/vn/ - Bad Ends edition

Visual Novel General #1774

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/ (embed)

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R4Ho4uZLf14
twitter.com/The_Doddler/status/946684187917946880
u.lewd.se/dCT1Yo_ExHIBIT_2017-12-29_04-57-44.jpg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Does the bottom picture actually have a source or it's just memes?

Yuki

Maids!

Old hags!

Juice!

Man this image looks weird.

Seabed

Well that's FROM the anime, so unless the anime based it on something else, Haganai is the source.

retards are for protecting

>look it up
>a definite never ever

>Search for shark visual novel
>First result is Shark dating simulator XL on steam
EVN needs to die

recently i've noticed a growing trend of artists posting their work on sites other than pixiv.

do you support sam ojii-san, /vn/?

Hm. Well, I suppose it's possible MG might pick it up. It's connected to Softhouse Seal and is done with some of their usual creators.

Give me some VNs like Starless and Euphoria friends

Is that so? I don't actually do much art hunting anymore, so would one of the boorus be better?
I guess that's what you're saying you use at least. I'll take a look next time I'm bored. Thanks for the info.

Yes. God bless America.

Sleep tight, Mitcher.

to be honest, there are so many images being put out a day that you could safely stick with pixiv. i'd only use a booru if you were intent on finding all pics of a specific waifu or a very specific fetish.
sometimes an artist will put pics up on their twitter instead of posting it in the usual places

youtube.com/watch?v=R4Ho4uZLf14

Which is best School Days bad end?

Why was that LN’s ending so shit?

Does this semen demon have any H-scenes?

Not to start a discussion here, but because Yukimura is such a random choice, it feels like the author was trying to pull a fast one rather than write an organic ending.
Not that I have anything against Yukimura, she was just really bland.

Not even in the FD?

Azusa and Yoiko were the only ones to get routes in the fandisc

Anyone?

You get to see her tits, but no route nor sex scenes

Bible Black
Discipline

Just look up those two on vndb and click on the tag you are interested in and then sort the VNs by score.

They could have just done a route in FD where Hiroshi goes nuclear and fucks all the side characters one after another

read those, anything else?

Maid!

>tfw best girl Yoiko route never
why live

Ryouko is best girl though.

>Happy merchant and man with tits.png

>Go skimming through VNDB's character page for this game
>At the bottom under "Makes an Appearance"
>Naoe Yamato
What?
>Developer: Minato Carnival
So in a visual novel about Delinquents, they include Yamato over his mother?

He makes an appearance in a bad end in Maki's route. Yamato's mom is implied to have fought with Tsujidou's mom in the backstory.

Doddler just released a patch for Imopara 2 that disables the animations if you really hate them.

twitter.com/The_Doddler/status/946684187917946880

Holy shit Doddler I love you

>protagonist is a bitchboy about amusement park rides

why is this prevalent?

Baka Hiroshi, Renne route when??????

Hatsukoi 1/1 was pretty wholesome

It's a lot better without the fluttery animation, in my opinion. I can completely focus on this fatty

u.lewd.se/dCT1Yo_ExHIBIT_2017-12-29_04-57-44.jpg

Trip starts translating it next month is what it said on their blog I think.

I'm having dinner with my two waifus.

What are you faggots up to?

Everyone's makoto
having children with at least 7 different girls is gonna be a nightmare in the future.

I'm jerking off for the fifth time today, and all the while wondering where I went wrong in my life

>Downloaded like 9 VNs I've never read
>Played a minute of each because I keep wanting to read the others
Suffering

Same. I have few others where I've only completed the introduction because reading JP is still slower and takes more effort.

Evenicle's got me hooked though because of the gameplay.

tfw eop

Why do they allways translate the best girl last?
I can already see Trip commiting suicide on new years eve and the translation being dropped.

Did our boys fuck up or the MC is fucking with the girl with someone who has the same surname?

I have about a 100 downloaded and stored, and 10 or so installed.

Being JOP is suffering

I'm pretty satisfied with Maki for now. Renna seems nice can't wait to see how her route plays out in a couple months.

Nah the MC is a bit mentally challenged.

i just bought my second Tera to store stuff. I feel great

Doddler is a good kid

>As you might now, we’ll do the (short) Saeko route next, and then move on to the final route, Renna. Trip’s going to take a break first, however. We’ll start Saeko route somewhere in Early January.
Saeko's route is mainly her and Hiroshi fucking so prepare lube.

Goddamn Rakuen has so much Mitcher bullying I kinda feel bad for her.

At least he's not afraid of cats like one protagonist I could mention. That's the faggyest ass phobia.

Can you "do" her?

Do you guys ever play VNs in the dark?

Safe to say that yuuji bangs everything that moves in the triology.

aijisjaidjiasjdinasoixopsnx sukisuki

>prepare lube
user I ...

Ok I'll play it is it recommended I play every route in the first one or can I just do whatever I like and move on

Next week

>prepare lube
Americuts, everyone

I skipped Makina's route in the original one but the prologue in Meikyuu and watching the anime should suffice

Try to finish the 1st one if possible, 2+3 is not really necessary if you don't enjoy the first one, but if you read 2, might as well read 3 because ending of 2 is cliffhanger.

cutfag here, i don't need lube ;)

I was thinking just doing 1 route of the 1st one then moving on through the trilogy, then maybe going back and finishing the other routes of the 1st if I'm interested. Does it matter which routes I do?

This.
Spit works just as well.

That's how I played Galaxy Angel anyway and I felt it flowed better that way. Not sure how this trilogy works though

Do Amane route
each route has the protagonist saves the heroine, in the second part though, the story is set in a scenario that he managed to save everyone, so it not really necessary to finish all routes, but each route gives hints to the protag past which get expanded later in the second part, if you finish all route, lots of things make sense. If I'm not mistaken anyway, been years since I read the first one.

Makina and Amane have the only plot relevant routes in the first one.

Is Tenioha worth playing even though they removed the trap route?

Any word on when we can expect SP to release Wagamama's fandisc?

Any word on when we can expect MG to release SukiSuki?

Any word on when we can expect JAST to release Sumaga?

Any word on when we can expect Quof to release Lovely x Cationt TL patch?

Any word on when we can expect AS to release Hatsukoi apends?

Do you like tits?

Yes
Maybe
No
Yes
Absolutely
Possibly

Traps are gay, you can trust me on that.

No
Yes
Absolutely
Possibly
Maybe
Yes

i cant cum anymore

Did SP's release of HoshiMemo ever fix the error in the original fanTL where Tinami's name was mistranslated to Chinami?

Maybe your owner cut your balls off.

Reading Imopara2?

No, that was yesterday. I had to take a break because it was monopolizing my dick

Any VNs that are enjoyable even if I hate all anime tropes and moe shit?

School Days.

House in Fata Morgana

Please Bang My Wife