/swgg/ - Star Wars Games General

Stop taking shit from the OP that has been there forever, its there for a reason, you trooperfags cunts can't even copy-paste, also don't use in-game screenshot for a Gen of ALL SW games, fucking hell can't I never let you fags do a OP without ruining it Edition

>Which server the hot boys and cute girls play?
Starforge, Impside

For General SWTOR info and finding people to play with:
pastebin.com/x0KCxPQS

>SWTOR updates
swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20171212-0

>What /swgg/ thinks
Lore stuff
strawpoll.me/14566443
strawpoll.me/14566447
strawpoll.me/14566442
strawpoll.me/14566454
strawpoll.me/14556080

Meme garbage
strawpoll.me/14566463
strawpoll.me/14556135
strawpoll.me/14566433
strawpoll.me/14556127

>For LS players in Impside
youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2je2c45Ig

>Special announcement for zakuul supporters/grey friends
imgur.com/a/1QNwG

>/swgg/ Guilds
We can't have nice things

>How do I setup Battlefront II (2005)?
pastebin.com/fsYU4BUC

>Battlefront II (2017)
ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2

>SWGEMU
swgemu.com/forums/index.php

>Traitor Among The Chiss Teaser
[YouTube] STAR WARS: The Old Republic - 'Traitor Among The Chiss' Teaser
>Other Star Wars games on Steam
store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Star Wars/#p=0&tab=TopSellers

Last episode:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JD5wWA75skc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why is the Blademaster Attenuated Shoto so expensive?

Reminder:
IV > V > VI > III > I > II >> R1 >>> VII >>>> VIII

>Wanting his lightsaber to look short AND thin

Twi'lek, torguta or human JK.

I-I know r-right? Thats why I'm asking why its so expensive, hahahaha....

>he doesn't play sith pureblood JK

IV > VI > V > R1 > III > II >> VII >> I >>> VIII

I like that bar youve got set up for the rotation. thats neat.

>VI higher than V
Into the trash.

Shame about the autism brick.

>That rotations bar
That's fucking genius

You aren't dicklet, are you user? don't tell me your dick is anything below 7cm, because anything below that can't even tickle a regular sized woman.

I'm retarded and need reminders.

Is it just me or is Mako the worst female companion in this entire game? She is so fucking annoying and it feels like she doesn't act like a real human. A decent portion of the other companions at least have somewhat understandable personalities whereas Mako has no personality at all. I fucking hate that cunt and I would shoot her out of the airlock and use Blizz as a fleshlight for a better romance alternative.

youtube.com/watch?v=JD5wWA75skc

>ree stop fixing my sperg shit

I know you're autism personified but everyone aside from your fanclub knows that the shit you've put in is only there to stroke your fragile ego.

Replace Mako with Vette and this post becomes gold

Mako and Vette share the spot, both are annoying af.

>Revan = Omega
>Malak = Beta
Whos the Alpha?

To encourage people to buy color crystals because yellow looks like crap...

...maybe?

Vette is annoying but she at least has somewhat of a personality. Mako is just a worthless cunt. All of her dialogue is just nagging you or saying something irrelevant.

They push Yellow as '''''''grey''''' and most CC sabers are considered '''''''grey'''''''

Theoretically, the ''''''''grey'''''''' color would be grey or just white, but those are premium colors, so we get shitty yellow instead

me

Vitiate.

Punk's DA ALFA

>its a vette think her opinion or life is worth shit for a Sith Episode
I miss back in the beta when we left the collar chock on she would eventually start to cry in her room in the ship, fun times

Exile, because Exile beats Revan. Even tho Revan is stronger and more complete overall.

In KOTOR1, how important is a +1 mod to combat or however this works? Im working on a heavy weapons soldier, or scout. With Soldier I can get Heavy Weapons 3, but with scout get so many needed skills feats but only max out at heavy weapons 2.

>calling anyone worst girl but Kaliyo
You know waifufags are at war when they let the eternal baldie escape her rightful derision.

Revan is a meme character.

>Malak tries to cuck Revan by seducing Bastila
>Ends up with Bastila and Revan killing him together
Will there ever be a Sith more JUSTed than Malak?

its the old d20 system iirc, so +1 would just be to hit and to damage, overall not super important

I didn't really mean it in terms of waifu quality. I fucking hate that bald bitch but it's because she has a personality to hate. Mako is like a cardboard box that came to life and got filled with shit.

Sheev.

>~2000 years of planning by generations of Sith results in you seizing power over the entire galaxy
>undone by a fucking farmboy less than 40 years later
Palpatine wasn't shit.

Ah, well screw that. Going scout then for implants, dodge and skills. Thanks

>d20
>+1 not mattering
Spotted the vidyacuck.

scout is considered to be the best starting character class anyway. glhf, google how to save levels on Taris for maximum cheese

I did a cannon run years back, its going to SUCK until you get Canderous and use his cannon. And even then its kinda an uphill battle until your third star map and you can get the Yavin weapon. after that its pretty fucking sweet

This Unless you're planning on really staking it to a high amount, it won't help much. Maybe it'll count at low levels, but mid to late game +1 isn't a lot.

Guardian or Sentinel? What's more fun? Which looks cooler?

>google how to save levels on Taris
If he needs a guide on how to not press the button to level up he wouldn't be able to post here. Captcha would confuse him.

G. G. G.

>Builds an Empire
>Then builds a shittier, but somehow stronger one
>Builds a family with a strong force user
>Breeds the ultimate force user ( Vaylin )
>Mindrapes her and never acknowledges her as a person
>Mistreats his sons and wife
>Destroys his whole family, of strong force users for no reason
>His family, all he had to do, was to be a decent person and they would help him, since they aren't trained to be treachery sith
>Tries to take the body of cucklander
>Ends up ultimately defeated by him
>And thats ignoring the multiple fuck ups he had before as Vitiate, like losing to the JK or being trapped inside that guy on Voss

true, but it's kinda counter intuitive to NOT level up

delethis

Scout Gaurdian light side is one of the most powerful builds there is, like cheesingly bad. Malak spends more time on his knees than fighting kinda strong.

Both Guardian and Sentinel have better animations than Jugg and Mara
Go Guardian for flips and tricks and WARCRY
Go Sent for tricks and flips

>Both Guardian and Sentinel have better animations than Jugg and Mara
Inb4 triggered Impcucks. Search your feelings.

based

Naw juggernauts have better animations than guardians.

If it was pre-KOTFE I would agree but what they did to Ravage is a fucking crime. It went from looking brutal to looking like a parent having a lazy play fight with their kid.

Playing Pubside in the dark is a fucking mistake

Been away for awhile.. how much did KOTFE change combat?

no more channeled abilities except for the long range classes.

sin/shadow tank still has theirs

you can move around while casting it. im talking about the channeled abilities that you had to sit in place in order to use them.

>Scout Guardian

No idea what this is but alrighty.

The fucking arena fight in kotor1 on taris is a bitch at level 2

Spoilers: Later on you get to pick a second class, Guardian is one of the choices.

>Later on
You pick Guardian or Sent at the fucking Character creation

In KOTOR terms it will makes sense, in SWTOR terms none at all.

Oh, I know. I just meant I dunno what the Scout is referring to.

It's about KOTOR not SWTOR.

>get to Hoth
>stop playing
>uninstall
>unsubscribe
Every time.
How do I wade through it lads?

you force yourself to do it. theres no other way.

The force...
Isn't strong enough.
Not for this.
I can't do it lads.

for me its corellia

Be honest boys, if you were a fem inquisitor you'd derive your force power from electric buttplugs.

>Head to Hoth
>Eh, it's not so bad on my toaster
>Forget that I got a fancy new computer
>Forget that I put the game on high settings
>Mfw landing on Hoth in the middle of the night

When does the game get fun again?
>implying it was ever fun
>implying playing the game doesn't feel like a chore most of the time

hoth and corellia are the most unbearable planets for most people, for me usually its hoth because FUCKING RUNNING OR SPEEDING EVERYWHERE to get anything done, on top of snow blindness in the middle of the day. seriously...a video game shouldnt be able to outshine the sun outside my window.

I thought Tatooine's travel times were bad, but at least the locale had some interesting landmarks.
Hoth is such a fucking boring, tedious, long, arduous, mind-numbing, >SALTed indefensible slog.
I can't take it anymore, it's been fun /swgg/

The absolute worst part of any modern game is running around doing pointless busywork, shit should have died out with the MMO's of the mid-late 2000's.

That's all MMO's are for three quarters of their playtime.
Prove me the fuck wrong.

nugaymers think exploration is nice, therefore the devs can push this shit meme into us without getting hard punished.

see I'd greentext you going "wah wah why can't I just instantly teleport to my quest objectives" except this game already has that

>this many buzzwords
You just need to call somebody a cuck for worthless opinion bingo.

Exploration should either be like Wildstar (done as a side path, you either do it or dont, no problem if you dont.) or like WoW, you do it after youve hit max cap and have nothing else to do.

But literally forcing people to drive themselves all over a goddamned ice ball is unacceptable.

Exploration in an MMO is naturally limited because there is only so much land the developer can afford to make.
It all has to be restrained and governed between having varied and large areas to do things within, but also ensuring travel and travel time is never tedious and repetitive.

TOR's travel is dull, but becomes fucking unbearable on some infamous maps such as Hoth etc.

Yeah right, because travel in WoW is fine before you get a fucking mount am I right?

Mako isn't a real human. Play her storyline.

Exploration is nice, provided that there's actually cool shit to find

Exploration is also only exploration the first time. After your first run through it's just pointless tedium.

Post Lekku

At least now we have legacy-wide speeder unlocks so you can just taxi to the nearest point on shit planets like Hoth and Belsavis.

Yes, it is. and it wont even matter when BfA drops, because you wont have to leave a zone unless you absolutely want to, in order to get exp.

>Looking at pixelated mountains is nice

>still can't decide how thicc these lekku should be

I'll finish the pic and the new poll pics tomorrow after work

Are they putting level sync into WoW?

Way too fucking thicc, hate to say these words, but thin them up, the head is too small it looks grotesque even for a loli
Also if you wanna go for OC is alright we can't complain about free artwork, but bonus point if you lewd it up some slut from the thread specially Katherim

No idea how its going to work for raids (hopefully not because i enjoy soloing them at my own pace.), but apparently you can do either outland or northrend for example, or a mix of both, and still get exp. Their maxing both of those places 60-80. Cata and MoP 80-90 and leaving the other two as is im assuming. basically its gonna be like how the new zones in broken isles scale to your level, except, all over the world now so youll continue to get full exp while leveling.

I like where this is going, and i dont even like twi'leks

kinda
it was already a thing in Legion for 100-110, they're going to be adding it for everything below level 90 in a patch soon

I meant more like tangible rewards
datacrons are kinda one thing but there isn't really anything else like that
I kinda liked the vignettes/treasures in WoD but for something like that in SWTOR they'd have to make new open world content

Never said that, I'm agreeing that exploration in almost every mmo is shit because they try to make it a part of every character experience when it's only something personal to the player the first time.

I don't even know who the thread OCs are; I came back to the game after like 4 years. Also not a loli, was just toying with a different style than usual. My OC was p skinny, BT1, and I didn't practice her design beforehand.

That said, still gonna acknowledge the critique and try a few different shapes and sizes out. I wasn't really pleased with it either. Still trying to 'find' the character if that shit makes sense

What races do you like? I want to try different stuff.

The headxlekku proportions are bad, work on those nigga, also if she isn't a loli be more generous on hips and legs

How long should I keep the collar on Vette if I want her to be my waifu?

Thinner, right? Of all the weird shit I've drawn the lekku are so fucking weird and difficult. Deceptively so

Oh, i like the red races. zabraks/purebloods. but I would also be ok with cyborg, human, chiss, miralian, basically any human/near-human shaped race.

Interesting. BC/Wrath is always where I lose the drive to level because of the dead-XP gap so I'll probably enjoy it. How hard did the forums sperg out when they announced it?

I'm glad that I'm close to finishing KotET, it's getting tedious. Just four more chapters to go. It seems like after this, that the content becomes much more open.