youtube.com/watch?v=hzPpWInAiOg
imgur.com/a/cHe9k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want Micaiah to fuck me

what the fuck is the deal with eye bandages
is it some weird fetish shit

I miss Rah posting.

>want to free roll on green but it has none of the fodder I need
>red doesn't have much of the fodder I need but it has Tharja, but it also has Camilla who I really don't want
>blue has all the fodder I need but no focus units

play automata to find out

Rah

Raul’s girl

rah

Rah

rah

rahddit

rah'ul

Xander.

Girl Raul. Would you bang?

Daily Reminder: Nothing (and I mean nothing) has been done to fix the absolute fucking STATE of dagger units.

Healers? Buffed. Cav and now Flier teams? Buffed. Armored teams? Not only buffed, but have completely insane units as well.

Thanks ISIS!

>GBA Lyn animations
>unsheathe, attack, sheath, oh yeah put that sword away every time you attack girl, that's the good shit

>Every other Lyn animation since then besides Smash Bros
>uhhh I hold my sword out and smack people with it, is Mark watching
>Warriors, Heroes, Awakening DLC even has her fucking dual-wielding which is as far away from sheathed as you can get
Mark's not watching because you handle your sword like any plain old mymidon slut would.

Rahposting is just one cancer threshold lower than mommyposting though, so it can stay gone

Why does Fire Emblem have two archetypes of male tsunderes (mages and archers)?

fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Askr

>the main central kingdom of the game

>can be covered, in its entirety, by half of a paragraph of text at best

Keaton was a Laguz and is also shit

ra

>look at the Laslows I have for the quests
>+spe -res, +atk -res, +atk -hp
why do I get so many great ivs on this shitter, but can't get a decent titty Tiki

And I miss lotr sbg by lome rules.

>mfw corrinshits thought they would win

rah

How retarded would it be to give Lyn a +Def refined bow (ex. Guard Bow) to stop her from getting Chilling Sealed? It's either that, or gimp my Gunnthra's def intentionally with LaD, or pray I roll a -Def one to merge into.

Also fun fact: If multiple units on the enemy team have the same Def they all get affected by Chilling Seal. I found that out when training her earlier.

Not really.

rah

ALFONSE IS COOL

>On average how much money would you say you spend on smart phone games per month?
If I say nothing they'll completely ignore my entire survey, won't they?

strawpoll.me/14718362
strawpoll.me/14718362
strawpoll.me/14718362

It's cute

nurturing anal with gunnthra

Anyone have the Julia smut? The one about her not noticing how hot she is because she is inbred?

Why don't you just kill the enemy gunnthra first so you don't have to worry about it?

>Raulposting is just one cancer threshold higher than mommyposting though

Fixed.

rah

Stop using Brave Lyn

How to kill her when she's hiding behind other cavs?

Yes, but Rahposting is just one cancer threshold lower than mommyposting. The only ones that deny this are rahposters themselves.

And second tharja. But finally got my wife!

No, if anything they'll be interested in what you say so they can get people like you to spend

Watch a bunch of retards say no.

Mark married a generic Bern peasant because unlike Lyn she didn't stink of blood.

ra?

youtube.com/watch?v=hzPpWInAiOg

Because that's not always an option right off the bat.

No

Watch a bunch of retards say yes.

Shut up, Holmes! Shoo shoo!

Isn't Kagero a little too old to be dressed like that?

Suscribed.

Isn't it classified as pre-puberty, ie. not 12-14?

ok Raul

Wew LaD i see why he is called Reddithardt

It's a sign of a damaged girl. Makes you want to heal and protect her.

Standard shinobi attire

Elaborate in exhaustive detail.

Use strategy

Told you that Rahposters are cancerous, they're the type of fags that go HURR RAUL at everything

It's pretty simple
Mages are that way because the flavor connection to academia in-universe makes it it really easy to make them Sherlock Holmes-type; they're also non-physical and so can have that femboi aesthetic
Archers are that way because of the dickass rogue archetype; thieves/mercs/myrms can also do this but thieves are garbage in combat in most situations and also have to be spies, mercs are mock-lords and have chivalrous character a lot of the time, and myrms are a lot of the time honorable samurai dedicated to their craft or whatever

we call him Tinyhands Thundercock though

yeah Raul, we know you hate being called that

Nino is literally a mother

Yes, but Reddit will have you believe otherwise

At least we know the continent's name, it's some progress right?

imgur.com/a/cHe9k

>Raul
more like Rah-ul am I right?
rah

Fuck off rahposter, you're actually starting to be as cancerous as the Raulposters

t. quite literally Raul

Was asking about this in the last thread but what would be good for an armor team? Been trying to figure this out but it's pretty tough. Main prospects are:

>+def -hp Hector
>+atk -spd Effie
>+res -def W!Tharja
>+hp -spd H!Henry
>Black Knight

I feel like Henry is the weakest one here. Effie is using Brave Lance+, which I don't think is great but she's the only blue I have. Tried Henry with an Owltome but he still seems to do chip damage and he isn't strong defensively. I could try him with a blade or raven tome and Vengeful Fighter, but I dunno if he's really ever gonna be that good. Could also give the latter to BK.

Any thoughts?

>Lyn
>wants to live in a ger in the Plains with no toilet and dogmatically follows weird customs
>peasant
>knows how to cook, lives in temperate weather, and has an actual house
I mean, who'd you pick?

Nowi is love!

t. actual Raul

I'd let Lyn piss in my mouth if she needs to.

Whats better atk big tiki or def big tiki

hello friends when are we getting non-limited units?

Why are you guys obsessed with Raul?

This
Lyn is a fucking hobo and she's not very viable for marriage
There's a reason she doesn't appear in FE6, Hector and Eliwood dumped her bitch ass for competent women

atk because you can boost her def with fortify dragons/weapon refinement/steady breath if you have it

Def

Trip back on.

+def because wall

The dead silence in the thread after their bravado was amazing.

> A Japanese slang term which represents a cultural version of a more youthful or childlike female appearance, mostly used to describe fictional characters. For example, girls over the age of 19 can be considered lolis.

"However, females whose bodies have not yet reached adulthood can also be considered lolis whilst disregarding their age as criteria"

Loli is short for Lolita which literally refers to the underaged anyway.

Case closed.

By that logic the dragons aren't either.

Except they clearly have tits you retard

3 weeks

Where the fuck is this "Christmas Tharja can solo TT" shit coming from? I keep getting maps with Abel, Tana, Linde and Est all at the same time.

t. raul

Do you like Darkness?

Awakening children banner in mid January.

So? Teens can have those too anyway.

All sword infantries have the same animations in Heroes it'd be cool if we got some animation updates honestly
Awakening DLC was just Lyn's art and ponytail pasted onto a Robin
In Warriors she's just a better Ryoma clone
Not a lot of effort was put into any of these, in case you haven't noticed, explaining why her fighting style has been butchered. Same thing goes for pretty much every GBA character in Heroes

>has a beautiful wife
>has a cute daughter
>loyal
Gee i wonder why

Everybody likes to suck his dick instead of ignoring him for whatever reason.

Shes shit

t. Raul

rah

>Living as a medieval peasant
>Marrying a peasant over nobility with connections
Mark made the smart move by pumping and dumping that peasant. You do make a valid point though, living with Lyn wouldn't be ideal for most, hence why Mark moved on.

No I don't.