Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e-1NRsIL4Kg#t=18m
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'll say it as calmly as possible.

Please. PLEASE. Stop. Playing. Capcom. Games.

the goobers have been awfully quiet lately, what could they be planning?

wish i was her girlfriend bros...

same desu

>he still defends rollback netcode

i want to make i-no into a slave

>not the reverse

I will buy four more copies of Jive for that, fag

>jivers spend more time impersonating goobers than playing or talking about their game
wow

>Capcom is being incompetent as usual so let me shit on the issue as a whole and not its bad implementation in a Capcom fighting game

SEETHING

Play fighting games!!!

head like a hole black as your soul
i'd rather die
than give you control

no i'm watching broski and later brick

MHW will save Capcom

rev 2 sucked and arcsys wont announce anything thanks to dbfz

im waiting for fighterz

But i'm both a jiver and a goober

Properly implemented rollback netcode is inordinately better than delay.

the goobers escaped the clutches of /fgg/ and made their own thread

That's ok too.

Any and all games with absolute guard are fucking shit. Whenever you let guard of guard you DESERVE to be punished.

Play Lili and her girl-toy Asuka

What'd they do in Rev2?

I tried. Jin is just so much easier and more fun to play.

Why would you want trash?

I know it's a shitpost, but it's very likely that it will. It also helps that it looks like their very first actually good game this gen. I guess still having the dev talent that made that series so great without going to controversial compromises helps a lot.

If you think about it every Capcom's current gen game they released has been controversial or divisive in one way or the other. SFV, RE7 and MvC:I come to mind. MHW is the only one that gets nothing but positivity from every side, and that's the proof they have a good game in their hands.

what is bricks twitch

>play Tekken
I'd rather not.

I want to learn Lili but I also want to keep playing my main. I'll check her out after I make genbu.

they made the game better but nights is eternally retarded and buttblasted. you shouldn't take anything he says as coming from a place of reason

How pathetic does someone have to be to keep making these fucking images?

But they didn't post Menat, user.

dont listen to them, rev2 was fine and had good additions, just not enough to tide players over i guess? also the 2 characters addded are probably some of the least played ones cause one of them is trash and the other one is one of the hardest characters in the game

one man's trash is another man's treasure...

Just ignore Nights, he's retarded.

but I am an Asuka main. Stop promoting her. I don't need more people playing her.

Slavery is illegal

I thought RE7 was well liked.

No. I just go gambling with my friend and he gives me money to gamble with so I win some extra spending money for myself. I also work at a pharmacy his family owns.

I thought his Battle costume with the long hair was bad enough but this is so much worse, I'm glad we never got this

MHW is "too casual" now though.

It didn't sell as they expected, but they still considered it a moderate success. However it has a very clear change of direction that gets lots of talk and is not universally liked.

The_Brick_

it's not, demos are always toned down to not scare people off. the devs even went on record saying as much

She's not trash

you mean its not liked by people that think re is meant to be 5 and 6

oi! ore wa ryu da! sore o wasurenaide!

both new characters are actual bottom tier.
high tiers got nerfed which is great, but raven still sits in S and is easy enough to use that there's no reason to not sub him. honestly this version is a bit worse competitively

i'd trust nights over random anonymous opinions
if you think otherwise, see me in ps4 gg

Uhh...no speako moon.
Omae wa mou shindeiru.

>new BBCTB insider leak has Hakumen and Merkava

It's a happy day.

you left your trip on nights lmao

Demos are always toned down in order to make more people try the game as the first step into the franchise. Also MH is sort of "casual" by nature, so even if they streamline some minor gameplay elements it doesn't feel as bad as let's say SFV or MvC:I getting dumbed down.

>answer
>bottom tier
lmao
i agree about the raven thing though, terribly designed character overall. or well, cool concept, bad execution.

depends on where you live

>Asuka main

>tfw you'll never propose to choco with a blanka ring

just how jaded is the average Veeky Forums user at this point, sure monster hunter is a popular franchise, but do you really believe a franchise designed around spending hundreds of hours killing the same boss multiple times to make gear out of is a casual game if you do youre completely detached from reality btw

oh a "pharmacy", i get it now

Why does your trip have gAy in it?

Marriage with Marie!

When's Vatista.

yare yare daze.........*funky acoustic sounds*

Is this not allowed? Is that too touchy of a subject for a game to be allowed to approach it?

Strange. You always seem to be here which is why I assumed you were a neet.

arcade's closed you dipshit chainsmoking losers, everybody get out so i can jack it to pictures of ryu-san!

What did he mean by this?

'sup, Toffee?

it's 4 o clock fuck you

You guys should give ARMS a try if you have a switch
It's pretty good and it's a lot deeper than a lot of people think

And 4.

Also it's not liked by the OG fans either. It's a pretty much new direction, which has its pros and cons. RE7 is just very lucky to appeal to a specific demographic audience that loves these kinds of games, given its inspirations come from games like Outlast and Amnesia (albeit with its own gameplay elements).

>b-but muh Menat
Are you a virgin? That’s embarrassing.

Not in the leaks, but I don't see why they wouldn't include her. Apparently the roster will be much larger than expected.

is your name really love cheese

I wish I had friends.

i still have no clue how to deal with this chun who just zones me out and interrupts everything i do with cr.lk

what new leak? Is it more legitimate than the last one? Does it say anything about Bullet, Orie, or Hibiki?

He wasn't using bait. He wasn't even using a hook. He just tossed the rod into the water. And you still fell for it.

you dont know how to deal with someone interrupting your strings with a 4f light? watch a youtube video on frame traps and look up your characters frame data

Alex!

wtf did xrd always have battle damage?

just noticed millia gets bruises on her legs...it's hot bros

>i'd trust nights over random anonymous opinions
t. nights
holy shit lmao

not just my strings, but anything i do. if i get in and try to hit a button he's got a cr.lk waiting for me

I think it sounds a lot more legitimate. It's over on /v/. No Hibiki or Bullet, but Orie is scheduled for the Jan 19th stream announcement.

He's an American, so I seriously doubt he produces enough smegma for it to be called love cheese

>but I am an Asuka main

why are so many people under the impression the dbz fighter will be out in a month? lmao

to the goober who tried to tell me that nemo isn't a marbles player because he played GGXX once

youtube.com/watch?v=e-1NRsIL4Kg#t=18m

get btfo faggot

fucking retard

Well, I only work when he calls me up. Also, I'm here a lot on my phone. I don't really need to work much anyway since he usually pays me 35 or more an hour.

No. It's Luvcheez.

What?

how do you open up people who block all your frame traps, tech throws or mash out, anti air and are equal or better to you in the neutral

i always have to resort to wild shit like walk forward dp

make sure to play rev2 while you can bros, it'll be dead in a few weeks

I really do fucking like Alex looks and all, but I'm afraid to buy him.
What am I in for if I do get him?

You mind posting a link to the thread? I wanna see this for myself.

How often does he call you up? I'd be struggling even at that rate.

start actively thinking about your offense, if you know that you would always throw in a situation, then try to shimmy to open them up etc. your offense is too predictable and you are resorting to gimmicks/randomness when you should be focusing on improving as a player

is karin st.hp becoming a CC button a nerf? what if it's a hard knockdown or otherwise uncomboable?