/acg/ - Animal Crossing General

#1301 - Isabelle Edition
Previous: >How to play New Leaf/Pocket Camp online with /acg/
People need to add each other's Friend Codes in order to visit.
Put your name and FC in the name field to save time.

>The Basics
ACNL basics guide - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/
AC wiki - animalcrossing.wikia.com or nookipedia.com
The "pthhhpth" pastebin (FAQ) - pastebin.com/jU4CeWhu
Brand New Catch - thonky.com/animal-crossing-new-leaf/today
Pocket Camp FAQ - pastebin.com/5WErjXrV
Pocket Camp Tulip Breeding Guide
i.imgur.com/n8XqtVY.png

>Furniture & Collectibles
Item database - moridb.com/
Museum checklist - mediafire.com/file/0p18zy41jkxsy8a/

>Customization Guide
Image/Pattern Converter - thulinma.com/acnl
All furniture customizations - customnewleaf.tumblr.com imgur.com/a/mfGqi
Image2QR code - mediafire.com/download/d0g3vj88g0gk1pf/Version 0.4.zip
Pro Designs Android app - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.nefastudio.android.dmoridesigner
QR paths - pathmagic.tumblr.com acnlpaths.tumblr.com

>Happy Home Designer
All villagers & items - happyhomedesigner.wikia.com
FAQ - pastebin.com/f8pnU0wr
Amiibo cards - nintendo.co.jp/3ds/edhj/amiibocard/index.html

>Upcoming Birthdays
28th - Bella
29th - Vic and Murphy
30th - Hugh
31st - Marcel and Tortimer
1st - Bob
2nd - Poncho
3rd - Joey

>Upcoming Holidays & Events
31st - New Year's Eve
1st - New Year's Day
15th - Fishing Tourney

>Misc.
Neighbor move in/camper reset trick - i.imgur.com/meQutqI.png
What is the void? - pastebin.com/9KPbdnSY
Preventing moveouts - pastebin.com/avaKnPPc
Welcome Amiibo FAQ - pastebin.com/aAbMZwmM
ACNL OST - pastebin.com/bPyY03LK
Upload to Imgur via 3DS browser - webrender.net/imgur/
Dream codes - pastebin.com/PCmJZ5WA

1st for ducks are best friends.

duck season

rabbit season

fuck off for promoting this degeneracy

What does that face look like from the ground? If someone visits your camp will they realise it's Isabelle?

right, let's promote traps instead. Much more wholesome.

>let's promote traps instead
kill yourself

What's with the hate towards the beak, anyway? Genuinely asking.

Numbers today are 42 and 43. A 5 will net me a bingo!

If anyone has the amiibo card for Claude's RV, I've been wanting to order some items from him.
If someone could pull him up, I would greatly appreciate it!

I've also got some amiibo figures I can pull up myself, if anyone needs.
I have Isabelle, Digby, Nook, K.K., Kicks, Mabel, Cyrus and Reese, and Blathers and Celeste.

For me, I just think it looks shit. I mean, come on. It does. I don't want to see that in my escapism game.

it cute

fuck you
if you're not JYo, Shevek, or Leesi, then I don't give a fuck. You wait in line like everyone else.

Give me my horns back and then we'll talk.

My Snowman Bingo number is 21. I need 48 for Bingo.

To give away I have:
1 flowery painting (if you need it for your museum)
1 scenic painting (if you need it for your museum)
2 famous paintings (if you need one for your museum)
1 robust statue (if you need it for your museum)
1 mega nebuloid
1 mini sproid
1 sproid
1 gold nugget
8 unassessed fossils

I have all the standard and Sanrio ACNL Welcome Amiibo cards and figurines. Would anyone like me to scan a villager or NPC?

I've scanned Claude into my RV campsite. He has several pieces of unique furniture, like the elegant bench and chair and the natural table. Would anyone like to visit him?

Are you still here?

Yes I am, thanks a ton, I'll be right over!

yeah, bow down to JYo like the pleb you are

Gate's open

Would anyone be interested in buying a balloon fish? If not I'll just turn it into money directly.

>balloon fish
fuck off

i want phoebe to bully me with her hot braaaps

>recycling shitposts

it's not shitposting. its the only thing ive ever truly wanted.

Feels like it was much faster to make everything from this event. Only been 3 days and I only have half of the charms to collect left for the last item I need. A bunch of requests gave me 4- 6 most of the time.

Indeed, I was worried thinking if there was time to make two kadomatsu screens plus Isabelle kite.
In two days I got almost everything, only the two kadomatsu screens is missing.
It would be really nice if they keep in that way for the future events.

Add me my friend

post your market

Don't have much stuff but alright

>Don't have much stuff
then fuck off

Hey glad you're back, I was about to remove you for inactivity.

Yeah gotta get that Isabelle kite

>"All right, Market Box is almost fully restocked, now I just need to catch one more Crucian Carp or Yellow Perch."
>river is literally all Pale Chub

Day of the duck when

I want eloise to tooot all over my camp

Marshal is just always angry, even though he's having fun.

I know >pool in winter but level 5 just finished and I happened to notice him splashing around

Are you team niggersheep or team aryansheep?

Wish they gave their scarves instead of sweaters.

You guys can remove me if you want I'm probably not gonna play Pocket Camp anymore
Name is Lisa

My wife

Why not? Got a discord or something so we can still talk? I'll miss you.

Baa baa black sheep have you any wool?

Yas masta yas masta tree bags foo

4 years!

Yay! Where did you put the tree clock?

I miss Rebekah, hasn't played in 15 days.
The only person I haven't deleted for from not logging in

in the storage, because i already have one

Question about hybrid flowers.
Is the amount of flowers that spawn in town on a daily basis locked at a specific amount? If it is, does that mean I should only water parent flowers of hybrids I want so I don't give trash flowers a fighting chance? Or, does more watering just mean more flowers?

You can’t fuck the kite

i did make this if anyone wants to read the dialogue that happens

Pocket camp has made me want to pick up a 3DS and get NL again. Left my old copy and handheld on a flight and never got it back, and they added a lot to the game after that. I have one sitting in my Amazon cart right now but I'm on the fence if it's worth it at this point or if I should just wait for a potential switch release. How many people around here are still playing NL? Convince me to click checkout anons.

I live in Canada and even I know 70 fucking dollars for that game is a mistake. It was brand new for 40 and even adjusting for when oil crashed that makes no sense.

You should seek it elsewhere. Also, new 3DS has some annoying things about it like the placement of volume/jacks/SD

Its not available in any stores near me, or online from those same stores. Its probably not worth $70, as you said, but alternatives are not looking very positive.

in spanish, isabelle says she is going to invite all the town, but only two villagers are in the ceremony. not even four like in the pwps ceremonies.

Reminder to receive your points under My Nintendo.
Reminder that fruit doesn’t disappear or get overrun by ants on the ground so you should keep 2 sets up just in case.

I think I did the anniversary in early morning so I'm not sure if both of us did it when not enough villagers were awake.

Hold off then. $70 is gross. You can also just homebrew (it's a bit more complicated than on old 3DS but you have access to SNES games if you do) and then not pay for it.

Does the homebrew copy work with the multiplayer features?

Is anyone's Re-Tail still open? I may need to make multiple trips.

I stopped doing that. If I need 3 more fruit, I just buy them off someone anyway. It's not worth doing.

Yeah, the only disadvantage is that you can't *immediately* update to the newest firmware whenever nintendo releases it - gotta wait for people to check if it's safe, which is usually within hours.

The talk is that the main custom firmwares are brickproof since they do their work as soon as the system turns on, but we don't know what shit Nintendo might pull in the future.

You can do anything online except I've had trouble accessing things like the HHD network - that's most likely a personal problem and not something caused by having homebrew.
If anyone is concerned, it's absolutely safe to visit someone's town too - absolutely no difference in the game between retail and pirated, it's the same code running. It may not be safe to visit someone who has edited their town because it can cause save corruption.

I'll look in to that option then. I already bought the game once when it came out so I don't feel guilty about it.

If nothing else, you can grab a super cheap copy from eBay, or just plug the name in google and browse the shopping options. Got tons of results for $20 (in the US).

I don't feel guilty about pirating anything from Nintendo because they're extremely greedy and love to censor costumes, or alter dialogue to passive-aggressive snobbery directed at their own fanbase, to cater to people who don't play video games.

I also like keeping my money.
If you go the homebrew route, it's been made quite easy through the guides available in 3dsg and hbg. Just go slow and read thoroughly, then grab whatever you need from places like 3dsiso or the pastebins the generals used to have.

Also I posted the wrong pic, there's no shortage of their bullshit.
Didn't mean to derail this though, I did buy their games up to a certain point in time.

Yeah, that little clucker tends to do that.

Post campsites

>literally shit quarries all day
>busy with IRL shit and not able to help water friends' gardens as often as usual
>almost ran out of seashells and Horned Dynastids
>but finally purchased the Leesi dress from Able Sisters
I guess I'll count this day as a win?

Otp

Hate being impulsive, but I need an answer to this.

Shaking a tree isn’t worth doing but market box surfing is worth doing? user, your priorities are mixed up.

We had a few anons admit that pocket camp convinced them to pick up New leaf, which is entirely the point of pocket camp. It has a lot more content than Pocket camp, and has all of the animals in it. The best way to describe it is it's a sims for the animals. I highly recommend NL if you enjoyed PC so much.
>those prices
Don't buy it online, just go to your local gamestop, or best buy and check out the prices for the 3DS. For NL call your local video game store and ask if they have the game before you drive out.

>Get Maggie her shit
>Invite her
>She just stands around using nothing

What was the point?

I got a guy. He buys from everyone and resells them in bundles of 10. True autist. If I need less than 10, I can buy them and put what I don't need up for sale and he'll most likely have bought them back by the end of the day. The absolute madman.

>have a guy on my list
>I tend to sell my extras in bundles of 4 for 100 tops
>he often comes to my place and buys out at least half my shit
>go to his market box to take a look
>it's always full and he's doubling my price (but stocks vary so I imagine he's managing sales, probably)

is this faggot buying from people just to resell at higher marks? Should I do something about this? What would you do, /acg/?

Nah, this guy sells everything at min price. 10 for 200. And he'll buy anything from anyone else at min price.

woah, you have a true autist on your hands, but he sounds like a nice guy doing good things helping people out at least. sorry if my anecdote got confusing, your story just reminded me of my own. I didn't think much of it at first, but noticing it more of late has begun to annoy me a little. I'm debating cutting him, but at the same time emptying out my boxes means I can put more up for sale. Hmmm.

I could never get into "real" animal crossing but love pocket camp tbqh
I always just get bored with the normal ones really quickly, while pocket camp I can just quickly whop out whenever to catch a couple fishies or bugs. The timers are extra motivation to start up playing for a bit every few hours too, it's nice

It's a terrible way to attempt to make a profit, because you're making less money than if you just did the fishing and bug-catching yourself and putting your own stuff on the market.

I remove them when that happens.

And then they mention it in thread and I feel bad.

True autism. The both of you.
Not only is that an awful way to try and make money, which there isn't much reason for in the first place, but you are also just as autistic for even caring about it. Your stuff is selling, be it to some idiot or otherwise, be happy.

I had someone like that. Just delete them, you don't get enough gold selling things to make it worth it.

Selling for double of how much you bought for probably isn't too shabby, but buying from others and moving around itself is still time consuming. i wouldn't do it even if I was desperate for bells, seems way too tedious and overly complicated for no reason.

don't they kinda deserve it I don't think my autistic customer comes to these parts at least

hey, I just noticed it since the same guy bulk buys from me every day, sometimes more than once too since I'm generally well stocked. Can't confirm or deny your autism claim though, considering where we are.

it's their time, and time is money. will probably cut them the next time they bulk buy from me, if someone's autistic enough to buy and resell for profit then they're probably autistic enough to have a list of frequent cheap pickers to scan through made already. let them go somewhere else

The console prices on Amazon are identical at Gamestop, BestBuy and all the other spots, even the small stores. None of the above have copies of the game itself, although as was already suggested I might just pirate it at this point.

>you can hold down on an item on top of another to select the item on the bottom to move both

How didn't I try this before?

I have 630 leaf tickets, max inventory and +4 market slots (cuz let's be real, nobody scrolls down). Should I buy the premium seats? Maybe just KK Slider? I'm worried they'll pull this BS in the future when I'm not drowning in leaf tickets.

KK plays music and is all around a cool dude
Nook just sits there and sleeps like the fatass he is

Buy KK Slider's Seat, fuck Nook.

Get a total of 16 Market Box slots, then spend the rest of your tickets on the chair(s) and camper paint jobs.

I bought them both without spending any money on them. I have a spot for Nook to sleep and KK to play his guitar. Still K.K. is the better option just because he provides music.

Honestly? If I were in your position, I'd wait for the Switch one. It's really not worth buying a device nearing the end of its cycle for one game specifically.

That, or you can emulate it. Citra runs it really well now.

I disagree with this whole life cycle bullshit. Buy a console that has the best library. I own a 3ds and switch. The 3ds just has way more titles that it's no competition. I have over 100 3ds games and 6 to 7 switch games. Plus who knows when acswitch is coming.

>increase Market Box prices to discourage people from buying all my shit at once
>still selling out before I can restock it
Fuck it, I have no idea what to do now.

Is there a good way to get Friends Powder or whatever it's called?
I need a ton of it but don't really know how to get any more now that the random rewards dried up

Gardening, breh.

How specifically? Do I just have to find randoms that have shit in their garden and water it?

Water peoples' gardens. And cultivate your own garden with one of each type of non-common flower, so that people will cross-pollinate. You get one Friend Powder for each individual cross-pollination, so you can literally end up with hundreds of Friend Powder over the course of a week or two.

Do flowers die after some time or can I just keep my rare ones alive for forever if I water them every now and then?

Once a flower blooms, it's good forever.

Nice, thanks. I'll just keep one of each type of flower ready for pollination then as I get them

That whole reselling items from market boxes discussion got me thinking... I have 300k too much on hand (already got all upgrades & camper recolours). Should I just... Buy everyone's commons for whatever price and resell it all for min price? I fucking like the idea. A whole market box full of min price commons, and always enough for me.

yeah I'm autistic enough to do that, spare me with that

What happens after you pay off the last loan?