wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis Out Now; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Comrades Out Now
TEKKEN 7 - Noctis Lucis Caelum Reveal Trailer youtube.com/watch?v=LmWbiMwxmOU

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018, Pre-Orders available now.
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU

>King's Knight
Available now, check your app store for details.

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Post team comp. What are you doing for party buffs outside of the chain? How often is Bartz's double/triplecast activating?

Is Wakka the most useless party member?

nice finally finished the mako event

In FFX? He's easily one of the best, Attack Reels are broken as fuck. Kimahri is easily the worst.

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

We're minutes away from the 5th story unlocking and Gingerbread boss along with it.

This, and not just in the earlygame.
Not a single one of Kimahri's rages are useful for endgame content, and the very few that are usable for harder fights aren't available until long after those fights.

Wakka can swim and he's the only melee who can hit at a distance. Since stats and abilities are all shared in endgame FFX, that's all that matters.
Easily second best behind Rikku.

Sup, /ffg/.

>have fucking nothing Water outside of Wakka's USB
>water shares a banner with wind that I have all the relics aside from the chain and Aphinaud's BSB

I have absolutely nothing in the way of Earth+ equipment, so just regular stat boosts here. Gonna try my hand at a healer-less team in favor of more mitigation.

I forgot my pic.

There was a laughing man banner that had all the water in the world last month

what is this?

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

>outside the chain
All the fucking more reason to pull hard.
If you have half a gorilla, you're not even a gorilla.

>can't sub30 Hydra with Ingus CSB, Bartz USB (possibly+BSB3) and Maria BSB
Meanwhile I can get to 34s with Tellah BSB and Terra USB/OSB.

Gid gud son.

>Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.
Will you just fucking die already?

I think I can make this work.

I don't actually have Butz BSB3, but yeah, I'm trying to git gud.

Not until the True Hero is recognized for all his worth both low and high.
I am doing his work, to be sure. Why, just last night I convinced several cretins on the backwater underageb& cesspool that is /v/ of the True Hero's innocence. And it worked, even those retards were smart enough to see the light.

Why Golem over Shell Dragon? Hydra uses its imperil attack a bit too often in sub30 runs to warrant Golem's effect over imperil earth. Do you not even have that Gaia Gear (III) robe or whatever that relic was that had a Core SB on it? That has +earth, which would be good for Maria. Spending time self-buffing for a mixed team is a big waste of time, unfortunately.

>Gid gud son.
This too

Kick Vanille, get healer with offensive shit like crit fixer or that new bard skill

Are those skills already out before Limelit Stage? Oh yeah, Rikku could use Rallying Etude and/or Mana's Paean to help buff while the team continues to attack. It'll help Ingus & Maria out so they can use other skills (Chain Stonega/whatever for Ingus).

Super tempted by banner 3 though, but I'll try to resist. I make pull away some FFT pulls for banner 3.

This week's Dissidia 3 demo characters.

Yep, I did it, though that was too close a call. Can't wait until I pull Ingus's BSB2 when attempting for OK's USBs.

7/8 sub30s down! Time to try my hand at golem with half-gorilla shit + ninja magic.

>Why Golem over Shell Dragon?
Lack of wall meant I had to get as much mitigation as I could, though unfortunately that wasn't the answer. Enkidu ended up helping with that one time heal on top of all the mitigation.

>Do you not even have that Gaia Gear (III) robe or whatever that relic was that had a Core SB on it? That has +earth, which would be good for Maria.
I completely forgot that thing existed, thanks.

It's what I did, but don't have Eiko BSB, and my only other healer with critfix is Iris's SSB, and she would get rekt here.

Why did you bring Rikku if you are using Fabula Raider over Guardian?

ONE
POINT
FIVE
BILLION

I used Raider with Vanille, dropping her let me bring Guardian.

>dat Mecia
Nice.

Are the gauntlets worth 200 Star Quartz?

No, I think we're getting a 30% ATK accessoire for SQ relatively soon.

Unless you use Cagnazzo and would need more than one %ATK for your attackers you can wait for the next Fat Chocobo shop, it has a higher %ATK accessory.

Anyone know where I can find scans of the Revenant Wings Ultimania and Expert Guide book? Maybe even the ones for Itadaki Street Portable, too.

>That feel when 900 SQ on stock
I think the only items I actually bought from Fat Chocobos were the Man Eater and the Safety Bit.

Screw JP and their dumb special events, I didn't want Dragon Lord from DQ anyway, give me Dragon Lord from BoF 3.

Vaynefag doesn't want you to find the RW scans, he keeps them purged off the internet at all times.
Some seriously incriminating shit in there.

thanks for the blogpost but where do I usubscribe

>tfw over 1000 SQ before I got banned
>tfw never spent a single one
excellent, once my account comes back I won't be behind a day in the quartz department

>tfw inectected over a million sq so every time I tried logging in the app would crash
I hope gumi helps me out when they unban me too

>bought Curaga for Marie when I struggled with the Halloween boss
>noticed immediately afterwards that she can't even use it
FUCK

>unban

or even better, did you ever noticed that enchancing Marie gives her the best HP regen of the game?

>enchancing

Yeah, but the first iteration of the boss was such a huge cunt (if you couldn't just burst him down from 60%) that I had to go all out with my supports which even meant replacing my healer. And 2-3k healing per round wasn't going to cut it.

>hp regen mattering at all when you can heal 12k+
Everyone has Ayaka tho?

>number mattering at all when you can full heal with Tillith
Ayakafags?

>Chapter 5 finally open
>I don't have enough canes
for fucks sake I hate this event

>Needing Ayaka for anything other than reviving when you have Marie

>healers mattering at all when you can just use the modded APK to give yourself infinity billion HPs
beapes...

So basically there are none currently.

What does chapter 5 give?
Is it even worth 100 energy?

200 lapis

if there were, there wouldn't be a vaynefag anymore. that's all I can say about it.

dunno I'm grinding canes right now since I cashed in the 4* ticket last night, and it was fucking off banner

Thanks.

I'm only going to be getting the egg. Fuck the ticket and the dress. Not worth my time I'd rather TM farm.

I fucking hope the Gingerbread Man Trial will be able to be farmed for Candy Canes because this is retarded.

>get Cloud today
>sweet, I can finally use DKC without him killing himself all the time
>moogle out Cloud and Bartz
>realize I could just use Conrad's TMR instead
Fugg

>he actually grind canes
lmfao, thank you for unlocking the story for me

>Boss of the second half drops mats for the +10% HP and +50% status resist materia
Oh, sweet. We can actually get two of them now and not make it completely worthless. Can't wait to see how cancer arena's gonna get with everyone having easy ribbons.

>Exdeath
>Garland
>Kefka

This gonna be gud.

How would RW ultimania scans change the worth of the True Hero? RW has almost nothing to do with XII's plot or any of its plot threads except in brief mentions, its ultimania very likely would be the same.

just thought I'd let you guys know I've gone 10 straight 10+1s without a rainbow as of today and my guaranteed rainbow this morning was merc ramza :^)

It actually happened

Hold out hope. I went Duke -> Merc Ramza -> Ramza -> Rem -> Queen -> Delita -> Rem(this made the earlier Rem pull good, as she has a good 7*) -> Aileen.
Just gotta believe

You know perfectly well how.
You tell me.
Someday someone will find a copy you haven't burnt or deleted, and on that day the truth will be revealed.

Thank you for sharing. Just to let you know, my 5*ex ticket gave me orlandeau.

already have veritas of the dork anyway fgt

My 5* ticket was a dupe, DV dunno if his 7* is even good

>forgot that I was almost capped on magicite and didn't check if claiming what's in the distiller would put me over cap before emptying it
>tfw I end up exactly 1 magicite short of 20000 so I can get the maximum 99 magicite over cap this month
All according to keikaku.

That's a viable plan. If you luck out and get Cloud's USB, just get him to 99 and Retaliate most bosses to death.
The banner is good for mid-tier stuff except for Zack's Chain, Lightning's USB and Cloud's LMR. They all need honed high-level abilities or a complimentary elemental BSB to use effectively.

I’m happy for you user.

your redundant physical chainers, Ill be over here, 10% trust from emperors tm to put my trance terra at 1100 mag :^)

>Gingerman ELT

IT'S AWFUL

Zack's chain doesn't need much investment desu, it's worth it even for the ATK and Crit buffs on any old gorilla RW team.
And if you happen to get any Cloud/Zack things along with it, then you're livin easy.

Holy shit Gumi is the worst

yikes

what are the glowing stars for

>not even giving bonuses to the units that have fucked up rates to bait us into wasting more lapis

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? And we have to spend thousands to unlock the last couple stages of the story.

I just want the dress for my Ice Loli dammit.

Doesn't protect from Stop though :^)

Don't worry, the only rainbow I got from those stupid 10+1 tickets (or 10+1s in general) was Yandere Veritas. And today I got a fucking Lightning. Shit man, I'd kill for non-element locked non-TDH chainers.

Crafting the materia which gives +10% HP and 50% status immunity. The trial coming tomorrow gives enough to craft 1 as a prize. Takes 50 to craft. Worth farming the event for at least 50, not counting the trial rewards, for an easy pseudo ribbon, if you don't have one yet.

I honestly don't know if I should continue doing this retarded event for the pots or just TMR farm.

retards being retards

I sadly need that robe so I'm fucked, heck dunno what they are thinking, they even dropped TMR moogles for the banner units in there, that was awesome but out of reach

its not a full ribbon mind you. its Sleep, Paralysis, Confusion, and Stone

Those are the only ones that actually matter ever though.

Almost all the melee or mages worth a damn have immunity to blind/silence, so that's pretty much all that matters. Slap one on Wilhelm or Ramza, if his enhancements ever come, and you'll be pretty set.

Those moogles aren't worth shit anyway unless you refuse to macro your TMR farming. The Carrie moogle is priced at 10k, which would be ~370 NRG or 3.7% TMR progress for 5 units. The absolute worst is the price of the 5* unit moogles, you'd need to spend ~550 NRG to get those. 5% for a particular unit vs 5.5% for a batch of units, great pricing, Jewmi.

Well, we still have tomorrows Giant gigerbread man. Let's hope Gumi doesn't fuck it up

Where do you get so much magicite?

Enjoy your holiday gift of 1k candy canes :^)

Lad, I don't care enough about RW to go out and destroy every copy that I can find, why would I? The game itself references XII extremely few times, and the ultimania would likely do the same, and even if it didn't why wouldn't I want the ultimania to exist? Couldn't it give more information and background to Ivalice if XII was ever referenced in more than name? I know RW was illogical in general, but the few references that it does make to XII could easily hide an actually logical (or at least not completely ridiculous) situation in the rest of Ivalice that the ultimania could give insight to, or maybe it could help explain the sheer illogicality found in RW. Why would I try to remove its existence?

You don't destroy every copy of RW, you destroy every copy of the Ultimania you come by.
Because you have read the Ultimania and know what it contains. A LOT of extra information on mister vayne solidor.
You know if that information were to ever get out, you'd be ruined.

Let's not forget that last ebay auction where you mysteriously outbid everyone at the very last minute.

ded

I've seen a lot of ridiculous claims about myself over the years, but this is close to the most ridiculous. RW has nearly nothing to do with XII at all, much less the True Hero, why would it contain more than a passing reference to him?
And how would I be ruined if information on the True Hero came out? Unless the RW ultimania rewrites and retcons a significant portion of the True Hero and Ivalice's background/situations it would not change anything.
also
>Implying I have enough money right now to outbid anyone on anything regardless of how much I care, much less an ultimania to a sub-par barely-FF game that I could barely play through once
A few months from now perhaps, but I can only wish now.

Haven't you heard? Duke will be the best 7 star once the Dragoon fix hits.