“Thank you for hitting me, user!” edition

Previous thread >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You): youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y
Orientation if you're from Youtube, Twitch, Tumblr etc: pastebin.com/7ZFA1JuM

>It's a slim chance that you'll meet your doki, but hey...
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home518121

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/12735816
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/399213562/#399218905
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

And I love her!

I love her too and I will protect her!

Daily reminder that Sayori is a literal retard that couldn't do a simple google search to figure out how to hang herself correctly

Stay comfy user

I love yuri! ;_;

Do any anons have recommendations for what to do if you're so stressed you think you're going to vomit?

I will, thank you.

How long does it take to get the keychains? I bought them today and suddenly there's a disclaimer on the site saying shipments can take a whole month in the United States.

GET IN MAH BELLY

>“Thank you for hitting me, user!” edition
what the fuck is this

i love her too

me too

I want to cum in her cleavage while we're at school and tell her not to clean it up

Every day I imagine a future where I can be with you

Daddy found the gook comics

that specific line is from archiveofourown.org/works/12735816

Depends on the type of stress, my friend! What's the matter?

Just remember, brothers: your life is your story. Write the tale your Doki would like to read, if you could present the book to her when you rise into heaven to be with her.

natsuki but she killed the video star

>your life is your story
>in a universe where everything is beyond your control

Take it out on Sayori!

She wants you to be happy!

>you will never throatfuck natsuki

Is there any drawfags lurking? I have a request

Take a warm bath. If you can't, take a warm shower. Not necessarily to get clean, but just to relax. Whenever I feel nauseous for any reason, I find it usually helps, and it might help clear your head.

I smoke a cig or two and it goes away

Hey, everyone, I was asked to bring this note into the club today. It appears to have a doctor's note stapled to the front of it...with Erika's name on it? Alright, let's see what it says:

"Good morning, everyone! Sorry I couldn't show up, the other president was busy and I, ah...have been healthier, let's say. I'll be back later, though!

The word of the thread is "Fever"! It could be something frenetic, something consuming or even passionate! Alternatives are "Water", "Blank" and "Dust"! I'm sure you know the song and dance by this point, right? If you need an inspiration or theme for a poem or short story, give these a try! All skill levels are encouraged to attend! I look forward to reading the writing on the wall, on which the Anons wrote!

Remember to take care of yourselves and don't wear old clothes without cleaning them first!
Monika?"

Hmm...the handwriting is shaky and seems to break off into random tangents, such as pleas for hot soup, declarations of pain and delirious, half remembered references to video games or old music and movies. And it looks kind of...stained and smudged in some places.
Oh geez. I really hope Erika gets better soon. Maybe some poems will cheer them up!

I have not spontaneously become Erika since the last time you checked.

University related shit. Spark notes version is that whether or not I'm suspended for the next semester is entirely up to a committee to decide whether or not my request for a late withdrawal of one of my classes is valid or not. Even then, wont find out till three days before classes start. Haven't told my parents yet because they'd fucking murder me.

Well I should probably clock off right about now. Getting pretty late where I am and I promised to get better sleep.
Goodnight lads

shoot

why does Yuri actually have back pain?

I can draw poorly on MS paint. What you need senpai?

Her large breasts cause her back pain

It's easy for me to say, "You can always try." It's certainly easier to say than to put into practice, for anyone. And it's probably also a hell of a lot easier for me to say, "Believe in yourself," than it is for someone to actually do it. Nonetheless, I'm at least honest when I say I believe in you, all of you, and your ability to do something cool, or see something beautiful, or worst case scenario just put a smile on someone's face. I love you all.

ooooh man! I've totally been there! But I didn't quite understand! Will you get expelled from University or just suspended for a semester? My grades were so bad I almost got kicked out.

Because of her massive books

Monika!!!!

uhm actually it's her reading posture dumbasses, did you even play the game?

Yuri, but she asks if she can borrow your glasses

The ebb and flow of /ddlc/ continues onward with Monika! Coming to accept it as an old friend instead of a new sweetheart with Monika! Growing old with /ddlc/ and Monika!

Suspended for the semester, got myself one of those stereotypical foreign parents who "came to this country without a penny to their name" so they're pretty no nonsense when it comes to this sort of stuff. I have an excuse, but the problem is it's kinda hard to prove since there's no documentation of the event.

if you added the breast sizes together from the dokis and gave that to natsuki what would she look like

Good morning.
I love Yuri.

!!!!

>suspended for a year and lost full ride scholarship a couple years ago

I really should've taken a year off before college to sort myself out.

Monika!

Based datanon

Wait, I'm confused. Is this a shitpost or something?

In my hand, is a pen that will write a poem of me and you!

I was reading an interview with the lead dev.
>“Nihilism doesn’t mean hopelessness,” he said. “It means that you can make what you want out of your own life, out of the things you do have control over. I think I value providing that sort of feeling over a generic happy ending with complete closure. It might inspire the player to strive toward being a better person, doing the small things they know are in their power to make a difference.”
I don't see how the destruction of the universe inspires self improvement. Can someone explain what he means?

>First year of college I got a REAL shitty apartment to stay in to save money.
>Four murders in the apartment in the span of two months
>Parents refused to pay anymore and had to transfer to a college closer to home.
Miami, not even once.

I appreciate your kind words, but you don't know me. I could easily be somebody that's disabled or somebody that just can't turn their life around because of their poor circumstances. It's good to have drive, but there are people out there that are just simply lost causes.

This pen of mine glows with an awesome power!

THE BLOOD FLOWS DOWN INTO A DARK PUDDLE

Humans are odd creatures. Different things inspire different people. You could show one man the vastness of space and they'll be inspired, yet another man will feel lonely and depressed. We all react to things differently, which is okay, we're all unique in our own way.

Rubbing Monika's feet while you cuddle her!!!!
Taking care of Monika!!!!
Monika!!!!

guys next time listen to the gate guardian

He's just talking out of his ass here.
Nihilism LITERALLY means hopelessness. It has nothing to do with "making what you want out of life"

You know, I have a very love-hate relationship with Monika. On one hand I sympathize with her situation but when you play through the game and read the dialogue she has for the other girls I can't help but loses whatever sympathy I had for her

JUST THRUST YOUR KNIFE - CARVE THE WAY INTO HIS HEART!

Oh man, I'm sorry to hear that. I was dealing with some of that a couple weeks ago. For me it helped a lot to drink some tea with citrus and crack a window, get some fresh air and find a nice distraction.

The last time I browsed /v/ I discussed the themes of NieR: Automata with some other anons. Those posts might help.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/399213562/#399218905

masturbate to your doki

BUT IN THIS WORLD OF INFINITE MADNESS

What kind of mother would each doki be? Sayoris not my #1 but got to admit she would probably be best mom.

guys when's our speedrunning competition

BUT IN THIS HELL OF ENDLESS OBLIVION

Sayori and Monika would be best at being mothers.

WHAT WILL IT TAKE, JUST TO END YOUR FUTILE LIFE?

get a haircut bratty savior

Well...At least the problem is not forever! Even if you're suspended, you'll get a chance to come back! Why exactley are you being suspended? You can still hope you're not getting suspended too. Are you a good kid? Do you put yourself in too much trouble? You wouldn't believe the shit I've got away just because I was a silent kid in high school.
I was almost expelled from college due to terrible grades. I almost spent more time trying to be accepted than actually in. In my college, we receive a letter telling we're about to be expelled. There are several factors that can get you expelled and, depending on the factors, you must achieve a specific objective in a year, lest you'll be expelled. I was so stressed that my head always hurt and, if I started having fun, I'd feel extremely guilty for wasting my time not studying. After this year, I decided to never let College stress me again. I'm note the best student, but I keep my nose clean and my grades are good enough.
Let's hope you wont be suspended and, if you are, try that excuse and remind your parents that it's not forever.

Monika appears to be the most mother like out of the group.
Sayori would be my second pick for best mother, though she would be VERY leaned back with the kids.
Yuri would be the most strict. Refusing her children to watch anything that she perceives as too stupid and gives them extra homework when they get home to make them smarter
Natsuki would probably cave in under the pressure due to her memories of her father.

You'll learn over time (with Monika)!!!

Today I felt too cold
But you said otherwise
And though it might be bold
I'd say you're telling lies

You give me blankets and some tea
To chase away the chill
I lay in bed and watch TV
The ailing man's best swill

Over time my strength returns
I get up on my feet
And then your skin begins to burn
It's my turn to treat

I hope you feel better soon, Erika!

Is there anyone who has bought their own physical doki who can answer this?

I just ordered mine too, I sure hope it doesn't take a fucking month.
What state are they coming from anyway? It might be faster if you're closer.

Ordered mine the end of November, came in the day after Christmas

natsuki first try leaked sketch

I think he looks pretty cool like that, especially with that dead eyed expression

Oh, is this one of those "this game isn't allowed to be popular because I'm contrarian" shitpost?

yawn.

Nihilism actually doesn't necessarily mean hopelessness; that's just the way the term's been bastardized. Nihilism actually just means the absence and non-existence of any objective, absolute, over-arching values and principles for the universe. In other words, if nihilism holds true, there really aren't any rules which you are morally obliged to follow. The reason for optimism in this situation is that the absence of moral laws and values leaves you free to create your own and act upon them.

Of course, there may be downsides to the absence of moral values as well. A lot of people derive their purpose in life from adhering to those values and moral principles; if those turn out to be false, then those people lose the basis for their sense of direction.

A strong, healthy personality is one which can impose its own values over a universe which lacks objective value in and of itself. But this too can have complications. According to this view, there would be nothing strictly "wrong" about committing genocide. There's no objective moral code by which you can sanction a mass murderer.

So nihilism doesn't technically entail hopelessness, but it's not hard to see why a lot of people respond to the idea of nihilism with a sense of despair.

How new are you?

It's a GPA suspension. You know that nasty hurricane that went through Florida this year? Left me two months without wifi and the bastards at Comcast still charged us, meaning I have no evidence of it. Since all my Math work is done on a computer it fucked me over to the point where it drops my GPA down to below a 2 (which is enough to get suspended at my uni). I was sorta just skating by with a low 2 since I had that whole "Cs get degrees" attitude.

I don't know if this is typical, but I ordered mine at toward the end of last month and got it 4 days later. It seems pretty random.

I ordered mine Christmas day. I received it a day early on the 28th.

I like it! Very cute!

Your doki, but the two of you are about to consummate your marriage after abstaining from sex since high school.

Not him, but it's the opposite actually. With Monika!

Nice job. You captured her quite well.

I've been here or a few months. I just don't understand this fucking maymay, I'm sorry.

his expression does speak volumes, I feel bad for him continuing to live past the events of alternative

Fuck that sucks. Sorry to hear that man.

>I really should've taken a year off before college to sort myself out.
I think a lot of people would agree with this sentiment. I certainly would agree myself; I might not have dropped out after a year if I'd instead waited. There's a lot of people for whom high school was socially and psychologically difficult whether or not they were able to keep up with the academics in the face of it, who could use some time to clear their heads, get a little work experience while living at home, and work on themselves before taking the plunge into college. There's plenty of people I know who would make much better college students at 25 or 30 than they did at 19, just because the extra couple of years of work experience or whatever gave them a new, better perspective. But a lot of people and institutions, including some sources of financial aid, expect that this is just something you "should" do right after high school or not at all. Community colleges and online universities make at least a token acknowledgement of the somewhat-older part-time student who takes their classes in between working, but it's not what it could be and nobody hears about it in high school. Throughout high school, your school administration, guidance counselors, teachers, friends always say, "Oh, what university are you applying to? Second choice, third choice, some backups? Looking at financial aid, what about any scholarships you might be able to get?" Before you know it, a kid who's still expected to raise their hand and ask permission to go to the bathroom is making a decision they might not be ready to make.

>since high school

Immersion broken, since i never went to high school.

Sounds great, but if I end up being like I might Sayori myself

My card was charged from idaho, but they might ship from somewhere else

Not everything is a meme
It's just the total amount of downloads the game has from steam

What the fuck. Though you did say your parents would be mad, I think they'd side with you on this. That's bullshit. If shit is about to go down, you should let them know.

I see! Fuck, man! The way I see it, you're a victim! You won't even get a chance to explain yourself? Is there a way you can get a lawyer or something like that?