/wowg/ - World of Warcraft General

A thread dedicated to our dear friend Pezado.

>Guild(s)
- Wyrmrest Accord (US - Horde)
- Argent Dawn (EU - Alliance)

>General Resources:
wowhead.com
mmo-champion.com
battle.net/wow/en/game/
wow.gamepedia.com/Portal:Main
warcraftpets.com/wow-pets/index/

>WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

>Blood of Sargeras to gold:
US: rodent.io/blood-money
EU: rodent.io/blood-money-eu/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14559255
strawpoll.me/14559924
strawpoll.me/14559939
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>A thread dedicated to our dear friend Pezado.
why the fuck would you do this
what is wrong with you

>Pezado

OFFICIAL /WOWG/ APPROVED SPECS
>should I level a X?
>what's better, X or Y?
>what should I reroll guys?

>DPS
strawpoll.me/14559255
>1st: Retribution
>2nd: Windwalker
>3rd: Unholy

>Tank
strawpoll.me/14559924
>1st: Blood
>2nd: Brewmaster
>3rd: Prot Paladin

>Heal
strawpoll.me/14559939
>1st: Holy Priest
>2nd: Resto Shaman
>3rd: Mistweaver

>feeding the attentionwhore
time to crash this thread with no survivors

AHAHAHA SO FUNNY

OH YOU WANT TO PLAY MOONKIN???

FUCK YOU HERE ARE TWO SHIT LEGENDARIES ENJOY BENCHED FOR LIFE

OH YOU WANT TO PLAY MAGE

PRAY FOR BRACERS OR LEVEL A NEW ONE

OH YOU WANT TO PLAY AN ELE SHAMAN????

BETTER PRAY YOU GET THE EXACT TWO LEGENDARIES THAT DECIDE IF YOU SPECC IS VIABLE

EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CLASS EITHER NEEDS BIS WITHIN THE FIRST TWO FAST LEGENDARIES OR YOU GET TO LEVEL A NEW CHARACTER.

Today i said fuck you to my tank anxiety and decided to tank Kil'Jaedan on my Brewmaster Monk, and it was really fun :D it even gave me the courage to make my own group to start doing the Balance of Power questline which i've put on hold for so long because just the thought of doing mythics made scared me, but it went super smooth and now i've got my first Mythic Keystone (Lower Kara +2) which i'm gonna try and gather the courage to do tomorrow
It was just LFR Kil'Jaedan and it was only a regular mythic but for someone who barely can tank heroics because of my anxiety it was one of the best moments i've had in WoW.

This probably sounds super pathetic to most of you but for me it was a great achievement and i just really wanted to share it. So to the people out there with the same anxiety problems like me i just want to say, try to gather the courage to do it! trust me, you won't regret it.

>EVERY SINGLE FUCKING CLASS EITHER NEEDS BIS WITHIN THE FIRST TWO FAST LEGENDARIES OR YOU GET TO LEVEL A NEW CHARACTER.
you do less dps being 840 forever on new characters than being 940 with sephuz and prydaz

>Prey on the Weak talent includes Blind but Dirty Trick doesn't
I can't remember the last time Blizzard triggered my autism this much

Still repeating the prydaz is bad meme, I see

>buy wod
>10 days free
>boost dk to 90
>tank
>get to 100 in like 4 fucking days
>be 640 geared in like 2 fucking days
>heroics are already boring as fuck and useless
>pvp is garbage
>content - the little that there is - is boring as fuck
>garrisons are absolutely fucking stupid
>6.2 looks fucking stupid
>already contemplating quitting since the only thing i have to look forward to is raids resetting on tuesdays
God why did i let my friend talk me back into this piece of shit game.

Why are you playing an MMORNG?

Yes, I played WoD for a single month, meanwhile I've been on Legion since April now.

>is Hellfire Archimonde from the AU or MU?
that's not how demons work. (Abrosiabi)
>could you explain how demons work then? There's been a lot of changes and revelations since TBC.
Its really not a Twitter convo. There's a lot going on that we as inhabitants of Azeroth don't understand about demons (Abrosiabi)
>right but we're asking if Archimonde this patch is from the AU or the one we killed at Hyjal.
Archimonde is a demon whose demon soul is anchored to the Nether. The Nether transcends all realities. That is all. (Abrosiabi)
>does this extend to Old Gods? As in there's only one Cthun, Yogg, N-Zoth, etc.
Old Gods don't work like that. Haha, sorry couldn't resist. But seriously, they're different. Done for today! (Abrosiabi)
>Sorry to intrude, but if there are multiple universes, isn't it likely that an Archimonde was born in and corrupted in more than one of these universes? What happened with the "extra" demonic copies?
that's actually a very good question with a complicated answer. Archimonde the Avenger?? He exist? (Abrosiabi)

who puts these incompetent fucks on tweet duty? a simple question and its a fuckup

its not
neither is sephuz
the problem is retards go fucking insane they're doing 1.8m instead of 1.9m and instead end up doing 700k on rerolls forever
there are very few specs where bis legendaries are truly a necessity (mainly sub rogue)

So I was minding my own business, turning my quests on Veil Terokk grinding for that level 99 on my Ret Pally.
Suddenly it pops on my screen.. The portrait of a Warlock Blood Elf attacking me out of nowhere.
I thought, "oh, come on.. I'm just trying to do some questing, I had a terrible week and I just wanna play a little to forget about the world. Why don't you leave me alone? I don't really care for PvP. That just makes me SO ANGRY. No, you know what? I refuse to be oppressed like that! I will not stand for this!"
I started playing LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR! on my head, popped my shield and Avenging Wrath and started fighting back.
I'm not very used to WoW PvP nor very good, but I learned a few things playing LoL. So I didn't despair and started mashing all my buttons. Instead, I managed my cooldowns properly and nailed my rotation. We went back and forth for about two minutes when he started to try to fear me and run away. Oh no, mister, you're not getting away with this. I was minding my own business and you HAD to mess with me. No, no. Come back here, you little.
Then I killed him.
I was about half my HP trying to decide if I was gonna BM on top of his corpse or not when suddenly he disappeared. And then, I got feared again.
Soulstone. Damn you, soulstone. Damn you and all your children and the children of your children.
My Lay on Hands was on cooldown from the previous bout. Well, I might die but I'll come down swinging. He won't get away with it unscathed. So I popped a potion and my HP was back on full. Then I started all over again: stun, cooldowns and rotation.
He tried to be more careful this time, but it didn't work. In the end, I prevailed. I survived a dirty sneaky unprovoked attack from a filthy Horde player and came on top of it. That has to be one of the best sensations in this game.
Later I got my ass handed to me by a Horde monk after I did a whole rotation on him his HP bar didn't even budge.

hell yeah

>(mainly sub rogue)

I-is this why my dps sucks so much?

MMMM COPYPASTA YUM YU-BRAAAAAPPPP

After watching the Q&A and having a good think about it, I will be leaving the game until the end of WoD at the earliest.

The game is dead and has been dead since late-Wrath because Blizzard decided to adopt the moronic Wrath model where everyone was funneled into the last raid and unless you raided you had nothing else in the game.

Even raiding Mythic feels pointless and hollow. To me there is no difference between wiping on BF HC and wiping on Operator Mythic. At the end of the day I am logging in and after 3 hours I am logging out with nothing to keep my interest.

The player-base feels defeated. Just watch a stream of a popular raider or PvPer - there is no drive and no desire to be there and be doing that. After 200+ wipes it just becomes a chore like everything in the game.

This expansion has been a total farce and even Blizzard realise this. The legendary quest-chain can go fuck itself, Garrisons suck and the flying requirement is just more tedious garbage that I have to do to remain competitive. I have no interest in doing any of those things but to play the game I have to?

It sucks, it really does. I love the community, I love the lore, the world, the everything. I even like you /wowg/ - I consider you guys the best the best community website for the game - but as it stands it isn't worth it. It's literally worse than Cata which I thought no other expansion can achieve.

Dunno, I will probably play DoTA or PoE. Sucks but that's life.

>Touch of Karma: The Post

>mythic dungeon weekend event
>instantly accepted into some random group since I'm a 710+ ilvl mythic raider
>tank appears to have fucking down syndrome
>can't even touch let alone NOTICE an add that's running around smacking everyone else in the group behind him
>waits for fucking ages before pulling more even though the healer is at full mana
>takes the time to tell the group to "mount up" whenever he has the chance
>trash beats people in the group to death
>huntard: "brez me please"
>tank: "just RELEASE u nub!! you spawn right next to us now. that's what u get for standing in fire"
>don't say anything about what he's doing since I've only ever steamrolled through mythic dungeons with my guild when they were released and it's probably actually pretty difficult for the tank & healer
>also I'm a beta cuck that would feel bad for calling him out on for his shit and just leaving
>2/4 mythic dungeons done
>healer in the group has to leave for lunch
>new healer joins
>takes well over 10 minutes to get past bonemaw
>several wipes
>healer: "tank pick up the ADDS..."
>tank: "stop taking so much damage and dying nubs. heals heal better pls." *links dps meters*
>healer: "NO HOW ABOUT YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP. YOU SEE HERE, tank, you are FUCKING RETARDED. You are literally 10 ilvls ahead of the content and you are taking your sweet time despite not even being able to do your job properly. Seriously what the FUCK?? I could've finished 2 of these dungeons in the same amount of time that it takes to clear half of this dungeon in a group with you and this retarded hunter."
>healer pulls a bunch of trash and leaves
>I whisper to the healer, "thank you" and

What a shit thread

it's probably not the only reason and if you use it as an excuse you'll gonna have even more problems
but iirc mantle of the master assassin for sub has the highest dps gain of any single legendary
there's a few other big ones (for example, valarjar berserkers, the wind blows, smoldering heart), but not as big as mantle for sub

they realized that time travel is a retarded concept and makes for poor storytelling. I hope they never do it again.

*teleports into thread*

what's going on here?? why isn't anyone talking about the game??

*grabs a picture from the floor*

what is this? this has nothing to do with World of Warcraft!

*crosses arms and angrily taps left foot*

user i'm really disappointed in you!

*teleports away*

>Damage of all MM hunter abilities increased by 10%
>Ranged weapon attack speed for MM hunters get's slowed down by 20% but damage with ranged weapons is increased by 15% (making auto attacks weaker but on demand shots stronger)
>Hunter pets removed for MM

I wish they would finally do it. Pet's for MM feel like a completely useless addition that doesn't synergize AT ALL with the spec, but you just have to keep it up because of the slight dps increase. It's the same shit with searing totem for elemental shamans. It does absolutely NOTHING for the spec, but it increases dps by roughly 2k so you have to keep that annoying piece of shit up at all times anyways.

REMOVE PETS FOR MM HUNTERS

>Raid guild in cata
>Mid firelands numbers are low because slow content expansion
>recruit some new people
>one is this english girl who keeps posting images of some english model saying its her, a quick reverse image search revealed it wasnt.
>good hunter though so useful in firelands
>tells multiple people she is a model/detective/"erotic dancing slut pride activist"
>plays well, gets gear like everyone else.
>is just a huge passive aggressive cunt to everyone for no reason
>guild is mostly mid 30's or early 40s parents and at 25 i was the "baby" of the group so they arent used to /v/ tier assholes.
>eventually we have to kick her.
>rants in trade about how the GM kept threatening to rape her.
>half the guild quits
>gm is not invited to anything on server because "misogynistic rape culture fetishist"
>guild dies, down heroic deathwing once before we call it and dispand
>time passes, hunters guild is the only one on tiny server spam inviting via addons every lvl.1, clears nothing ever.
>GM already suffers from depression commits suicide as wow was all he had and he was known as "that rapist guy" now.
>her guildies, our former freinds will see anyone with our guild name in and get them kicked.
>hunter gets into a heroic pug and ninja loots everything and server transgers
>mists hits and i reroll monk on new server
>few weeks back see heroic mgv pug, join because never got around to it.
>there she fucking is
>acting the same, even saying people were whisping her about rape and they should be kicked.
>everyone tells her to fuck off to tumblr
>she commits internet blow up suicide and lets slip its all bullshit.
>now blacklisted on both servers.

Fuck you woxxy you vapid spacegoat limey cunt. You deserved it and more.

did they fuckin stealth buff the karazhan cancer opera with those fuckin forks

Australians are asleep you nonce

>be me, tanking dungeons as tank
>usual peaceful silence for a long while, clearing the dungeon, nothing much
>one of the dps dies from shit on the ground during a boss, says asks for a bres accompanied by a standard "didn't notice"
>another dps suggests he gets the GTFO addon, which helps him react quicker, not even being rude about it, even apologizing because "that really is the addon's name"
>dead guy calls the other guy generic insults, all while arguing that using addons - any addons - is a clutch, compares it to botting and hacking, and having to set them up and update them is a worthless chore
>the healer goes "wth man he just made a suggestion, no need to react like that"
>"i bet you use addons too, don't you followed by insults i've never seen before
>i keep my trap shut while they continue arguing, guy gets rezzed and transcends into a new state of mental retardation to hold his ground in the argument
>eventually just stop paying attention to the chat log since the dungeon is still running smoothly otherwise and that's all i care about
>see a portrait vanish, look at chat log
>saw the third dps say "how does it feel that people have garrison followers right now who are more successful than you'll ever be?"
>shortly followed by a "fuck you" and the "has left the group" message
>the other three share a laugh, they soothe the first guy and say he gives them hope for the playerbase since he calmly made a suggestion instead of being a jerk about it
>they end up exchanging bnet tags and continue talking to each-other through the instance, at one stage i think to myself they seem pretty chill
>the instance is done, group disbands
>tfw i suddenly become self-aware of my massive autism, realizing i missed out on making new friends because i would rather keep making progress and pushing the instance forward instead of "pointlessly" pinning down the tard and his rage

So my day was pretty average. How about yours?

retard

kys

ARTHAS STRATHOLME IS ON FIRE
NO JAINA THATS JUST THE NORTHERN LIGHTS

>pezado's wow skills are even worse than his social skills
no wonder he does nothing but collect mounts to increase a meaningless virtual number
if he could even get into a raid he'd get kicked for doing 0 damage and constantly fucking up mechanics

>be me, tanking some heroics for satchel
>ubrs
>dps ninja pulls one trash pack while im busy with other, doesn't kill banner leading to another trash pack
>ohgreat.jpg
>stun trash, pop cds, aoe down trash
>top dps on other packs
>get to first boss, dps seem to be calling eachother out for not doing x
>start fight after healer's mana is full
>dps 1 complains "what no ready check?"
>Conduit gets activated
>dps 2 jumps down to deactivate it, fails and dies
>dps 1&3 laugh at him
>dps 3 deactivates it and gets back up
>next conduit up
>dps 3 jumps down, deactivates one, goes to other one but los the healer and dies to aoe
>he swears, tells dps 1 to get down
>dps 1 runs down slope, through aoe twice before dying
>dps 3&2 call him a retard
>he goes onto a rant about how he tried very hard and them making fun of him upsets him very much
>after 6 minutes i finally manage to kill the boss with all conduits up
>hes still going on
>we kick him
>he /w me fuck you you peace of shit
>mfw
what the fuck is wrong with people

>fuckin up mechanics
>me

holy shit when will mods permaban pissed assdough so we can finally have good threads again

Nice Tyrael's Charger you have there

My dad works at Nintendo and he told me that Demonist is getting reworked as Necromancer and Survival is getting changed to some kind of witch hunter

>Yrel, tags along with you, doing fuck all, gets praised as a hero of the alliance. Sounds like something ripped out of a shitty fanfiction.
>"big deal mate, blizz was never good at writing anyway"
>"Garrisonville"
>"take it easy mate, people wanted player housing and some of the players loved MoP's farm so much blizz decided to kill two birds with one stone. nobody's forcing you to use them even though you'd be crippling yourself if you don't"
>Twitter Integration in 6.1
>"nobody's forcing you to use it, nevermind they're wasting dev time so you can more easily submit the most absolutely awkward and autistic tweets towards any of your contacts who do something other than play WoW"
>Selfie camera in 6.1
>"get over yourself, it's just a toy taking the piss out of RL culture, nobody forces you to use it"
>next thing you know there's some kind of reward, probably an achievement, for using the selfie camera to submit a selfie using twitter integration, probably in different locations or next to noteworthy npcs, like faction leaders
>tfw the game's target audience is shifting towards teenage white girls and the community at large will continue to be too busy being fanboys to realize it, ever

please add
- Sargeras (Us - Alliance)
to the next OP

>There are people who think MoP was all comic relief silly shit

So you didn't look at anything past a cursory glance? The very obvious subtext of MoP is that the pandaren were stagnating in their isolation: they were trying to solve the Sha problem with the whole "slow down, be happy about everything" routine, but in the end it was their pride (as a group) that made them hide away from the world for 10,000 years until the Cataclysm parted the mists and the Horde and Alliance stumbled upon them. The Horde and Alliance bring their existing conflict along, upset the carefully maintained order of Pandaria, and force a crisis that in some sense only they can solve. You also find out that periodically the mantid just overrun the continent and the pandaren can only appeal to the celestials to bail them out, and it's sort of implied that the only reason the pandaren were able to overthrow the mogu is because the mogu started fighting among themselves.

>45 posts 16 posters
nice thread wowbabs

Is everything being posted itt pasta? Am I pasta?

dont bully him

>Do all of the Dominance Offensive Campaign quests for the mount
>Check my mailbox the following day
>Mailbox is spammed with messaged from Vol'jin
>He's worried about the Horde and treats me like a brother
>One of the letters is titled "Darkspear Never Die"

>join pug HC butcher
>"loot rools are ml ms >os highest roll wins yeah?"
>ignored
>"are those the loot rules?"
>"loot rules are in desc"
>no desc
>say first thing again
>"i have not taken anything lol chill out"
>"can you just say yes or no"
>ignored
>decline ready check and ask again
>"omg [me] stop being a premadonna"
>ask again
>"yes"
>we wipe because hunter doesn't know how to move
>he gets kicked
>someone metions low ilvls
>leader says only 1 is below 655 (he is 637)
>say its actually more but don't give exact amount even though i could have (7)
>group quickly disbands
>get this
>its from a level 1
>ignores me and goes offline instantly

>inb4 >mature filter
i have to protect myself from these meanies

I hope I'm pasta so a hungry elf qt can eat me and get fat

>pug one boss
>win a ring
>okay we're done
>say thank you in voice
>get this

halp

>>get this
get what now???

you literally posted a picture of you dead and making excuses for it

>Void Elves joins Alliance, giving Alliance players a Blood Elf-ish option
>Nightborne joins Horde, giving Horde players a Night Elf-ish option
Guys, bare with me on this...
Since Zandalari Trolls are getting added to the Horde side, and they don't seem to happy about the existence of Blood Trolls;
What if the Blood Trolls get added as an allied race to the Alliance in a patch of BFA?
I mean, people already think that Blood Trolls are amazing, and I can only see the amount of fans of them increase as they actually experience the quests/zones with them.
Do you think Blizzard would do it?

I have been playing this fucking game since 2006, I have seen shit come and go but this expansion has done it for me. There is literally nothing to do in this fucking thread right now. I shitpost three days a week and I just don't have it in me to post anymore. I've only been logging in for about 30 minutes each day, except raid days, to do wowg related shit and then logging off. This general isn't worth the time right now. Most of my friends jumped ship and started browsing ffxivg and I think I'm going to finally join them. I hate you all, /wowg/, and I'm done until this general comes out with something worthwhile.

Later, niggers.

Nope.

hi afflic lock here and it's fucking garbage

theyre gluten free

>all i do is shitpost
>waaah there's too much shitposting

>replying to pasta

have we been invaded by GW2 general?

if it was just pasta and not something retards actually do it wouldn't even be posted

>Quits WoW half way into Wrath because I was going to grad school and didn't have time to play (more like didn't want the distractions).

>Decided to come back after these many years to see what I missed.

>Was looking forward to going back to my favorite 2 dungeons - Scarlet Monastery and Scholomance.

WHAT THE FUCK DID THEY DO TO MY DUNGEONS?

I loved those places. Now it is lame. Nothing scary left. I can't summon extra bosses like I could before.

This game turned something awesome into shit.

:(

>tank stratholme
>notice healer has no title, boas, STR/Agility gear and keyboard turns
>pull one pack of trash, goes ok, mage pulls the whole instance, runs ahead, dies, I die, group dies
>UGHHH HEALER SO BAD OMG
>healer leaves because is embarrased
>I leave
>30 min dungeon deserter, wasting my exp buff
nice

>tfw too much of a jew to use fuckin potions of prolonged power

well arthas you are an odd fellow but i must say
you purge a good city

god i miss gw2

>3rd boss of skyreach aka big bird
>ask if everyone knows what to do, they say yes
>add spawns
>no one is killing it
>person it is chasing isn't moving
>uh oh
>mass birds start spawning
>quills
>hide behind pillar
>2 dps die to quills because they just stood in the open
>last dps aoe's down birds and kills us all
>run back
>tell them what to do properly before we go in this time
>no one says anything
>20 seconds in
>they've completely ignored me
>birds start spawning everywhere
>everyone dies to localized exploding bird infestation
>healer goes crazy and tells the dps how bad they are before leaving the group
>i too, then leave the group
>one of the dps was apparently from my realm
>he whispers me with the following "u are very suck noob shit fucker"

u are very suck noob shit fucker

Happy new years my friends

This shit actually happened to me as well.
Since no one would understand about the birds, i just told 'em to move around and kite them, before eventually downing them just before the quills.
No one listened to me.
Thank god i'm a dk, so i ressed the healer and soloed the boss as frost.
Fucking newbies.

Happy new year, friend

stick a shotgun up your dickhole and pull the trigger

are you gonna pre purchase a bfa deluxe edition?

sorry, activision-blizzard celebrates the chinese new year

Duh

Love these timewalking wowg posts

>8:15
>'better start getting ready to raid'
>havent been feeling it
>sub due to expire in 2 weeks
>get out the liqueur
>pour myself a drink
>jump into mumble
>clear trash to imperator
>so bored of it
>have to really pump out the dps for shaman
>guild doesn't let me aoe volatile anomalies on intermissions, so no easy way to pad dps
>"user whats with your dps?"
>'i dunno'
>im tired
>tired of everything
>offer to bench myself
>drop group
>hearth to garrison
>do missions
>log out
an average week in wow

best post in this thread, hands down

prospect empyrium or sell it?

how many of those jade cats and lovely apples do i need for best friends with the farmers

When did you realize WoW was an unhealthy habit?

When I left a Uni party full of drunk sloots to go raid

SELL SELL SELL

in the middle of WoD when I turned down IRL events, parties, just to farm HFC.
It wasn't even fun. This game isn't fun, but not playing it is less fun... I think.

you wouldn't not of have gotten of laid anyway, ugly cunt

its not like the bar could go any lower

Should I farm bloodsail's reputation? I am worried about the goblins hating me

before I started playing

>I am worried about the goblins hating me

then don't do it faggot

Ooooh someone is projecting

Don't tell me what to do cuntmissile

Can I get the link to the pastebin so I can check how many of my posts are in there?

No

Fuck you