/lisg/ - Life is Strange General #688

''Snowy days'' Edition

Previous Thread: >Farewell - Behind the Scenes:
youtube.com/watch?v=19z8RzlatS4

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 2 − ''Brave New World'' 19 October 2017 (Out Now)
Episode 3 − ''Hell Is Empty'' 20 December 2017 (Out Now)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − Early 2018

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/14521611
strawpoll.me/14521629
strawpoll.me/14658218
strawpoll.me/14659151
strawpoll.me/14659805
strawpoll.me/14692832

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=pVJWe9Tj6mU
youtu.be/Y8Qln9q0YQY?t=17s
youtube.com/watch?v=TD_Q9CxXTo4
youtube.com/watch?v=TO78USTtPyo
youtube.com/watch?v=wwwQ4uVGGSE
youtube.com/watch?v=6GJO_RpBnEg
archiveofourown.org/works/7650610
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

everyone except chloe is nice

ZAK GIVE ME BACK MY LEGIONS

Cutest girlfriends.

Chloe is #1

WRONG!

Victoria probably gets off to pissing herself and being spanked.

Threadly reminder that Chloe would choose Rachel over Max

True!

Threadly reminder that Rachel chose Jefferson, Frank and Nathan over Chloe

Victoria just likes to be loved.

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

He threatened your Chloe. Shoot.

A L W A Y S

And Chloe would still take Rachel;
Face it, Max loses to Rachel in every category except the ability to complete control Chloe with time powers

Who could ever love her?

Before BtS Episode 3's release:
>Devs: ''Intense episode is waiting for us.Be ready for it;);) There is a reason why we chose Tempest as major theme and you will find out;)''
>Don't worry, Deck9 won't disappoint us. They are better than Dontnod
>I love you Zak. Thank god, finally a developer who understands us!! What did we do to deserve him guyssss
>CLOUD 9!!! TELL ME WHATCHU REALLY LIKE... BE READY FOR MULTIPLE KISSESSS!! CLOUD 9 WOHOOOO
>Sera is a witch. Ending is going to be awesome
>We will see how Damon got killed
>We will get our revenge from Skeevy guys too
>We will see Skip's concert too. Rachel and Chloe will go there yeeeyy
>All plot holes Dontnod left will all be answered.
>Beanie Queen Steph will get hug and also we will have advice scene ;);)
>They will not touch 3 years. They will keep their promises:) Unlimited happy endings are coming. 6 variations depending our choices with RACHEL HYPE CLOUD9

After BtS Episode 3's release:
>Deck9's worse than Dontnod
>Devs were bullshitting all along: Tempest? They forgot it. Poor Shakespeare is rolling in his grave right now
>Zak went full retard
>Nothing was cut:)
>Girls went full nun-mode and was giving each other cheek kiss and 0.1 sec cuddle scene in bed -even with cloud 9 intimacy
>Choices didn't matter
>Pedo Frank
>Frank pushes Damon out of screen. God knows how is he fucking dead
>Rachel spent almost the whole episode in that hospital bed
>Chloe was unconscious at the very intense moment
>Sera magically untied herself
>End choice didn't solve anything
>William went full Fast and Furious flashbacks.
>Even if Sera and Rachel reunite, Sera gtfos that town in one way or another
>They added credits scene out of nowhere - Rachel's ded - Chloe's still suffering. Technically, they were bullshitting about not touching 3 years either

why she so mad

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

She found out Chloe likes her.

Before Episode 3
>Zak will save us
>retcon incoming
>your choices matter
>No plot left behind
>We're gonna give you a reason to really hate David

After Episode 3
>Zak is Michel 2.0
>David turns out to be a nice guy and Phil Becker is technically responsible for Max surviving Episode 5 of then next game.
>Damon is defeated off screen by an unarmed and wounded man.
>None of your choices matter.
>Legion committing suicide in droves.
>Dark Room stinger lel
>Because of sales Michel and Zak will make games that end like this again, and again, and again, as if none of them understand what it's like to have the protagonist (and the player) cucked out of a satisfying final conflict

I mean ignoring the "legion" bullshit I'm inclined to want to shoot because not only do I think that you should only aim when you intend to kill but I also don't think that Frank can be trusted to put his knife down.

On the other hand, he was a total buddy in BTS.

AAAA WHAT DO I DO

nah

does rachel wear her earring during sex

Why wouldn't she?

>On the other hand, he was a total buddy in BTS.
He really wasn't.

>AAAA WHAT DO I DO
He's a man who sells hard drugs to high schoolers and threatens people with knives. He is not Max's or Chloe's friend. If he were carrying a gun he would absolutely have pulled it out.

Cause Frank might not like it?

I don't see why he wouldn't

I know you're trying to bait, but no one cares

youtube.com/watch?v=pVJWe9Tj6mU

Time to be sad.

there's already a BtS version of it

>even after the last THREE chapters, people STILL think that OUroboros will end well
Consider the mythological ideas behind the Ouroboros, and apply them to the LiS universe
The story will end with Max and Chloe realizing everything is going to revert to the VERY FIRST time in the bathroom (i.e. at the start of the GAME), and their memories will be erased and everything from the start of the GAME to the end of the FIC (which will be exactly ONE YEAR after the original shooting) will constantly be in cycle. The universe will forever be stuck in a one year loop, with even Max and Chloe forgetting what happens.
They will never leave Arcadia Bay, but will live in a relationship like in the story so far, happily unaware that they will never have a real future, as time resets itself every October 7th back to the beginning of the in-game events

Screencap this post

I hate to disappoint you user but it isn't going to have a sad ending. TomorrowHeart has said this multiple times. I'm sorry you don't believe him.

>I know you're trying to bait
knowing thing isn't your forte, then
you cared enough to respond, faget

Screencap it yourself, faggot

That's the beauty though; people will consider that a "happy" ending because Max and Chloe will always be "happy". They'll just live in a one-year bubble of their happiest year, and normies will eat it up because its bittersweet like Bae-ending and tickles that need for tragedy and happiness at the same time

youtu.be/Y8Qln9q0YQY?t=17s

Crawl deep, you know I’ll walk you through this We can leave the pain outside
Prise my ribs apart
And we can watch the blood drip dry
In another lifetime
I thought I saw you
Peering through the cracks of age
I was on a battlefield
Smiling in the pouring rain

>being stuck in an eternity of always thinking your life is going to fall apart, and being right but you assure each other that you're not right.
There can be no hope in this hell, none at all.
Even fucking Chiaroscuro is more hopeful than Ouroboros if that turns out to be the case.

youtube.com/watch?v=TD_Q9CxXTo4

Ohhh, jump that 43
Are you wild like me?
Raised by wolves and other beasts
I tell you all the time
I'm not mad
You tell me all the time
I got plans
Me and you, me and you, me and you
We could do better, I'm quite sure
Me and you, me and you, me and you
We could do better, I'm quite sure
Me, me, me, me, me and you
Me, me, me, me, me and you

Max's left hand is being very lewd.

she's a faggot and she knows it

Just screencap it and I'll see you in 1 year when it's finally finished

Best webm. Best ship.

youtube.com/watch?v=TO78USTtPyo

I’m done with the creatures online
There’s more to this life
If you’re honest now
Are you coming untied?
Are you one of us?
There’s a baying crowd
And it’s a call to account
It’s a crying shame if you don’t come
And it’s a call to account
And it’s a crying shame if you don’t come
Are you with me?
Are you with me?

You screencap it! There're no blacks here.

>I'm somewhere, you're somewhere
>I'm nowhere, you're nowhere

Here's your stupid screencap

Would Warren handle fatherhood with Brook or Max well?
Or would he basically be panicking the whole damn time even when he gets things right?

Make sure you keep it safe

youtube.com/watch?v=wwwQ4uVGGSE

>I don't want to say goodbye...
>Stars falling from the sky...
>We will all be judged
>By what we leave behind...
>... I don't want to say goodbye...

>I just need a minute to breathe...
>I just need a minute to breathe....
>I... just need a minute to breathe
>I... just need.... a minute to breathe...

youtube.com/watch?v=6GJO_RpBnEg

It gets more awkward when Max tells Chloe that she's hooking up with Joyce.

archiveofourown.org/works/7650610

That's not the Price family member she has her eyes on

>tfw when a max/william fic exists but a max/joyce one doesn't
that one where everybody fucks everybody doesn't count

>Max/William exists but Max/Joyce and David/Chloe doesn't
It's a sad thing that my boner has ended here.

Do it yourself, i didn't even read the post itself, couldnt care less. That's why i posted it, for (You). Good night.

Warren is

Max Caulfield's true love!

Go ape ape ape!

someone who would have gladly sacrificed his life for Max's happiness.

A cuck.

That theory actually makes sense...
Fuck.

Or maybe Tomorrowheart is just setting us up to believe that and all the conflict will be resolved and everyone will be happy!... Right guys??

He's said repeatedly, as recent as 2 days ago, that Ouroboros will have a happy ending. Don't fret needlessly.

I think the final answer is somewhere between a true ouroburos and TRULY HAPPY ENDING.
Like maybe Chloe loses an arm or something.

Losing an arm means it's easier to be the big spoon during cuddle sessions!

Wouldn't it make more sense for Max to lose the arm since that's how she rewinds time?

The tragedy is that Max only feels comfortable laying on the side that Chloe still has an arm on, so Chloe's one true arm will have circulation cut off.

It...sounds more like something she'd think of in the heat of the moment and would say, "if I don't have my hand, I can't extend it to stop time. Chloe, help me cut it off."

Spoilers for Dragon Age: Inquisition's Trespasser DLC: Max is the Inquisitor confirmed.

Ironically, this isn't the WORST idea ever. If it works, no time powers (though she'll never know if one finger in particular was the power finger).
If it doesn't work, she can just undo it.
But boy, I can't imagine it feels good to lose your fucking hand.

No it's the stupidest idea I've ever seen

Would Chloe even do that though?

pretty sure max just uses her arm as a way to focus her power, i doubt that her arm LiTeRalLY causes her ability

The shower scene pissed me off. I wanted to see Chloe's big dick.

A harmless dumb kid who gets an unreasonable amount of bashing and hatred from this general.

Probably not, but Max is the one who can see the future.
Me too, but, since there is no explanation of what causes the power, for all we know, Max might have some sort of hilariously easy way to depower herself (or something much harder but way too weird to expect her to use).

You're not wrong.

dont kill urself u might die!!!1

I wanted to see the hickies Rachel left all over her big dick.

lowkey I was hoping we'd actually see a hickey on her neck

I want to see Rachel's belly swelling from the fastest Chloe sperm that got to her eggs.

what the fuck guys

>Tumblrinas
>Legion
In a nutshell

Reminder that Maxine doesn't deserve happiness for what she did to Chloe

Oh you're that same user that loves to say "Chloe should ghost Max"

Please get a life. Thanks

Reminder: Steph > Rachel

Holy shit I love this! Haha

>Chloe's a desperate lovesick puppy, and she would absolutely stay with Rachel even after she found out Rachel cheated. She'd be upset, but she'd still want to be with Rachel, and she'd still be willing to work it out, even if that meant raising Frank's kid. And you know what? Chloe Price would be the best dad ever to that kid. She'd William 2.0 the shit out of raising that child.
The image of Chloe as a parent to a little kid is the sweetest but also the most bittersweet thing ever. She knows what an amazing parent can do for a kid, she has the example of her dad, and she also knows the pain in not having one or more parents around so I think she'd be hell of a mother. That said she'd probably spoil the kid a lot to make up for her own too sudden end of the childhood.

>implying deserving things matters
>implying the concept of deserving anything isn't thrown around by people too weak to do what they want done to the world

All those things about Rachel could be said about Chloe though

The best way to heal yourself is to be the thing you wish you had.
Maybe it'd never make the cut stop hurting, but it'd go from a pussing wound to a paper cut over time.

>implying anything in that pic is real
>people actually believe they would stay in a long term relationship after Maxine destroyed Chloes mother and could destroy/manipulate Chloe at a whim

Don't reply user. He's a baitcuck. He likes to bait because everything he says is retarded and no one else agrees with him. I have been long enough in this thread to see him repeating that same statement and literally no one else agrees with him and usually gets ignored cept for the anons that fight back his statement but not even legion agrees with him.

>"Chloe loves Max!"
>provides literally no in-game evidence for this
*yawn*