youtube.com/watch?v=IpWqKme-g_4
store.steampowered.com/app/617870
totalwar.com/blog/tomb-kings-announcement
tl;dr Tomb Kings on the 23rd of January, 4 LL's
Laboratory Mode
youtube.com/watch?v=qLSezK6_N5w
store.steampowered.com/app/594570/
totalwar.com/blog/reprisal-update-final-patch-notes
tl;dr: Laboratory and Reprisal updates now live, more balances & updates in January alongside campaign DLC and FLC

>History
youtube.com/watch?v=PhFP75EGPsI
store.steampowered.com/app/694880/Total_War_ROME_II__Empire_Divided/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Fu0UPnk4kc
store.steampowered.com/app/712100/Total_War_Saga_Thrones_of_Britannia/
totalwar.com/blog/thrones-campaign-map-reveal
tl;dr New Britain map is fuck huge so you can never escape the rain

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?1553-Total-War-Warhammer-II-Modifications

Campaign posting and screenshot sharing encouraged!

Previous Edition:

Other urls found in this thread:

forums.totalwar.com/discussion/209988/broken-textures-of-clanrats-hydra
steamcommunity.com/app/594570/discussions/0/1621724915770068946/
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1183083111&searchtext=chaos
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1234994835
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=904577954
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for tactics.

Reminder that he didn’t use any tactics to win his most important battle because the Itallic emperor was just that retarded

Second for war.

anyone have the mortal empires roll chart

roll

Just noticed that clanrats are completely bugged, and their jaws are permanently stuck in an open position. Also one side of their face is blackened while the other one is ultra bright.

How? How is this game in such a state after all this time? Every single day, there's a new fucking bug that I spot

I don't see the issues.
You need a better toaster.

Rolling

let's roll

So is i7 6700k and GTX 1070 OC not good enough now? The fuck kind of computer do I need for this fucking game?

Lol

I have some shitty i5 with a last gen gpu and I still don't get graphical bugs. Stop blasting the game over what is presumably a problem on your end

How exactly are broken animations a problem on my end? Mind explaining the logic behind that?

thanks

>AI in stance "march" retreats

: ^)

rolling for mommy or fat hovering toad

Murdered some stupid dawi fucks today, made a nice carpet.

>outdated drivers
>outdated/broken mods
>game not up to date

How high do you think are the chances of you having a bug that no one else has?

Reminder that black is the new greeen

>Demigryph is not a mount option for heroes or lords

Why?

So clearly CA is aiming for 4 LL per main race. Any lore expert care to elaborate on whether Ogre Kingdoms and Chaos Dwarfs have enough characters for that? IIRC Chorfs only have very few named characters let alone legendary lords.

Find a dying kid who's favourite race is Chorfs and give him his own LL version of Chorf Alastar.

>Greasus Goldtooth
>Golgfag Maneater
>Bragg the Gutsman
>Skrag the Slaughterer

works on my machine :^)

After literally 30 seconds of googling
forums.totalwar.com/discussion/209988/broken-textures-of-clanrats-hydra

>no one else has this issue
Yeah, fuck off. I literally just updated my drivers, game is up-to-date as well. No retexturing mods for Skaven

But user, there are no Chaos Dwarf fans.

>playing Bretonnia
>finally get to the fucking end times event
>all the SERVANTS OF X come after me and me alone
>lose almost all my African holdings
>fucking Dwarves even take some of the settlements because I couldn't take them back immediately
who the fuck designed this retarded shit
there are 9 fucking armies in my territory alone and a total of 3 in everyone elses

steamcommunity.com/app/594570/discussions/0/1621724915770068946/

More. Clearly not an issue on my end. Typical too

because the only way ca can program a challenging enemy is by having them ignore all other factions except for you

The thing is, I love the Chaos Dwarves. I think they fit an aesthetic desperately needed in the Warhammer lore, that of the unscrupulous bio-horror industrialists and arms dealers. With that said? I don't think there's enough on the Chaos Dwarves to warrant their addition to the Total Warhammer series.

Which fucking sucks because I can easily see the Chaos Dwarves occupying a unique playstyle compared to anyone else in that all of their production, recruitment and indeed faction itself is confined to one major settlement.

Chaos invasions were fixed weeks ago though. I've never experienced these issues ever again

the worst part is I fought off the first fucking wave, and NOW THERE ARE MORE OF THEM
WHY ARE THERE MORE OF THEM

want me to boot up the game and show you all the fucking armies about to say hello? I'm struggling getting Chivalry because these cunts keep destroying Garrisons because Bretonnian Garrisons are pitiful

THEY STILL HAVEN'T FIXED THIS FUCKING SHIT?

This means only one fucking thing. They didn't til now, they never will.

You don't think there's enough material about the Chaos Dwarfs for CA to make them a faction? Is that really what you just posted? When we have Norsca as its own faction and by all indications will get fucking Albion of all things? Are you possibly brain-dead?

Don't worry mate. CA explicitly said they wanted all 8th Edition armies to be playable in the end. This includes Chaos Dwarfs, even if they are only playable through Forgeworld stuff.

The all knowing russian leak (TM) had them listed as a DLC for Warhammer 3. Since they occupy a good chunk of the Dark Lands map, they'll be included sooner or later.

Is there a fucking mod to stem this bullshit? I annihilated their armies, then 5 turns later I spy 3 ships off my shores, then the next turn 6 fucking full stacks are at my southern border

because gw never made a model for them

I have played 3 campaigns since the last patch and Chaos invasions worked every time. So it has been fixed at last.

How old is your campaign?

Literally just started it yesterday

Aside of those that completely remove it, no.

That's some weird shit. Maybe you aggroed them because you held territory near their spawn point? This hasn't happened to me since the patch, but there definitely were mods for that back then.

I need to roll off your post

K thanks

>Aside of those that completely remove it, no.
ah of course, the famous
>the mods either buff it's difficulty beyond belief or remove it entirely
fucking classic
I just want them to NOT RESPAWN
I HAVE TO ANNIHILATE 9 MORE FUCKING STACKS, AND I GUARANTEE THERE ARE AT LEAST A FEW MORE ON THE WAY
FUCK I MAD, BRETONNIA IS WEAK ENOUGH AS IS.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1183083111&searchtext=chaos

Afaik this does a better job than CA's """"""""""solution""""""""""". Better than nothing.

The Chaos Dwarves have 3 LL.

Drazoath the Ashen is from the latest Forgeworld army, Zhatan the Black and Astragoth Ironhand are from older editions.

There aren't many more named Chorfs than these few. If CA can't make another LL out of the remaining ones, they'd habe to make up the 4th entirely.

thanks, this is what I have to go on for now, because this is fucking ridiculous. Bretonnia isn't strong enough to handle this many stacks without at least as many. The garrisons are too shitty

Rock the boat!

why is tww2 so much demanding when compared to tww1?
i have pretty dated pc but it can run tww1 with mixed high/med settings while achieving stable 60 fps
tww2 on other hand can barely run 50-60 fps with everything set to low im kinda disappointed is this attila shit all over again?

On turn 120 of my first ever vortex campaign, playing as MOMMY. Im getting raped by the ritual intervention armies right now, i had 4 full stax appear inside the black coast away from all the armies. Any advice on how to deal with those phaggots?
Also, what is the trigger for confederation with the druchi, if I can get malekith to confed with me I would be insanely powerful.

specs? I'm having an easier time with TWW2 than 1

fuck

They fucked it up. They changed a lot of the graphical settings for the worse. Now the game both runs like shit for a lot of people, and looks like shit for everyone. I don't see much of a difference personally, but it's definitely a thing

Only do th

what kind of buffs can we expect for Bretonnia?

This seems to depend entirely on the user and his PC. Many report better performance, meanwhile I needed to turn down some settings and still get stuttering in ME

My bad. Meant to say that you should only do the rituals at the end, in a batch. Don't do any of them as soon as you can. First one is an exception

Ghorst proves that CA does not give a shit and will use any character they feel like for a LL

i5 4570 and shitty r9 270x i wonder if there is any point in replacing that gpu at this point though
what are your specs and settings/fps?

i7 4770k
gtx 1070
16 gigs of RAM
game runs "better" but that's saying it ran better in the region of "better than shit". At least I generally get between 30-60fps
most of my settings are medium-ultra with minimum AA

There are a lot more particle effects on the map now. This just tanks performance. I would like to have a settong to disable smoke coming from besieged cities and stuff lile thaz, or at least separate battle settings (battles always run fine)

The biggest offender is Anti Aliasing. Turn it off completely and your game runs silky smooth, but all characters get potato faces.

Ghorst was used pretty specifically because he's from an empire vs VC supplement where he is the main opponent opposite Volkmar.

How about Alberic?

too bad Volkmar is fucking dogshit

I was disappointed when they updated the other lords but not him. He really needs something to be less shit.

Bordelaux is halfway between Couronne and Carcassone. I would've definitely preferred Bohemond but I can see the idea behind not using him since he's landlocked by other Bretonnians.

>all his skills only buff Flagellants
it's fucking abhorrent

Alberic is a drunken retard

Are there any Bret LLs left?

i thought he was decent. ran him with like 6 flagellants and 6 greatswords + guns and 4 cav, fucked up chaos pretty well. that was tww1 though

Bohemond Beastslayer of Bastonne, or the robin hood expy whose name I can't remember.

No Tyrion I don't want a military alliance with you, you fucking declare war on everyone all the time.

Robin hood would be sweet, an archer lord for a cavalry faction

ROLL

Has anyone tried using Cataph's boyz will be boyz mod? If so, what do you think about it? What changes do you like the most? What race do you play using it?

rollin

It's terrible. Admittedly, all those buffs turn them kind of amazing, but that is a big investment for something that isn't really a end tier unit by any stretch. He needs some +heal and -corruption or something. Maybe +leadership too.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1234994835

gimme gimme gimme

Happens to me too, but depends on map how bad it lookss. It's especially noticeable on the lower jaw.

>When a random barbarian from Attila is less bloodthirsty that the Defender of Ulthuan.

Please be someone big.

Fuck.

>steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1234994835
May have to check that out.

Hail Sigmar!

>Craventail
>Fucking Craventail

What the FUCK are they thinking?! Ae we seriously gonna miss a representative of on of the great clans for some bitchmode version of Queek?

Do you declare war on a hornets nest when you have to get rid of it? No. So why should he have to declare war on some lizards rats and apes. The only ones worthy of that are high elves and dark elves and lets face it, the former he wouldnt need to fight and the later are always at war with him.

paid DLC goy

Missing the point here. The FLC should've been something cool as well, there are a lot of options.

>Missing the point here.
only literal who's get to be free

Do we even know he is a full blown legendary lord? He could just be the reward for beating the vortex campaign as the tomb kings, like Boris for Beastmen or Red Duke for Wood Elves. Craventail is just as minor and only requires a new head/helmet model, just like Red Duke and Toddbringer.

>tfw you and all the Elector Counts have had it with Beastmen raiding shit

We're supposed to get a free skaven lord with TK. I don't think getting 1.5 skaven lords is a more likely scenario.

Lol I've got a 6800k and an overclocked 1080 and this game still hogs hard and has bad framerate drops. Brutal. I'm at 1440p though.

>empire
>loyalty meter
the fuck?

We were supposed to get 2 lores of magic and 2 empire wizards with Wood Elves, but we also got a Beastman lord, 3 radius-tier units for Chaos and .5 vampire lords.

Probably some mod to stimulate user's desire to be cucked.

You can't even turn off distortion effects anymore and those tank the map too.

Legitimacy mod

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=904577954

>occupying settlements gives you negative legitimacy
>elector cunts still won't confederate
wayyyyy too much hassle

My PC sucks, there is a decent LP with that Mod?

And the free Skaven lord is coming with a map expansion including at least one province. Don't set yourself up for disapointment.