/cwg/ Classic WoW General

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/EverystWoW/comments/7fyjz8/server_cap/dqfcjla/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kobbers is a mentally ill tranny

druids best class

Everyst shills git gone

Silvet... you are the one who is mentally ill. Kobbers just likes to joke around.

>making fun of a mentally ill everyst shill is now shilling for everyst
Who the fuck is Silvet?

>kobbers claims to be offline
>the tranny is ONLINE RIGHT NOW
LMAO

I just woke up.

is felmyst up or down, I don't want to read 10 hours of shit

Silvet...

It's up but not really it's running off his computer

>kobbers claims to not be mentally ill
>gets proven wrong
>attempt to claim I'm silvet
>can't prove anything
>claims he isn't playing
>currently running Strat
mental illness

>there are rogues in this game that STILL level with daggers
Holy shit, the commitment to retail vanilla is astounding

i don't know 80% of the names used in these threads and i've been playing and posting for a year in a half desu

You seem confused.

what the FUCK bros

Pvp and fun

They banned me bros. My 40 nelf drood is done

Add "retarted" if anyone on horde needs another fresh shaman in their guild

what'd you get banned for my man?

lmao roll on everyst

>can't decide a server to level on

no idea dude
i joined the /china server (that no one is on btw) and spammed "YOU WAN BUY GOL? BUY GOL NOW.COM YOU BUY" the other night while drunk leveling so that may have done it

In this lag? lel

= me
roll tauren with me on LH and we'll grind tonight

welcome to web

just roll everyst
please

lol kill yourself nazi lol

set realmlist 73.38.102.112

WOW TBC ALL WELCOME

is the horde guild all the people from this general joined

Might be wrong on the spelling

It's low pop though
idk about chinks hope

how to make account?

the chinese problem isn't nearly as bad as is shilled in these threads
seriously you'll find groups all the time and they'll at least make an effort to speak english even if they're foreigners
don't waste your time on meme dead on arrival servers

this

The chinese are a cancer though. So are the russians

This desperate for english speaking people ?

kronos 3 will save us all
>chinese stay on lights hope
>russians stay on nighthaven
>glorious na/eu master race rolls on kronos 3 fresh server with vpn ban

Go away kronos shill

the "na/eu population" on Kronos 3 will be split between nighthaven and everyst and equal 100 people total

The chinese problem is actually really bad
Whispers every 5~10 minutes for gold selling and zones overpopulated with xiaochenxhindu and nichaomeis is really awful to level through. Economy is all kinds of fucked up. If you actually want to level on light shop get a bot

I don't know what to tell you man, I just don't see that many chinese around
pic is a screenshot I just took in winterfell, only 2 asian looking names

economy is fucked up because of crogge/WK duping gold

I mean winterspring

>The chinese problem is actually really bad
horde player here

its 8am in changhai

Ah, the goal posts! They've moved!

please just play on everyst for fucks sake guys cmon

So is light's hope gonna be dead? iirc spergs itt where talking about migrating to another server

don't play on Everyst fuck off we don't want you

oh it was everyst they were talking about thank you installing now

trannies will forever live in the mountaineer's shadow

lights hope is unraveling, i don't think it will die like everyone else but i do think it's time to start rolling an alt somewhere else

especially since AQ is by far the most snore inducing patch

>everyst has a 2k cap imposed by the staff
even if they somehow got population no one wants to play on a dead sub-2k pop server. thats worse than zethkur.

Ur wrong tho. 2k pop cap is main reason why im playing here

>reddit.com/r/EverystWoW/comments/7fyjz8/server_cap/dqfcjla/

>"We do not expect a busy release, but if we ever do hit 3k peak online, we will close registration and only open it intermittently to discord members. At 4-6k online we will shut down registration and it will be by invite or application only. We share your concern."

china moves a mile a minute, you just can't see what they type without chinese localization

What class goes best with pvp engineering?

paladin
shadow priest
rogue
warrior

etc

classes that get kited easily

Most fun way to grief? I saw a video where a nelf priest mind controls people off the bridge at the entrance of thousand needles and that looked fun but there must be something better

Chuck Norris just died.
whats your favorite Norris joke?

WArrior and Rogue mostly, but technically every class benefits from it

fake

>everyst has like 600 people online
what a meme

lol it has like 50
pop has been proven to be fake many, many times over

>purposely posts a fake number so he can respond to himself with the real/lower one and freak out

why are trannies always also the biggest mental case samefaggots?

why does anybody ever post on Veeky Forums if all anyone does is accuse them of lying/samefagging? it's getting fucking stupid
fyi i posted that it was more like 50, I am NOT the idiot who unironically thinks the pop is at 600

?

I just typed /who on alliance and it says 200 people online, I added an extra 400 even though servers tend to be alliance majority

w-what?
this logic doesn't track at all

ur right ur the idiot who unironically thinks the pop is 50

its literally just 200

what about horde

>too new to realize wreathe has been faking pop since the 2nd week
lolol
he even admitted it and people had to keep him from quitting because of it
go back to retail, you don't belong here

horde is drama and namefag free

>800 on felmyst
HOW

LOL you mean 8?
he's running it on a cable connection from his basement in CT, I'll post you the fucking trout if you don't believe me

gummy get ye gone

its ok because remember: wreathe is incompetent and got his shit hacked by his own staff member!

yeah its 200 in total

i think you're assuming i'm the guy who keeps saying that, but i'm not. he got hacked because of a simple mistake by a fanboy who posted the public IP of the website while it was still in dev
it wasn't in plaintext (and believe me I thought it was for awhile to), someone just injected code into the database write procedure to write a separate, unencrypted copy of username/passwds as they were created

So on his last vid he says his server is up and open to the public, time to mail mommy blizzard.

can someone who knows something about Muscular dsytrophy explain to me the gritty reality of gummy's life?

i've talked to wreathe for a long time about this and this is the closest approximation i've ever seen posted on this board about what wreathe thinks actually happened

hes literally going to die young lol

rip felmyst

thanks, thats because a) i actually work in the industry and b) i saw the screenshot posted by the fanboy in question that accidentally leaked the address of the dev site
i was on the "plaintext' team for awhile until I saw that, because not much else made sense

hes a literal wheelchair slug with fucked up limbs a piss bag and literal poopsock
its no surprise hes autistic as hell and sucks internet clique dick to be accepted
he could die any time either now or in a few years the kid is on borrowed time from birth

he's already accomplished more than i have with my healthy body desu

Wait what the fuck, Felmyst is open?

well if you have ever bathed yourself or walked a few feet thats more than he can ever possibly do so don't feel bad
yeah but only to people with accounts already made

That is good but there is a good one that invokes more rage.
Be nelf priest, go shadowmeld at the horde fp in felwood.
mind control horde off of the cliff
not only are they going to spawn as a ghost in darkshore, but they;'re going to have to run all the way to felwood and jump off the same cliff to get to their body as they won't be able to get to it from darkshore. it's like a 15 minute inconvenience, and while they're mad and thinking about spirit rez'ing, you're mind controlling someone else off the cliff and having the time of your life.

Honestly it's the main reason to roll a nelf priest. If I met a nelf priest that rolled a nelf priest for ANY other reason I have to assume they're legally retarded.

yes, your server is open gummy

not 'open'. no new registrations. if you had a beta account you can sign in, but it's just being run off a comcast connection in his home
he can't actually host new registrations without violating his C&D
the sucky part is, someone offered to pay for him to move his shit to an offshore, non-berne, non-UCC host and he had a panic attack and kicked him
he doesn't want his server to succeed, he's afraid.

Who is this cum summoner?

you can always tell when Bad is in the thread
he's the only guy who ever seems like he knows what he's going on about

he's violating blizz copyright by doing what he's doing though and repeated infringement after being hand delivered a C&D is probably going to get him sued lol

How many are on? I don't even remember playing the beta but whatever i wrote down for felmyst works, so maybe i did?
But I tried /who and didn't see anyone so thought maybe i'm high.

>someone offered to pay for him to move his shit to an offshore, non-berne, non-UCC host and he had a panic attack and kicked him
post the full conversation screenshot? should have been a lot of ppl there for it from how often its mentioned

gummy literally sat here all night arguing while pretending to not be gummy. it was bizarre, read through the last couple threads if you haven't.

too lazy and i dont actually care if you believe me or not. lots of ss's have been posted in the last two threads though, feel free to check archives if you want to see for sure.
the sad part is people have been celebrating him for his decision to turn Wreathe's offer down, like it's not a major blow to the pserver community.

>inb4 wreathe shill
I don't play on everyst and i dont care what wreathe does, but it was a generous offer on his part that wouldn't have been dismissed by anyone with goals of succcess

just reported felmyst to blizzard

have fun in jail gimmpy

there was no pic of the conversation in those threads, why do you think i asked? it seems that someone offered and he was snap banned for it. am i missing something?

theres no screenshot, basically wreathe (admin of everyst) went into gummys discord and said he'd pay for gummys hosting and help him do sysadmin shit and help him set up a server safe from blizzard, and he'd have full/root control of the account and server, it's about the most generous offer you can imagine

gummy then banned him and shitposted for the last 48 hrs in our threads about how wreathe is shady and incompetent and got hacked by his own staff, interspersed with gummy talking about how awesome he is, and admitting that he has no goals for himself or felmyst and that he's basically waiting for classic

gg

you're not missing anything really, except
(AND THIS IS HERESAY, I DIDNT SEE IT)
supposedly someone close to Gummy was trying to get ahold of the codebase from him, and when Wreathe offered, the guy got in Gummies ear and convinced him that Wreathe was trying to take over his project, and Gummy kneejerked