>Guaranteed paid gacha
More details in NEWS.

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>Monthly items: Deadly Poison Stinger, Magic Cerebrospinal Fluid, Dragon Fang

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebins
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz
pastebin.com/yP9nRYZM
pastebin.com/8Ecd9kXs
pastebin.com/uDTh58sF
pastebin.com/TqSrvYvN

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: November 29)
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cnK2_6hUefM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup Pseudo Servant Rasputin

I hope Kirei turns out to be a nice guy and fights with us.

Never. Rasputin meme was dumb and never real. Kirei was never going to be Rasputin. Anyone who assumed he would be was dumb. I'm glad the meme is dead.

Leave the A-team to me

Reminder that Kirei is not Rasputin and that theory was always stupid

Hephaestion and the Faker class were both bad ideas, and it was a bad idea to debut and feature them in Case Files.

Best girl, best art.

He's obviously still Pseudo-Servant Rasputin just like Tamamo is a Pseudo-Servant herself.

>Did this node 10 times and not one mat drop

It hurts

Just like Muramasa being Shirou right?
That's not DUDE's fuckboy user

Would whale for

>t. faggot who already got BTFO by Kiara being playable and Muramasa being Shirou

I've done it

Isn't that his sister?

Holy shit the denial is dumb. If we didn't have Muramasa, I might agree with you.

I wonder if we'll get some design sketches to explain just what those hooked petals of gold are and what Nakahara was thinking when he drew them.

Hephaestion is a cool figure, I like her design, but she deserved better than to be featured in Case Files

>implying Shirou and Kirei's situations are even REMOTELY similar
So this is what they call pure delusion.

Who are you again?

youtube.com/watch?v=cnK2_6hUefM
>i-it's just phone lag
>when it's a pretty obvious video cuts
>just BAB everything
So much for saying using Cu requires "skill".
Honacuck is just a savecumming scrub.

That's actually his sister but yeah, the Faker class sounds even more niche than Foreigner

Post cute boys!

I can't recall her name so I went with the pseudonym I could remember.

>one dialogue line from a related character in the CM
It's the same

Okay, he can still see HA. Even if just for the gag purpose.
>studied and modified the grail for Strange Fake
Don't you contradict yourself? Ruler is only "supposed" to show up if one party has control of 7 Servants. Well True Masters don't work together even if some have contacts with each other. Besides, there's a ton of other saints but she mentioned Jeanne specifically (as if she knew what happened in Apoc).

post cute bovines

MoonCancer is still the most niche class

>one living, breathing, normal non-rasputin Kirei
No, it's not even remotely similar.

Probably something like:
>So, it is No-Name. What hast thou accomplished, merely walking the path others have laid out? Nothing, fool. Hand over thy head.

Hi

I wonder how will his shills defend this shit.

Sorry not cute boys, only cute birbs

He can see HA because he can see other worlds. That's unique to him and anyone with world-crossing clairvoyance.

Ruler shows up when shit outside the parameters of the HGW happens. Seven Servants banding together is just one such case.

The reference to Jeanne burning is specifically to the time she died.

AHAHAHAHAHA

shut up and get back into the freezer

>"it just works"

>He wasn't happy about that, but he also wanted to hear the reason for it. No point in propping up Achilles and Atalanta when they totally 100% buy into Amakusa's plan and Karna's dying speech is about how it's a load of horseshit, and how he told Amakusa to his face that he was going to take the Grail for his Master when he was done fighting Siegfried.
Oh lol, now telling the truth is propping up Achilles and Atalanta. Karna was standing five feet away from a guy who just publically announced he was a total traitor to the entire team, had stolen masterhood from all the Red Team masters, and Karna wanted to fucking hear him out? What a fucking dumbass. He is directly responsible for every bad thing that happened after Amakusa's betrayal because he didn't lift a goddamn finger to stop him at any point, not even when there was an overwhelming advantage against Amakusa, and instead actively prevented Amakusa from being taken down instantly like he should have been. There is no logical progression that can justify Karna choosing to hear Amakusa out instead of immediately defeating him and ensuring he is powerless, even if he isn't going to kill him until he gives him a chance to speak. But even then, Karna shouldn't have any mercy for a traitor and a direct threat to his master. Besides, Achilles didn't "buy into" Amakusa's plan, he just didn't care about it one way or another, as long as he could have his fight with sensei.

HONAKEK BTFO

>b-but muh cu is the best lancer

Okay.

>doujins authors are starting to wake up and get into the trains
SOON

To begin with Nasu didn't conceive the class system under the notion that it should accommodate more than the servants of his original story. Part of the reason the classifications can seem like bullshit is because Nasu likes to defy the conventions and bend the rules he laid down, but it's also because the system would otherwise not work well at all for an expansive roster like Fate's.

>1 CS missing
I guess his clear doesn't count. After all once he tried to invalidate an Enkidu solo video by saying the player was missing a CS.

Honestly this guy is such a loser. I can't even begin to imagine someone over the age of 18 acting like this.

I don't know this for sure but wouldn't they have known if Kirei had a saint graph? We have detected those all the time before.

Reminder a while ago Honako was defending hitler on his twitch stream and you could probably get him banned because twitch is so uptight about those kinds of reports

Everyone on leddit acts like this.

>Don't you contradict yourself?
Literally what is a contradiction here? Prelati looked at the guts and innards of the grail and understood it all well enough to modify it for a new purpose. You think he wouldn't notice the Ruler vessel that the grail has prepared in case of emergency at any time?
>Ruler is only "supposed" to show up if one party has control of 7 Servants.
Wrong, you're thinking of the emergency second servant team summon function. Ruler appears if the most important laws of the HGW have been broken in a seriously bad way.
>Besides, there's a ton of other saints but she mentioned Jeanne specifically (as if she knew what happened in Apoc).
Prelati fucking knew Jeanne in life, why wouldn't he mention her?

Probably.
Mashu could still sense things about him with Galahad-powers, specifically how strong he was as an executor.

>implying I watch his videos
>implying I have a twitch account

Just wait for Void Liz and Foxtail's BB

Why the fuck is Kirei called "pretty", anyway?

Well they didn't notice Tamamobitch's either but she's obviously a Servant or something. I wouldn't say that necessarily means anything.

Nobu a CUTE.

Who knows maybe it's something that nip priests do.

After reading the story in english I finally realized how bad FGO is

Because his father give birth to a beautiful boy.

>those edited footage
He's trying out card combinations, isn't he?
Shameful.

Why does Astolfo compliment Karna for his charitableness at the end? I know Karna is known as the Hero of Charity, but it's an odd thing to commend a guy for after he gave it his all to nuke you and your BFF out of existence.

This is Kiara.

Hello I'm an Beast VII. I am end the wrld. Bye.

The saint graph in Mashu wasn't detected until Galahad awoke and granted her his powers. And Roman's examinations of the Masters happened before the incident, before any summonings occurred. There are also known ways of hiding Saint Graphs using magecraft.

Read the VN. Also because he is pretty.

Can't have anyone interact with Karna without sucking his dick.

Story doesn't get good until Camelot desu

Because CHADrna is the most loyal servant and literally BEYOND WORLD powerlevel

No this is nep

wait, as in Κύριε Ελέησον?
He named him after God?

So basically Higashide is even more of an hack?
Let's hope that the BDs have something more then
Comic shorts would be great

No that's a piece of shit.
Wait, I guess it is Kiara then.

>shit outside the parameters of the HGW happens
No Rulers appeared during the first 2 days (and that's with gas leaks, pipeline explosions, comas and people not leaving the city). And evidently Francesca didn't notice the Watcher container.
>why wouldn't he mention her?
Because there's a fuckton of other saints, duh. The odds of her being summoned here would be kinda low.

I'm looking forward to seeing the designs of the other masters. If they each have been illustrated by a different artist then I think that could be a clue about what they might get up to in the story. Like how the new Wada character seems to have been identified as a new version of Tamamo.

Probably.

Now why would you cut twice in the same turn if it's just scumming?
Why would you go to the trouble of trying to find every cut?

Ruler is not guaranteed to appear. She just thinks it's likely because the whole thing is fucked up. It's just wishful thinking on her part. And a meta reference to Apo.

>a clue about what they might get up to in the story
How so? Even if assuming both Masters and their main Servant are by the same artist, we're running low on the leak list Servants, not much stuff to speculate.

>No Rulers appeared during the first 2 days (and that's with gas leaks, pipeline explosions, comas and people not leaving the city).
None of that shit is outside the most important rules of the Grail War. There wasn't even a rule about collateral damage control when the Grail wars first began, that was only enforced by the Church and MA post Second war.
>And evidently Francesca didn't notice the Watcher container.
Watcher isn't a Servant, you dumbshit. Watcher was independently summoned as an outside entity, merely an observer, there to watch Sigma become True Lancer.
>Because there's a fuckton of other saints, duh. The odds of her being summoned here would be kinda low.
None of those saints have a personal connection with Prelati. The whole point is that Prelati liked how pure and pious Jeanne was and wanted to see her utterly brought to ruin.

When are we getting clubber and axer classes? Okay now in all seriousness artist casters like Shakes and Mozart should go into their own class. Same for inventor and scientist classes like Davinci and Babbage

>Now why would you cut twice in the same turn if it's just scumming?
Because he tried 2 card combination and decided to fix it.
>Why would you go to the trouble of trying to find every cut?
Not me, it was someone else.
I suppose it's because Honacuck straight up lying about "not making an effort in editing".

>When are we getting clubber and axer classes?

According to FSN those would fall into the Saber class.

You seen that picture overlaying one of the Masters with that Caster from Shimousa yet?

>wait, as in Κύριε Ελέησον?
He does use that prayer himself to exorcise Cursed Arm, so sounds likely

What if it's a halberd? Or a flail?

Watcher is a Servant. Sigma calls it the Watcher class Servant multiple times. It's just not the Servant to fill the Lancer slot.

I

At the end of the day the system is still based on a preexisting one. It won't create new classes if it doesn't need to or if there's no reason for it to do so. Like how Holmes was a Caster but when he came into a contract with Chaldea the world changed his class to Ruler. The world wasn't going to put him in that artificial class from the get go though.

Good job.

Halberd seems like a Lancer, since Lu Bu uses a Halberd. A flail could be a Saber or Berserker.

What if the New Years servant to kick off part 2 isn't Shiroumasa but 5* Solomon and 4* Human Goetia

I've always justified it as being about how you fight, more than the actual weapons.

Quick hit-and-run fighter? Lancer. Long-range fighter? Archer. Mounted fighter? Rider. Etc, etc.

>It won't create new classes if it doesn't need to or if there's no reason for it to do so
Yet Gunner is a class.

So Kirei is actually Lord Kotomine?

>Watcher is a Servant. Sigma calls it the Watcher class Servant multiple times. It's just not the Servant to fill the Lancer slot.
For fuck's sake, no, he does not. Watcher explains all this shit in his introduction. He explains that he is not a Servant, but if he had been summoned as one, he would be a Gatekeeper class Servant. How can you be so wrong and so adamant about being wrong?