>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/
omnicmeta.com/p/home.html

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

kotaku.com.au/2017/05/overwatch-fans-want-blizzard-to-turn-junkrat-into-a-bunnings-employee/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i love tracer

>there are people in the previous thread that actually think pharah has character

PFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I didn't say Pharah's character was good, and it basically all only comes out in her comic. She's kinda cold, but loyal, only loyal to the mission, but comrades are a close second? Again, kind of a mess, but it's there, and again what I was talking about when I say that the characterization of these heroes is really bad because of how little we get.

I think she is lawful stupid, however her comic does show a little development, so I guess she qualifies as a character. Though that's only because majority of the cast doesn't even have any development.

Do not bully Reaper.

>I think she is lawful stupid
mfw
>her comic shows a little development
Exactly, it's barely there, but it's there, and it's got conflict, but I suspect it's from piss poor writing. And like I said, what I gave was the short list, since she actually has something as opposed to nothing.

yeah, I am looking at your list again, and based on that criteria they all do qualify.
I would argue that winston belongs on that list because of his decision to initiate the Recall, but that may be going nowhere, since no one has even answered the recall. So I am not even sure we will see him again.

Here's pharah comic in a nutshell

Pharah thinks her co workers as simple pawns to finish her mission
Mission goes apeshit and she realizes she works with human beings so instead of mission at all costs she saves her teammate
They finish the mission together and she's promoted to commander where she thinks "haha i'm the protector of the weak" when 5 mins ago she thought people were fucking tools

Oh and she's ana's daughter. That's it.

>Throw piss grenade at feet
>genji deflects it
better not throw it at all i guess lol

Reminder that Blizzard only hires the best game developers

here It's still more development than most of the cast has gotten. Not saying that's a good thing.

>This explains why you have no idea what the fuck you're doing
Kek, absolute madman

>dragonblade doens't reset dash
>genji has to get killing blow to reset dash
>sombra hack disables passives

Is Orisa's puppy emote worth buying? Or should I just save my coins for a legendary next event?

>Playing throw granny
You should just not pick the character at all.

Save

it's a cute emote but it's kinda wasted on orisa

>d.va
>no comic or short

Korea is constantly attacked by a giant kaiju tier omnic. To repel the giant invader the meka drone unit is formed but after a while the kaiju omnic starts taking control of the drones so pilots are required.
Since the pilots require pretty good reflexes korea turns into gamers and recruits them to pilot the new mechs.
Hana song being the best gamer at the moment is recruited.
She's granted permission to customize her military outfit, mech and is given permission to stream her battlefield experience which grants her an idol like popularity in korea and in the world.

Even mei, even fucking mei has more fucking lore than pharah, even more if we realize mei is studying some maelstrom. I don't think anyone in the game has less lore than pharah, maybe zenyatta, he's literally just a omnic monk who left his brothers to find himself.

dude, I said nothing about amount of lore. Also I am not the person who said she has character. However I agree that she has gotten development, meaning she has gone through a change. Not much, but certainly more than the majority of the cast has.

>wasted on orisa
>literally one of the strongest tanks right now making rein almost irrelevant
Have you seen corner orisa on assault? It should be illegal.

cool, next event then. Hope there will be something new, I don't like the chinese new year skins from last year.

alright, so if someone can help with answering my question

so with my main account, I was stuck in low gold because of how much I hated the grind since I started playing again since I quit before the first season, I started 2300, fell to 1700, then rose to 2100, but I just got plain tired even though I knew I was better

started a smurf account and in QP, and im getting matched with 3000-3500 players now at level 11 and ive literally won 10 games in a row for my last matches today and still havent lost yet with people at this range

so im wondering, now that my hidden mmr thinks im ~3000 now, will my smurf account be ranked around there after my placement games if I do well on those? would it do the same for my terrible ranked main account?

>orisa
>strongest tanks

What the fuck is wrong with you people? Last thread was some faggot calling tracer guns underpowered, now orisa is a good tank?

>last thread was some faggot calling tracer guns overpowered
He's just a shitty tracer main stuck in plat, most likely.

>blizzard buffs tracer guns next season

QP has different mmr than comp

doesnt hidden mmr play off of your QP for placements?

Yes

so that means my smurf account should be getting a better placement than my main account then. sweet

Probably, it's also the reason why you shouldn't do comp at level 25 on a new account.
Most people will just fuck around trying new heroes and that lowers their hidden MMR by a fuck ton.

It's also why a lot of people want a MMR reset because not everyone wants to buy new accounts.

>-75% XP for 11 matches
Oh well

Trader guns are def not underpowered but Orisa is actually broken as a tank. Near infinite shield and almost as much point sustain as a damn roadhog with a big damage output. Her ultimate is basically a nano boost x 6. Rein can't compete at all.
What is your SR that you don't know how strong orisa is right now?

try out some yeti hunter

well, ive won literally 85%+ of my QP games so far, so if I keep this up at 25, I dont see why I wouldnt just do placements immediately.

>near infinite shield
>rein has more shield/s than orisa
>eartshatter exists

Idiot.

>mccree flashes above ur shield
>his team shreds you

Ah yes the mccree that somehow gets to the face of the rein and flashbangs.

Someone post that webm.

What's your season 7 SR? I ended 3.7k

Do you know math? You don't seem to realize 2000 shield in 10 second is higher than 900 in 6.
Also a team wiping ultimate.

Orisa is only good on pirate ship junkertown, defense horizon and defense anubis.

Post your SR babby boi

>open maybe 40 loot boxes so far
>17 from buying loot boxes, 5 free ones from Jeff, 6 from arcade games past 2 weeks, the rest from grinding xp to level up
>only 2 winter legendaries, Bastion and Roadhog
>other skins were two non-event legendaries for Mei, and last year's epic skins for Lucio, Pharah and Reaper
>only have 3900 gold

All I want is the Junkrat skin dammit. Getting Sombra or Hanzo skins would be nice too, but I want Beachrat the most

If you had only 3900 gold, would you spend it on the skin you want, or save the coins?

my favorite things to do are see this general and decide to play a game and forget changes have happened since the last update

>mercy res
who thought this animation was ever good? WHO?

>baby d.va spamming crouch adad
>miss like 5 shots
>finally kill it
>haha u noob u miss xD
D.va mains are despicable

>he thinks his main is hot shit
>p-post your sr

Look at the hero stats on stat pages. Stop thinking your hero is hot shit just because it's part of a junkertown cancer meta.

>people still think orisa is situational

>using orisa on attack gibraltar
Man you must enjoy getting sniped.

This is like the keyboard turner meme but worse.

Lol Orisa is not my main. I'm 3.7k dps main but I can play nearly all the heroes at that level and maimed Rein for a season.
What is your SR and main to back up what you're saying. Go ahead.
Or you won't post it because you're in a garbage elo and it will only further prove how dumb your opinion is?

see

kotaku.com.au/2017/05/overwatch-fans-want-blizzard-to-turn-junkrat-into-a-bunnings-employee/

>you won't post it because you're in a garbage elo and it will only further prove how dumb your opinion is

yeah, shit's so forgettable I only kinda rememebr the gist.

>guys, lets make symmetra again, but give her more range and let her heal herself
>also lets give her more mobility and let all of her abilities pass through barriers
>also lets make her ugly as sin

hmmm

>gets proven wrong
>p-post SR

laughing every second

shes not a good tank
the shield is just broken

Oh you're so good at the game and give such masterful analysis. Tell us poor peasants from what SR this infinite iq analysis comes from so that we may one day hope to attain such iq.

Oh mr 3.7k SR, please tell us why orisa is so good compared to rein instead since that's the purpose to this conversation and you haven't touched the topic at all other than asking for my SR.

i would eat the fuck out of moiras ass while she sings irish folk songs so help me god

The fact you refuse to post it proves you're platinum or possibly even lower. There's no use explaining anything to you. Maybe one day you will climb out of gold or platinum or whatever and stop having such dumb opinions lol

why does this happen?

Actually rephrasing, tell us why orisa is one of the strongest tanks when.

Winston and d.va are top tier.
Zarya and Roadhog are directly next.
Finally we have rein and orisa.

Orisa has a shitty mercy beam for ultimate, rein has a team wiping ultimate.
Rein also has more shield per second with the only difference being that rein can't restore shields with them up while orisa can so in the end it's borderline the same shit.

So yes mr 3.7k SR, why is orisa so good outside of the maps stated previously.

You're the one that said orisa was one of the strongest tanks nigger, explain yourself. I already stated my points you're only asking for my SR.

>bastion/rein/orisa 10 games in a row

how do you counter this pure cancer?

spamrat, build ult and just kill them all with tire.

I want to marry her.

>spam ez and insults when I beat the orisa bastion cancer
What's wrong with me, is it autism?

pissing off the enemy is a good way to make them play worse.

whats the point of killing the enemy if mercy just rezzes them?

>people still think orisa is shit
>when below Master no one shoots her fucking shields

If you find yourself against a good one you're gonna have to go junkrat to get through. She's fucking annoying to play against.

Remember when rip-tire was considered shit tier? Good times

>look at timestamps
>this nigger spent an hour spamming post your SR instead of an actual argument

>tfw I used to want orisa to be a good alternative anchor tank to rein

little did I know

Orisa promotes barrierwatch, unike rein, when you kill orisa the fucking barrier stays there and while she's alive she's just menstruating new shields.
So yes, when the enemy has an orisa junkrat is the way to go, either that or reaper or combo with d.va to walk up on her shield and fuck her shit up.

What's the easiest hero in the game and why is it ___mercy___

Mercy, Junkrat

Tracer, Genji, Soldier, Mercy

Is Sombra underpowered? I've been told she's a "niche pick" which really just sounds like bullshit speak for underpowered.

no she isn't

But she has a garbage win rate and 9/10 times feels like a discount version of Tracer.

It really depends on the environment. She's heavily dependent on maps and only works super effectively with team work. I would like it if they make it so hacking disables passives and makes them visible through walls.

>sleep someone
>winston starts zapping them with his 3 DPS tickle cannon
ana in diamond is unplayable

I honestly don't know anymore.
Mercy sure was the easiest before moira release. But in terms of support moira has so much hand holding she might as well outclass mercy as the easiest hero in the game.

>mobility
Fade vs guardian angel. When mercy flies to someone her trajectory becomes predictable and easy to hit. Moira fade just makes her vanish with no trace to where she goes.
This also makes mercy punishable for bad position while moira "lmao i'll just vanish every 6 seconds"

>dps
pistol vs the succ. Moira can deal 50 dps just by having her crossair near the enemy and holding right click add +50 if she uses her dps orb. Mercy pistol does more dps and has a generous hitbox but its easier to dodge.

>self heal
regen vs bio orb. Moira wins here outright, plus she doesn't just has her orb she also heals 30hp/s as long she's sucking from someone

>ult
Both seem to recharge pretty fast, mercy ult depends more on the damage her team takes than moira. Overall they seem to be just as brainless as one allows you to revive 2 people almost back to back while the other is a good heal burst to help in a push.

>4/6 of the supports are braindead easy
hmmm...

fucking kek. I played LOTRO and SWTOR with a friend who was using his laptop's track pad for the longest time and it was fucking terrible. Because he wasn't able to constantly swivel his camera around, he'd frequently aggro groups of mobs that were off screen and be totally unable to maneuver in pvp. I can't imagine how bad this guy's WoW gameplay would scar my mind.

Moira's orb can't heal her and deal damage at the same time, and her healing orb isn't meant to be just for her to begin with.

Honestly it's actually really bullshit that Mercy has regen to begin with, that alone makes her clearly designed to be a solo healer. Just give her about 50% shields and be legit about it at least rather than her having such a ridiculous passive.

You need good teamwork to use her effectively and then she's fucking amazing. Pros always use her in some maps.

drawing tablet =/= trackpad

I use a drawing tablet for some years and i still can't use a trackpad for shit

But is that good game design? An entire character who's just not good without a coordinated team of good players and only on a few maps?

whens the next season?

>Ana is unplayable
Fixed that for you, no need to thank me!

Is it me or is moira pretty fucking hard to headshot? I have no troubles headshotting anyone else, besides her.

Moira can't do headshots.

It's terrible design but look at Torb. Most people in comp only think he's """"""""""""""""""good"""""""""""""""""""" on like 2 maps and even then only on defense. He may as well not exist for 90% of the rest of the game.

When will this retarded mercy main who says dumb shit about other healers fuck off

she has that gay tiny head