/alg/ - Azur Lane General #84

Reminder
Register your account and make a bind code if you're playing on JP
Twitter account linking: now you can login to your account using your twitter account

>FAQ and other useful links you should really read before asking stuff
pastelink.net/alglinks
pastebin.com/9TiJerdg (embed)

>English news and Wiki
azurlane.koumakan.jp/Azur_Lane_Wiki

>Wikis
wiki.joyme.com/blhx/首页 - Chinese
game8.jp/azurlane - Japanese
azurlane.wikiru.jp - Japanese

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for liking tomboys makes you gay

I want Tirpitz to sit on my face!

Nice try homo but nobody actually believes that.

Reminder that this harlot was responsible for the worst war crime of WW2

I married this harlot

Reminder that buli is for cute and not for bully

As a gay person I found tomboys to make me as hard as boys do. Them not having a dick is no issue because they could just get a strap on and fuck me in the ass.

Amazon da

That gif makes her look like she's scratching her ass with that stick nice quads

>gay people can be "straight" if they all just go for tomboys instead
the more you know

California dess

Excuse me, but that's not a stick, that's a sword.

Cute no pantsu lady

>Got into this game because a shitload of Vampire popularity from twitter artists I follow a few months back
>Finally actually roll her

>Popular botegirl, even has a fucking wedding skin

>no voice

literally what

Also does no one use her in britbong frontlines just because she's rare, or is fish and chips' smokescreen that much better than the extra torp and lifesteal?

Nobody like saru boats.

Only occasionally.

I'd give Long Island my 長嶋 if you know what I mean.

Somebody post some cute San Diegos (read: any San Diegos) I need to save more.

>they're Americans therefore they eat burgers, drink fizzy drinks and also commit war crimes

>and also commit warcrimes
Th-They did it first!

I'm loving it.

>they're Americans therefore they eat burgers
You don't?

Who are the highest tier brown girls in this? I need a waifu

South Dakota is supposedly good in PvP at least

I don't know a single American that doesn't like burgers.

CN players post North Carolina skills and stats please.

South Dakota desu

Stay mad, liberal faggot.

but thats what we do

>saying "americans committing warcrimes is a stereotype" is liberal
really gives me thoughts

CNcucks are not allowed to post here, go away.

Got anymore California fanart? She's at lvl 90 right and still in my main team ever since I started two weeks ago. Voice when?

I'm relatively new, and this is my first event(in CN server)
Can North Carolina drop from Maps? They don't seem to drop from any of the A maps

>Washington is South Dakota's bodyguard
bretty good

Her arts are rare.

Tirpitz is good, I'm waiting for the higher tech US ships like Iowa and her sisters with Midway to be added because I think it would add some power shifts in the meta. I can wait for Bismarck and Yamato with her sisters in the meantime.

A bit unfortunate I didn't manage to reroll for Graf, but Z46 seems to be rated marginally better than her on the tier list, plus I got the other limited as well. Should I keep this account anons? Will Graf come back in the future? She's so cute.

If you really want the Graf just keep rerolling, you can just link this account to a new twitter account and come back later if you didn't had success desu.

Hehehe I am getting raped in this game.

I'd love to see some Sumners or Gearings DDs myself
Hell only god knows why they haven't yet, but some of the Essex botes too
And since Washington didn't fulfill the USN buff role, perhaps Missouri will?

I need Alabama

Wasp is cute!

If you're gonna reroll for anything at all in this game, it should be a favourite ship in a event pool. Save that account and keep rerolling.

Post your clearing event fleets!

>Enterprise(Nuclear)
Words can't describe how erect I am. The very thought of AL Big E as the fastest thing in the waters, with a disgusting 8 nuclear reactors powering her, sending hell fire to any that would oppose her is the most arousing thought I have had all year.

Aneki + Vestal

For some reason my back boats keep dying instead of my front ones, why is that_

Planes. Get better anti-air.

>Got everything but Graf

B3/D3

What about Enterprise (Initial E) with Eurobeat music?

Old hag.

my fucking dick

KC's boats are just better designed. Honestly I don't know why the artist even bothered putting AL graf in that outfit when he could just draw KC graf.

Something has been bugging me ever since I started playing.

Where are the French and Italian botes? What would their nations be called? The Baugette Republic? The Pasta Navy?

Surrendered and broke down.

Probably chicken republic and cross-kingdom legion.

>Where are the Italian botes
Juno answers that question. "Ehh? Pasta? I don't need that."

>pic related

C93 starting

What third frontline bote goes best with Portland/Indy?

The Sirens are actually the French & Italian.

Cleveland or Helena

Belfast/javelin mk2/eldridge/cygnet supported by warspite/QE/warspite would perfectly complement that team.

Im new to this game, which one should I roll?

I've been running them with Brooklyn, but just pick any ship that buffs them further desu.

aircraft ship

Roll the limited time and hope you get an enterprise or something. The event boats aren't particularly any good but might as well collect them.

Limited or Aircraft, you might luckshit and get a limited SSR or something which the event ones are good but not amazing.

Based harlot husband

Are new US ships have voice?

foreigners aren't allowed to use usn ships, have to be english

What did they mean by this?

reference to the war crimes enterprise committed during ww2

>we need haircuts but it's too awkward to ask, please understand and help without us having to say anything

youtube.com/watch?v=VKhpE-oNoGY

didn't we already get battle of midway just from normal mode? esp with with mombote dying

Since Americans were illegally dragged to fight an illegal war the US isn't required to observe war crime laws.

That skill is kind of weird for historical reasons that Washington absorbs the damage for South Dakota. If we take a look at what happened during the 2nd Naval Battle of Guadalcanal, Washington never got hit at all and pretty much evaded all of the shells and torpedoes thrown at her.

I thought that Washington would get a BB version of Lucky E and get evasion instead of damage redirected to her.

A Dork deprived of her Hat

Chinks can't even get the names of boats right, do you think they care anything about history at all?

Wrong one. Sorry guys.

>Dark Enterprise
Is this how they'll make sure to not run out of boats to release? Different versions of all the existing ships, maybe even with different (higher) rarity

Trying to set up cheap as fuck fleets for farming BPs during the event, but can't figure out how it works with the locks on hard mode.

Is it that you fulfill all the locks on one side, and use none of them on the other? I'm so confused.

I could use some examples or an explanation as to how I'm supposed to cheat this. Thanks in advance.

>get second graf

I got every germ besides the damn torp bote

They’re already doing this with retrofits. I always knew that having enterprise at all was a sign that the game doesn't have any longevity at all.

That was the japs

I doubt it, they have plenty (thousands) of botes left to release

It took me 5 graf and 200 cubes before I got z46. You better be ready.

Day 3 and I already got half the shit from the shop. This event is a piece of cake.

Ignore that picture. Meant to postEven the Chinks playing the game think it's bizzare though and think the devs are retarded.

Your jew secretary is actively sabotaging your construction efforts.

That got me thinking
So who's the best secretary for construction?

Well they cared enough to make Washington's skill a historical reference. Just the part about damage redirection is the only thing that doesn't make sense if they were going that route.

enterprise and santa gridley

Secretary, huh.

I've had Enterprise as secretary.

220 cubes, and I've gotten two Enterprises, one Graf, two San Diegos, Belfast, Illustrious, Takao, with Belfast and Enterprise already being MLB.

Maybe she is fucking with me. She heard I wanted the new DD, and is actively fucking with me.

How to fix KMS event:
nerf gacha rates and crank the difficulty way up, d4 should be as difficult if not more difficult as world 10 and also half the event shop currency while doubling the price of everything.

Laffey is a good girl, she's too lazy to do anything and you just have to feed her cola. I got all the nazis + atago & vampire in 60 cubes with her as my secretary.

I will try this when I have sufficient gold to try again.

At 70 orbs. Hope is nearly dead.