byond.com/download/build/LATEST/

>Pomf Serbian, main Veeky Forumsstation server
byond://game.ss13.moe:7777

>Test server
byond://ss13.moe:1337

>Public server list
byond.com/games/exadv1/spacestation13

>How do I connect to the servers?
Hit the cogwheel in the upper right corner of the BYOND hub and pick "Open Location"

>OH GOD MY GAME FROZE BUT I CAN STILL SEE CHAT HOW 2 FIX??
Downgrade your BYOND version to byond.com/download/build/510/510.1347_byond.exe

>Veeky Forumsstation forum and logs + Discord circlejerk
ss13.moe/forum/
game.ss13.moe/logs
discord.gg/c32NDYj

>Map renders collection: updated sometimes
game.ss13.moe/minimaps/images/maps/

>Coderbus, here!
github.com/d3athrow/vgstation13
@rizon #coderbus @rizon #vgstation
discord.gg/nfmjc56

>Cryo Autism
pastebin.com/raw/YmAyagUa

>Round Stats
stats.ss13.moe/

>SS13 booru for all your SS13 images!
ss13.booru.org/

>How To Install BYOND: The Video Tutorial: The Movie
youtube.com/watch?v=-iWiZwv9f1o

>Nostalgia
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/text/ss13g/
ss13.moe/index.php/bans

>OP Pastebin
pastebin.com/raw/z7czw5WQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pNj9bXKGOiI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

inb4 battle of lil' slugger

>Wizard monkey's the other wizard in the den
>Then catbeasts him
Pure gold.

inb4 dabbing frog meme

xth for Paul Schaefer

>Bathos bans someone for griffing the shuttle when he didnt know he shouldnt do that
>Forced to apply on the forums
>it gets appealed instantly with no reason for the ban at all
THIS IS THE STATE OF LITERALLY WHO TRIALMINS

why is the pulse rifle even an option in CM
it’s so shit

Because there's only two other options for grunts and they're both worse.

There isn't a single good server for this game.

The ban was for the guy to come to the forum and talk. He does seem new, so the reason he gave works out. This isn't a actual permaban because of a massive fuck up.
Also, if he messes up again he can't just say that he doesn't know the rules anymore.

how is the 12g worse if you can stun a nigga

I never thought I could hate Een's posts more than I did in thread

Then he began posting in dorms

>buckshot effective at point blank only when getting within 5 tiles of a xeno is death
>fire rate and ammo capacity means you can only take on smaller critters
>atrocious handling, even for a CM weapon
>nerfed to be unable to attach GL, the only way you're gonna be hurting a t3 as a grunt
It's useful for 1 or 2 of your guys to have one and hang out in the second row to punish leap happy hunters, but the pulse rifle is the only real pick for a sustained fight

>banning someone so he can talk
>not doing it on byond
>not doing it in bwoinks the next round
>not doing it on the thread
Holy shit I never thought I could hate a trialmin worse then goldsteel

>5tiles of a xeno is death
What kinda footsies have they learned?

Gimmie your grunt loadout

If you log off before they can bwoink you it's standard practice to ban them and tell them to go to the forums. This is how we have always done it, are you retarded?

XTH FOR MAKE CHUG TRIALMIN

#IMWITHCHUG

>walk into thread
>memeposts about battle of little slugger playing

>suddently complaining about a thing that literally every admin does when someone logs off while needing to get investigated
If you want more (you)s you really need better bait buddy.

dont even bother replying to this garbage, its standard proceedure to ban those who log off after things like non antag murder

Leap has no travel time, and hunters can cause broken bones and internal bleeding before the stun wears off. Spitters don't miss at close range and that's a slow death via paincrit.

>2561
>walk into bar
>battle of lil slugger starts playing
soon

>Posts about himself endlessly in the thread
>Fucks up endlessly as a silicon
>Is a waifufag for a shitty dc character
>Is so gay he enjoys futa

Last time we let a gay autistic attentionwhore be an admin we got sawbones, do we really want another sawbones?

Hello friends I have been gone for a while because of college but I am back now. Two questions before I decide to come back or not;
is Goldsteel still an active admin?
Are phazon infused player slimes still a thing?
Thank you.

yes
no

>johanna slurp

Well, one out of two isnt bad. I guess I can always just play when he isnt on.

>goldsteel is on
>either have to deal with the worst cyborg player on the server or a godawful busmin

does anybody remember the name of that clown that was augmented by the crew to fight in a deathmatch tournament at centcomm?

tinky the clown

hey foster you read my trialmin app yet?

I've read all of them, I just haven't had a free moment since I've added the last two. I've gotta talk to Pain about the rest

hey foster deadmin sawbones for metagaming

say no to een and chug my dude

>implying he'll say no to the person he likes AND is in a metaclub with, of course i'm talking about een_

That's a ridiculous accusation
What's your address haha

>CM
>Have a giant fucking war zone going on north of river
>holding the mofuggin line bipod boiz style
>heated nonstop exchange of lead for acid between both sides
>stop a crusher charge and cqc it but it gets a hit in on my face and I go blind
>medevac’d
>fast forward, ground troops called KIA by a command report
>synthetic goes rogue because command made no effort to save life so it evacs the pods early and lists us all as dead in the manifest, closed case, the suits will never know
>everyone goes to SD and holes up
>huge last stand as we get rushed by literally 40 aliens
>die a glorious death
Why can’t all rounds actually be fun

I love CM, it's a very nice starship troopers vibe, mixed with arr pee. The only problems though:
>It's laggy as fuck
>Admins are actual garbage, which feweh being the only good one
>Every round starts the same with a mad naked dash to the vending machine

Change these problems and the server would probably be my most played besides Veeky Forums. I love the shit that goes on, I just don't love the horrid lag, or the boring roundstart, or the shit tier admins

thankfully I have a decently powerful rig so the lag barely effects me
The naked niggerdash for attachments is the funniest part

Foster real talk, you know who the best choice for admin is, and no it's not one of the who's or een. You literally cant be afraid of causing a stir if sawbones and goldsteel are both admins

>we already tasted dog shit once, what's the problem with getting more of it crammed down our throats now?
Fuck Off Holy Shit And Take Your Retarded Argument With It

That Wasn't What I Posted At All And Nice Job Putting Everything In All Caps To Look Like You Understand What Proper Grammar Is, I Too Did This When I Was 5, Whens Your Birthday Maybe I'll Get You A Thomas The Tank Engine Set

Joke's On You Retard I Was Only Doing It Ironically You Just Can't Grasp My High IQ Posts

Yeah, that round was actually pretty fun. I was on the frontlines the entire time with a flamethrower until something blew up and I died. Also wish there was a bit more shit to do for the people on the ship. I made the mistake of joining as a med researcher and there was absolutely nothing to do.

were you the nearly bald medical researcher that just dropped as a super saiyan marine passed you in the hall

Thanks to crawling, you no longer even need chili to easily break out of Box perma!
You can just break out in 20 seconds with no requisites!

jesus that was shit
i find greytide fun when i have sec staff to work with, not when i have 3 criminals to wrangle and no power in the brig with an unsympathetic rd recalling because he'll "build me a gygax"

I would suggest recruiting the lesser tide in that situation to fight the worst ones.

Delete this

this is your chem fridge for the shift

>Ask AI laws
>Gives Asimov
>Proceeds to doorcrush me
Really makes you thonk

have you ever considered the fact that it can lie

ayo gimme sum hypazeen breh

>security officer destroys both borgs for no reason while the rest of security jerks off and even indirectly helps him by ordering I free him after I stop him from destroying me the first time
>I spend like 30-40 minutes out of the round and watch as the poor powerless mime tries to get me back
>he just gets "demoted" to IAA
>tries to pat my head later as if I'm going to forgive his ass
Carbons, not even once.
Ended up getting killed by carps just before I could access the arrival pods and probably save Kolton in the process too. Truly, carbons are the worst.
At least the mime, clown and roboticist were nice.

I used it a whole bunch to deliver pills to various hurt humans. Good fridge.

>hiding from aliens taking over escape in a closet with the clown
>chicken clucks, "BWAAAAAARK BWAK BWAK BEAK!"
>"CHICKEN"
>YOU BETRAYED ME"

too much sugar

youtube.com/watch?v=pNj9bXKGOiI

lol umad bro

From the perspective of cameras, he yelled that the borgs were rogue, I saw him cuffed, so I told him to get uncuffed. The security way is to always trust your officers first in emergency situations, (you can lawfully execute someone solely based upon on of your officers screaming out a name and then confirming that they're dead later with 0 extra evidence) but it doesn't work so well when they have no idea what they're doing or what's going on.

>DeLong Johnson
>I am the niggest
>Decide to nog it up one round just for shits.
>Intentionally misspell nearly all of the chems I make
>Make space drugs with mindbreaker and synaptizine, call it Jenkem.
>Low dosages, but enough to make people puke their guts out.
>Distribute it at the party in front of bridge.
>Soon after, vomit covers the floors everywhere.
>People flood into medbay.

Ayo hol' up, so you be sayin *smacks lips* you want some Dyllaveen? I hurd.

>Get bug as AI and suddenly can't interact with a ton of shit
>Can't call shuttle after ordered because of bug
>Warn that someone is in upload
>They give me the old "Subverted but pretend you're on asimov"
>Captain pissed I can't call shuttle
>"AI WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOUR LAAAWWWZ"
>TFW you have 10 seconds to write, compile and execute a telecomms script changing your subverted laws to asimov

>I saw him cuffed, so I told him to get uncuffed.
How about next time you try talking to the borg who is in a public place and not moving nor attacking your dumbass officer? Instead of ordering him to free the officer then somehow look away while he proceeds to destroy the borg with an energy sword for five whole minutes before the mime intervenes.

Surely if the borg complies when asked to suicide, you should ask yourself some questions?

>mindbreaker and synaptizine
you do realize synaptizine instantly removes mindbreaker

>Dex Nood

Generally when an officer gets tased and shouts over comms, it's good practice as a first response to tell the borg to uncuff him immediately. This will clear up a lot of possibilities, such as whether it was simply a law 2 order from some greyshirt that has now been cancelled. It's a good go-to response, and I witnessed him slice you to death as well, repeatedly asking about it until he came up with the "borg spaced someone story". It's shit, because in this example it favored someone not competent over someone competent in terms of who you trust when you see a borg getting sword'd to death, but there's not a better way around the OOC trustworthiness of an officer without undermining security. I can certainly see him having seen you actually space a guy, then panic and try to go stealth mode as a borg serving under a traitor AI as a possibility, but it isn't what happened.

>That's the joke.

>calling rounds "'shifts'"
IC in the thread ban he

You know what's another good practice? Not leaving a supposedly rogue borg to be dead for 30 minutes when you can just pop his brain out and be told it's your officer that's rogue.
Certainly not waiting for said officer to call the other borg and order him to stand still while he destroys him too OVER SECURITY CHANNEL.
There is no excuse for that.
Thank fuck you at least started thinking after that.

NEVER EVER UNTIL CRAWLING IS REVERTED
YOU CAN ALSO DISARM PEOPLE WHILE CRAWLING
CRAWLING AWAY FROM TASERS OR BULLETS IS SUPER FUCKING EFFECTIVE SERIOUSLY TRY IT THEY CAN'T HIT YOU UNLESS THEY GO MELEE RANGE
YOU CAN ALSO ARMBLADE AND HIVEHAND WHILE CRAWLING

I do agree with you, crawling should be reverted.

Victim of circumstance my friend, sorry you were antagonized while playing the utter slave role with a remote kill

I'm sorry security is always, consistently retarded too.

There's still nothing wrong with escapable perma. Maybe one in ten apprehended antagonists live or stay logged in long enough to actually get thrown back there.

Nothing wrong with escapable perma sure, but it should take at the very least 5 minutes to escape on your own
Or be a little risky or something
It's easier than breaking out of a regular cell right now

I don't recall him ordering the borg to the brig on the sec channel, might've missed it. I checked suit sensors to look for you after you died, but only saw a posibrain in robotics

t. man who has literally never played security

I agree it should be escapable, but if you make it trivially easy to escape you'll never get those multiple people in perma rp situations like you very rarely have on bagel where it takes time investment or a friend on the outside to escape, but there IS absolutely a way to

Escapable perma is a free execution on fags
T. Vet sec

If you catch them.
Depending on the round you probably have better shit to do.

What is it mean?
Dole Dippers?

Found the metroid code, 5 years out of date in a tg repo of 2.0.8. now to get rid of some old shit and make sure it works

Aren't slimes just reskinned metroids

Borgs don't show on the CMC ever; only posis and MMIs do that.

Pretty much early on with some small tweaks.
But slimes got an overhaul and went their own way.
Have alot better results doing 'science' to metroids than slimes too.

also, we now have phazon and its fitting.

This codes a mess, Ill have to append current slime code So i dont start with exceptions and work from the ground up.

>tableclimbing is a no no
>but crawling is fine

what did VG mean by this

All of the code is a mess from a mish mash of old and new code. for instance, skeleton code calls upon several variables hidden in code SPECIFICALLY ONLY CREATED FOR 3 VARIABLES

So so long as it works and doesnt make random calls, it can still be a mishmash? because I wasnt planning on a weeklong rewrite of metroids.

crawling is not fine.

Crawling illegal under space law when

No one likes crawling but everyone is afraid to be the one who makes the revert request

I heard a rumor probe is back, true?

He made a post on an admin application.

how popular is this game? is it dead?

It's fairly popular for how old and niche it is, but the playerbase is splintered throughout different servers all of which play somewhat differently from each other. If you wanna give it a try here user though I cannot stress this enough. Read the rules, don't jump straight in watch a few rounds so you get a general idea of what is going on, READ THE DAMN RULES, and play your first few rounds as a low impact role like bartender, chef or janitor. There's a lot of stuff to learn and a lot of it isn't well documented, or documented at all really, so feeling lost at first is normal. If you ever wanna practice something high risk then check out the test server, you won't get banned for fucking something up and accidentally blowing the station up there.

If it were a AAA game it would be dead because in a shooter game if you have 400 players world wide you will never find a match

But in SS13 since it's clustered into just a handful of servers and most people are autists who play literally all day, you will never ever be alone if you play on any of the none-dead servers, populations range from ~10-80 depending on hours, SS13 is played mostly in America so it's harder for Aussies to see "highpop"