store.steampowered.com/app/587260/Tokyo_Xanadu_eX/

>Zwei II is out on PC
store.steampowered.com/app/427700/Zwei_The_Ilvard_Insurrection/

>Trails of Cold Steel PC is out on Steam and GOG
store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:
mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

-Sen no kiseki 4 website revealed, fair warning, it contains spoilers:
falcom.co.jp/sen4/

-Zwei!! English release by XSEED. Titled as Zwei : The Arges Adventure
xseedgames.com/2017/12/01/xseed-games-announces-second-entry-in-the-zwei-series-zwei-the-arges-adventure-for-pc-this-winter/

-Sen : The Last Saga to release sometime next year, most likely September
gematsu.com/2017/11/next-legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-will-last

-PS4 remasters of Sen 1 and 2 to release in March and April 2018, respectively
gematsu.com/2017/11/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-kai-ps4-launches-march-8-japan
gematsu.com/2017/12/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-ii-kai-ps4-launches-april-26-japan

-Ys VIII released, but PC release date delayed due to issues with the port, and translation fixes to come in 2018
steamcommunity.com/app/579180/discussions/0/1484356232247880393/

-Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt
Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Any hope for the Sen 1/2 remasters to be released in English?

Osborne is life, Osborne is love.

On some small news. There will be new stuff about Sen IV featured in the Dengenki issue for January 11th.

Truly the hero of the story

Crow is my waifu.

nobody knows

it would make a lot of sense if they did, but you really never know

Has there been anything announced for the remasters that isn't apart of the PC version?

Did Alisa always have those retarded wings in her S-craft? I never tolerate her antics polluting my screen.

The PC version is not really relevant here. If they do bring over the PS4 versions, then it would be to go after the PS4 audience and also because CS3 and CS4 are going to be on PS4 so they might as well.

It's up to intelligent girls to liberate Crossbell. Dumb bimbos get aside!

Cum dumps aren't intelligent

>Be Renne
>Have all of Ouroboros behind you
>Still lose
>End up being basically nothing but a speedbump on based Estelle's road to victory

>Estelle +3 (three) defeated a child rape victim
W-woah, so this is the power of a B-rank bracer

>based Estelle
Estelle would lose to every single enforcer if it was up to her alone.

Bonds of people is the true power

"getting carried by your brother-husband and friends is the true power" you mean

More likely than Sen 3. XSEED can't afford a new localization project yet, so please look forward to the re-release of CS1 and 2.

Not sure about that. She has shown some big growth in just a few months. She's not even that much of a hothead anymore.

don't be mad just because your lolifu lost to best girl

That's because Estelle a shit. Bottom tier gameplay wise, absolute trash tier story wise.

>Runs up to fight an Aion head on along with Joshua and Renne
>Trash tier

Sure.

How much stronger will she be in Sen 4 if she kept training?

She'll be Cassius level. Screencap this.

Still the 2nd weakest protag ahead of Lloyd

Preggo.

She mastered her father's stronger move in just a few months after the 3rd, so she should be way stronger.

They are when Gnosis is involved

We'll see who's right when sen 4 comes out
winner gets to spend the night with Renne

It won't matter since returning characters automatically get a 100% power boost.

>idolshit
Aidios, Feena, Rhea... anyone. Help meeeee.

Just hold down the fast forward button. Nothing important ever happens when the idols are present.

I hope there are no subhumans here that do this

The only subhumans are the ones who tolerate idolshit in a game that has nothing to do with idols.

As of Sen 4: Rean>=Kevin>Joshua>>Estelle>Lloyd

>chapter 4's boss of the 3rd
I'm so angry at this

>Rean>=Kevin
lolno

Rean doesn't spin but he has that move that makes enemies spin with his S-Craft that ends in a tornado. Does that count?

First Ogre form puts him above Aurelia, then add on all of me and Valimar.

Calvard when?

Aurelia was holding back, Valimar sucks now and can't even beat an Aion without help, all of me Rean sucks too.

I dunno user, considering Kiseki has made a big deal about Aidios' guardians of her treasures. Isn't he the first person to kill one of those? Though that does make me question why they didn't just like McBurn do it, I mean the guy was willing to do so yet Arianrhod stopped him for some reason.

Is Kevin that strong? I just finished SC and I finally kinda get why people mention salt here.
Also all that talk about killing heretics and stuff makes me like Kevin a lot more than I did before.

>I just finished SC
Keep going.

trash in sc trash early game 3rd op late game

Downloading 3rd as I type

Enjoy. I wish I could play 3rd for the first time again.

>tfw Estelle is weaker fighter than soyboy Rean

What can we say. A dumb bimbo like Estelle isn't suited for fighting and is only good for pumping out Joshua's babies

>B rank bracer stronger than the Class 7
I bet shes weaker than Laura 2bh
Laura is bae

I love Laura too.
I love Estelle too!

Only one!
Unless the other one is Rixia :3

Literally everybody from Estelle's group except Kevin, and the whole SSS is now weaker than old Class VII

I love Rixia too!

Lolno

No shit. Why shouldn't she be?

After going against the people they fought in Sen III? Lol yes

Even if she was holding back, the results of that spar clearly showed that Ogre Rean is still strong enough that Aurelia can't afford to hold back against him

Did they purposely make Estelle and Joshua art shit in crossbell so they don't steal the limelight?

Hell no. Agate is a lot stronger than before enough to be A ranked bracer, Tita's refined her Orbal Gear that she's already sitting on it by default (which design wise still looks so stupid, I mean why would expose yourself like a sitting duck), Mueller's Mueller. I mean the only one who ended up becoming Osborne's bitch by default was Olivert.

I'd imagine Joshua, Richard, Renne and Zin are still up there.

Umm
>daughter of Cassius
>trained by him
>took down a string of enforcers

The sky cast went up against every known enforcer at the time, cassius bright, and ran a whole gauntlet of boss fights against the strongest people in liberl. Underage cold steelfag fucking detected

Play the games

>Cassius was trained by Rean's master
Hmm

Why isn't Kurt celebrating like Juna and Muse?

Wow, the shitter B team they let handle the Liberl plan.

>implying barrier man is not the strongest MC because he's limitless

lets be real
laura would drop that dragon dick of agates
alisas orbal gear is better by default because shes a reinford
muellers a bodyguard who was fired

Wut, Sky cast literally took on Cassius and Loewe. That's more than Class VII can claim.

Even the Crossbell cast handled more than that. Come back in 10 years when you fully understand Kiseki powerlevels.

>poweranking
So it comes down to this

>Sen 3 Rean
>evasion tank lloyd end game ao
>Divertissement Rean
>Divertissement Lloyd (nigga got winded with against rean without white hair n valimar wtf?)
>trashtelle

Leave them all to me

muted protags leave

>wake up
>/fg/ is arguing about useless shit again

He's realizing that Rean was holding back in their spars and he's mad.

marry, fuck kill, ignore

morning friend :)

>wake up
>ip counter didn't increase

Kill, ignore, marr, fuck in that order

Its either this or go the path of ksg.

Wait, you can understand the retarded out of whack power levels of this series where x character is only defeated because plot says so?

I will headpat Tio.

I still can't believe there's a "True Divine Blade" tier and that Ka-Fai claims that Cassius and Arios never reached it.

deported back to crossbell
headpat and banter
marry
having tea and intelligent discussion

in that order

Where
THE FUCK
Is Cold Steel 3

Its more like he felt like Rean was the one who would be able to master the Void form and use it dispel the darkness.

Cassius is a hack who switched to using a staff, and Arios is a pleb who couldn't get over his wife dying.

Just like the game craft upgrades
True is not the best though

Calvard will have a protag with the Ultimate Divine Blade tier ;^)

kek, i remember when /fg/ said Estelle could beat Rean in a fight

Ultimate Taito Fist.

Estelle stopped being able to handle Rean since like CS2.

>Rean is so strong wow
>lose every game

>Estelle fought a bunch of shitter enforcers and had a bunch of carries
>The SSS needed the entire timeline to get rewritten for them to survive
>Rean is fighting the most competent villain in the series so far

Rean is the worst and most embarrassingly pathetic JRPG protag of all time. He loses in his own final dungeons. He hasn't come out on top once in 3 games. Enough of this meme

I still can't believe Osborne made Ouroboros look like chumps in just only a few minutes in CS2 and pretty much throughout CS3. Like Ouroboros really needs to step up their game again to become the ultimate villains of the series.

>hey, let's work together with the guy who hijacked our Phantasmal Blaze Plan a year later after we got fucked badly.
>Vita: hell no (then went on her own)
>end of the game has Duvalie starting to wonder what the hell she's even fighting for anymore.
>McBurn: Hey, I finally found a guy who can fight my all so I'm going after Osborne now especially since I may or may not know that Rean's powers are just a copy cat to the real deal.

McBurn just wants to fight people with inhuman powers like Stigma users and Rean. People like Loewe, Cassius and Victor are boring for him. I really want to see what his backstory is.

As expected of the deconstructed special snowflake protagonist. I mentioned this way back then but no one believed me that Falcom really wanted to deconstruct a special snowflake harem protagonist.

>a sequel in a long running series have characters with higher powerlevels than the prequel

Shocking. Its like saying how Beerus is stronger than Frieza

Does he really need one at this point? And what do you mean Loewe was boring for him? He already mentioned that Loewe was one of the best people who fought against him and that him going out from a bitch like Weissman was what pissed McBurn off since he no longer has anyone to fight against in his full power (though why he didn't fight against Arianrhod is something I'll never get considering they had all the time in the world and yet never fought against one another once and even Lianne herself offered to fight against him in chapter 3 yet declined because I still have no fucking idea why. I mean woman already offered herself man and you deny it?).