/gtag/- Grand Theft Auto General

best girl edition

Wasted Thread: lost to the ages

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content and news
rockstargames.com/newswire
>>
Captain Jaszmine 12/27/17(Wed)07:35:00 No.199898125▶
xth for helicopter gunships

Other urls found in this thread:

support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202114563-GTAV-Title-Update-1-13-Notes
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

last one got pruned for some reason, maybe it will come back?

You guys know cash is available in the inventory menu now?

Heists are the JAM!

post characters.

Previous archived thread for historians:

wtf why

for the love of god please use a trip so i can filter your dumbass

>decided to burn $5 and try out infamous mod menu for a month
>Get all skills, trophys, unlockables, car sprays, guns, etc
>Can edit outfit to my liking, not bound by shitty Rockstar anymore
Cool

Still no idea how to get money with it, it's really slow and only gives like 2.5k at a time.
Maybe I'm retarded. Anyone know?

Adamblan1 is a cuck

>Question: Why was I charged when I purchased the Albany Hermes after logging in on December 25, 2017? It said it was FREE. What is wrong?

>Answer: A problem affecting any PC player who logged in on December 25, 2017 caused two related issues.

>PC players who logged into GTA Online during that time and attempted to redeem the FREE Albany Hermes offer were charged for the vehicle. In addition, players who logged into GTA Online during that time but did not redeem the FREE Albany Hermes offer will still see the initial purchase of the vehicle listed as FREE; however, PC players attempting to redeem the one-time FREE vehicle will be charged.

>Whether affected PC players redeemed the free vehicle on December 25, 2017 or not, all PC players that logged in that day have had the GTA$ for one Albany Hermes (GTA$535,000) deposited in their Maze Bank account.

How can Rockstar be so bad at this?

what 2 buy
already got the notDeLorean

wtf happened to the last thread

nothing

avenger and give that bad boy some missiles

Pruned/deleted for Reasons™

last post before 404 was a menu screenshot that got deleted

Stromberg

Give me 950k for Retro Elegy

Scuba suit

a scuba suit isnt 3 missles proof or able to shoot rockets.

for all those underwater fights i get into

The missles work on land too. Its basically a better batmobile but without the booster.

>Be in avenger
>It goes down to 1 missile all of the sudden

Was it nerfed already? The fuck?

>boosting up stamina with bmx
>got killed by flying car rocket
>guy losts control of the vehicle and lands in the water
>ok then
>30 min duel, chat abuse "noob, fuck off, die noob, lucky shoot noob"
>he goes passive "please wait a sec, need to help my friend"
>decided to go back to stamina training, running up the mountain.
>guy gets back, drives up to me "really?"
>he went back to town to get running shoes etc.
>after that he began to run with me, chat a bit, killing hostiles on the way.
>that goes for line 1h.

Is that how you make f-friends?

>not just buying scuba suit and going afk underwater

New acc, won't spend money on everything. I like to run.

also I play to have fun, not to be afk.

you better be living that running gimmick brother

I miss the glory days of GTA online when things were simpler. You had to drive to get an aircraft, no instant gratification, missions paid out well, the fences actually broke by the airport, you could hide inside certain buildings using a phone job join trick, glitched areas, the buzzard was the only attack chopper, you only could have ten cars max so you actually took care of the few you had, dupe glitches existed with no flagging, you could kill people in passive mode, so the best way to get away would be to call a taxi, going off the radar, and disappearing like a magician, and discord wasn't around so people actually used the general. This of course, was all oldgen but man it was great. I feel sorry for the people who started on PC or even newgen, you don't get quite the same experience and I feel sorry for people who have to spend most of their free time grinding away, to a game that won't be around for much longer

tldr; old GTA online was better than content added post heists

>so you actually took care of the few you had
This is GTAO not My Summer Car. You never had to "take care" of shit

Fuck off faggot, not even the puto says that shit

>buzzard was the only attack chopper
UH60/Annihilator still counts guy, and its where I became a heligangster.
>discord wasn't around
>null makes a discord
>public hate for it
>openly say it would kill general and just cause a headache
>it dies and gets replaced
passive mode should just be fixed, where as soon as you get into an armed/military it should be disabled, instead it gets disabled in the fucking mercedes chopper.

I absolutely fucking despise what they did the blackhawk in the recent update, making it a flying piece of shit, and then thinking its fine because muh rappel

>ten cars max

You could have 20 and it wasn't a problem because there were a lot less cars.

Back in the old days, when insurance was a thing, you actually had to be careful with your car. My point is with fewer cars people actually took better care of their collection and more apt to show off garages. Nowadays the storage is the size of a six story building but the average car quality is that of a used car lot.

(You)

Annihilator was around, and the cargobob too if you did the browser glitch to get it before a certain patch..

however the buzzard was the goto for missions, it may have been paper but it helped cheese and is ultimately easier to handle than annihilator

finally hit the 1000 hour club

I fucking hate that the Annihilator has utterly useless front facing miniguns instead of door gunner positions like the Valkyrie.

You weren't able to own two properties until later in OG GTA online

>Nowadays the storage is the size of a six story building but the average car quality is that of a used car lot.

???

literally always been this or do you forget people bitching about chrome adders and other godawful paintjobs

You could always own two. It was a big deal to me when they made a third property available since I'm a car autist and wanted to theme my garages. My first two properties on PS3 release were the garage under the bridge and the six car apartment in Little Seoul.

Yes, that's the idea. It was a simpler time. It was a time where you could strategize calling Merry weather for a helicopter lift, always shooting the pilot or getting an airstrike. Even the lesser known calling Lester to spawn a vehicle was handy.

It was not always two. Try again

bob the a cargo helicopter, reason i mentioned annihilator was because even if it was shitty due to the weapons of it being stuck at a stupid angle (with one of them being broken too), it could still shred through vehicles like nothing, and at some point I used them on Insurgents because L O L.
>it may had been paper
It had one of the highest HP for helicopters, and excluding those with explosive resistances, it still does.
I've been complaining since day, fucking, one.
If they don't want to add a custom version, then an MH53 (aka the bob) with an actual main rotor and tail rotor, aswell as a cargo bay (not hook) and two door gunners would be good too, bonus points if flares and high bullet resistance, but low explosive resistance.

>Even the lesser known calling Lester to spawn a vehicle was handy.
literally no one used this shit lmao

>Decide to take a break from the grind and play American Truck Simulator for a bit instead

who else /comfy/ here?

It was useful during certain missions

support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202114563-GTAV-Title-Update-1-13-Notes

>The ability to own more than one property has been added to Online. Please note that utility and mechanic charges will also double if you own two properties.

Why was the previous thread deleted?

don't know, guess some mod got butthurt or something.

>Frank munster upper body
>adam's apple still visible
>Doesnt know how to apply makeup
>super skinny legs
>manhands

3/10 not even remotely passable.

What the fuck did you idiots do while I was at work that got the last thread deleted

a mod menu conspiracy dude someone posted a screenshot containing one, the post got deleted less than 1 minutes before the thread got deñeted too

>In between sales
>modder starts making it rain
>Get out to get some dosh
>Get locked in the R* alert screen

beware lads, though getting 60k is pretty nice even if its a drop in the bucket

Muh menu shitter faggots, shitting everything up as usual

EASY COME EASY GO
EASILY I SHOT YOU, HOE

Stuck in my head also

Doesn't help that I put it on my Phone.

INTERNATIONAL FEEEEEEEEEEL

Guys, i have a question. Is there a way to test the Akula for free in some race? I really like design and stealth ability, but before spending that money I would like to see how the commands are.

Download scripthook and a (nonshit) trainer, spawn any vehicle you like. Pretty sure you can mod it with the trainer, too.

who are you?
WHO
ARE
YOU?

just ask someone from thread to let you test it out.

MENDOZA'S BEEN HIT

IMMA FOKKIN MUHREEN
>headshots you through bush

>advertising malware

shiggy diggy

Your buddy.

KILLING MAKES MY DICK HARD

I DON'T WANNA BE HERE

I'M SO DONE WITH THIS!

>high bullet resistance, but low explosive resistance.
never ever
every chopper is invulnerable except a 3 star wanted level

INBRED MORON
>is an actual inbred moron

OUTTA OPTIONS NOW

NO, NO, GOLF I TELL YOU.... FOOOOOOOOOOORRRREEE

YOU ARE BEING HYSTERICAL, THAT NEVER HAPPENED

BRACE YOURSELF NOW MOTHAFUCKA

>even in the hunter and akula I warn gunners to avoid shooting police due to three stars
SOME OF THEM WILL NEVER LEARN
>who cares because hunter can just absorb it all
THATS NOT HOW IT WORKS FUCK

YOU LOOK LIKE A TRANNY

SMELLS LIKE SHIT COMING OUT OF YOUR MOUTH

FUCKING HELL AAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

He used to, but he took it off because people were filtering him. Cunt's a blatant attention seeker, with his troll-faced character.

>some shitfuck tries trapping me inside
>doesnt expect me to find a new session and fly out

still weird

>Tactical jacket with beret
Inspo

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

WHO WON THE LOTTERY? I DID!

>kazshitsu

>kazNEETsu

I want to punch/kiss this stupid face

>it’s a kaz powertrips and spergs out at hamburgers episode

>192kbps

Try getting your music from something newer than Napster.

accidentally started Act I after finishing Act II
Wish I was dead honestly

I downloaded it from Youtube.

my character has that same blemish on his face except it never goes away