THIS
>THIS

1st for IQ top tier

N E V E R

E
V
E
R

Niggas where do I find people to play with? Biggest issue I have is that I'm mute so communication is a fucking pain in the ass. I really love the game but the solo q is awful and a lof of time enemy team is filled with smurfs.

Waifufags should neck themselves.

>A deaf in the previous thread
>A mute in this thread
You niggas are getting creative

i want to eat IQ's clipped toenails!

it ruins the pacing of the game

This is the ideal female body, you may not like it but this is what peak performance looks like

>t. 3fat anchor cuck
camp more fatty

You accidentally put an Ela pic and not a Mira pic

gross

Try playing someone other than mute

yasss peek goddess

>I'm a mute
Please tell me you play Mute also

How long will the new site be under construction?

>ideal female body
If this is ideal I'd rather have something imperfect

PASS THOSE _(YOU)S_ AROUND

Yeah he's my most picked on defense

mute isnt actually mute tho

Why don't you just play any run and gun game

>pick up game in sale
>play casual with friends
>have lots of fun, do pretty well in most matches
>get to 20
>try ranked
>every game is full of tryhard toxic shitters, premades and fps gods that pull off impossible shots while i barely manage to keep an average kd

user that's nothing, I'm pretty sure in my last casual game I had 4 teammates who were actually blind

I got this game for Christmas. It's a lot of fun, but I wish I wasn't so useless in almost every game.

Bad people playing really badly
discord.gg/edmZgP5

Everyone tryhard in ranked, even if you get a team of 5 solo queue players, they will still tryhard like mad. Generally toxicity is not a problem unless you are stuck in copper hell.

Play rook
Pass out sweaters
Camp a corner with d shield and mp5
Win

Rook and Jaeger are my typical Defense picks. I probably play Thatcher the most on Attack.

why dont you go back to your weeb turn based rpg

If you enjoy the game, you will eventually get better, don't sweat it.

Thatcher is my go to as well

go back to quake

>jewish
>manface
>hates best girl
why people like this bitch

Thermite is always a classic pick if you're new, I'm 300 hours in now and he's still by far my favourite operator, even with the DLC ops like Hibana trying to muscle in on his turf

At the end of the day he's incredibly useful, being one of only two operators who can destroy reinforcements, and he has a mint gun to boot

big hole man is based and if you're looking for a new vanilla op I 100% recommend you try him out my g

I bought him a couple of days ago but I haven't played him yet. Thanks for the recommendation, user.

But why does a number and an icon next to your name make the game so much worse?

>>hates best girl
Explain.

You could just play both at once.

She has a rivalry with Mira
But it's just lore shit, so no one cares

doesn't look like a kike to me

Work on your jewdar

Holy fuck, that game was a masterpiece. I should replay it since I still have my PS3.

THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS
THIS
>THIS

>get first legendary
>it's the golden ivy skin for Jagers carbine
>few days later pull an epic
>black ice for Jagers carbine
>mfw I only play Jager on plane or house and that's only if no one else picked him

Which skin should I use boys? They both look pretty good

A defending operator that places a small gadget on a wall, which can be activated to shoot a tasty explosive bullet (strength of an impact grenade) perfectly vertical until it hits an enemy, object or wall in the opposite direction it's planted. Maybe they have 3 of these.
Can be used on walls opposite of window peekers/rushers. Can be used on the opposite ends of long corridors. Can be used above hatches to activate when attackers drop in. Can be used opposite doorways to bip a shield in the back. Can carve out tiny murder holes yours so it can fire the bullet through it.

I think this is a viable idea for a defender. Maybe too strong/weak, but it's definitely something cool I'd want to see in the game. Some Indiana Jones-tier temple booby trap.

>on border
>team votes to defend downstairs tellers
>instant loss

Why the fuck do people vote for this point? I've never EVER defended it successfully. Either the enemy team brings a fuze and just brute forces through jaeger's ads or they bring a ying or a thermite and just rush it. Roaming seems even shitter because it's a lot harder to fight your way back into the room than it is to keep them out in the first place.

tfw dokke calls enemies, you hear a phone ringing right next to you, but cant pinpoint the location, if its coming from downstairs or the room next to you, but you know its right NEXT TO YOU, u hear them turning off the ring and boom there is cav slitting my throat

i love this garbage sound engine

pro tip: stay prone behind the hostage

>vertical
I hope you mean perpendicular (shooting out from the wall), "vertical" would mean the explosive bullet would shoot into the ceiling directly above where you planted it.

>get game a few days ago
>have tons of fun
>suddenly yesterday and today
>every single game is full of god tier enemies who annihilate me no matter what i do

Is this because it took the game a couple days to give me an elo?
Do I need to rebuy the game to have fun again?

Hey I'm good.

I am VERY tired as you can see from that typo in the murder hole sentence.

Yes, that's precisely what I meant.

>attacking
>1v4
>playing Glaz
>throw smoke
>run down a corridor
>whip out sight
>kill 3 enemies
>4th enemy shoots through a wall next to me and kills me
for a minute there I felt like I had actually progressed in this game

its just downhill from here
ash mains
3speed mains
always hitting you in the head first shot mains
dropshotting everywhere

I find a lot of people will just vote for whatever's highlighted in yellow without thinking about it, so whoever votes for an objective first could screw over the whole team. You're right though, Tellers is the worst objective on Border.

Shall I just refund then?

Siege is the first game I've learned to accept that you're going to have your fucking ass beat on-and-off again. The best you can do is ride it out and try to have fun in ways that don't exclusively mean having to tryhard and win.
It's really easy to have an off day where you just play like ass compared to your opponents. And it's really frequently you're going to come across someone who's a dropshotting sweaty tryhard. But you're still going to find your fun triple kill moments and your smart plays and your thrilling final 20 second action sequences. But you need to actively learn how to play and what walls lead where and what operators are good for what situations, otherwise you'll always feel like some victim who gets destroyed.

if u really have no fun then yeah

Kill yourself

I love it when people dont shoot out cameras
once I learn the location of every single one on every single map I'll be unstoppable.

>House
>YOU HAVE BEEN SPOTTED
>YOU HAVE BEEN SPOTTED
>YOU HAVE BEEN SPOTTED
>YOU HAVE BEEN SPOTTED
>it's that one fucking camera that's on an opposite corner that's pinging you through a tree

REEEEEEEEEE

>i love this garbage sound engine
this was the reason I stopped playing PUBG. I think Rainbow 6 has a pretty good sound engine though. I hate when people yell over mic and I can't hear shit though. hard to find a good median volume for people's mics where I can still hear them plus my surroundings.

>crash in my very first ranked match
>come back right after the victory screen
t-thanks game. hypothetically if i were to have rejoined before that would it still have counted as a loss or is it lenient ?

Well it isn't fun getting absolutely stomped every game.

The horizontal sound design in Siege is impeccable, but when it comes to vertical, deciding if they're above or below you, it's so fucking hard for me. Especially when they make that dirt/rubble scrunching sound when they turn, I have no fucking clue.

you guys are alright

That's not so much an issue with Siege as it is just how surround sound was designed

Why do you keep posting trash art? Can you at least post something good for once?

I'd suppose, but I wish they figured out SOME way to fix it. Even something not necessarily realistic or quality, like just heightening the pitch for floors above, and lowering it for ones below. I'm a retard so I don't know, but just anything to help would be nice.

Tell men why I should keep playing Siege and not pick up CoD.

CoD is boring. Like, you try and meme and say Siege is similar haha 3 speed operators, but then you go play a CoD game and everything seems like stale bread.

You actually need to rub brain cells together to play this

CoD is paper.
CS:GO is cardboard.
R6S is drywall.
Quake Champions is concrete.
Lawbreakers is diamond.

BAN THAT ASH

Yesterday
>Play ranked
>Do decently and push to gold 1

Today
>Play ranked
>Get teams of complete shitters
>Euroniggers, slavmonkeys, the whole lot
>Get matched against 5 man groups every time
>Already down to silver 4

Copper here I fucking come

But Siege isn't fun anymore either.
I just constantly die to bullshit. No matter what I do.

no game has gotten my heart racing as much as Rainbow Six. CoD is just lame in comparison. No real sense of accomplishment. Everyone plays the same. Boring.

>peeking simulator
>not lame

Here's what you need to learn: EVERY multiplayer/competitive game is bullshit. CoD. CS:GO. Dota. League. Quake. They're all bullshit for one reason or another. You literally have to either get over and used to it, or abandon them. There's nothing you can do to avoid it, because they're all somehow bullshit.

Lawbreakers is Unobtanium because nobody fucking obtained it and nobody cares.

>Wear headphones
>Lean to the left against a wall
>If sound is coming from the right they're above
>If sound is coming from the left they're below or same floor

But it felt like it didn't used to be this way.
When I was a kid I could sink days and days into CoD and I'd never feel like it was bullshit.
Now literally nothing is fun to me anymore, I just get outskilled at every game I play or die due to bullshit.
Why can't I have fun anymore?

Is that actually a thing? If it is then bless your fucking heart.

I picked up ww2 a while ago because I was feeling fed up with siege at 800 hours. Played cod for 130 hours before dropping it and coming back to siege feeling fresh and rejuvenated.

It was dumb, mindless fun, nice change of pace from siege and ubicucks could really learn a thing or two from Activision's science of grind and loot boxes.

It's already dying on pc as well. Still, leaves me surprisingly optimistic about the next COD. Hope they stick with ww2 for a bit.

no fucking way

I only play multiplayer games with friends, or solo if I'm in a good enough mood to know and expect to have my ass beat. Even then I actually still have to mute my mic when playing Dota because no one wants to hear my tirades of why I just found one small particular thing to be bullshit. I'm a crybaby faggot who finds problems with everything, but it's a learning experience to get the fuck over it.

Normies were right. It's just a game. Play it to have fun, not to win.

The problem is the rise of Youtube, when we were kids you had to formulate your own skills and strategies, maybe share tips with your mates. Nowadays every kid has had the best strats handed to them on a plate by some cunt with an annoying voice.

You said nothing about the face and we never saw her body so you are potentially right

But winning is fun.
I don't have fun if I don't win.

Everyone wants to win thats why these games are competetive. You aren't always going to win, as long as you are trying to win that is all that should matter

If you think winning is fun, then you should not be a fag and realise winning is deserved, which means learning, which means being an autistic tryhard who watching strat guides and spends hundreds of hours mastering and remembering things.

Whereas I on the other hand. If my team wipes in less than a minute in Siege, I won't even go for the objective. I'll play my own game of "shoot the retarded defenders that get bored and run out of the objective room". It says I lost the round but it felt pretty fucking good killing 3 defenders in the last 10 seconds.

How shit is the division?

It's a game. If you're not having fun playing it then why bother

It's like Destiny. But somehow so much worse. I found no redeeming qualities in it.

You'd be better off buying Ghost Recon Wildlands.