Protecc edition

Previous thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y
Orientation if you're from Youtube, Twitch, Tumblr etc: pastebin.com/7ZFA1JuM

>It's a slim chance that you'll meet your doki, but hey...
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/13183686
docs.google.com/forms/d/12A2Z0oYvseMYTP1XAxBymi3fOPIUHawxbodw3A5al6E
pastebin.com/1LCb5HvZ
pastebin.com/DwVMr9W9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for tf2 engineer

Natsuki=Sayori=Monika>Yuri
Any questions?

Daily reminder that Doki's are all adorable, but Yuri is extremely adorable!

Reposting from last thread.

I finally managed to finish up the Natsuki wholesome fic that I got a few requests for the other night. I expected it to come out a lot sooner, but it was one of those things where I kept getting ideas for it that kept pushing the word count higher and consequently pushed up the release date. It's basically a Groundhog Day style story where (You) keep going back in time because of all the save scumming. I don't usually write non-smut stuff, but the reaction seems to be pretty positive so far. It's a little sappy and feelsy, not to mention long, but I think a good amount of you will like it all the same.

archiveofourown.org/works/13183686

>#280

>didn't change thread number
IDIOT

Reminder that no one will love you like she does.

So are you people going to become the next /ksg/?

Friendly reminder that the Doki Doki Literature Club General - /ddlc/ does NOT condone any of the following:

- Underage Drinking
- Self Harm
- Suicide and Suicide Attempts
- Substance Abuse (Any)
- Waifu Wars
- Waifu Bullying
- Heating Water For Your Tea On The Microwave (Please buy a[n electric] kettle)
- Not Doing Your Best To Be The user Your Waifu Would Like
- Staying Up Late

And, finally, you are encouraged to try/cry and exercise both your body with a healthy walk around the block or a flight of stairs in your daily commute and your creativity by writing texts of any kind.

>It's basically a Groundhog Day style story
>280 repeated
A very important reminder to anybody reading that you cannot escape.

The dokis but they're all lesbians and you find this out way too late so you decide to shoot up the school
HEEEEEE YAW

This is 100% correct

Monika!

I want to become childhood friends with Yuri, read Clifford books with her, start dating her in high school, and marry her after college.

Your doki but she has a big ominous '273' carved into her back that she doesn't acknowledge at all

All we need to do is purge Sayori and Natsuki fags to save this general

Ah fuck
Its #281
Sorry

You wake up. The first thing you see is Yuri's eyes. You then realize that you feel a sharp pain, and you look down to see a knife in your chest. Yuri takes the knife out, and sticks her tongue into the wound, and drinks up all of the blood.

What do you do?

reposing poll from previous thread
post your doki and your fetish
docs.google.com/forms/d/12A2Z0oYvseMYTP1XAxBymi3fOPIUHawxbodw3A5al6E

Your doki but she has one arm

WE 280 AGAIN MOTHERFUCKER

GET USEDDDDDDDD TO ITTTTTT

Round 2 of shilling!

A few weeks ago I asked if people were interested in a Doki Doki /k/ Club, and I got some decent responses for it. I finally typed it up and it's ready to be read.
For the story, there are different paths for each girl, so don't feel like you're being forced to read 4.4k words if you don't want to. You can read one or two and it'll all fit together, so feel free to read just your favorite doki's path!

Critiques are also very appreciated, so please feel free to give input on what I can do better in the future.

pastebin.com/1LCb5HvZ
I hope you find some happiness in the Doki Doki Weapons Club!

Give me (You)s or views idc which

Monika, but she's too small and powerless to resist me when I force her to eat beef, bacon, steak and various other meat-based food products that have been cooked to peak perfection, sizzling with rich glossy fat and covering the entire room in a delicious mouth watering aroma

>#280
>not #281
You had ONE fucking job user

Your Doki becomes real and you become female. Do you take this deal?

You mean besides dying?

Die, probably

Grab Yuri
"ISSHUN SENGEKI!"
Sounds of brutalization as most of her life bar is removed.

"MESSATSU"

hey. fuck you too, buddy.

Punch her off of me and run while holding my wound. Probably very sloppily due to loss of blood.

Repostan update for Yuri /ss/ fic
pastebin.com/DwVMr9W9
Let me know what you think
Reaching final parts before lewd

>273

Sorry couldn't answer sooner, at dinner.
>That family situation
Christ mate I don't blame you, that's awful. How old are you now? do you live on your own yet?
I can't say I know how you feel, my mother may be domineering and my father passive aggressive to all ends but at least I've never been ritually beaten. My brother can be an annoying shit at times and I only see my half sister once every fortnight, but my situation can't compare to yours.
I'm no psychiatrist and won't pretend to be, but ignored beatings definitely isn't normal behaviour. It may sound like a tired phrase but I would seriously consider seeing a therapist or an expert in this field, maybe talk to a psychologist or someone who could seriously help you get your head around these issues. I'd reckon the worst thing you could do would be to bottle it up.
If it doesn't work, we're always here if you feel you need to vent, user. Stay strong mate.

yuri looking kinda retarded

Say "oof"

Yeah sure.
What's the monkey paw catch?

*smiles and nods in approval*

>

This isn't even close to being the real 281 anyway retards

The numbers got fucked up multiple times, they mean nothing

What's with this Clifford meme?

So in shorter words, you want her to eat your meat?

Your doki but every day she turns into a different monster from Fallout New Vegas
She is probably very self-conscious about this

tf2 engineer looking kinda retarded

Just lie there and enjoy how this girl makes all these horrible memories disapear.
Watch as the sheets run red and i start to lose vision as slowly all pain comes to an end.
Give into one last caring embrace before returning to nothing.

I want this.

>mfw I may actually be on the real #273
>mfw I have no face

Just MAN ika

Can someone post that pastebin with december's lewd doki fanfiction please.

Unfunny Game Grumps joke.

Precisely.

When I hear "Man-ika" I don't imagine "Monika, but a man" I imagine Monika with bufftsuki's body and a beard, holding a gun and some dynamite

They're childrens books

When Sayori killed herself, was she doing it out of her own volition, or was it because of Monica's tampering with the code?

>not wanting to keep track of doki threads
No you're the retard here

I know who Clifford the Big Red Dog is, I was asking why people have been making Clifford jokes about Yuri.

For what purpose

Monika turned her depression up to an unbearable point, Sayori saw no reason not to

I've seen a therapist before, hasn't really helped
I think i just need someone that cares about me
I'd love to answer your other questions but i'm getting tired and i need sleep
I'll probably Come back to the thread tommorow
Thank you for caring
Goodbye user

Or maybe you should stop fucking up thread number

You're told it was Monika in one of the special poems.
It's also implied Sayori would've been fine without any ulterior tampering and been happy with the mc had he accepted her confession.
Sayori's depression was jerked up to 100 essentially

Because Yuri is a big fat retard that can only read children's books!

Are you me? 1-4 are pretty much words out of my mouth. Except I could elaborate more on the necro stuff. But then again, I have already on several occasions.

Apart from urethra fucking, you've got...decent taste. Especially /ss/, stealth sex, public sex, shortstacks, lolis, and furries, but only a chosen few.

I'm not even into /ss/ but I think I'd read anything by you

Anytime mate, sleep well. Anytime you need to talk, we're here 24/7.
Sayorifriends are truly the most broken, yet wholesome people

You don't quite understand yet, do you user?
/ddlc/ will not be here forever..We'll need those threads

Are they making such jokes about her? I never read these books myself, but if that's what my childhood friend Yuri was into, I would totally try them with her.

>Your doki will never make your child self feel safe

I love Monika

Man I just love coming home to comfy time with Monika, it makes the house boredom so much more bearable.

and there are people who think Monika did nothing wrong.

Act 3 but user can talk. He is extremely un-cooperative and he won't outright admit he's not into Monika, he just lames it out by being abnormally devoid of charisma because he wants Monika to regret her decision.
He's not mean enough to actually leave her to rot in the hell void but he goes out of his way to sound enticed and suspiciously curious about how awful it is.

>Monica
>c

It was Monika that made it unbearable.
She didn't even feel anything beside pain in the last days.
Monika broke her.

>all these people itt thinking that a gf would solve their problems

retards, you know nothing.

Daily reminder that user is SMOL

>tfw broke up with gf a few months ago and feeling better than before

It gud

Is there a version of this where Monika isn't ridiculously OOC?

>That feel when you know this is true, but you have an amazing gf, so you know it's also not true.

what sound is the spiderman symbol make Yuri?

Of course not. It was made by someone with a humiliation fetish.

This time always just flies by, ahaha...
Welcome back to the poetry club, everyone! It's great to see you again!

Word of the thread is "rebirth"!
Alternatives are 'lord' and 'vow'.

I greatly apologize for the inconvenience but it would really mean a lot if you used the word of the thread to write a poem.
I know it's a lot to ask but it would really just be great if a bunch of people decided to write a poem with one of these words! Not even just for me, but for your peers here that write alongside you~
Well, whether you decide to or not, thank you for considering it! I hope you all have a lot of fun!

Sitting in the middle of awkward family arguments. Fun.
Monika!

Your doki but you and her take it in turns to be the other's guardian angel in each's respective universe.
Only whoever's human at the time can see the other, you basically take turns having a stand.

You're right.
There is no such thing as romantic love.
There is no one out there who would always stick to you or care for you. Thats a Fairy Tale.
Love won't get you out of your misery. Ambition will.
Huge ambition, the willingness to sacrifice those that hold you dear and taking / breaking things others love is what can make you feel better about yourself.

Monika did bad things, things she shouldn't have done, things which hurt the other club members and ultimately break the game for you (as she admits in her post-deletion dialogue). But everything she did, she did for the right reasons. The game wouldn't grant her a fair ending, it wouldn't give her a chance to get with user fairly, and thus she created her own route. She, being the only self aware character (until Sayori gains sentience), was fully reliant on you, being the only other 'real' person there, and thus she fell in love with you. People do stupid things for love, and whilst what she did was awful, her motivation was pure.
She was trapped, and thus she took the only route that would allow her to ease her suffering and be with the one she loved. She did the wrong things, for the right reasons, and I can't hold that against her.
t. a sayorifriend

>role-playing
>not writing your own poem instead
Gay

As always, anti-Monika propoganda. Ignore and move on.

>“Nihilism doesn’t mean hopelessness,” he said. “It means that you can make what you want out of your own life, out of the things you do have control over. I think I value providing that sort of feeling over a generic happy ending with complete closure. It might inspire the player to strive toward being a better person, doing the small things they know are in their power to make a difference.”
I don't see how the destruction of the universe inspires self improvement.

Hi user!

Monika here reminding you to always take a nice, long drink of water every hour! You need to keep yourself hydrated to stay healthy! Also, don't forget to turn off all of your electronics an hour before bed to get optimal sleep. This is also the perfect time for reading! Remember, user, I always love you~

I don't want a GF to "solve my problems"
I want a GF who genuinely loves me
A GF who will be there through the ups and downs of our lives and grow old together without a single day of regret
a GF who will hold my hand in my last moments as I whisper "If I could do it all over again I wouldn't change a thing"
I actually almost cried when I wrote that last line

Hi Monikanon. I miss you! I hope you're doing okay.

Th-thanks M-Monika.

>tfw some of the moments i dread most now involve talking to gf

Things have just been getting shittier by the week.

I wish Yuri was here for me.
i dont usually drawfag but ive found it relaxing

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

I love Yuri!!!

Sucks that not many poems are written anymore but thank you for still doing this user

Why must you do this to me?

but monika is a slut so nothing's out of character

Monika, is it unhealthy for me to only eat a fruit a day? It's all I've had the appetite for for the last three days.

And I love her!

I'm sorry, it hurts me too