Previous thread: Redirect to current thread: splatoon.ink/ink/
Splatoon 2 Map Schedules: splatoon2.ink/
Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/

>News
New Weapon! The squeezer is available. Sub: Splash wall; Special: Stingray

>Wiki
splatoonwiki.org/

>Patch notes
en-americas-support.nintendo.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/27028/~/how-to-update-splatoon-2

>Big S2 gear & weapon lists (contains unreleased weapons)
leanny.github.io/splat2/
leanny.github.io/splat2/newgear.html

>Loadout planner with weapons, gear, abilities, and stat calculations
loadout.ink/

>League weapon usage data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k78z_Nz7xDXcSSK5lCtNMKwNE0tRea_vHf6cavl8KLI/edit#gid=255836450

>List of possible main abilities for gear from Splatnet so far
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18ip1HahYq8DRZRgSEXoRqa915aThLXPb79AFF91HCe4/edit#gid=0

>Add your FC to the list of FC below:
docs.google.com/forms/u/0/d/e/1FAIpQLSfrpLqYcIcxHjNbeVoBql4HDGqUseArmbUePz71gXqBgHlHtA/viewform?usp=sf_link

>List of FC:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y-zt8u4va5GuDYnX_ToKfRUFRHu-1izMtE6ifaRK4II/edit?usp=sharing

>Splatoon 1 Artbook
archive.org/details/TheArtOfSplatoon

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TwlaG_rOoaM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Marie is cute.
Cute!

Should I make a discord? I feel like the only regular who doesn't have one. Will I be a shitposter if I do?

Why does your yebby have have a tumor on his cheek?

I would join your discord, user.

Ask Kier, I just find his art funny.

WHAT THE FUCK JUST FUCK AHHHHH

What is so hard about either delivering eggs or killing chum

HOLY SHIT I'M HYPERVENTILATING CALL 911

/ink/ is dot's bitch edition

NOOOOOOOOOOOO BRAAAAAAAAPPERS

fuck u user

Kier I want to impregnate your yebby.

What if your woomy invested her life savings into dogecoin?

stop playing with randoms and add some of the salmon run regulars here if you're getting so annoyed playing with randoms, most of them are really good and a few are pure experts

Im telling you man we are 3 (THREE) / 4

Play with /ink/, weird at first giving up anonymity but you dont have to be a namefag after you join a group and lots are good/decent players. never ran into one elitist in a long time.

Stay away from discord groups, those fucks are a circlejerk

i was so close to complete it,FUCK!

My woomy can't be that dumb, surely

good mpreg is hot

This pretty much. Most of the namefags who are popular and good at salmon run around here will make rooms anyway, but then you have people like this who aren't so good and get their asses carried by the better people

is this the state of the discords now?

I WANT THE INKSMAN BRELLA!!!!!!!!!
I WANT IT
I WANT IT
I WANT IT
I WANT IT
I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are you even in the discord? Let them have their secret club.

>almost 2018
>being racist

wow guys get with the times how lame

>start playing ranked mode
>about to climb out of c- on tower control
>just one more match
>maps rotate to rainmaker and back to the beginning of c-
I'm going to stick to turf wars

Really, you can't take a joke? So you have to post it here to try and cause drama, just how bored are you?

>not liking chocolate

>F

>discordfags are also racist

Give me one reason you people join these

t. Bomb

I didn't know racism was a joke

Thread isn't so pure neither, user

let's not lie to ourselves

its okay user. your tc rank will still be one win away when it comes back around. think of it as a break from tc try to climb out of c- in all of them! its fun!

All the more reason to keep their stuff off of here. We got enough issues as is.

I'm latino and not bothered when people call me a spic. Lmao lighten up it's just words. But don't bully my latina tanned woomy please.

Wrong, I'm sick of whoever it is in dot's server bringing up all our conversations to these threads. We're normal people, we say and do stupid shit to make each other laugh. Posting convos from the discord just doesn't make any sense other than to try and ruin someone's reputation for fun.

>comparing spic to nigger
huh??

>someone is bullying my boy zero for light banter
alright fuckers, who's getting owned 1v1 in turf war? fess up

wtf I love zero even more now

If you're tired of the server then leave

Blue fits her so well. A lot of the dark inklings don't mesh well with their ink color half the time. Particularly "warm" colors as opposed to "cool" colors.

Discordposting should be a bannable offense. If you remotely make a hint about a discord or someone from discord or something that was said in a discord, you get banned.

>autism demon's souls meme

>tired of someone posting off topic conversations into our splatoon threads
>lmao leave the discord then faggot haha XD

you're unbelievably and absolutely retarded

Thanks I'll try. But now I must rest, gotta wageslave in the morning.

Honestly I just wanna see dot and his crew of orbiters eventually lose orbit with eachother and see dot get fucked cause he's stops getting attention from people who he doesn't even care about.

fuck all of them, honestly
they're behind 90% of the shitposts in /ink/

As someone who regrettably was close to dot at one point. I can confirm this is true.

It's fucking pathetic that this is what you people actually believe. A lot of it comes from yourselves, people that aren't in the discord. Most of you here don't even own the fucking game and lurk for lewd inkling art so of course you'd resort to shit posting while you wait

The people posting the discord crap are limited to about 2-5 people from BOTH ela's and dot's discords. Almost every single person in dot's server is in ela's too and as we've seen in the past threads a lot of conversations have been posted from ela's server to these threads. Stop playing the victim when /ink/, ela's server and dot's server are all exactly the fucking same when it comes to shit posting

can confirm. i don't use discord and regularly shitpost desu

stealthy trendy!
Going unnoticed and ignored by everyone!

t. dot

oc squids are worse than the discord drama, neck yourself you autistic pleb

fuck you edgy faglord. you already outted yourself as a huge homo a few threads ago

HURRR I WUV DOTZ DISCOWD

ok

>butthurt user actually believes this

Ironic racism is still racism.
Removed Zero from my friends list desu.

Solo squid here. So far this thread has convinced me against joining discord teams.

DURRR EWA'S SEWVER IZ THA BESD

Fucks sake. Let’s move away from the discord wanking and just post woomies already.

>t. dot trying to make a point even though he still has his server full of circlejerkers that he only keeps around because they give him attention

>Got 100 Profresh to 200 Profresh without collecting a single egg

Shoutouts to all poor Randoms who has to suffer because of me.

I always thought the "I put the Drinking Bird on the Controller and got to Rank S+ next morning" was just a bad shitpost but maybe its true.

>people posting squids from their squid game is worse that literal trannies using the thread to virtue signal and get attention from normies and betas

zero officially blown the fuck out, how will he ever recover from having someone he probably can't even remember delete from his friend list?!

Yes please

People keep deleting me all the time, I'm used to it. I probably won't even remember who you are unless we play salmon run together a lot.

>edgy
But user, what's edgy about having no friends? You must be one edgy faggot yourself then!

just remember to report any discordpost and post cute woomies instead

2/4 for salmon

What's this week weapon, /ink?

>200 hours in
>Still no Rank S
>Between C and A
>Average Salmon Run is 200
>too shitty to play with /ink/

youtube.com/watch?v=TwlaG_rOoaM

I want the new brella, right now

giv fc just kidding no one likes you

This. You guys are a pretty sad lot for letting one troll derail the thread this badly. It's like you're all new and have never heard of self-moderation, ignore it and it will go away, or the report button. It's so bad in here that if this troll started putting our FC's and usernames in his name post field I wouldn't be surprised if the thread imploded. Maybe it needs to though for people to stop replying which is why I'm giving him the idea so he can jerk off to the attention.

>700

Just how long are you guys playing?
After 1-2 hours i have no interests in this anymore and must go to work or have to make some household work.

good soyim!!!

How bout just playing the fucking game?

We just got the Squeezer, so we're unfortunately due for a rekit.
Custom Goo Tuber.

give fc boi

Why aren't you?

custom dualie squelchers

post more innocent yebbies with food

I think I love the NZap 89.

>snuggled up in bed playing in handheld while posting woomies

Feels good man

I WANT IT NOW
I WANT IT NOW
I WANT IT NOW
I WANT IT NOW!!!!!!

It took you long enough to give up! I'm not liked by anybody, sure, but do you think you'd be any different without your "art"?

I am. Why aren't you?

How are you guys still motivated to keep playing this?
Even if you make no progress at all?

some of them are really dedicated and want to reach that 999 ranking, only one of our boys has made it so far i think

GIVE ME YOUR SQUIDBOYS

i need them for reasons

>trendy shitting on kier
nice

Is it Zero who has to sacrifice his health for it?

they shit on each other all the time, it's just unfriendly banter

Apparently it was an imposter!
Nothing I said was wrong

Here you go user