PSU - Coolermaster GX 650W
Game is installed on a Samsung 850 EVO SSD

I don't really want to/have the funds to upgrade the whole system. Well, I'd rather not upgrade the motherboard as I'd have to get a new version of Windows (I think?) which would cost more, though I know it's a fairly shite motherboard. I'm assuming if I change my CPU, RAM or GPU that won't impact my Windows license? Would upgrading my GPU be the best bet? RAM usage when running is around 6 GB maybe, so I don't know whether getting more would help. But yes, any advice would be appreciated.

Your GPU is old as shit at this point, get a new one user!

Why are kills so fucking satisfying in this game?

add another 8GB of RAM and upgrade to a 1070/ti

Yeah that’s fair. It was old when I got it. Good suggestion for an upgrade?Another 8 GB, really? Hmmm. Also how much is that GPU/would it work with my motherboard? I’d probably spend around £100 on a new GPU

Gpu and 8gb ram.

because there are no re-spawns, so you're forcing someone out of the match and to queue up for another game. also, you get to take their shit if you're close enough to them

you won't get anything good for 100 bucks

i consistently get +100 fps on a 1060 and an i5 7500

idk if more ram will help all that much desu. the biggest thing you need to upgrade is that garbage 560

No? Fuggg. Well if it’s just a case of more RAM and a better GPU I’d spend more. The 1070ti looks a bit too much though.

1060 looks more affordable. Will it fit on the mobo I have? My case is fairly big

Get at least a 1060 6GB and upgrade all the rest when you can. Don't buy RAM now, as you'll move to DDR4 when you upgrade the CPU.

1060 6GB is the bare minimum you should go for

So something like overclockers.co.uk/zotac-geforce-gtx-1060-mini-6144mb-gddr5-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-106-zt.html ???

>pshh, nuthin' personnel kid

>Will it fit on the mobo I have?

shit, idk. google it my dude. but yea, a 1070ti is overkill since this game still isn't fully optimized and the diminishing returns aren't worth the price difference (at least not currently)

>tpp

heres your problem, kid.

100 quid isn't a lot for a new GPU, I'd look used if I were you. You can find something like an RX460 or GTX 760 at £90-100

TPP is fun and comfy. fuck off.

>4x scope on UMP
>that terrible aim
>GrannyFister

kys my man

Look at his guns, what else would he put the 4x on you dummy

that nigger of a friend got a m4 on his back. why not roll with ump and m24 and give the m4 to his bro use a red dot/4x on it along with shotgun?

>tfw you run up on an established guy waiting for you and win an encounter you should have lost

I don't understand this shit anymore. There are so many times where I watch the death cam and I'm looking directly at my attacker, but at the time I literally couldn't see shit. Everyone else can pinpoint my exact location with no error, while I can never tell where the fuck I'm being shot from.

I feel like I have a brain tumor or something.

but you have. you are special, son.

I have that problem in arma 3

>I can never tell where the fuck I'm being shot from

welcome to pubg

>Kill some scrub with level 3 helm/armor, aug, and M24
>Death circle appears in the complete opposite area from me
>No vehicle anywhere
>11/100

full boost and run

OMAE WA MOU

I don't know, seems rippy. I wonder how the meta would shift if you could see where the next two circles will end up. It might even make the game go faster because people would be running towards a smaller area.

I miss those few weeks when the UMP was godmode and was a better weapon choice than rifles

Forgot image.

The Chinese manage to do it fine.

Although I've almost bought one, I don't know if I trust these mini cards.
If your case is big (mid or full ATX), I can't see how the card wouldn't fit the mobo and case.

You need more practice. Which is difficult to get when there's only ranked full game available.

For example, when I first started playing Red Orchestra 2: Rising Storm , I shot my teammates all the fucking time. Like every time I spawned in I'd shoot at least 2 or 3 teammates because there were no names above friendlies and everyone looked alike to me.

In time I learned that burger uniforms were green, and that jappo uniforms were khaki, also that there were subtle difference in their stances and animations, and shot accordingly. It took some time for me to acclimate to this.

PUBG is no different. You just need to dial into what look like and you'll have no trouble spotting them.

stop watching shroud

clipstwitchDOTtv/SullenPrettyPistachioDuDudu

Ok so I'm the guy from earlier asking about graphics cards. Can someone basically tell me whether the GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB GPU will fit my motherboard which is a Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H??? As in are the slots on the mobo correct for that GPU??

If you can take a 560 you can take a 1060

Exactly what I was after. Thanks!

>tfw jappo moot still hasn't allowed us to post webm with sound for some fucking reason

literally why

No problem user! Pretty much all modern graphics cards use the exact same slot on the motherboard. When buying new ones you just have to know if your power supply has the 6 pin or 8 pin connectors for it.

>slots
That's irrelevant, all motherboards released in the last decade have the pcie slots required
What you actually want to check is
>does the card phsically fit inside the case
>does your power supply have the extra 6 pin power connector to power it
>is your motherboard actually compatible with it (unlikely that it isn't but possible if it's too old)

>When buying new ones you just have to know if your power supply has the 6 pin or 8 pin connectors for it.

The who-what now? So my PSU is a pretty shitty one I think, but it works with the 560. So will it work with the 1060 as well?

Open your case and look at the graphic card.
Do you see any wires connected to it from the power supply like pic related?
If the answer is yes, you have what you need. I'm checking nvidia's website and apparently the 560 needs 2 connectors so you should have them.

This user is right

Also for Rising storm I quickly learned to just look for bayonets

If your PSU can take a 560, I'm sure it has the power for the 1060. Your 560 is currenctly plugged in with external power, you'll need to do the same with the 1060. Hopefully your power supply has an 8 pin, or a 6+2 pin to work with it.

Yeah I just checked the specs for the PSU online and it says it has a 6+2 PCIe pin, which I'm guessing is PCI-express? On a side note (hijacking an otherwise PUGB thread) should I upgrade the PSU or will that kind of thing do the job?

What's the wattage on it?

650W

More than enough.

how did he miss my head user?

He didn't, he just got rid of the afro

Divine intervention

>tfw you get good use out of the vss

[Pink Panther theme starts playing]

First webm, this computer stuff is too hard for me

>that fucking "HOLY SHIT THERE IS SOMEBODY BEHIND M-BRRRRRRRRRRRRT" dance

Did I find 2 deaf gamers? How oblivious can people be?

>think someone cheated or at least used rapid fire script to kill me
>can't see anything concrete in replay
>check his pubgstat
>78 losses 1 win in duo 13 losses 1 win in solo

In rising storm Vietnam they added that American soldiers run with both hands on their weapon while vietcong soldiers run holding it only in one hand.

>they added
It's always been like that. One faction uses 2 hands the other only 1

In RO2 heroes of stalingrad, nazis run with 1 hand on their gun and russki's used both hands.