>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Last map

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/TFZw2PW9
pastebin.com/91XUuALA
pastebin.com/ftrMTKZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Just to make sure since I'm new to mapping - I'm supposed to vendor the low tier maps for a higher tier ones once I out level them, right?

>Run one of my last few T8s
>T4 map and nothing of any note
Gotta love map drops.

help

Has Vault autism gone too far?

so should i try doing the pale court lads? or should i just sell each key fragment for 20c?

If you want the completion for Challenge with a 2 in 4 chance at good returns, go nuts. You could also sell spots for completion for like 5C.

yes, 3 of one kind give one of the next kind

alternatively you can sell them to other players for fat alch profit

>spend time and resources learning a build archetype
>die
>find no motivation to reroll despite having the proper gear already set up

right now I'm looking at poebuilds trying to find a build beefy enough to tank a vault golem slam
what a shitty feeling poeg

oh shit its a challenge? i should probably read them.

thanks senpai ill probably do that and sell spots

id be at risk of losing the item drop to someone else though wouldnt i

NOT NEARLY FAR ENOUGH

Then what is the next stage?

Yeah, I know, I was doing that since I run out of space in the stash tab I saved for maps, just wanted to make sure I'm not supposed to keep them for some arcane reason.

Post em

I'm sure GGG will come up with something. Mods which you can apply to your character upon creation or some bullshit.

5th anniversary soon

What tier maps do cartographer's boxes stop appearing?
I'm 137/157 and have yet to see one.
I'm also level 7 zana without getting the find a unique mission yet.

Are poet's pen builds a meme or are they actually good?

its not about map tiers but about build

gotta play something superior for superior rng

asking if poets pen is a meme is a meme dont respond

And you know what's funny?
Abyss is the first league I even got to maps.

I don't get it any more.
One user says
>"dont do ANY t10+ aside from uniques"
Then you get
>"do ALL t11-13"
Which is it then? I do not understand this autism damn it...

They stop in like T13 and up

was jan 2013 full release?

get your free oniichan sword today

Open beta so anyone could get in.

wait what happened in january 2013

Frogs don't get answers.
>rip my build apart
Those 3 top nodes going out of Witch over to Shadow, get rid of them. Drop the extra AoE node on the bottom of the Witch AoE cluster, take Deep Wisdom, then path out onto the highway to Shadow from there. This gives you access to more easy Life nodes on top of giving you 10 extra Dex for stat requirements.
Get rid of the Accuracy node in Templar. You don't need Accuracy, cause your Frenzy/whatever else Wand attack does shit for damage. Your Spells pop off on attack, not on hit.
>Doom Cast
Drop the Crit Chance, get the Crit Multi. You are shitting out thousands of balls, plenty are going to crit without 20% Crit Chance. 15% Crit Multi is a good bit better. Rest of build is looking good thus far. You are remembering to take out Bodyswap for Bosses and whenever you see a big Rare, right?

>Reassembled Avarius is actually just a Wicker Man made in his image
Why is that more unsettling to me than if he actually had been reassembled out of bits of his flesh

Dont worry user. Abyss is the first time I did a summoner build and its hand down the most boring thing to level. But atleast I can kill content without effort.

>tfw i force Flicker Strike every league ive played.

Done 2h hammer, Oros, CI crit(I hate this one the most, I legit had 20 flicker before I could do t5+ maps). Bringer of Rain dual wield, Terminus Est, and the OG from 0.8.

Send help, I cant stop.

>tfw get warped back in time 3 seconds because of GGG's trash net code back in the day not knowing where the fuck I am because of Flicker

>Elder and Shaper pushing into Reds
>I can't even sustain T8s
Send help.

same but with ED, at least ed is good tho ;^)

Threadly reminder that Zana is a negress.

>Start map
>get this
>ate almost all my ports like this
wat do?

are you me?

I tried ED when it got released.

I fell asleep while leveling. Only got fun once you get increased AoE and can actually do more than hit 2 mobs with contagion.

BUY NEW MICROTRANSACTION FOR A STABLE CONNECTION GOY

HALF THE PING FOR ONLY 500 SHEKE- I MEAN POINTS

did you also buy the key for closed beta asap after already being on the damn waitlist for over 9 months?

how do i get the elder to go out to t10 maps so i can get shaper orbs
i kill some shaper influence maps and then for some reason the elder fucks off and shrinks back his little dick

Why do Atoll and Plateau have effectively the same boss?
>Both have Puruna the Challenger, but Plateau also has that other totem
I mean, they even put a unique wheel fiend in the A6 place based off Plateau. Easy potential.

Should I

>forget frost blades?
>forget about melee inquisitor without staff?
>learn to build properly?
>go fuck myself?
>all of the above?

Help appreciated.
Gear is from last league i've played.
Need to build around 110 points and something that is not complete garbage.

pastebin.com/TFZw2PW9

Send help.
If Shaper eats the only path Elder has to a higher map, then Elder retracts. You need to expand your influence wide before you dig into higher tier maps.

I won the lottery thing they had going but didn't think to check my email for it until a few months later

Can I get one fucking reply in this shithole?

how about you just learn the underlying mechanics you fuck
then you can understand the atlas mechanics and why people shape it the way they do
protip: there is more than one thing you can do with the atlas. vault is not the only map you can shape.

>Frogs don't get answers.

Is this salvageable? Do I NEED the third flat ele even with both crits still left to craft

>shaper orb is on Glitchfiled Bugthedral boss

Just kill me

Who?

look at the bottom of the op
click on the last map link
check the very first post in the old thread

Hey guys

Look at this

Thanks for the proper respond, I truly appreciate it
If only more people were nice, then this general would become a more gentle and fun place..

>Try to buy a Maelstrom of Chaos for completion
>Faggot puts up a Desert thinking I won't notice

Potentially, how much of a difference would a 6link make over 5?
Using Brain Rattler
>cyclone - phys to lightning - ele damage - melee phys - maim
Now if I added elemental focus or conc effect to it, how much of a dps increase would I see?
I'm thinking whether dishing out 9ex for a few measly thousands is worth it. Got only around 150k dps right now.

can anyone help me i dont deal enough damage how do i fix

pastebin.com/91XUuALA

m8 wtf am i looking at? thats not linking to what you think it is

but dude that actually sounds fucking cool

you can literally just look up ele focus and conc effect on the wiki and see what they do

>tfw you open yet another unid blue div strongbox on autopilot instead of rolling something

pastebin.com/ftrMTKZg

does this one work?

who wants this for completion? first to reply with their ign gets it

Shit, of course. Seems like either of them would actually be a considerable dps increase.

Another 400+ fucking fusings dropped today and no FUCKING SIX CUNT LINK

its a pob pastebin you retard

why no herald
why no curse
why no cwdt
why no frenzy charges
why no RT
why no hematophagy
why shield instead of dual wield

so many questions

fuck forgot pic, reply to this one for it lads

Bros...

Go, grab some sleep, user

Lv 49 Ice Shot Deadeye. Should I use 2 of these or just 1 and more regular nodes? Can you even use 2? It says limited to 2 in description. First build ever.

Yes, you can use, up to, 2. (0,1,or 2). Try using 2 for now (once you have the second jewel slot), and see how it feels. You can always replace them with some other jewels later on if you feel you'll get more out of something else.

So just started doing maps for the first time in a while, never got very far in them. Should I be buying yellow maps from the Cartog or should I be making my own blue maps?

>Run a corrupted T15 Sunken City to get some Reliquarian spectres to see how they perform
the returns though

Ok cool. Thanks.

Annul the phys leech, multicraft crit and crit multi, you're good

The reason why I didn't unlock any t10+ (apart from racecourse) is because this way any map past t10 that drops is a shaped map of my choice or racecourse.

Racecourse is unlocked because each boss can drop a map and the map itself has opal rings. The downside is by running racecourse there's a chance to drop lair (which is sellable so that's okay) and promenade (not sellable so it's a wasted map drop).

If you unlock all t11-t13's you're going to see shitty maps like promenade, torture chamber and pit all the time and you cannot sell these nor want to run them.

My atlas works like this:
- if a t11 drops, it's a shaped fields
- if a t12 drops, it's either shaped dunes or racecourse
- if a t13 drops, it's a shaped shore
- if a t14 drops, it's a shaped vault

I'm sitting at 116/157, 30 shaped vaults and 50+ shaped shores/dunes/fields. Both shaped vault and shaped fields are sextant blocked.

This way you have a pool of desirable maps to run as a backup plan if somehow you're out of vaults (never happened to me but unlucky rng streak happens), elder/shaper influence isn't on vault (this happens a lot) or just rip'd/want to reroll. Also they're easy to sell.

A t11-t13 unlocked atlas gives you a better chance of dropping t16s and nothing else. I consider my atlas strat superior because it's minmaxed to drop only the maps I want, when I want.

Alch and Go

This is basically how you want to set up your Atlas. Even if you aren't being vaultistic, you can still apply some strategy.

How are reliquarians? I swear they're probably one of the most annoying mob to deal with.

They obliterate bosses almost as well as Cannibals, but the clear speed is lackluster because they do the Stygian Revenant thing where they just skitter around or autoattack like 15% of the time when they should be casting.

The delay on their physical firestorm thing is also a little annoying, it's longer than the Solar Guard beam startup by a significant margin, even if it hits like three times as hard. They also don't target through walls with it.

If their AI was good they'd be better than Solar Guards because they're tanky as fuck and they hit like freight trains, but alas.

Reee why are there no decent steel rings in SC league for pure phys builds

I'm sick and tired of not being able to roll un-id maps
Is there any build that can since they nerfed VP?

Yes.

ED/Blight, anything chaos desu, might be shit with no mana regen mod or w/e but those are doable and very rare

>Play alot in the first week of Abyss
>End of the year, so I had a bunch of small breaks due to holidays, birthdays, etc
>Finally sit down to play some PoE
>Lost all my will to play

I'd rather just kill myself than play something so SLOW

Spectres

Kill yourself frogposting scum your kind is not wanted here.

just pick a skill that looks cool and make a build. thats what i do and usually keeps me invested til atleast lvl 90

There is nothing slow with (LL)ED in good rolled maps

6-linked in 20 fusings ez game

Makes me think of that Iron Maiden song Rhyme of the Ancient Mariner.

>Rhyme

>2 poet's wands drop almost back to back
What's the game trying to tell me?

Are prayer guards in a5 any good for spectres? Or should I just stick with flame sents until kitavas herald?

Desert Springs is aids

Who thought that a boss who goes invulnerable for 20 seconds whenever it does most of it's attacks was a good idea

Still though, returns

LAUNCH LAUNCH LAUNCH FIREBALLS

how the fuck am I supposed to expand this atlas? Shit never fucking drops at the tier you fucking want it to and you end up with only one stupid copy of a map and you complete it and don't get another.