/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #198

Truly our guy edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR STUPID ASS QUESTION IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>The Battle City Duelist Chronicle event is live now. Arkana is available to unlock
>new main box on Dec 31st. Lightsworns, Dark Worlds and Volcanics inside
>Zane will be roaming Duel World early January
>little Yugi will be added to the gate mid January
>Dakini and MAR will be limited to 2, and lots of skills are changing in January. Check the ingame list for specifics
>expect a PvP Tag Duel event late January
>Syrus, DINO DNA, Sartorius, Yubel, regular Marik, Solomon, and Tristan are all in recent files and will appear someday.

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1CgDvHjN-GEFgr8nEOoL03Y6rZ9fcJLRy/view
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for box isn't so bad and every other post saying that it's bad is just bait.

second for the box is bad and this post is bait

who's /modded/ here

feels fucking good

It is pretty bad, i say claudians and maybe gem knights have better stuff than dark world and especially lightsworn, which are supreme shit.

Holy shit it was on time.

Who is this ol boy?

/modded/ here, laughing at lucklets and farmfags

It doesn't even really ease the grind after a while

what are the odds of getting caught? what if i use the same account to play on both android and steam? i know you can only do it on steam so would it affect me if i use both?

who /forever platinum/ here

oh shit

>magic trick
>hide emotions
>entertain the crowd
Wait a minute...

>hand on his hip
What a faggot.

mod on phone, play clean on steam

they can't do anything, so there's no excuse to not mod

Nobody in the history of duel links has ever been "caught" using the modded apk. It simply hasn't happened yet. You can transfer your data using the konami ID function, so you'd have it shared between your phone and steam version.

drive.google.com/file/d/1CgDvHjN-GEFgr8nEOoL03Y6rZ9fcJLRy/view

>white shirt
>no midriff

Did... did they censor Marik's stomach?

Just imagine how abyssmal the grind is without the apk.

god damn his dad is hot af no homo

It's not that they "can't", they have full power and right to ban anyone who uses the mod. They just won't because those people are still customers.

I'm new to the game and these generals just saw a couple posts saying they got banned for doing it, but they could have been memeing I guess

thanks

Got 2 SR tickets, is Union Attack still a must-have for farming? Any other I should get? I haven’t played in several months

Anyone who types in caps and says something on the lines of" OH FUCK KONAMI JUST SENT AGENTS TO MY HOUSE HEL-" is memeing

There's been no documented proof of a ban, frankly we don't even know what the ban message would look like yet.

the people who claim you wont be banned are also memeing

CreativeTimmy or whatever his name was, was banned for using it. But only because he participated in the WCS and admitted using it.

Day of the rope soon, modded apk faggots. You will feel the noose tight around your weak, frail necks.

Well ye obviously if they said that they'd be baiting but it wasn't that blatant

Yeah I guess if you straight up mail konami with your name and screenshot of you using the mod things are a bit different.

To be honest, I'd welcome the ban. The grind in this game is unreal even with the mod.

Bellybuttons are lewd

You will likely be able to get UA when Yugi appears at the gate next month so I wouldn't waste the tickets for that.

broken deck donut steal

Have you been visited by the floodgate goddess today?

thot

I'll flood her gate

>9 box URs for a meme deck
pay 2 lose

Only Chad Jaden is worthy of possessing Slifer

Nice 1k stats dork.

Why so angry? Cmon, you don't need to be scared of my heroes!

Do not bully my wife.

We will get Tristan before BROLAND

>filename not slifer and slacker

Dating a minor is illegual, sucm.

how do i farm this event for gems? do certain spaces give them? i noticed some of the story ones give 30

>illegual, sucm

blind luck
chests and story ones can give from like 5 keys to even 100 gems

modded apk

She's a 1000 year old ghost.

She is legal

sure you tell that to the judge

they're not box URs though

>get all story pieces
>use the lottery
>use dice pieces to get on chest spots

Necrophilia is also forbidden.

I can't wait for this sissy gx shit to be over with so we can have the real chad.

fuck off I'll open a cold one when I feel like it

already using the modded apk just wasn't bothering to land on the chests, thanks boyz

>any YGO protagonist
>chad

What staples like MW should I be going for?

Sphere kuriboh

GOING FAST MAKES ME FEEL ALIVE.

The only thing you'll be opening is your asshole for your new prisoner friends, lawbreaker.

Are dark magician decks any good with the new support from Arkana?

they're better than trash now

No but make them anyway cus they're cool. Also their support is all the way at level 40 and that's work.

They're much better now at least in theory but they aren't top tier, which is fine. Only problem is having to grind Arkana to 40 to get Dark Magic Curtain.

Floodgate, sphere kuriboh and wall of disruption. Somebody needs to add staples to aim for in the OP

econ, antimagicarrow, xing zheng hu, wall of disruption, floodgate trap hole, super rush

>Floodgate Traphole
>Wall of Disruption
>Winds of whatever (Mai lv 25 reward)
>Curse of anubis
>Enemy Controller
>Sphere Kuriboh

Konami will fear the samurai

Is it worth getting 3x floodgate? I got lucky with my first one in the first 10 packs but my second was down to 70 and now I'm kinda weary since the rest of the pack/UR aren't that good

>Dying guy who escaped prison camp gets brought to Sir. Freed
>Tells his children he loves him
>Jaden goes to him
>"Did you happen to see a kid with a blue vest and blue hair there?"
>Guy dies after Jaden asks him this question

LMFAO Jaden gives no shits

Didn't you hear Jaden is like totally the devil for having people join him on this mission.

repost that image you fucking brainlet

2 is enough

>Implying there are any straight dudes in YGO

Yusei, just like all the other male characters cares about two things only: card games and dick

Depends if you're interested in slower decks.

Shit like Ghostricks get a lot of milage out of Floodgates.

how did I do

delete this

>2 packs
awful

floodgate is literally the best trap right now, 2 is a must 3 is nice

Tristian and Duke are straight

and by extension suck ass at cards games so its not worth it.

3 is too much on a 20 card game

ITS ALL LUCK YOU SCUM FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOUUUUU YOU PIECE OF SHIT YOU DONT DESERVE THAT FLOODGATE I BET YOU ALREADY HAVE 3 ARE YOU RUBBING IT IN MY FACE MAYBE I DID SPEND 1K GEMS JUST TO TRY AND GET FLOODGATE MAYBE I DID RESET THE BOX AFTER 190 JUST TO SEE IF ID GET LUCKY BUT NO YOUR SORRY ASS HAD TO SUCK OFF KOMONEY TO GET THAT GOOD SHIT I BET YOU DUMP MORE THAN MY MINIMUM WAGE ON THAT DAILY Shitposts aside that's pretty good.

no it isnt, think would you run 6 in a real 40 card yugioh deck

the answer here is yes, I would run 6 of the best stable trap card

this is unironically how I feel and I'm upset that you betrayed your fellow lucklets with that spoiler text

brainlet here what do I not understand about ghostrick vanish? I activated it before his monster attacked and there was nothing else on the board except the gear continuous spell.

I would run 3 Floodgates, Yuki-Onna and then cards to bounce yuki-onna.

card effect =/= by battle dimwit

I'm willing to guess everything, seeing as you tried to stop him from destroying you in battle with it.

Ghostrick Vanish doesn't protect from battle.

>15 more wins til glossy SR
im going to make it

The card you want is a feint plan.

oh I read "cannot be targeted" and assumed it acted like feint plan.

tristan is entirely absent from duel links so far

and i dont mind in the slightest

Floodgate and Wall of Disruption are the winners.

this card was a fucking mistake

This card is deceptively powerful for a Normal rarity card.

Being able to shut down an entire battle phase is nothing to laugh at.

Is ghostrick mill better then eye/worm mill?