also first for ciri best waifu

TRISS IS A CUTE !!
A CUTE !!

xth for triss shaves her cunt

she also likes it in the butt

He can be a neogaf refugee

tell me more

>muh neogaf boogeyman
Nice use of buzzwords you got there. Keep crying about jews killing your race with fictional characters.

Found the nigger, just go back sucking tranny dicks you delusional fag.

Can you construct a normal sentence? Like without buzzwords? I don't understand a thing you're saying.

>neogaf refugee
I will sound stupid, but do you mind explaining? I'm not really into the internet squabbles and it gets name-dropped often
you don't have to care about le juice at all to loathe this sort of artistic direction, many people do and they are not /pol/

>STILL replying to bait-posts
/gwt/ was a mistake

made meself a nice adda baron cirinova meme deck.
tanked my mmr so far from 4000 to 3700 but its actually fun games

maybe ill tank it to 3000 and cdpr cant ban me so i get more rewards

Where do you get that event in Novigrad where those guys call the hot elf woman "filth"?

Are you so deluded by /pol/ that you honestly believe, that there can't be people who don't give a shit about the skincolor of some fictional character? Sorry, but I'm not baiting.

Stop talking about skin colour, whichever side you're on. Just makes the thread even shitter than usual.

Is there a nude mod for TW3 that takes away panties when the NPC would normally be near-nude, NOT one that just makes people naked all the time?

I'm upset that they didn't make him asian like in my culture, I bet the director has a fetish for blacks. /s

Found one, never mind.

First run through of 3, you guys think I should pick Triss or Yenn?
What's best for the first go at the story?

Yen.

Geralt and Triss OTP.

Geralt belongs to Yenn. Do not hear to Trissfags, they're heavily autistic.

link it, kind friend

always trissfu

Dammit, which card would you recommend?
Weavess is a moving card as well, but I feel like I should get Geralt because I usually play nilfgard.

>after 200+ games of playing scorch decks I try out a non-scorch deck in ranked
>get matched against the handbuff-Emhyr manticore deck for the first time
WHY THE FUCK
DOES THIS GAME CHOOSE YOUR MATCHES
BASED SOLELY ON WHAT YOU FUCKING LOSE TO?

That's false. Triss' cunt is unshaven.

>always premium
>weavess is necessary in a relicts deck, relicts themselves are pretty meh though
dandelion and aard are meh too and nilfgaard has plenty of golds to choose from so aard would get dumped soon anyway

nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/806/?

HOLY FUCK I BUILT A DECK TO BEAT DWARVES
JUST LET ME PLAY AGAINST A FUCKING DWARF DECK LIKE YOU FORCED ME TO FOR THE LAST FUCKING WEEK STRAIGHT

christ what have they done to Dandelion

Guys in Witcher 2 if you save Triss in early in chapter 3 is it possible to save Anais later?

alright third game was against a faggot with a completely premium dorf netdeck
he got smashed

Is it more pro-mage to turn in the halfling to the witch hunters or not? Generally not cooperating with the witcher hunters is what I'm doing, but this halfling sells the property of dead mages which seems pretty disrespectful to mages, so maybe I should turn him in..?

Pretty sure it's am either/or choice. Chapter 3 is pretty fucking rushed so it's quite limited.

>Is it more pro-jewish to turn in the pole to the nazis or not? Generally not cooperating with the nazis is what I'm doing, but this pole sells the property of dead jews which seems pretty disrespectful to jews, so maybe I should turn him in..?
two wrongs don't make a right, wish that there could be an option to kick his ass though

have any of you been playing the Shupe lists that the Korean got to top 10 in the world with?
gwentdb.com/decks/39609-4600-top-10-kimchininjas-shupe-dwarf

It's not like turning a jew in, it's like turning in a guy that loots dead jews houses to sell their shit.

go ask lambert :^)

Yen, It was literally his last wish from a genie

I really wish TW3 had more stuff like joining different guilds and living in the world outside of hunting monsters. Yeah yeah I know that's what witchers do but muh immersion.

Triss. Much better chemistry and scenes.

yeah and it's pretty fucking scummy
the jews/mages themselves wouldn't really care that much though, would they?
in the end it's sentencing someone for heavy torture/being treated worse than a dog, then being executed/tormented to death.
Depends on your morals really, personally I wouldn't feel good even if the guy is scum

Feels pretty good to see the quest list emptying out. I did most stuff about 10 levels too low and on Death March, so mopping up low level quests to get 1xp and 10 crowns was pretty lame, though.

And fucking hell the toad prince boss was pretty tough. It all went a bit Dark Souls there for a sec.

I'd like fishing and other comfy things - it's also be amazing if you saw the people playing gwent in the regular game graphics while also seeing the board.

I'm sure it's cos I've barely read the books but fuck Yen.

>Want to have f*n in casual
>Bears, spies and dwarves
Hope these faggots kill themselfes. Be sure to rope them every single turn.

>spies and dwarves
play mill

It's annoying how casual in competitive games often becomes less fun and casual than ranked since you have amazing players testing out shit there.

I dont want to be forced to play boring decks in casual to counter these cunts. CDPR should unironically ban these subhumans.

>trying to do a daily quest
>everyone in casual just forfeits as soon as they think they might not crush their opponent
>everyone in ranked plays unga dorfs and rops every turn

>Not forfeiting as soon as you see Emhyr, Brann or that dwarve faggot

what do u think famalards?

NEW CARD
Triss: A SICK
Get diarrhea and shit all over the board - restart the game again.

I think that the Gwent community sucks because they put Ciri: Nova into every fucking deck.

Yen, it's canon to TW3.

Why is everyone copying me I never looked at gwentdb since before the patch and they still use my card Ciri Nova

Weavess
always premium and she is bredy goot

not so good
you need long rounds to be as good as an high STR bronce card that is played in just one turn

meta is high tempo now
I could Dorfking/Vorhees 30+ in one turn, pass and watch you go 3 cards down to catch up

Is there a Natalis bug too? Guy just played toot and reinforcement at the same time. Never seen that before.

did he play Dj Extra?

Bloody Baron sucks now unfortunately, although I love Nova decks from weird factions for her (NG and NR mainly)
user is right that the tempo is non existent

My Knights reveal Scorpions with 100% accuracy, no matter how many cards are in my hand.
NG also has 17 point bronzes.

>NG also has 17 point bronzes
try 24, sweety

Did it revealed Scorp before any unit has apeared on the field?
Why not open with Cynthia? Afraid of Scorch?

>Meanwhile SK casually shits out +20 point Berserkers
Sweet attempt user

I'm about to craft Hillock and Weavess for relict memes
Please talk me out of it.

he opened with Foltest
Knight was an accident, I thought Alzur's Double-Cross would hit something else lmao

Well fuck SK, I'll keep trying to make a non-Reveal/Spies/Alchemy NG deck work

Thank you Nvidia Ansel.

>I'll keep trying to make a non-Reveal/Spies/Alchemy NG deck work
Mill

honestly it feels like Mill is all NG has going for it this meta
I finally turned my SlaverNova shitbrews towards pseudo-Mill and it actually fucks up a lot of decks

ew cellulite ass

i sure love 3v1 melee brawls on death march, very tight & responsive controls

whats the worst that could happen regarding your current scrap situation

Why does Falka have Elder Blood? Is it ever explained? She isn't a descendant of Lara Dorren

Please stop looking at my wife like this

Ciri:Nova enabled new exciting decks and is good for the game

This Vincent ending up being 36 points and beating out his Iris

I even beat Ciri:Nova decks with this

I fucking love new armor, you just bomb the shit out of people, some guy thought he was slick and even caretakered my Prince, he ended up only giving me more armor to swipe for Vincent because it steals your and your opponents.

This card is so great

The wedding in HoS is pretty amazing. I get the feeling there's little or no variation depending on what you choose but it's still a load of fun.

There is, the next route is the same but the end of the wedding changes as well as romancing option.

There seems to be some mistake here. This lady is my wife.

It really does
I've won like 8 games in a row with variations of this trash, thanks Nova

ancestors were horny elf-fuckers

No it's not, it's like gold weather, it just carries shit decks because it's overpowered.

You cant throw together 15 bronzes with 0 synergy and 2 gold weather and it's a "good deck".

Shit's garbage. There are not enough relicts for the strengthen option to be good(even when you count it as strengthening ghouls as well for obvious reasons) unless you are in a point in the game that you don't care about tempo and want to invest in future rounds but even then keeping weavess to pull a fiend or crones later is usually more points.
The option to play any relict is very competitive points wise but you are playing shit cards in your deck to enable it making it not worth it imo.

I need one of Triss and Shani.

Wow, what an amazing expansion. I feel like I just had a lucid dream.

Best love scene with best girl

Who should I give Anais to? Radovid or John? Should I trust Adda to look over her if I give it to Radovid?

Make them kiss.

Give her to Radovid.

Trust in Adda. They run off together in the sunset iirc.

Somehow that looked like Spider-Man being shopped to be wearing Dark Souls armour in the thumbnail...