exhentai.org/g/1160112/b4f5611997/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

k but you can use old god power without reviving the old god
see: xal'atath
>did you read War Crimes?
no but if it expands on this go ahead

I finally got it bros :'3

I wish I could ride it with you *sobs*

Nth for Blue eyes for Blood Elves so the Alliance High Elf assblast can finally be complete.

Top MMO-C/Forum Threads:
>Void Elf, High Elf, what could have been
>Can we get normal skins tones for Void Elf?

You realize we can see identical IP posts?

I didn't samefag, friendo

>Look at group
>"+16 CHECKING RAIDER IO"
>Leader is from Ragnaros

Everytime

Fuck these third party websites and their fake fucking scoring

BM hunter is so weird. You want to press 4 buttons as soon as you open but then 10 seconds after that you're just sitting around doing nothing aside waiting for Kill Command and Dire Beasts.

in war crimes garrosh admits to doing it without being controlled
garrosh revived him as much as spriests have revived xal'atath

You're not fooling anyone. You're a high elf fag reaching for your last chance at high elves. If you'd be honest, submit a suggestion to Blizzard, comment on the appropriate forum posts, and create your own, you'd have a much greater chance than shitposting ironically on a dead general on a christian imageboard for chinese cartoons

just spent 2 hours trying to pug antorus normal, 0 boss kills and 6 wipes
i don't know how much longer i can go on doing this

lol get better gear fucko

So I'm on a super imbalanced server but I want to make an opposite faction character. With sharding, what effects will be noticeable? Will cities be empty or etc?

In what way better gear will change BM's rotation? Also, was Spirit Beast's heal always this crappy? 50k heal + 30k HoT is laughably pitiful.

>an orc says all his conquest was him instead of the old god that made him look like this
There's no way to prove it so we have to believe it

>garrosh revived him as much as spriests have revived xal'atath
That's food for thought at least

Better Gear=Faster cooldown reduction

It's still just sitting around waiting for KC to come up again.
Pretty much 0 thought rotation, at least compared to others like Sub.

>at least compared to others like Sub.

I don't want high elves. If I wantrd a blue eyed, light skinned Blood elf I'd be a death knight. :^)

I just like seeing all the hundreds of pages of butthurt Alliance, who despite getting Void Elf (and thusly, likely never getting High Elf), continue to make thread upon thread about it

the fuck is raider io

why do people take +15s so fucking serious lmao

It's the end of the expansion, people are doing +25s, christ this community is so dumb

You're still not fooling anyone, dude. BE DK isn't good enough for you. You wish High Elves would get a sixteenth the amount of detail Blue Blood Elves are going to get.

dont reply to me pandalover

what the actual fuck

>world of warcraft

they'll reunite in the pre-expansion novel, right bros??

i wish i was baiting

First for best gnome/dragon slut in game.

there is no safer feeling of shelter than entering the rogue class hall through one of its secret entrances

debate me

>Mass Effect

We can only hope.

I'll go a step further and say The Uncrowned and the Rogue Order Hall are the best of both of their own respective categories.

why does every PUG wait a fucking half hour to start the boss again after a wipe, jesus christ

I'm pretty sure blizz has a shitload of story content for them and they are hiding it for now. I don't know why the horde stories always get leaked but the Alliance stories always get hidden away like the Anduin broken shore cinematic.

have this exhentai.org/g/1160112/b4f5611997/

>duude the illuminati xD that have never actually done anything in the lore and never will
>LITERALLY just the reused wotlk sewers

is this trolling or? rogue class order hall is by far the worst

Why would you link me image of random ilr looking panda?

because fuck clover club

I would like to see more chromie stuff and you link me some random site with nothing but some panda sitting in corner of screen.wtf man.

a guy called Aniguer just joined my raid

He wasn't replying to you, he was replying to me. You can't have my (You)s!

No fuck you.

>one of its secret entrances
>one of

You mean THE one? It's got a ton of exits, but you still have to enter through the stupid fucking "Door-of-Two-Full-Seconds-Of-Sprint-Supression" every time.

Any shop with a raven over it has an entrance somewhere.

that's a joke
anyone who's not a retarded newfag and knows exhentai should be able to get it

>it took them until now to give Lunarwing Form a sitting animation

no, you can enter from lots of shops, ex: the cheese shop
I always enter through there since you end up in front of the only part of the class hall that you actually use

Whos lorthemar? I see people talking about him and when I play my blood elf I never see him? Is he supposed to be someone important for the blood elves? All I see is lady liadrin and aethas as blood elf leaders imo

>hunters have a FREE eagle flightpath to their classhall
>have to pay up if you want to go back without using your stone

meant to reply to by the way, if you can't click one of the secret openings, just talk to the vendor in that store, he'll enable it for you

Self-insert from a literal-who writer that hated kael and was fired shortly after writing kael out of the story forever.

Ravenholdt shitter detected

Stay mad that you didn't get your precious manor in the middle of nowhere

please bring fempanda butt posting back
butt posting in general would be neato too

He did a lot more behind the scenes, check out some wiki page to see the list. In WoW he isn't very active compared to Liadrin. He led multiple sieges in MoP against the throne of thunder and orgrimmar, he also has a closer relationship to sylvanas than the other horde leaders and may know more about her plans than we think

>every class except monk gets a unique and interesting class hall
>we just get the reskinned panda starting area

sometimes I wonder why my main is a monk

he has a short story and some gametime in mop, and will get some more in bfa. he's a cool guy with a distinct personality, so are the other blood elf leaders, just underutilised

lor'themar didn't have any characterisation at all until the wotlk short story and when he got it it treated kael'thas sympathetically

but then you remember that monk is the best class evar

>no ravenholdt+blacktalons with rogue class order hall leader wrathion

I HATE SEWERFAGS!!

Wait a minute, I've seen this elf before

gib de aegis

Hey bud! I see you're new to World of Warcraft, so here's a fun fact about the thing you think you know what you're talking about (but actually have no fucking clue): WotLK was actually AFTER the Burning Crusade, which is when Lor'themar Theron was written (from the Void and) into World of Warcraft. It actually doesn't even remotely fucking matter (wow!) what he did post Burning Crusade (wow!!) because Kael'thas was already written out of the fucking story (triple wow!!!) and replaced with Blood Elf with Eye Patch Who Didn't Have an Eye Patch Until Mists of Fucking Pandaria.

Get the actual fuck out of here with your shit.

take your meds

>Skovald will never be an Allied Race faction leader

retard

not sure if you are memeing me sadly :( but i meant that the purported literal-who writer couldn't have him as his self-insert and be fired shortly after writing kael at the same time

fellas, what race should I pick for my druid?
should I wait for the zandalari trolls?

unironically though: yes

if you want to wait that long yea

friendly reminder to level as much characters as you can before they make a clusterfuck with the level system with the next expac

Zandalari for Horde
Male Nelf for Alliance

Holy fuck that ASS. What the fuck is wrong with Blizzard? How could they force me to play a furry race? They are bad men.

>next expac
new leveling comes out in like 19 days.

>that pic
h-hey listen now I can't let you be posting that kind of thing alright? Blood Elf men are noble and masculine!

take your meds retard

of course they are! and cutie patooties to boot

>dude ALLIANCE lmao
>DUDE HORDE lmao

What achievements or any other content is being removed or otherwise made innaccessible in 7.3.5?

is now a good time to come back to the game? should I just wait for new expac? Stopped playing after my guild beat hc guldan

We-I mean they aren't cute! They're respectable and very tall and they DON'T get bullied by Trolls. Cease this cuteposting!

I think the only thing so far is that they're consolidating Ulduar's two difficulty achievements into just a regular one. So 10m and 25m are going into FoS or something.

bro i would definitely play legion while it's current

Lookin for an invite to the Wymrest guild, just resubbed after almost 2 years and made a new char. Name is Skisgar

Considering you need exalted with four reps for the Allied Races, the sooner you're back the better.

Am I rly ur bro

The fuck is up with those unannounced threads way before bump limit?
Have we really sunk this low?

of course man

not really, I'll reroll a prot pala in bfa
leveling him now to get the sweet flail though

based friendposter

actually we've risen above our lowest point (draenei op thread 200 posts before bump limit)

> - Wyrmrest Accord (US - Horde)
Tell me everything about them wowg

ur a nice guy

that's a pretty high low point
mop and early wod /wowg/ was the lowest low point though

Veteran player resubbing for the first time in 3 years. Mostly just wanna fuck around, see the Legion content, run through some old dungeons and raids and not much else. What class should I use my 100 boost on?

Druid

>im nootrul

druid desu. instaflying and you have a choice of 4 viable specs to mess around with

Sorry, but nope!