Work all day like a slave

>Work all day like a slave
>Barely make $100

>Meanwhile Dennis made $3500 today selling anabolic steroids on lebbit
>Meanwhile Borisovich Dmitirov made $15 000 selling stolen credit card info and renting out his botnet
>Meanwhile some autistic nerd lankets made $150 000 today with their groundbreaking botnetto
>Meanwhile Chang Xiao-Lu Weng-Ching made $500 000 and got a new BMW as his bonus for selling over 3 tons of illegal raw drugs overseas and manufacturing equipment
>Meanwhile Dimitrivich made $3million by siphoning public money
>Meanwhile some government official embezzled yet ANOTHER $10 000 000

GIVE ME ONE REASON TO WORK INSTEAD OF COMMIT CRIME.

Life is a scam.

Crime eventually gets you in jail or dead.

is jail any worse than working every day of your life?

not op but then how would you go about starting a small (somewhat) legit business to earn profit? Man, all I want is enough cash to rent out a place with some mates.

Been thinking of selling t shirts on a website for a "charity" and slice out 35% of the last profit for myself, or just make a legit shitty, albeit legal streetwear brand for idiots to buy

I have 60k set aside for studies because muh privilige but again would be nice to just have a small place for fucks sake, cant stand being 18 and at home. No big grunt labor available in my place

asking the important questions
and no actually committing crime poorly, eventually gets you in jail or dead.

what a stupid fucking question.

>make friends who share same hobby
>create a business and have all of them interested chip in

I'm interested in making a business based on firearms. I have a friend who is majoring in Business. Getting an FFL and possibly Class 3 is pretty easy. It's just finding a place to rent and all the zoning that's a pain in the ass.

doable. just tons of elbow grease as usual, and finding trustworthy people even if you're not partnering up is always a pain.

got any tips for me or other ideas? seriously considering this.

should have bought eth you retard

know any coders? look into building anything digital service-y. if you can't code, fund it. if you can't fund it, put in other labor. i babycode and don't have the time to invest in the marketing aspect, which a partner does, etc.

retail pandering can make some honest dough don't get me wrong, so don't be afraid to try it once especially if you're young.

How do we get past the babycode? Ive taken four coding courses at college and none of them go past entry level details they just all start on a new language

know some, but not particularly experienced, about to finish uni studies to give you an idea. We used to do some kickboxing so I guess it could be easier to work something out with him than go to some random companies. I just want to avoid any false steps and fuck myself up as this is the first time I'll be attempting anything like this, combined with the fact I have no studies.

prob babycode tier guy when I think about it though lol

Speaking as a professional software engineer, Figure out what it is, *then* figure out how to do it. Google is your friend here and there are so many tutorials and cookbooks and ready made stuff for setting up something like an ecommerce site. All the best programmers I know just did it for kicks as teenagers, like to mod games, admin game servers, shit like that, without realizing how much they actually learned. They just wanted to do something and looked up how to do it, until they knew.

I personally did 6 years in college for CS (4 + 2 grad school) but thats probably off the table for you

just git gud
tons of resources online. pick a language, learn more, rinse, repeat. github and stackoverflow, look at other people's code

i really should take my own advice, but i've scraped by on laughable code so far due to pairing it with other skills.

you will fuck up. that's part of learning, and why it's good to learn with minimal investment. a couple grand lost as a college kid will feel like shit but try that with two kids and a wife who's still in school. you'll make the couple grand back in a summer.

minimize risk, be smart and have backup plans for everything so you can rebound. do your research on where your money goes. you'll be alright.

You say git gud but goddamn I take a class I Ace it go online to look for more stuff and I realize how class barely scratched the surface and every goddamn video online is the same basic shit any particular books or even online sites or videos to help teach more than just data input?

i get ya. i suck at code lmao and schools don't amount to much

try this: find a technically simple product/service/digital whatever you want to emulate, copy it from start to finish as practice. you will learn a lot.

google/stackoverflow is your best friend for roadblocks.

Not OP, but have a question

Is making stupid little mobile games profitable at all? Or is the market completely saturated with shit.

I have a BS in CS, but im like that other user that just got bumped around classes, always starting new languages, and never really specializing in anything.

Would this be worth picking up in my free time? Could I just pump out little free games and put ads on them?

The problem is the laundering.

Mark 8:36King James Version (KJV)

36 For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

You can't take it with you user....

>Would this be worth picking up in my free time? Could I just pump out little free games and put ads on them?

Would you enjoy doing it?

And yes of course you could. How much money you make is debatable.

depends if you like taking it up the ass

Yes

Make an idle game like adventure capitalist. As long as there is enough content you can make a decent bit of money.

Yeah it will be a lot of work, but I'm sure it will be fun. I just don't want to waste my time if its not gonna go anywhere from the start.

Good idea, easy to build on too.

This is because you don't follow the marvelous Tai Lopez courses

practice first theory second

if you are learning just theory and cannot link it to things you have already done you are not very effective unless you have high iq and good memory