SAY HELLO TO ARRIET 2.0

granbluefantasy.jp/pages/?p=15958

>Recent News
Granblue Fest happened
- Day 1: pastebin.com/5W94vG7c (embed)
- Day 2: grancypher.com/2017/12/23/granblue-fes-2017-day-2-news-roundup/
Balance Update went live - pastebin.com/yMve0nK6

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for December:
11/30 - 12/8 - Divergent Knighthoods
12/8 - 12/20 - Titanic Yeager (Shingeki no Kyojin Collab)
12/15 - 12/25 - A Granblue Carol
12/21 - 12/28 - Xeno Diablo Clash
12/28 - 12/31 - Auld Lang Syne (New Years Event: Cock Edition)
12/30 - 1/9 - Right Behind You

12/21 - 1/4 - New Year's Special (pastebin.com/d2L4VpvH

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1161266/f090f10711/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dao is my wife

I wonder if DAO and Azazel wil play a large part in the next what makes the sky blue event

Will he fall?

I'm so salty about my shitty fucking spark I decide to make a 2.0 of that picture I made ages ago

9R 1SR AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Uhhhhhhhhhh
My Cerulean sparks turned into stones?
Sorry I'm new to gbf, but what should I be using the stones on?
Actually I'd rather just get the sparks back? Can I do that?

>45 rolls
>A Marq dupe

Only two more gold moons and I can get a whale weapon. I'm quitting after free rolls is done.

Show your hauls so far /gbfg/

No, you can't. Stones are just useful if you're lazy to farm the itens you need, but I've never used them at all.

And, obviously, you cant turn back to sparks. That's why when people are ready to spark (trade 300 sparks for one character) they have to save cristals and tickets for almost 6 months before being able to do it.

However, if you're a new player, you shouldn't even bother with that, since you most likely don't have good teams, and that would mean spending 6 months unable to do anything.

You use whale tears for revenant weapons mats. It's tears because you can't keep the spark forever, when you wanna spark you just burn everything in 3 days to get 300

>cux'd again
wtf bros why does this keep happening to us?

why can't cygames give us actual waifus

Used all my crystals and got shit. Saving for a spark is way too hard

Whats the best thing to spark, Katalina sword or Eugen gun for whale grids? (yes i know its flash gala)

zoi 3d5db6d4

WRONG OLIVIA, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>all my alts somehow get the character I wanted
>my main gets jack shit

I should just delete them all, I don't know why I'm doing this to myself.

So what's the point of Flash Gala besides fucking over people sparking?

>roll for vira
>Get olivia
>Try her out and she's just not strong enough to use
Well this sucks.

+ 3 gold moons, Bahamut, Adramelech and Diablo.

Cucouroux!

Will S. Zoi be available in the second half of flash gala or what

I want doggo but I wanna have Zoi even if I can't use her

Nope, that's pretty much it.

No, she's only available during flash gala. Just wait. You have two whole days to roll her.

What else do I need to do for a servicable pool? I don't need MVPs; just want to be able to contribute.

I really wanted Olivia this morning, but now i think i just dodged a bullet.

Is this a good time to start this game?

So happy

Ok real shit I rolled Baruna and Hades over the course of this event so far.

Which one do I sunstone and which do I break and just use the free one we'll get from anniversary?

Varuna is the strongest primal right now. But you don't break anythink

yes

Technically speaking tez is and anni is gonna give us a 100%-110% primal so why keep both. Not like I'll break it till later anyway.

Tez is awful. What are you talking about. 10+ max diamond turns to guaranteed echos is not good

I've had Lucio since summer legfest and he's really good. Just pulled light Vira today, o I'm on my way towards a light team. Wish I'd gotten zoi though.

lol

hi gbfg, i'm just starting this game now and rerolled a lucifer. Is he still 'the' SSR to start with?

I meant titian I am tired

All I wanted was SSR Kat. Why isn't she in the pool?

Light is literally the worst element in the game now

>DAO 9.0 on gamewith
Fitting score for a traitor

exhentai.org/g/1161266/f090f10711/
Monki a best.

It's not even guaranteed KMR will give free primal, not even guaranteed it's 10% weaker. He said he would check what the players think. Another thing is that if primal gets flb, the free shit won't be able to get flb

>Naru gets to have on demand echos that works against any element
>Olivia just gets a shitty 10% echos
This isn't fair.

But user, I had 27K+ crystals, I'm down to 21K now, and I know Vira (Grand) won't be available in the second half

Post yfw people though the traitor would be better than Orchis.

>now

Orchis is a traitor too, autistic thinks she is batman not joining the crew

I wouldn't mind honesty. And I was planning to wait till then regardless to do anything to either but just farm shit in the intrim.

Any tips to get mage creeds fast?

More like why dont you all stop shitposting and use your fucking imaginations these characters aren't real anyways. Even if they were, they'd never be into (you) get real.

duh. KMR has some faggy obsession with screwing with light which was another developers pet project. the goal was to annoy every one and screw up the company just to switch positions. he wanted to work on last order i guess which i dont think is going anywhere . maybe he wanted to work on relink

i mean for fucks sake i think they made lights arcanum summon a registered sex offender. fucker needs to wear normal pants

Normalfag out

hmm, am i right in reading that titan is a better summon to start off with?

What are the chances that legfest will have only two rate ups

I guess that would be Alexiel because you can use ygg grid while you don't get base titan

I cant even remember last time we got a waifu character

Got sturm, is she good?

who cares shes cute as heck i want her so bad...

yes, but fire isn't

Best fire attacker and sword proficiency, summer bea is somewhat the best attacker too

I care that she is cuckbait and a piece of motherfucking ugly

You messed up the thread #
Useless piece of shit

Do you think it'll be legfest after gala?

>use my 20 free rolls on the gala
>Percival
Not sure if bad or good.

>Sturm
>Cuckbait
Nigger she was made for Drang

I do agree but she is all over you in seasonal lines, that makes her cuckbait.

>no previous thread
>other one gets deleted
The fuck?!

One of the best within fire.

was this thread here the whole time
what the fuck

Awesome. I get to pair him up with my only other Fire SSR, Heles.
Yes, but the OP fucked up the thread number.

Of course

TOOT

Should I go with this or reroll ?
I don't know if I will be lucky enough to get another 60 free draw

it's typhon

>Mods are fucking DAOfags

Varunabros...

What the fuck this is just wrong

4 gold moons and Agni. Fuck this shit.

MVP is more related to latency than your actual grid element or characters.

wtf is that luciboi doing

rerolled into this.
it's a keeper right?
summon could be better but eh

did you sparked cuckbait roastie angel?

Reroll until you get baha and zoi

explode fucker

Why? I have her since its release and I've been reading her seasonal lines. She has Drang, YES SHE IS FOR drang. But she is a slut that forgets about him in seasonals and just want Gran's dick. If you want to say otherwise at least have her

This guy

Anything with Zoi is top tier.

Based parabot

I got only a free 10 roll, but I still managed to get light vira, now I just need to pull Naru, Yggdrasil and DAO during my spark for S.zooey and my day will be complete.

>point bloating

Vaginas exude a large amount of heat on normal human women, let alone on certain female half-dragons, whose body temperatures would only naturally be much higher than a normal human's. If one were to approach Grea's bare vagina, especially if she was aroused, you would probably be able to feel the heat of it on your skin. The natural heat is also probably conducive to arousal in its own right. Much like a 15 year old going through puberty and getting erections at random, a side effect of being a half-breed is probably often, unprovoked arousal. Who knows, it may even be permanent. Grea might literally be "in heat" at all times. On top of what may be almost perpetual wetness between her thighs, her naturally high body temperature probably makes it difficult for her to wear human clothes comfortably. But then again she may get off on the feeling of being wrapped so tightly, so to speak. The sensation of her wet vagina would probably resemble putting your finger into a bath of hot honey. The juices more viscous than normal and just hot enough that you almost risk a burn. Imagine the smell and the taste of her inner thighs after one match. Wet and sticky with a musky odor and all salty-sweet from the combination of her various juices... In addition, Grea's vagina may even be larger than those of human women, or at the very least anatomically different. The vaginal walls of human women only contract significantly during sex if experiencing orgasm. Due to her half-dragon nature, Grea may resemble some member of the known animal kingdom in that her physical control over her vaginas muscles is much greater.
It would not be unreasonable to suggest that Grea could flex and contract the muscles in her vaginal walls to masturbate and in effect "milk" a penis for all it's worth. Her cervix may even be penetrable with little to no pain experienced, a sort of inverse "knot", a way to ensure that not one drop of her mate's semen will escape her.

No I sparked sturm

Reminder to worship the gacha god for 100 rolls tomorrow.

what do people run on sage? I can't run double trouble and clarity.

I was going to but I don't think i can be bothered making more accounts

double trouble and clarity

Clear and double trouble.

>no gallinarius from the flash gala

uhhhh is she appearing again bros? I rolled Olivia already.

>ベアゼタ joins my raid
>does their best
>gets knocked out at 5%
>posts I'm sorry sticker
Cute!